[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop the hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 640x640
Pic related.

What's your solution? Kill 'em all?

Where's the race war, whitey?

Black ghettos are contained communities. An armed militia group, even just a dozen well-trained and well-armed men, should be able to produce a significant black massacre in a short time. This would surely trigger your race war and kick things off right. The image of slaughtered black men, women, and children, along with some white pride imagery and a courageous self-sacrifice by any militiamen caught by police would serve as inspiration to white America. It would also teach blacks what REAL fear and oppression looks like.

Yet you heroes sit behind your screens and talk.

Since you won't really fight, why not address the issues politically and stop being immature weebs?

You don't want a war. You just want to bitch and complain.
>>
Could someone fill me in on what happened? I went camping and just got back and have no fucking clue on whats going on. Weren't 5 police officers killed by a BLM protester? Why are the big news websites crying over him being killed?
>>
>>80486048
Reported to FBI.
>>
>>80486763
For calling you cowards and challenging you to engage politically instead of shit talking?

What you just did was report to the FBI that you are a stupid racist fuck with poor reading comprehension.

Your racist memes are talk. Your racist screeds are just talk. All your hate is directionless nonsense.

Leave the basement, coward. Maybe you'll learn something, and discover that black people are just people, and killing them all is not the answer.

Or are you upset because the post contained a bit about one of your little militia "plans" to further terrorize blacks?

Don't worry, armchair Nazi, FBI already knows about these things.

We see you.

;)))))))
>>
File: IMG047_10072016.png (182 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
IMG047_10072016.png
182 KB, 1366x728
>>80486048
>>
>/pol/ says LE RACE WAR NOW
>autistic nigger thinks we genuinely want to slaughter every single nonwhite in existence

hey retard, didn't you know /pol/ is satire?
>>
>>80487286
Hey Russian provocateur.

If your fifth column activism works, you will awake the giant, and we will come for you: white, black, Asian, native, and every other citizen of this great nation, bound together in singular purpose to defend our principles and our constitution.

You think you can divide us. Many have tried. What you are actually doing is the opposite.
>>
>>80486048
>You don't want a war. You just want to bitch and complain.
One of the best summaries of /pol/
>>
>>80487151
nice mlp tab anon
>>
>>80487151
fuck off or i will shove the first ammendment down your fat neck you ant-american fuck
>>
>>80489379
Probably not a real American citizen. This board is heavily penetrated by psy ops and company men from various national and transnational actors.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.