[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the West so weak today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: isis.jpg (97 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
97 KB, 830x553
ISIS - we cannot deal with it even after years of bombing.

Migrants - Europe lets them in and cannot keep them out.

Taliban - they are taking over in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Drug lords - after decades of war against drugs, the drug lords and gangs are richer than ever.

China - has been taken over most of Africa and we just watch.

In the past, the West has not been that weak. What has happened?
>>
>>80471191
In our case. We still have laws. We still have time until our system either completely fails us, or lets us vote in Trump and clean the filth out from the inside.

If democracy falls, then the first strike from the white race will be made. Until then, we place our faith in the police, the military, and at least part of the fbi, and do our due dilligence in exposing the propagators of the NWO.
>>
>>80471191

>ISIS

This exists because there are people in the Pentagon who want it to exist.

>Migrants - Europe lets them in and cannot keep them out.

t. EU

Let's build a border wall together.

>Taliban - they are taking over in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Fuck that shithole. It can give us a cheap excuse to slaughter a few million pakiniggers. I'm all for it.

>Drug lords

This was poised to fail from the start.

>China - has been taken over most of Africa and we just watch.

Some people made Whites feel guilty and then we left.

We should go back and civilize those niggers.
>>
>>80471191
It is funny that we had a cold war between superpowers because everyone had a big army and the best weapons but they can't guck a few thousand men
>>
>>80471191
>we cannot deal with it even after years of bombing.

ISIS is getting BTFO on their home turf, they're losing territory by the day. We're in for years of bombings and terrorist attacks, simply due to how many cells they already have embedded within our societies, but as a coherent, organised group/nation I can't see them surviving more than a few years longer.
>>
>>80471191
>ISIS - we cannot deal with it even after years of bombing.
It's almost as if dedicated guerilla fighters have beaten far superior armies since civilization became a thing!!
S H O C K I N G
EU.
Shouldn't have poked the beehive.
>Drug lords - after decades of war against drugs, the drug lords and gangs are richer than ever.
War on drugs is a bullshit idea.
>China - has been taken over most of Africa and we just watch.
Not our problem.
>>
>>80471191
juden subterfuge

/thread
>>
File: mikeresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mikeresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>80471191
>The worst thing that happened to you, that can happen to any fighter: you got civilized.

That cranky old Jew was always right.
>>
>>80471191
submission to jewish overlords happened.
For more than a century, zionism worked hard to subdue nearly all world governments. They want to destroy the White race, because it's the one who tried to stop them in the past, Nazi Germany being the pinnacle of the resistance. With Germany, the spine of the White people has been broken.
>>
>>80471191
Why the fuck do they want to take Mumbai
Fuck off
>>
>>80472572
>ISIS is getting BTFO on their home turf, they're losing territory by the day.

You are watching too much CNN. Fact is that ISIS has actually gained power on a global stage in the last 12 months, not lost.

It has been slightly on the retreat in Iraq and in the North of Syria, but that's it.

That the West cannot get it under control really shows the West is weak.
>>
>>80471191
>Maghreb
>Habasha
>Khurasan

Worst then /GSG/ and their deutscheblobs
>>
I particularly don't get this. For a continent that fought world wars, I'm pretty sure they -Germans- know how to hold a line and not let anyone in if they want. So, I guess they don't want. Why? Because Europe's population is aging and they need young people from abroad? I also don't get this either. If you have a population problem, you just give -say- 5000Euros/month for every new family who make at least 4 kids, for a few decades, problem solved.
So, what's your problem really?
>>
>>80471191
EU open borders police.
>>
>>80472915
Bombay, you poo in street shiteater.
>>
>>80471191
Teahdly Reminder to SAvaGE if you post in Sliding Threads.

If you cant differentiate between a sliding thread and a legitimate thread you should lurk more
>>
>>80473437
Germans have a history of keeping people out, they can't deal with it now because they have been shamed for it and are to this day.
And you are right on the population problem, shit you are proposing worked before and will work now, it is just another stupid reason to let them in.
Really why West let them in boils down to "muh humanity" and "muh acceptance," I don't believe there is to it more than that.
>>
>>80473437
The problem is the migrants come by sea.
Which means we either have to let them drown, or turn their boats around.

Sending their boats around is pretty much impossible without cooperation from the countries those boats are launched from (mainly Libya and Turkey).

As for our population problem: we don't need babies right now, we need young adults.
We're 25 years late to think about stimulating families to have more kids.
That said, there are more than enough workers available in Eastern Europe - no need to import them from outside the EU.
>>
>>80471191
Because of the PC problem
>>
>>80473848
>Which means we either have to let them drown, or turn their boats around.

What are islands? Just put them on an island and not let them move on. They will stop coming. Why? Because they come because they think they have a future in Europe. If their future is just a place in a camp on an island, they will stop coming.

Look at Australia, same situation.
>>
>>80471191
>Taliban - they are taking over in Pakistan.
LOL
25,000 naswar eating Afganicucks Vs 1,451,000 Paki military and 120 nukes.
>>
>>693930515
just here to ask for your help in making 4chan great again. Telling people Deray died in jail using #RIPDeray. THX
>>
>>80473994
>LOL
>25,000 naswar eating Afganicucks Vs 1,451,000 Paki military and 120 nukes.
Then why do we get tens of thousands of Paki "refugees" each year?
>>
>>80473930
>Look at Australia, same situation.

Fairly sure Australia sends the boat refugees back, rather than putting them all on an island?
>>
>>80473848
>Sending their boats around is pretty much impossible
let the army/navy figure that out. it's their job, they know how to deal with such things

>As for our population problem: we don't need babies right now, we need young adults, we're 25 years late
how could you miss that? Isn't modern west all about planning, predicting, calculating, muh "science" muh "tech" ? such excuses are our -see flag- department, not yours.
>>
>>80473930
>>80474491

That said, I do agree we should turn one of the Greek Islands into a massive refugee camp.

Just saying nothing like that has been attempted before.
>>
>>80474495
>let the army/navy figure that out.

Again, fully agree: declare war on Turkey, nuke Istanbul, FORCE Turkey to take them back.
>>
>>80474491
>Fairly sure Australia sends the boat refugees back, rather than putting them all on an island?

No, Australia puts people who ask for asylum on islands in line with international law.

The turn-around of boats just works if the boats aren't sinking and are in international waters.
>>
>>
>>80474495
>how could you miss that? Isn't modern west all about planning, predicting, calculating, muh "science" muh "tech" ?

Nah, our politicians don't plan ahead more than 4 years - or to the next elections.

Everybody has been talking about the upcoming population issues for decades.
Nobody did anything to stop it because it was in the far, far distant future.
>>
File: Benito-Trump-Mussolini.jpg (9 KB, 360x288) Image search: [Google]
Benito-Trump-Mussolini.jpg
9 KB, 360x288
>>80471384
Hillary has demonstrated laws are meaningless
>>
>>80471191
>What has happened?
the lion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
>>
>>80474638
that's not about declaring war. establish a strict blockade, don't let anyone in. it's basic procedure for navy.
if migrants know noone can ever enter EU by sea, then they'll stop boarding those boats. but the current situation encourages the contrary.
>>
>>80471731
>Fuck that shithole. It can give us a cheap excuse to slaughter a few million pakiniggers. I'm all for it.

PAKISTAN HAVE AROUND 130 NUCLEAR WARHEADS
>>
>>80474460
Because they are cucks.
Why the fuck you guys accept them?
Don't ask me ask your government.
>>
>>80474777
such important matters are not politicians' job. there's a greater establishment, at state level, EU thingy, they deal with such issues.
>>
>>80471191
>what happened

"we" """won""" World War 2
>>
>>80473219
>Fact is that ISIS has actually gained power on a global stage in the last 12 months, not lost.
sauce?
>>
>>80474988
>don't let anyone in.

Like I said: them Turkey will have to let them return, which they refuse.

We need to put more pressure on Turkey.
I say start with a full trade blockage (no Turkish goods to be sold in EU) and no more visa's for Turkish people.
Economic collapse of Turkey will cause the regime change we need to end this.
>>
>>80474930

That is by far the gayest thing I have ever seen.
>>
>>80474998

And the fuck, you all can ignore this, say that they have 2,5k km range or something

BUT if we let terrorist have nukes they can use it for dirty bombs at least
>130 dirty bombs
>>
>>80473437
But how good is "more population" when it commits crime and needs welfare to survive?

Honestly a population drop would not be a bad thing if we didn't import migrants. Like Europe already has high unemployment. Why do they need more population and useless troublemakers at that when they can't even find jobs for their own people?

Population drop is not a bad thing. We can just readjust our economy and hell in times like ww2 when many died we actually prospered because there were less people to take care of. When there were less people everyone could have a house because everyone had more room. Now that there are more people there is less room and only the wealthy or people who already own houses can really get them in meaningful places.

We don't need Muslims at any rate. I'd rather have the country be reclaimed by animals and plants than to have Muslims destroying everything
>>
>>80475375
fag ;^)
>>
>>80473848
Just let them drown

>but people will know

The EU media covers up tons of shit related to what the migrants are doing every day. What makes you think they couldn't do that to anyone who reported migrants being turned away
>>
>>80471191

Jews.
>>
>>80474670
>international law

Is the first thing that should go.

Nothing good has ever come from the UN or international law unless of course you're a globalist who wants to destroy countries sovereignty

Countries should be able to turn back leeches as they wish. If they do not comply they should torpedo them. If within their own waters
>>
>>80475388
Shut the fuck up you stupid pokemon ball you can't fight with us with your faggot pokemons.
Go outside and play some pokemon go.
>>
>>80471191
The French army BTFO islamists in Mali, Niger, Tchad, Centrafrique and Mauritanie though. We can't be in every muslim shithole on this planet, the other western armies should do their part
>>
>>80475264
you're still pronouncing countries. I'm saying let the people boarding those boats be responsible for their actions, why do you care who takes them or who leaves them once you pushed them away?
or do you think they need help, that they're not accountable for their actions, decisions, state their country is in? if so, I suggest you reconsider your whole line of reasoning.
>>
>>80476032
I wish I could play pokemon go
I bet that you wish it too
Taliban shouldn't have nuclear arms, because they would use it against the West
If they use it, I will do fucking everything to eradicate Pakistan from the map and anybody that cheered on Taliban
You are included
>>
File: 2385.jpg (10 KB, 316x397) Image search: [Google]
2385.jpg
10 KB, 316x397
The answer is Christianity, and the self-hate it promotes
>>
Because women rule western society and they have legions of beta male slaves who devote their lives to serving women in exchange for sex.
>>
>>80475522
population drop is bad for welfare states, with pervasive social security system.(someone has to pay the pensions, health bills, etc of the retired people whose size of constantly, maybe exponentially, growing)

the monthly grant I suggest should not randomly be distributed to anyone of course. those families should be under scrutiny by the state, at least one parent should hold a steady job, keep away from drugs and crime, agree to regular visits from government officers, etc
>>
>>80475017
>Don't ask me ask your government.
Your government is refusing to take them back, saying they will all kill them if we send them back.
>>
Taliban actually were the government of Afghanistan before we told them to fuck off in 2001

We did that because, despite them having no affiliation with Al Qaeda, they were potentially harboring Osama bin Laden (who was a guest in their country), so we ousted them from power in Afghanistan
>>
>>80477971
also they have no affiliation to the ""Taliban"""" in Pakistan (known as Tehreek e Taliban or Pakistani Taliban), which are a completely different group who took their name, and are fighting the government of Pakistan, though the Taliban in Afghanistan were on the same side as the Pakistani government (infact the Pak army supported the Taliban before 2001, and delivered arms to the Mujahideen during Soviet occupation of Afghanistan)
>>
>>80471191
Cucked beyond belief.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.