[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cologne Sex Assault Scandal Much Bigger Than Police Claimed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: RAPEFUGEES WELCOME.jpg (227 KB, 900x1122) Image search: [Google]
RAPEFUGEES WELCOME.jpg
227 KB, 900x1122
>The number of sexual assault cases in Germany on New Year’s Eve may be much larger than previously believed, as leaked documents show authorities once again may be covering up what happened.

>Germany’s largest newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung released new figures Sunday of the magnitude of the events across Germany. The newspaper claims police estimate 1,200 women were assaulted by as many as 2,000 men across Germany’s major cities.

>The number of sexual assault cases in Cologne alone are 642 instead of the around 500 previously reported. An additional 400 cases were reported in Hamburg, which is more than twice the official figure. (RELATED: Cologne Police Make First Arrest 18 Days After 497 Women Were Sexually Assaulted)

>The unprecedented events became a massive scandal in the country, in part because authorities tried to protect the foreign perpetrators by not releasing any information.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/11/leaked-docs-cologne-sex-assault-scandal-much-bigger-than-police-claimed/

Oh, they did it again, lads. The RAPEFUGEES assaulted at least TWICE the "official" number of women in Germany on New Year's Eve, and the government tried to cover it up.
>>
File: 1462909460821.jpg (58 KB, 493x549) Image search: [Google]
1462909460821.jpg
58 KB, 493x549
>nazis get raped

how is that even remotely bad?
>>
And if that doesn't enrage you enough, check out this quote from the NYT article:

>They said police officers estimate more than 2,000 men were involved, but the report says only 120 suspects were found. There have been four convictions so far.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/07/11/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-new-year-crimes.html

Four.

2000 rapists, and FOUR convictions.

Jesus fuck, Deutschland. It's time to clean house, once and for all. Your country is beautiful, don't let third-world garbage destrory your homeland.
>>
>>80609427
Don't you know? Rape is okay if it's done by refugees. It's the current year, I mean come on.

>>80609673
Rize a cute
>>
>>80609673

Fuck you, Mohammad. Don't you have a goat to go rape?
>>
>>80609673

"german"
>>
>>80609847
I consider myself as European
How could you even take pride in being German?
>>
>>80609779
>2000 rapists, and FOUR convictions.
Considering most of the "rapes" that occurred was someone squeezing a titty in a crowded street, yeah, I can see four convictions as making sense. Especially when all of the suspects on the lineup look exactly the same and there isn't any DNA evidence.
>>
>>80609779
>just a short blurb about it
>not a full article
>no comments section
Figures. It is NYT, after all.
>>
>>80609926
Can I be European?
>>
>>80610029
Russia is Europe, yes.
>>
>>80609427
Hmm. One day Muslims will probably make rape legal in Germany. (under another name of course)

And regressives will still defend them.
>>
absolutely nothing will come of this. the cover ups will continue and the women will continue getting groped and molested in the streets/festivals.
>>
>>80610070
Can I be German? I have blue eyes n' shiet.
I also dislike mudslimes
>>
>>80610102
Why don't the rapists ever film the events? Surely they know by now they wouldn't even get arrested?
>>
>>80610124
>I also dislike mudslimes

That automatically disqualifies you from being German or Swedish. To become a true citizen of these nations, you must open your heart, and your anus, to brown barbarian invaders.

You should come to America, friend. We need more white people who actually care about their own race.
>>
>>80610075
>One day Muslims will probably make rape legal in Germany.

It already is, it's called cultural enrichment.

>And regressives will still defend them.

They already do defend it.
>>
>>80609673
Go back to Syria bitte
>>
File: MINGR3A.jpg (71 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
MINGR3A.jpg
71 KB, 480x720
>>80609427
pol defending fem from rape
>>
File: 1268768281654.jpg (205 KB, 1024x835) Image search: [Google]
1268768281654.jpg
205 KB, 1024x835
Who cares? Germans are absolute human garbage. You could tell them 1,000,000 women were violently raped and germans would pour into the streets the very next day BEGGING for more migrants.

1. This is exactly what Germany wants
2. The """refugees""" are never going back
3. Germany is a fucking shithole not worth talking about
>>
>>80610075
>One day Muslims will probably make rape legal in Germany.

Muslims change local laws as soon as their voting numbers are large enough. They would erect prayer speakers, ban alcohol, and decriminalize rape and honor killings if they could.
>>
>>80610346
This. They made their bed, now they can lie in it. They put Merkel in power.
>>
How about splitting germany again and let the cucks be raped by the immigrants and the other part just annexes them after
>>
>>80611403
That is actually not a bad idea. Break it into East Germany and Rape Germany
>>
File: 1465786757238.png (1 MB, 1123x820) Image search: [Google]
1465786757238.png
1 MB, 1123x820
>>80610765
>>80610346
>>80609673
>>
>>80609673
>>80609926
Du bist 1 Hurensohn.
I hope you'll enjoy your Muslim-flooded """Europe""". Having to fight about what little scraps of welfare are still after Mohammed and Ugambe took it all to buy flatscreen TVs.
There is a white flight going on in Germany and only the stupid, weak and cucked will stay behind.
It is my only solace to know that you are digging your own graves.

I will cheer the day on, this cesspool slumps into third world status for good.

Get fucked, weakling.
>>
>>80609427
>dailycaller.com
>>
>>80609965
>DNA evidence
Stop getting legal information from TV; it's retarded at best and probably actually is brainwashing
>>
>>80610494
>Muslims change local laws as soon as their voting numbers are large enough. They would erect prayer speakers, ban alcohol, and decriminalize rape and honor killings if they could.
Yup. Some of the leftists will be in for a rude awakening. (I said some, a part of them will defend Muslims literally to the death.. by Muslims)
>>
>>80609427
And remember, only one third of sexual reports are reported.
>>
>>80612955
Calm down, nigger. There's no evidence that any rapes happened.
>>
>>80609673

cwascs\cs\
>>
>>80613496
IIRC there were a couple of actual rapes, no?
>>
>>80609673
Achmed, why do you hate the german when he's the only one keeping you alive? I know degeneracy takes its toll, but cmon.
>>
They actually reported on it?

Ho boy, someone is going to lose their job.
>>
White people can't be raped.
Rape is a structural things that only oppressors can carry out on an oppressed group.
>>
File: luegenpresse.jpg (36 KB, 440x249) Image search: [Google]
luegenpresse.jpg
36 KB, 440x249
There was a documentary in one of our state controlled tv stations that was all about the rape in cologne.
This was the cover to the show.

Of course it would have been RACIS to display a proper picture of one of the males doing all the rapings (arabs and niggers).
So we took a guy as aryan as the stuermer cover boy.
>>
>>80612779
> brexit boy talking about weaklings
Your country is leading the charge, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>80616395
Why haven't you torched the press buildings yet?

This is some DDR tier subversion.
>>
Nothing pisses me off more than rapists, regardless of their skin color. And these fuckers are getting away with rape and sexual assault because of the color of their skin. I hate this planet
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.