[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be old man >kids break into your home repeatedly >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: byron smith.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
byron smith.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>Be old man
>kids break into your home repeatedly
>Steal more than 15,000 dollars worth of your property
>Cops refuse to do anything
>Cops flat out tell you to 'just buy a better security system' instead of bothering them
>Take matters into your own hands
>Pretend to not be home
>Wait in basement for someone to break in
>Kid breaks in
>Shoot him and then finish the job
>Wait a few minutes
>His accomplice breaks in
>Shoot them too
>Apologize for your gun jamming and not killshotting them
>Shoot them some more
>Call them a Bitch
>Wrap up kids in a tarp
>Wait until after the holidays to tell the cops since you don't want to bother them again
>Get sentence to life in prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyZxtz-4PKU

Did he do the right thing, /pol/?
>>
>>80534924
his mistake was reporting it in the first place. if he got robbed he should have kept it a secret and prepared to kill them the next time. when they broke in and he was ready, he should have used a big old shotgun, called 911, as if it is the very first time hes been robbed, and acting as if fearing for his life, telling them they cut the power wires and stuff, in reality doing it himself, and not recording anything but letting 911 record it all, and keep saying "theyve got guns! i think they've got guns, i'm really terrified, please come quick *BOOM* *BOOM* oh god i just shot one of them, please lord in heaven, i didn't want to kill them" blah blah blah. would have walked scott free.
>>
File: 1467686202322.png (495 KB, 824x768) Image search: [Google]
1467686202322.png
495 KB, 824x768
shots are around 3:10, then around 13:30 also,

>you're dead
>you're dying
>I'm safe now
kek
>>
He fucked up by killing them. From his vantage point he could have easily blown out kneecaps, preventing escape and ensuring arrest.
>>
File: 1435114460904.jpg (11 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
1435114460904.jpg
11 KB, 199x253
>>80534924

>self defense by gun

>entrapment and murder because you're too fucking lazy to put the money forward to protecting your assets better and end up with life in prison because of legalities

Pick one you moron.
>>
>>80534924
I didn't realize that happened outside of Canada
>>
>>80536121
thats not how it works no guns
>>
>>80536121

You're a bigger retard if you shoot to maim/injure over kill.

Literally, both cops and lawyers will say in a case where you need to use a gun in the first place, shoot to kill.

You blow some kneecaps off and they live, bet your ass they are going to come back and sue.

Fucking use your brain.
>>
>>80536121
Thats a lawsuit and prison.

He shoulda just buried the fuckers.
>>
>>80534924

You forgot:

>Record the whole thing on audio so it's used against you in court

He fucked up bad.
>>
>>80536121
You shoot to kill in situations like this. Otherwise the burglar will sue you for everything you have.
>>
>>80536121
What makes you think he's some deadeye marksman?
>>
>>80534924
Yes he did. If the law won't do its job, then I'll do it.
>>
File: 1446267343876.gif (836 KB, 142x146) Image search: [Google]
1446267343876.gif
836 KB, 142x146
>>80534924
>Wait until after the holidays to tell the cops since you don't want to bother them again
>Get sentence to life in prison

Cops just couldn't take the banter
>>
>>80536285
you're right. this bigot entrapped them by owning a house.
>>
>>80534924
His mistake was the planning.
No ones cares about the dead kids. Dead thieves don't steal.
>>
>>80536121
Thats not how reality works, in cases of lethal self defense you risk jail time and lawsuits leaving them alive.
>>
>>80536285
He already bought a security system though. The police refused to do anything during any of the other dozen break ins
>>
>>80535707
The only issue with your suggestion is that most people are not psychopaths.
>>
>>80537119

the "bigot" was a dumbass and didnt shoot them in the first incident of robbery.

In fact, fuck you. I would have done the same and shot first. But he fucked it up and put it on himself by knowingly committing murder and having the capability of being so dumb to even audio record himself doing it

It's like this "bigot" wanted to go to jail

also kill yourself faggot. lern 2 context
>>
Holy shit, love this guy.
>>
>>80537561

>buying a security system because police told you so after the first time like a cuck and not shooting on sight
>>
Were they basketball Americans?
>>
>>80534924
>Recording yourself ambushing some thievs
>Not reporting it directly after
He could have gotten away with it but he just had to fuck it up
>>
"YOURE DYING!" 'bitch' this guy is an american hero
>>
>>80536121
From a legal point of view, if you can afford to not shoot them lethally, then you can afford to not shoot them at all. You see, either you are in danger enough to justify shooting them to death, or you aren't in danger enough to shoot them at all. There's not "danger enough to try and shoot their knees". Besides, shooting their legs off is very likely to kill them anyway, it'll just be way more painful and take a little longer.

He fucked up by intending on killing them from the beginning. It would be okay to make a stand and kill them if they attacked him, or even just kill them for invading his home. But with the video he recorded himself, it's clear for everyone listening that all he wanted to do was kill them. That's the line he shouldn't have crossed.
>>
File: QTPIE.png (2 MB, 1894x419) Image search: [Google]
QTPIE.png
2 MB, 1894x419
Qtpie shoulda stayed in school desu.
>>
>>80537827
Could you be any more rustled right now?
>>
>>80538028
The ones he shot? Nope. See >>80538236
>>
>>80534924
Should have gone the John Wayne Gadey route and disposed the bodies within his home.

Cops were too lazy to go to his house anyway.
>>
>>80538388
Well that was unexpected. Still good riddance though
>>
>>80534924
I see no problem with the killing of people who break into the homes of others.
You have no business there.
>>
>>80537806
it also helps if youre a member of a local church and have a lot of people to vouch for your "charming character", and a little tacky christian memorabilia in your home.
>>
>>80534924
He should have just called the police right after shooting them. Otherwise, it's murder.

You cannot claim self defense when your target is incapacitated.

Other than the legality issues, the guy did the right thing
>>
>>80538377

>Australia

Sorry, can't even pay attention to you over my awsome AR-15 right now

Leave a message
>>
>>80536121
OK pal enjoy your 10 million dollar lawsuit from Mr shekelburg
>>
>>80534924
>Shoot him

Nothing wrong with that.

>then finish the job

Executions are not legal or moral. He should be sent to prison and never released.
>>
It's funny, all the guy had to do was kill them then claim self defense. But no, he had to fuck up and record a premeditated murder lol.
>>
>niggers thinking it's perfectly fine to rob people and break other laws cause lolyoloright?

Yeah nah get fucked. Leave other peoples shit alone and you won't die.
>>
>>80538465
>Gacy
ftfy
>>
He was within his rights to shoot them, but executing them after they were incapacitated violated the law.
>>
>>80536591
Seriously, what a fuckhead.
>>
Should have disposed of the bodies quietly without ever telling the police, and he would have never been worried about it.
>>
>>80538236
>Spoiled, smiling white kids who should have no reason to rob a man, let alone twice.

Almost worse than niggers and they deserved it tbwh. I'm scared to look this up and see the parents claim, "They clearly did not do anything."
>>
>>80539678
That works too, I doubt anyone knew they were ever at his house.
>>
>>80534924
he did nothing wrong. if the police cant enforce the law they shouldn't stop others from doing it.
>>
>>80534924
He fucked up as soon as he went up to both of them and delivered deliberate shots to the head after they were already down.

Oh, and recording it to boot.
>>
>>80539710
They're white, they generally admit they fucked up somehow.
>>
He should have immediately called the police. And wrapping the bodies makes it look like you're ready to dispose of them.
>>
>>80538236

This is why he is in jail.
>>
>>80536563
>/thread
>>
>>80536990

Sup bro
>>
>>80534924
Poor guy did nothing wrong.
>>
>>80539999
Quads of truth. Check'd.
>>
Shoot. Shovel. Shutup.

Those three words could save your life someday.
>>
>>80534924

The dead kids were fucking stupid teenagers who deserved jail time and the shooter was a legit mental case who really fucked his own case over with that recording.

There are no winners here; only losers.
>>
>>80536121
He fucked up by executing them after he had neutralized the threat.
>>
>>80541121
Also fucked up by not shooting to kill in the first place and recording it.
>>
>>80540020
This.

I think he was perfectly in the right to defend his property with lethal force, but once the suspects were down he crossed a line when he executed them.
>>
>>80541268

If he intended on shooting within the spirit of the law the girl would have lived; that 22 revolver's first couple rounds didn't do much to her. Dunno why he stopped using the rifle
>>
>>80541581
>Dunno why he stopped using the rifle
It jammed. Do you people literally do no reading beyond the OP before you start commenting?
>>
I'm happy the cunts died. If someone breaks into your home, laws no longer apply. For all he could have known, they could have been armed, and killed him before he had a chance to defend himself. This man is a true hero.He did nothing illegal. Not his problem. Sorry, it's law enforcement's fault for not doing anything.
>>
He should've had a GoPro, video recording would have been much better.
>>
>>80541581
it jammed. Thats why he says "sorry about that" then unloads the pistol.
>>
>>80541813

>It jammed.

Just how bad can a mini-14 jam for a veteran soldier to be unable to clear it in under a minute?
>>
I think the real problem was not trying to warn them before shooting
>>
>>80540993
15k? Repeated attempts?

Man there's a difference between grabbing a few random odds and ends from the creepy old man in an old house down the street, and doing it fucking over and over, stealing valuable stuff and important memorabilia. Kids or not, they were scum. What if he was instead an old lady? A cripple? The man tried to fucking work with police, and they refused. The real injustice is the police not taking hold of the situation and refusing to help him. If you don't want people taking justice into their own hands, then law enforcers need respond to calls and do their job. I think it was a scary thing, but even old, cold men have rights and deserve the right to defend their property, ESPECIALLY after trying to do it the legal route first. It doesn't matter if the kids were just short of 18, you don't ask someone breaking into your home their age because you retaliate -- and you shouldn't have to. They did the crime, so they deserve it. If you don't want kids to get shot in a fucking basement, then the kids better stay the fuck out of basements that aren't theirs. Period.
>>
>what he did was illegal

No shit, but was he in the right to do it as the police weren't willing to enforce the law?
>>
they deserved it.
>>
>>80541464
>I think he was perfectly in the right to defend his property with lethal force, but once the suspects were down he crossed a line when he executed them.
what the fuck am I reading
>>
>>80542381

and I understand that. And i know that under any normal circumstances the man would walk free from a typical red state jury anyways, but this guy clearly displayed tendencies that are far more psychotic than an angry homeowner, but even then if it wasn't for that damning audio he could have constructed a perfectly believable narrative for the media/jury and walked.

Instead, we get a transcript with a man who is to be frank, very unsympathetic, even with the context of the break-ins.
>>
LOL at her screams! BITCH got what she deserved.
>>
If you break into someone's house, i don't blame anybody for shooting you, but fuck this guy is crazy as a loon.

He should have moved. It's not worth going to jail for life just to prove a point.
>>
>>80536285
I wouldn't have delivered a guilty verdict on someone in this position.
>>
>>80542793
Okay elliott
>>
>>80536563
>you can go to prison and get sued by defending your property from burglars with intention to steal / harm

Land of the free everyone
>>
Castle defense. Dumbass shouldn't have recorded it.
>>
>>80536285
>I don't know what entrapment is
Entrapment is creating intent. The scum he killed already had that, they just needed opportunity, which the old man gave them just like the government does all the time.
>>
>>80542877

heh, someones triggered.

i play those screams over and over again. i love the bit where he says, "oh, im sorry" - un jams his gun - "BITCH!"

lmao
>>
>>80542695
He was in the right when he shot both of them when they were going down the stairs.

He was in the wrong when he went up to them and gave them both point-blank lethal shots to the head after they were no longer a threat.
>>
>>80536285

> "YOU DIDNT SPEND MOAR MONIEZ INSTEAD OF INST-JUSTICE?!"

Fuck off merchant!
>>
Anybody install alarms? why was his alarm system recording him?
>>
>>80543102

they deserved to be executed.

fuck chad and stacy.
>>
>>80534924

He should have just burried his trash like a normal person.
>>
>>80542031

> Vet
> Commando, not /k/commando like the rest of the lot

Clearly you've never had to shoot the moon....
>>
>>80542744
Being psychotic =/= committing a crime

Yeah the audio was really weird, but man what if instead he was schizo and thought they were aliens? We must look at his actions, which were shooting repeat invaders of his household. Say he's psychotic, well it never made him kill random people on the street did it. In fact, if he is psychotic, it seems like has learned to contain himself for all of his life. He got the sentence cause he sounds bad, looks bad, and the kids look innocent, but if you just look at the story otherwise it's pretty clear they deserved it.
>>
>>80542793
yeah that was kind of a thrill
>>
Oh, they're beautiful white kids. To jail with this one!
>>
>>80543187
He was recording it. Clearly he was already unstable and these two faggots pushed him over the edge
>>
>>80538933

When your country's laws are so fucking backwards that an execution is your only way to escape jail, you execute them. Done.
>>
>>80543102

I disagree. That was the best part.

It would have been better to boobie trap something they wanted with c4 like the Dallas PD, but he probably didn't have c4 in his pocket, like the Dallas PD
>>
>>80534924

No. He should have thrown the tarp in the landfill.
>>
>>80543102
Prove to me why the use of lethal force is okay sometimes and why they were no longer a threat
>>
>>80542793
its like cleaning up a mess
>>
File: 1324540443274[1].jpg (69 KB, 273x240) Image search: [Google]
1324540443274[1].jpg
69 KB, 273x240
>>80534924
The execution style thing was a but much but society is better off with those kids dead

If anyone is at fault its the police for not doing their fucking job. Had they not been lazy cunts the kids would likely be doing some jail time instead of some grave time
>>
>>80534924
niggers gonna nig (HE DINDU NUFFIN) and statists gonna state (REEE THE POLICE ARE INFALLIBLE THEY CAN PROTECT YOU)

the man did the right thing he is a hero in my eyes
>>
>>80536285
>Entrapment
You don't even fucking know the definition of the word moron
>>
>>80543454
dude worked for the state department and traveled all over the world. Too bad he couldn't have just gotten burglar bars or moved.
>>
>>80536304

My thoughts exactly.

Shoot, shovel, shutup.
>>
he should have just buried them deep in the ground
if nobody heard the gun shots he probably lives out in the middle of nowhere will plenty of room for them
>>
File: 1455834908099.jpg (92 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1455834908099.jpg
92 KB, 625x626
>>80543690
>>80543145
>>80542944

You guys suck at this game
>>
>>80534924
Completely justified under common law. Shame he was tried bound by statutes, which he will have un knowingly understood.

The guy had a big pair of balls, and I admire that. He was clearly being bullied and victimised.

The execusion style killing is what fucked him up. Clearly pre-meditated. I do not admire that.
>>
SOROS IS THAT YOU?
>>
>>80543414

look, whether you agree with it or not, our legal system gives a right of self-defense. DEFENSE

As in, you can only use an appropriate amount of force and if you don't kill your attacker the first time, you don't get do overs.

The police fucking dropped the ball hard here though and if they would have actually helped this poor bastard earlier the worst case scenario could well have been avoided.
>>
>>80543927
>you can only use an appropriate amount of force
I'm pretty sure most states let you kill any home invaders.
>>
File: shipman.jpg (361 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
shipman.jpg
361 KB, 2197x1463
>kids break into my home
>try to steal my property
>give them a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>80544021
Minnesota has a "reasonable person" doctrine when it comes to lethal force. That's part of what did him in.
>>
>>80534924

He should have just dumped the bodies and never said shit to the police. His only mistake was reporting it.
>>
>>80544122
Pretty lame desu.
>>
>>80534924
>29 minutes

When are the screams of pain? That's why I'm here.
>>
>>80536591
>>80539508

The security system the police told him to buy recorded the audio is my understanding.
>>
>>80544199
Read the thread.
>>80535830
see this^
>>
>>80534924
society's fault

>we are clearly dealing with a deranged individual

as if watching the cops avoid doing their job in a simple as fuck manner isn't enough to make someone lose faith in the system
>>
>>80544199

see>>80535830
>>
>>80544021
MN is probably the most cucked states in terms of when you are allowed to fire on someone.

In most cases you are required to fall back (flee from your own fucking home).

A person could walk into you home, wink at you and grab your tv, then walk out with it. Engaging them in any way puts you in legal Hell.
>>
>>80544417
>>80544328
thanks
>>
>>80544255
Oh.

But really, he shouldn't have killed the kids while they were down, even though I'm sure that has happened before in justified killings, in which the inhabitant kills the intruder while they're incapacitated, but it's never discovered.
>>
desu if they were black he would have gotten off scot free
>>
File: Fred west.jpg (22 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Fred west.jpg
22 KB, 300x450
>>80544107
>kids break into my home
>try to steal my property
> kill then bury them under the patio
>threaten other kids that they'll also end up under the patio
>>
>>80543444
>If they are white they don't deserve to be punished
Fuck that, are you a cuck?
>>
>>80534924

as much as it shouldn't matter, saying shit like "you're dead" and acting in control probably had a lot to do with the sentence.
>>
>>80544523

>in which the inhabitant kills the intruder while they're incapacitated, but it's never discovered.
>never discovered

That'd be exceptionally poor police work then. I'd at least hope ballistics could tell the difference between a person being shot from a standing position or one where their already down.
>>
>>80534924
Too bad we can't watch it.
>>
>>80543869
Total bullshit. Just read the youtube comments. Castle doctrine is statute or judge opinion?
>>
>>80544569
Go home, humans are talking
>>
Friends of my parents knew these kids. They had it coming for a long time. Snowniggers.
>>
>>80544762
Yeah he should have filmed it, what a shame.
>>
>>80544768
>Common law is bullshit
Ok fag.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 322x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 322x457
What are the sound between 3:30 and 4:05?

It sounds like someone removing snow with a shovel
>>
>>80544199
13:30-14:00

I think he calls her a bitch after he shoots her in the face?
>>
>>80534924
when do they get shot?
>>
File: 42422442114.png (244 KB, 365x389) Image search: [Google]
42422442114.png
244 KB, 365x389
"Cute... I'm sure she thought she was a real pro."
>>
>>80544961
I'd probably have to jerk off to it a few times if I were still a blood thisty teenager.
>>
>>80536304
little falls is practically canada
>>
>>80545055
3-5 and 13-14minutes in.
But listening to his mutterings set an interesting ambiance.
>>
Guy was in the right for killing them, but fucked up by recording audio that gives off the feeling that he's enjoying killing. I don't think this guy was put into prison for life for killing those kids, I think he was put into prison for life because people thought he was crazy.
>>
File: 56356782211745.jpg (79 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
56356782211745.jpg
79 KB, 690x388
Americans literally don't know the difference between defending yourself and executing people.

He recorded the whole thing.

He called out to them via name on the recording.

He knew them and let them both stay at his house.

He wrapped them up and waited before calling 911.

People in this thread believe he did nothing wrong.

And you wonder why your police look like this
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>
File: Mah_gurrrnnn.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Mah_gurrrnnn.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>80534924
I would have held them at gun point and called the police.
SHALL NOT INFRINGE ON MAH RIGHT TO OWN A GURRRRRRNNNN!!!!
>>
>>80544746
>Suspect: I kept shooting them, I wasn't even sure if they were down.
>90% of cases: Prosecutor decides not to prosecute
>Other 10%: 45% acquitted, 45% hung jury, prosecutor doesn't retry, 10% charge of involuntary manslaughter, 11 months in prison.

As I said before, I'm sure it happens all the fucking time.
>>
>>80538028
They were little meth heads, the closest a white can get to being a nigger.
>>
>>80545421

Thats why you live in Britain and no one cares about what you have to say

kill yourself weakling
>>
>>80545421
Did you bin your knife today?
>>
>>80545137
I'm using that instead of nothing personnel
>>
>>80545154
Probably wasn't very gory, but I do love videos that show that surprise people get when they realize they're fucked. You can kind of hear in their voice in this recording.
Reality hits them like a freight train.

>>80545360
Dude was a psycho for for sure but at the end of the day two deadbeats are off the street and one psychopath is in jail, win win.

I read about it on wikipedia and it says some of the things they stole were "the watch his father had received after spending nearly a year as a POW in World War II, medals and ribbons Smith had earned in the Air Force during the Vietnam War".
That's pretty fucked up.
>>
File: 1466776080649.jpg (23 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
1466776080649.jpg
23 KB, 345x336
>>80545618
>>80545681
I probably own more firearms than both of you.
>>
>>80545421
what do you think lethal force means
what do you think being in someone else's house means
how do you define not being a threat and how do you reconcile that with what the owner does and doesn't know about the invader
>>
>>80536847

Or you get convicted for murder like him kek

> poltards giving advice
>>
>>80545805

pics and time stamp you little noguns shit
>>
No, he should have reported it immediately. The actual killings? No, completely justified.
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 446x493
>>80534924
The only thing he did wrong was waiting to report it.
>>
>>80545905
Except if you shoot to (((wound))) the prosecution can claim you weren't in fear for your life and there was no reason to draw your weapon. This is something basically all CC courses tell you
>>
File: Spoopy Green Beret.jpg (1 MB, 4870x3247) Image search: [Google]
Spoopy Green Beret.jpg
1 MB, 4870x3247
Anyone who lets it slip that they enjoy killing is a threat to a stable society. This man clearly took pleasure in killing those kids. At best, killing someone should be viewed as a task to be completed. And that type of mindset should only really be present in Military/Police.
>>
>>80544746
>implying they bother doing investigative work when jamal gets blasted climbing in through someones window

Just tell them he broke in and you had to shoot him. No one is going to look too closely at it unless you make it obvious. The problem in this case was that they guy made it weird as fuck. You can't just leave the bodies there wrapped up in a tarp for a few days and he didn't destroy the audio evidence showing that he was obviously just wanting to kill the idiots.
>>
File: image.png (402 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
402 KB, 640x960
>>80545421
Like anyone cares what a Brit thinks about security. Top kek
>>
>>80534924
To be honest, all this lawyerly talk doesn't phase me at all.

He was just a man who got repeatedly robbed and has had enough. He had every right to kill everybody who was unlawfully entering his house. He was retarded for recording his schizo ramblings though, but if I had been the judge? I would have let him go.

Did this guy have a criminal history?
>>
>>80539678
This
>>
File: HALO.jpg (156 KB, 600x475) Image search: [Google]
HALO.jpg
156 KB, 600x475
>>80546221
>I would have let a clearly unhinged man remain in society, after he killed two teenagers and took pleasure in it.
Nope, people like that need to be taken out back and put down.
>>
>>80542985
Noice
>>
>>80534924
he should rot in jail. i initially was apt to be supportive of his rights, but the tale the audiotape told was horrifically spiteful and heinous. he is a monster.
>>
File: POS.jpg (858 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
POS.jpg
858 KB, 2560x1536
>>80546214
We're discussing the conviction and whether it was justified. Typical bugerclap cheapening the debate to shit posting level ad hominem attacks on nationality.

woop da doop
>>
Why not just get rid of the bodies? It's really not that hard.
>>
>>80543454
>he was recording it

It was his security system that recorded it
>>
>>80545858
He clearly walked up to the girl once she was disabled and shot her in the head. yup he sure was afraid for his life.

This is't a debate on self defence. IT'S MURDER. you dumb fucks thats why hes in jail for the rest of his life.
>>
>>80534924
shouldve called the cops immediately and shouldnt have recorded it. this audio is hilarious
>>
I love how he describes the last shot as " a good clean finishing shot".
>>
>>80534924
Fuck yes he did right. Fuck the law. They won't protect you and will fuck you for touching one of their career criminals. Fucking police informants cam get away with shit like breaking amd entering and drug charges so long as they snitch out more people.

You have to defend yourself and your home. The government and their pets want to take everything you have.
>>
i thought it was niggers at first and was glad he killed them but after learning they were white i wish he wouldnt have executed them, true story
>>
>>80546154
I've seen multiple posts on here as well as /k/ of people wishing to kill someone who tries to rob them. Some posters claimed to buy guns for the sole purpose of "killing niggers"
>>
>>80546144

How can they prove you shot with intent to wound?

Just shoot as many times as it takes to neutralize (dead or not) and then call the cops immediately. Execution is a hug fucking no-no.
>>
>his psychotic rambling for 7 minutes after killing the girl
Straight out of a horror movie/vidya desu
>>
File: what is he doing.gif (2 MB, 351x317) Image search: [Google]
what is he doing.gif
2 MB, 351x317
>>80543620
>Had they not been lazy cunts the kids would likely be doing some jail time instead of some grave time
>>
>>80546595
init mate, they don't even have a clue when this happened i listened to his full police interview the guy was/is clearly insane.
>>
File: Oh Shit Aniki.jpg (20 KB, 473x357) Image search: [Google]
Oh Shit Aniki.jpg
20 KB, 473x357
>*BAM*
>*BAM*
>You're dead!

>*BAM!*
>*CLICK*
>Sorry about that.
>*BAM*
>You're dying, bitch.

That's some scary stuff, man.
>>
>>80545001
He covered the first body with a tarp, so probably that.
>>
>>80534924
>tell the cops

this is where he went wrong
>>
File: byron-smith-victims-wounds.jpg (50 KB, 604x422) Image search: [Google]
byron-smith-victims-wounds.jpg
50 KB, 604x422
>>80546672
disabled? he said he thought they were armed. what if they were?
>>
File: JTF2 Prisoners 2001.jpg (104 KB, 1086x673) Image search: [Google]
JTF2 Prisoners 2001.jpg
104 KB, 1086x673
>>80546914
Most of those people are obviously shitposters. Plus, they've probably never killed anyone before and are imagining it to be much "cooler" than it actually is.
>>
>>80546857

> t. sociopathic hermit
>>
>>80537827
he wasn't there for the first robbery so he couldn't i think.
>>
File: 1449692342779.gif (4 MB, 309x265) Image search: [Google]
1449692342779.gif
4 MB, 309x265
>>80546914
There are two kinds of people who buy a gun.
One who buys a gun hoping he will never fire it.
The second buys a gun anticipating the chance to fire it.
>>
>>80547004
If he thought they were armed, he would have quickly neutralized the threat. Instead, he decided to take the time to channel his inner-australian and subsequently execute them.
>>
>>80547004
If he thought they were armed why did he walk up to her and shoot her under the chin.
>>
>>80547249
Gotta get that good clean finishing shot. Not humane to let your prey suffer.
>>
>>80547234
>>80547249
you're right, you can kill threatening invaders in your home, but not if you do it a little too weirdly. great precedent there.
>>
>>80536121
Should've shot to kill, not recorded it, and called the cops immediately.
>>
File: Eva_Green_(Headshot).jpg (426 KB, 460x668) Image search: [Google]
Eva_Green_(Headshot).jpg
426 KB, 460x668
>mini 14
>jams

Typical
>>
>>80547004
>bullet hits her in the torso twice
>she falls and starts screaming
>he shoots her in the left eye and she still screams
>he finally finishes her off
Christ, that's a brutal thought
>>
File: Operator as fuck.jpg (456 KB, 823x566) Image search: [Google]
Operator as fuck.jpg
456 KB, 823x566
There is a reason why the military and special operations units in particular do their hardest to screen out people who enjoy killing for the sake of killing.
>>
>>80546413
he took pleasure it in because those kids were evil. I'd take pleasure in it too if i was ridding the world of evil.
>>
>>80546923
Shooting for the legs, sporadic shots. Hell he could have said that after shooting them he told them to stop moving and the execution shots were last resorts. It all comes back to the audio ramblings.
>>
File: sqr.jpg (15 KB, 261x332) Image search: [Google]
sqr.jpg
15 KB, 261x332
>>80534924
>shoot unarmed girl looking for her (dead) friend with rifle
>jams, say "heh, sorry about that" in a friendly old man voice
>shoot her a few more times while she apologizes in agony with a .22 revolver
>last shot is the gun being pressed to the underside of her chin for an execution because "it doesn't penetrate bone very well"
>call her a bitch afterwards, assorted creepy mumbling about diarrhea

Sounds like a fucking horror movie m8
>>
>>80547123

he's an old man

why wasnt he home then???

like, the fuck kinda important non old man shit does he have to do?
>>
>>80538149
He would have gotten away with it too if it were not for those meddling dead kids
>>
>>80534924

He clearly did the wrong thing when he didnt make them disappear.

The whole reason you kill them in Canada, anyways, is because the justice system is useless and youre more likely to get life in prison defending yourself from a guy with a machete in your own house, than you are to get off on a self defense charge.

Kill them, figure out how to make them disappear, then go into hiding or something and hope it blows over.

If anyone breaks into my house, I will kill them.
>>
Anyone in Northern Ireland with a PPW (or any of the 5000 or so on the UK mainland lucky/weird enough to get one) is advised to contact the police immediately if you have used it in self defence, or any sort of home use of any firearm. I imagine it's the same in the US

Calling them up to confess to a double murder and ranting about it will only work if you have been previously released under the terms of the Good Friday Agreement.
>>
>>80547375
Someone wouldn't take the time to shittalk like that if they were actually in danger, there's no time for fucking banter when you're actually in danger. He was in complete control of the situation and he knew it. So yes, I'm glad this guy outed himself as a psychopath and was quickly removed from society. Can't really say I care that the two kids died, they were acting like little shits. But that doesn't mean I think they deserved to die.
>>
>>80546672

Also he knew the kids and even invited them before. These weren't random burglars.
>>
I dont get how its not 100% legal to kill anyone invading your home
>>
>>80534924
Justified to shoot and stand ground against burglars and thieves, not justified to kill after they are shot like that.

It's not a scenario of shooting all you have to kill, it's spaced out and slow. Like with the girl, that especially went too far since he shot then fixed his gun to shoot her more. That goes beyond self defense and into execution.
>>
>>80547945
lol how are you guys still not understanding this situation?
>>
>>80547945
It is.

Do you really believe that is why he is in prison for life?
>>
>>80548070

People broke into his house. He defended his property.

Dont break&enter, dont get shot.
>>
>>80534924
He's a psychopath, its right for him to spend the rest of his life away from civil society.
>>
>>80547566
>Two kids are evil because they took some materialistic items
Killing just to kill is inherently evil. Those kids were just little shits. I doubt they'd ever try robbing someone again if they had lived to survived this encounter.
>>
File: YOU.jpg (68 KB, 884x800) Image search: [Google]
YOU.jpg
68 KB, 884x800
>>80548171
>>
File: 1458945498937.gif (1 MB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1458945498937.gif
1 MB, 268x268
Maybe it should be legal to do anything you want with someone after they enter your home illegally.

Don't you think it'd greatly decrease home invasion and robbery if the owner of the home was allowed to then legally keep you and torture you to death or use you as a sex slave until they were bored of you?
>>
>>80548171
>>80547945
listen to the rambling after he shoots the girls
he's clearly mentally ill. they locked him up so he wouldn't do something like that to anyone else.
>>
>>80548070
There are lots of Americans who simply cannot accept that a legal gun owner could possibly act in any way other than perfect.

They can't differentiate between something that is sometimes necessary (killing someone who is trying to harm you) and something that has been illegal for thousands of years (murder).

When challenged on this they will try and shift the argument elsewhere. It's common.
>>
>>80548181

People who break into old mens houses over and over are psychopaths, he killed the psychopaths.

People like you disappear because you dont use your fucking head and call anyone who you fuck over and that gets angry about it a psychopath.

Dont fuck people over repeatedly, dont get shot.

Go look up the iceman killer, and when you consider fucking people over in the future, think that you might end up being fed to rats in a cave.
>>
>>80548184
They broke into another house and stole things earlier that same day.
>>
>>80548171
>shoot intruder
>she doesn't die
>shoot her some more
>still not dead
>put gun right up to her chin and shoot a "nice clean kill shot"
>insert random psychotic mumbling during the whole thing

He wasn't convicted of shooting them, he was convicted of executing them. Once someone is down and clearly incapacitated you can't put a gun under his chin and finish him off.
>>
>>80546221

My cousin had a situation where a bunch of dindus kept stealing packages off his front porch everyday at the same time.

He called the police about a dozen times and even gave them surveillance video of the two guys doing it.

The police basically told him there was nothing they could do

After one week, he ambushed them by taking the day off work and hiding in his car and jumped out when they came out on the porch.

He didn't shoot them, but he held them up till the cops got there. The police proceeded to tell him that it was irresponsible of him to do that and he should have just called them first. They acted like the eleven police reports he made over the past two weeks never existed.

The system is literally set up in a way that is very lenient towards criminals.
>>
>People actually think this about him shooting people
This is about removing a clearly unstable man from society.
>>
>>80548373

I dont care about his rambling, I heard the window break, I heard the kid walk in, I heard him shoot, and say "youre dead"

Justified.

>Uh Oh, Charlie never came back
>Lets go see what happened
>Youre dead too

Justified. Should have cut your losses.
>>
>>80548334
>Hey lets let people become barbaric savages with no consequences
>Surely nothing wrong can come of this
People who can't think long term are the fucking worst. You're not a fucking dog, you're a human, start acting like it.
>>
>>80548380
Yeah you're right man.I've seen this case a few times on 4chan it's a good measure of intelligence.
>>
>>80548400

Thats why he should have hid the bodies.

Youre assuming by default hes going to report these. No. You dont report it.

If they find out, later on you explain why you shot them, preferably without a gun under the chin.

Cunt was going to keep screaming, cops were going to show up, arrest him, and itd be game over.

Again, his mistake was not making the bodies disappear. Never trust police to understand, even if youre the victim.
>>
>>80548575
>You're not a fucking dog, you're a human, start acting like it.

Maybe you should start telling idiots that break into other people's houses that? Clearly the current reaction of doing nothing hasn't been working.
>>
>>80548334
>people who break into other people's houses are smart and think about consequences.

Shoot them until they stop moving and call the police. That's the law here in Northern Ireland and pretty much every American state. I'm not going to torture someone or rape them because they tried to get after my television, but on the other hand if someone actually is trying to harm me I will put them down.

That isn't enough for most Amerifantasists, who go to bed dreaming of a chance to kill a dozen burglars.
>>
>>80548380

Have fun with your United Cuckdom

This guy did everything right and exhausted all the legal means he could.

He made multiple police reports and even installed a security system.

The police told him to fuck off, so he was forced to take matters into his own hands.

The only thing he did wrong was he took way too much pleasure in this and didn't report it immediately.

Had he just called the cops right after the incident, he would have been free.
>>
>>80547004
He must of hate women
>>
>>80548464
>>80548575
>hey let's operate outside of the law to jail people who act a little too weirdly or immorally
>>
File: 1369964266181.gif (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1369964266181.gif
13 KB, 500x500
He's an idiot for how he went about it.

But, completely in the right.

I'm going to send him a carton of smokes and a box of brownies. May he rest his last days in peace.
>>
>still live at home with parents
>faggot who stays up using my pc until 6am most nights over the summer
>dog sleeps in bed next to my pc
>he starts stirring in his sleep and starts barking
>push open the curtain and see my front garden motion-lights are on
>walk to the front door to see some cunt has managed to open it
>immediately grab a glass candle holder nearby and smash it over his skull
>gardai arrive
>immediately get told i may be charged with assault even though he was breaking into my house
>even though he was breaking into my house apparently it's not okay to assume he could have harmed me

Fuck this country. Still waiting to hear what's happening but it's bullshit, once he was down I didn't touch him again apart from to hold him down when he came back around while waiting for the police. I wish I had a gun or that I walked out into my kitchen where I could have grabbed a knife, I'd rather be imprisoned for killing a man rightfully than imprisoned for leaving him alive but still being given a sentence for it.
>>
>>80548184
repeated robbery is evil. A good person may rob once or twice and realize the faults of their actions but to do it serially requires a different mindset and thus they are incapable of changing.
>>
>>80548396
And? These kids were obviously little shits who thought they were untouchable and could get away with it. All it would take is them getting caught or arrested for them to realize that behavior like that is 100% unacceptable.

On the other hand, you have a man who is clearly mentally ill and takes pleasure in killing. There is no way to fix that, no way to change that psyche.
>>
>>80548730
>Shoot them until they stop moving and call the police.

That's exactly what he did though. The only way to ensure they stop moving is to kill them, cuckistani.
>>
>>80538236
Not meaning to sound edgy but fuck people in general. These naturally Two-faced fuckers got what they deserved.
>>
>>80548770
I know you can't read but I have been saying exactly that throughout the thread.

He isn't in prison because he killed them, he is in prison because he murdered them.
>>
>>80548575

>Hey lets let people become barbaric savages with no consequences

You realize every year ~100k people disappear, and only ~15k of those are classified as murders?

People ALREADY run around like barbaric savages with very few consequences. Thats not even the solved murder rate.

Keep being a retard and living in a dream world, watch yourself end up part of that missing persons statistic, and not the murder rate one.
>>
>>80548404
Thanks obama
>>
>>80534924
NEVER report the police if someone enters in your home and you have to kill him. Bury the thief in your basement, put cement and stuff in the place you buried him and continue your life as nothing happened.
>>
>>80548898
And repeat criminals aren't mentally ill and take pleasure in harming others?
>>
Still pretty dumb of the kids to go back to a house they already robbed. It just screams trap. Even if he didn't shoot and kill them, there was a chance that he could just come out nowhere screaming with a baseball bat or the house was set up with hidden cameras to catch them.
>>
>>80548908
Why do you keep talking about cuckolding?

Why can't you accept that he is in prison because he murdered two people and not because he killed them?
>>
File: 1465672041546.png (142 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1465672041546.png
142 KB, 292x257
>>80534924
>Mini-14
>Jammed
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>80548334

That bunny needs a big cock on her face.
>>
>>80548807
>Operate outside the law
I did not know that executing incapacitated individuals is allowed? If this man had operated within the law, he wouldn't be in jail. I hope that psycho banter was worth it, because now he's rotting in jail.
>>
>>80548770
You're literally too dumb to understand mate
>>
The funny part is I heard they we're stealing to get money for cough medicine because they we're addicted to it.

Don't do lean kids.
>>
File: dont-bait-me.png (26 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
dont-bait-me.png
26 KB, 800x400
>>80536285
>killing someone breaking into your house is entrapment

This should be manslaughter at the very worst.
>>
>>80548662
If he had not shot them after they were down and called the police immediately afterwards, he would have walked and they both probably would have bled out in his basement anyways. Not telling them is a terrible idea.
>>
>>80549101
>Why do you keep talking about cuckolding?

>literally can't handle the bantz

It's sad really.

Why can't you accept that he was morally in the right and did society a favor in eliminating a pair of scumbags early on before they could go and spread their degenerate genes?
>>
>>80548910
No one is suggesting they didn't deserve it. They very probably did. What is being suggested is that a line has been crossed between self defense and pre-meditated muder.
>>
>>80548373
maybe people shouldn't break into his home and burgle him then
>>
>>80549049

I liked the suggestion the other day on here of burying them in the woods in pieces, in a bag, with greek yogurt.. ~6 feet down, with a dead pet and a cross 1 foot down for "bonus points"

People who go around slashing peoples tires and rubbing shit on their car and think that the law is going to protect them when theres no rock solid tie to whos doing it deserve everything they get, for example.

I cant stand stupid people who get away with being stupid people, it makes me feel good to know that theres still real men out there who dont tolerate being taken advantage of.
>>
>>80549290
Murder*
>>
>>80548715
>If someone else acts like a subhuman, I can too!
Gunshot wounds and jailtime is more than enough punishment for stealing fucking material items. That's what they deserved, and that's what should have happened.

Life in prison is a completely fair punishment for someone who executed two people in cold blood, and seemed to enjoy it as well. That's what he deserved, and that's what happened.
>>
>>80549281
Its been a while

But didn't they say the old man was tricking them into robbing his house that night because he hid his truck

Old man who complains to police and looks funny was never going to win vs two white kids
>>
>>80534924
Nick and sheriff were related

Corruption
>>
>>80534924
we should send him a card, if anything he should be given a medal by the PD for getting rid of two degenerates.
>>
File: 1467769713067.jpg (74 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1467769713067.jpg
74 KB, 599x563
this is why america is the most based country on earth
>>
>>80549289
Do you tell your parents that you talk about cuckolding on the internet?

I don't care that two burglars got killed. I never have. I don't care what you think the morals are, he's in jail because he broke the law.
>>
>>80549498
>tricking them into robbing his house that night because he hid his truck
How does going into your truck = tricking and bringing people in to steal from you?
It's basically being a guard, except you know for a fact they've been there stealing before.
>>
>>80549474
>implying he acted like a subhuman by doing society a favor and taking out two thieving niggers

lmao?
>>
>you'll never correct her behavior after she broke into you home
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.