[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why leftists believe what they believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 16
File: orwell.png (446 KB, 1121x746) Image search: [Google]
orwell.png
446 KB, 1121x746
It's because of headlines like these they don't go to the source and get the actual truth.

>Trump is racist!
>Blacks should vote for Hillary!
>Whites kill blacks more than blacks kill blacks!
It goes on and on
>>
>>80501885

I'd say there are two kinds of leftists.

First, there are fair-weather Buzzfeed leftists, who look at Buzzfeed headlines and lists, reddit headlines, and Jewbook feeds and will join any stupid progressive cause if it makes them feel good. I used to be this.

The second kind is embodied by /leftypol/ and their hero Zizek. They will pour over volume after volume of social theory and chain together unrelated ideologies until their worldview is a bizarre Frankenstein abomination that has nothing to do with reality.
>>
>Republicans did Hillary a big favor with the Comey hearing!
>comments from hundreds of people agreeing who never watched the hearing

yup
>>
File: 1456341837219.jpg (61 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1456341837219.jpg
61 KB, 780x439
>they don't go to the source and get the actual truth

I know, right? They should be more like us, we're always diligent about clicking links, reading articles and checking sources.
>>
Comey called her an inept retard lmao
>>
File: LuckyMoneyStatue.png (2 MB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
LuckyMoneyStatue.png
2 MB, 1368x1026
>>80502131
leftism is the lowest common denominator.

Most leftists don't even realize they are leftists until they get around to voting.

The problem is we have a populace who are afraid to be involved in politics at all.

I'm hoping there are more violent events, more law and order being in question, even false flags if necessary, because everyone knows that when this happens, people (especially the older democrats) tend to vote for republicans, since they are about law and order

on an unrelated side note

We often talk about how there is a plan to fuck everything up, kind of like the Dallas Cops situation, by the left (and the globalists, jews, etc)

DO you think that Trump knew about this plan? So he knew all along that as he is running for president, the violence will be escalating, which will make him look better?

It seems that it wouldn't be hard for Trump to pay some low-tier who went to a bilderberg meeting to tell him all the shit he heard there.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 666x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 666x408
>>80502131
Sociology, psychology and analytic 'philosophy' need to die.
>>
File: ConstellationMerchant.png (92 KB, 341x348) Image search: [Google]
ConstellationMerchant.png
92 KB, 341x348
>>80502631
lol

sorry anglo-poster

anglo lawmaking is god tier

but anglo philosophers are reactionaries and they have a bunch of dumb bullshit like "oh I don't know, so I don't know anything, hurr durr"

continental philosophers are actually utilitarian. At least you can fuckin use their philosophies to better your life, instead of shit that boils down to "well, I don't know this FOR SURE, so I can't use my noggin to make assumptions"
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 459x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 459x581
>>80502951
You're an idiot, but that's expected considering your flag.
>>
>>80502508
This.
The more violence there is (@DeRay trying to turn the RNC into Dallas), the better Trump does. It's a harsh truth. But too much violence might also tip the scale and allow Obama to declare martial law during election day.

>Polling locations get attacked and white voters may be too scared to vote.
>Black voters get "intimidated" at polling locations and justify a "police presence" at polling locations
>Obama gets a third term
>>
File: ZOINKS.jpg (89 KB, 782x1080) Image search: [Google]
ZOINKS.jpg
89 KB, 782x1080
>>80503239
"we do nihilism better than you germans"

t. anglo philosophers

>>80503356
this

people will just vote for turmp and pretend that they voted for clinton lol

the VAST majority of whites don't want to be a part of the nigger uprising.

please don't talk about this 3rd term stuff

yea, Obama would LOVE that, and so would the liberals, but 1st of all

>it wouldn't be a 3rd term, if anyhting it would be a couple months of extension
>there were elections literally in the middle of world wars and during the civil war if I am not incorrect
>military coup
>>
>>80503728
Real philosophers don't concern themselves with drivel like nihilism. You, my friend, are an idiot.
>>
>>80502631
can't be truely red-pilled without those though.
>>
>>80503922
that's why british philosophers aren't real philosophers ;)
>>
File: Heidetzche.gif (29 KB, 391x235) Image search: [Google]
Heidetzche.gif
29 KB, 391x235
>>80504262
Anyone who thinks that nietzsche and heidegger didn't contribute some of the most valuable lines of thinking in the modern history of philosophers are lazy degenerates who would rather ignore the truth of the eternal struggle of life.

Myth of Sisyphus is bretty good too. It's the harsh truth. Alot of people want to atlas shrug, but you can't atlas shrug your whole life, and if you do, then you are simply wasting your life

People who ignore these facts are stuck in their daily rut. Go out and hitch hike somewhere. Live in the woods for a few months. Travel places. Once you experience life on a day to day basis, you will realize the truth being these great men.
>>
People who adhere to rightism or leftism are poison upon society. So you like it when women get raped because you also happen to like guns? You like cop killing because you also believe in free health care?

These people need to be gassed.
>>
>>80504349
No, that's why continentals are mere posturers.
>>80504262
You can only be redpilled without those.
>>
>>80503728
>>it wouldn't be a 3rd term, if anyhting it would be a couple months of extension
I was using "3rd term" loosely but you're correct.

Still, I wouldn't count out disruptions at poll locations. I'm thinking like the enemy here. Police and elected officials need to make laws/regulations ASAP increasing the punishment for violating the sanctity of polling stations. The "no campaigning" zone isn't enough. There needs to be increased protections AND ID checks.
Anyone that threatens to disrupt polling stations on social media should be treated as if they were threatening people. Probably worse since they're threatening the existence of the nation.
>>
>>80504728
You're anonymous hete, anon. You don't have to pretend that those opinionated charlatans said anything profound. You won't get pseud points here.
>>
>>80504791
what's the point of slowly improving a society that takes a generation to take effect if by the time you'll feel any effect of it you'll be dead. From a logical standpoint.
>>
>>80505206
>referencing society as a monolith
Get out, pseud.
>>
File: AYYYYY.jpg (34 KB, 550x298) Image search: [Google]
AYYYYY.jpg
34 KB, 550x298
>>80504891
that is very true

and also, disruptions at the polling locations wouldn't be grounds for a re-vote, if the left was doing it.

But, how is polling done where you live? Where I live there are dozens of polling locations, and they are all basically private homes.

I would assume this is the case in many areas.

Also you have to take into accounts that peak dindu mostly occurs in the exact places where democrats vote. So I wouldn't be too worried.

If anything, they would try to spin it that liberal voters couldn't get to the polling locations

WHat I want to know is why aren't we sewing dissent within the enemies ranks right now?

We should be tactically shitposting nigger and SJW accounts that HIllary Clinton is the peak of white privilege; she didn't even getting arrested for committing this huge crime! If she were black, she'd be in the slammer!

and also, Hillary Clinton wanted to 'bring blacks to heel!' That's exactly what police are doing to our poor dindu nuffins up until this very day! In fact, it was Bill Clinton and Hillary that started this police violence!

>>80504791
we get it, you're a nihilist and your life is so shitty that you have to try to push it onto other people

Some people value their lives and know certain principles are facts. I get that you don't see the power in that, the utilitarian effect of it, but that's your own problem, you can save yourself.
>>
>>80505326
you're argueing like a fucking leftist
>>
>>80502419
Yes. Yes we are.
On a sidenote, those classes at Amy Schumer school of sarcasm seems to have payed off.
>>
File: DrPepe.jpg (47 KB, 246x475) Image search: [Google]
DrPepe.jpg
47 KB, 246x475
>>80504945
I'm just trying to help a nihilist have value in his pitiful life and trying to prevent him from spreading his cancer

>>80505419
that's because he is arguing for the leftist philosophers: that there are no truths, that nothing is certain

he's arguing with the legendary sword of sophistry and the shield of nihilism. He values winning arguments more than truth, like any and all leftist.
>>
>>80505633
Don't you mean Truth, Heideggerian scum?
>>
https://wortharguingfor.com/2016/02/24/left-wing-people/
>>
>>80505772
what's the "truth"?

Please enlighten us
>>
File: 582349.jpg (100 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
582349.jpg
100 KB, 1012x675
FUCK leftists, FUCK rightists, FUCK centrists. I am a UTOPIAN that TRANSCENDS ALL IDEOLOGY!
>>
>>80505963
It's what continentals call their half baked opinions.
>>
File: Texas.jpg (98 KB, 866x1280) Image search: [Google]
Texas.jpg
98 KB, 866x1280
>>80505772
"The Truth is there is no Truth"

t. every anglo philosopher

alright, so what? DO you have anything else, or are you just going to write book after book about that?

oh, book after book about that, ok

Hey, why do they even write these books? If there is no truth other than the fact that there is no truth, then that itself wouldn't be a truth. Then the entire world is lies. Well, what do you do with those lies?

you know what you do?

You do what nietzsche and heidegger say.

I get it, though. It is easier for you to continue blindly believing that you aren't responsible for your own life and that nothing means anything.
>>
>>80506112
Funny that you're denouncing analytic philosophy while using a computer. Funny indeed.
>>
>>80506112
feels like you're a smarter version of me desu
>>
File: METAPHYSICS.jpg (54 KB, 560x362) Image search: [Google]
METAPHYSICS.jpg
54 KB, 560x362
>>80506310
I may just have more experiences.. the more experiences you have, the more precise you can be in your statements, because you can be more and more confident in your own worldview, since you are (as Carl Jung would say) becoming more individualized.

my top tier shit I like is

-Will to Power (A Nietzsche compilation of his notes and personal writings)
-Being and Time (Heidegger, it's not just a meme, it has valuable incites about how you are the actor, and everything within the world including ideologies are tools)
-The Hermetic Kybalion (It is called hermetic but it is probably written in the 20th or late 19th century, seriously, look into this book. Closest to truth metaphysics there will ever be for sure.)
-Carl Jung. He has so many writings. The Red Book or Libra Novus is great.

Other than that, there isn't much else. Those are my kind of "Core ideology" books, or basically the books that I feel best describe my experiences in the most general terms, because the more general you can describe a truth, the more truthful it becomes, I feel, since it applies to more and more

>>80506296
you do realize that all people go through a nihilst phase, right? Maybe you just jerk off too much? You'll grow out of this edge, muh man

it may boil down to this: Would you rather have the divine truth of the universe, or would you rather be eternally happy?

Maybe try to look at it like "How would I think about this if I wanted the truth." and "How would I look at this with my own interpretation"

The more you apply your own interpretations to things, the more you know thyself, as they say, the more truth you will have.
>>
>>80507241
Nihilism has nothing to do with philosophy. Either accept analytic philosophy or stop using all of your posessions developed through the use of predicate logic.
>>
>>80507526
>>80507241
>Every1 goes through a nihilist phase

Yeah I'm only 21 and have only recently started thinking differently and it scared the shit out of me and still kinda does because all I thought to be true was just breaking down and even now I sometimes tell myself no man this is all in your head you're crazy but deep down I know it to be true.

Fucking ego man. I'll learn
>>
>>80507798
Heh, I used "true"
>>
File: Slavery.png (307 KB, 616x468) Image search: [Google]
Slavery.png
307 KB, 616x468
>>80507526
wow man, you really convinced me that my life is meaningless through your grammar. Great job bro, this has nothing to do with the language you are using at all and the fact that these philosophers are only popular in the english world doesn't exemplify my point at all.
>>
>>80507798
Yep that's the age that was happening to me as well. I hitch hiked 10,000 miles between age 19 and 22, really changed my point of view
>>
>>80508548
incomplete translation, it says "slavery was a nice american invention"
>>
File: 1383059650520.jpg (37 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1383059650520.jpg
37 KB, 480x640
Washington Post can hardly hide it anymore.
>1. Democrats BTFO Republicans by saying they're just salty because Comey didn't do what they wanted him to do
>2. Comey totally schools Republicans on how the law works
>3. They try to stump Comey by asking him if Hillary acted unethically, but he totally sees through their game
>4. Republican idiots bring up Petraeus, which is totally different because XYZ, btw here's a tweet from Donald Trump being totally wrong
>5. Republicans bring up the inconsistencies between Hillary's statements to the public and the investigation's findings
>"In a made-for-campaign-commercial moment" - suggesting insincerity and theatrics from Republicans
>"We could go on, but you get the point. Not a pretty conversation for Clinton."
Even they admitted it was the most damaging thing for Clinton, but they made this the shortest part of the article and concluded "Not good for Clinton", to refocus on Hillary individually, almost as a victim or target, rather than the big picture of gross negligence, lying, and corruption from a high executive official. Looks like our hero Hillary is in a pickle, I wonder how she'll get out of it? Guess we'll have to wait and see.
>6. By the way, the Benghazi scandal was just a big waste of time and a witch hunt, this is basically the same shit
>7. Maybe the least biased part of this article because it's almost entirely quotes.
>8. And in the end, evil persistent Republicans weren't able to overrule the almighty law
>>
>>80508548
You don't even know what predicate logic is, you fucking pseud.
>>
>>80502419
Post of the day anon. Post of the day.
>>
>>80509216
this is why nobody respects anglo philosophers

because they believe in nothing yet manage to somehow also try to be elitist about believing in nothing, which is so obviously contrary to their own philosophies

the reason noone bothered to learn any of their dumb terms is because even someone who doesn't speak english can tell they are loser NEETs
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.