[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Europeans are going extinct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: prg.jpg (94 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
prg.jpg
94 KB, 600x398
Guys,i'm sorry to tell you this but the main reason we're not having enough children is our men not wanting to. I've just finished my studies (25 now) and i can tell you that in my environment 99% of men either don't believe in marriage or just want a comfy married life with dogs or cats as surrogates of children. I repeat: it's NOT the women, despite career ambitions most women still have a maternal instinct strong enough to push them to want children, i can see this in my everyday life. My own fiancé of 7 years told me he thinks children are a waste of money, thing that broke my heart and made me seriously consider our relationship. You see where the problem is? why do you nazi cucktards blame everything on women and niggers while you yourself are too lazy to accomplish your only biological aim? explain this pls
>>
>>80468977
tits or gtfo
>>
>sleep around
>Generally be slutty in youth
>Baby craving/ age kicks in
>Enter into blood pact where she can steal half your shit
>Divorce through the roof
>Throw in a kid to the mix and have them ripped from you and have them grow up in a shitty world with poor prospects
>Meanwhile you'll just flock to tyrone and ahmed anyway and get knocked up because all three of you are retarded, then you'll be shocked when your ass is divorced and single again
>but hey in your loneliness you netted half his shit anyway, so it works out for you

4/10 bait
>>
File: 5-4-3-2-1-o.gif (748 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
5-4-3-2-1-o.gif
748 KB, 240x180
>>
>>80468977

I hate it when people spell or type the way you do. I hope you're no older than 18. If that is the case, kill yourself.
>>
>>80469246
that's just your average white trash woman you retard, i'm sorry for you if that's what you're familiar with. Plus we don't have many niggers here
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 400x267
>no fault divorces
>can cry rape/domestic abuse get full custody
>get half your shit
>have to pay "just fuck my shit up"
>cant afford to move on emotionally and financially

Lol, why aren't you marrying us guys?!?!? Are you too busy playing on your computer haha what a loser
>>
>>80469352
>no argument against, better play the grammar nazi card
>>
she's right though

most men around me, including myself are absolutely disinterested in children ever. I'm only 21, so it's early yet, but still.
>>
>>80469465
argument not valid in good old Italy, you'd be surprised to see how many divorced men get away with not paying any alamony.

that's your pussy uneducated trash maybe
>>
>>80468977
It is the fault of women

>you want sex without the risk of pregnancy - basically act like a sterile woman with a sex drive

Now you complain men only see you as a sex object and not as a mother of their children

Your call
>>
>>80469686
>you want sex without the risk of pregnancy
yes when you're in your teens or still studying, so do you
>>
>>80469679
>that's your pussy uneducated trash maybe

Id love to be one of your children fäm
"Lol your mum got you in the divorce, you'll never see me again"
>>
>>80468977
It's not laziness, it's that commitment to women isn't appealing anymore. Who wants to "settle down" with a fucking whore that's been shot on by dozens of guys before? Yea let me marry that cum rag *eye roll*
>>
Marriage is just a bad deal for men today, and so long as it's a voluntary agreement, it must have enticing terms to the deal.

Not only from a legal standpoint is it worse today, but also the value of the woman herself as a woman, wife, mother of children, has significantly diminished. The modern western woman is:

- a frigid slut who has had countless dicks from Chad out of lack of self-control, only to validate herself
- an unscrupulous whore who has benefited in having her life augmented by thirsty betas throughout her peak age of late teens and early 20's in the form of free dinners, gifts, etc, to which she's sometimes reciprocated with sex or not, but nonetheless used men
- Even if she wanted to look after children as a mother rather than forcing children into some babysitter/daycare scenario, even if she wanted to play homemaker, she has no traditional skills that her ancestors were previously taught for such roles: in cooking she is a microwave master and usually worse than the average man, and in cleaning most of them live like aspiring barrack dweller slobs.
- Sex: women have no honor, that is to say they do not see their sex as something of value that must be contributed to a long-term relationship, but rather an option for them to have it when they want it (either to validate themselves on Chad, or in using their pussy as a venus flytrap to catch a man), and once they've accomplished either of these narcissistic materialist goals, their legs close, and only open again either under a greater enticement.

If anyone who walked with any significant weight in the public arena proposed that women be required to provide their husbands sex as part of all future marital vows, women would revolt. But, any sane past cultures would agree this is acceptable, whether they are Western or Eastern cultures.

Instead, today, you have "marital rape." Instead, today, if the husband seeks to get sex elsewhere, the woman then has tangible recourse to legally rob him.
>>
Women nowadays don't want to be wives or mothers anymore. Like children who are constantly desiring the newest toys and wish to have them all, modern women have been promised or rather fed the fantasy of being able to spend all of their lives living out their hypergamous instincts, all the while pursuing pointless careers.

There are no reasons to marry nowadays. I will never marry nor have children. Let the West burn down.
>>
>>80468977
I actually want to marry and have children, but the prospects look terrible
>>
>>80469417
Newsflash you dumb cunt: most white women are part of the average white women
>>
>>80468977
Idk, i know a girl from italy and she's like "i want to be an independent woman" and everything but then she acts extremelly motherly around children and cares about all kind of things.
Personally i would bang her since she looks like she would be a great mother, but i want to do a lot of things with my life before taking the responsability of raising a son/daughter, besides i don't know if we would work as a couple tbqh, but i guess there's some chemistry going on somehow
>>
Italy has some of the lowest birth rates as I recall. Probably having something to do with how a lot of the women consider the men unfuckable due to their short stature. It must be a nightmare for the modern shorter southern Euro male in a global internet world where the average southern Euro girl is looking at 6'4 Chad Thundercock on the internet or waiting for him to come to her town.

She doesn't want to settle for the average Goebbels-looking guy from Florence or wherever.
>>
>>80468977
>You see where the problem is?

r-selected subhumans like you falling for the lie that we need exponential growth for a sustained society who then end up believing politicians and fearmongering when they say we're doomed unless we import third world hordes instead of looking at the natural development within our population that makes cutting back on our population numbers pretty obvious?

It's like you dumb fucks don't understand that we're about to lose a fuckton of jobs to automatization with an already huge amount of unemployed - and no feasible solution at hand.
>>
>>80468977
The truth is most women are just annoying on a day to day basis. Add some little rugrats screaming all day and there you have your answer.

We just want netflix and chill. Not nagging and children.
>>
Just order an orthodox Russian wife, cute and faithful.
>>
>>80468977
>>80469602

Having a kid is a waste. Why throw your life and money away on some brat that isn't going to appreciate anything you do anyways.
>>
>>80468977
Get me an 18 year old qt 3.14 traditional wife who can't divorce me without a clusterfuck and I'll go for it.

But otherwise, why bother?
>>
I genuinely want to attract a red-pilled white woman, both to pass on my genes and preserve the white race, but I'm too socially autistic to actually talk to women.
>>
>>80470388
He said white trash. Those aren't average women those are the shit you get called hicks. We call them chavs. Stop being a defensive retard and read the actual words for once.
>>
>>80468977
>Guys,i'm sorry to tell you this but the main reason we're not having enough children is our men not wanting to.

Yeah im sure feminist laws like the ban on paternity tests in france had absolutely no effect on the higher IQ people (whites) who actually care about their future
>>
>>80470672
>Having a kid is a waste.

yes goy, it really is

hehe
>>
>>80468977
I breed dogs in Canada and like 70% of my customers are young white couples that want a cute pupper instead of a child
>>
My Sardinian grandmother didn't want to marry because she didn't like men (neither women), but she just did it to have kids. The weird part is that I look a lot like her both in physical appearence and personality. I want to have kids, but I don't want to marry anyone. I am only 18 now, I might change my mind one day, but now I am considering to gather money and use it to have some IVF. I would feel lonely without a family.
>>
File: 739.png (53 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
739.png
53 KB, 625x626
>>80468977
>I'm a grill
>>
>>80469417
Its enough to make smart people realize having children isnt so worth it, you stupid bitch

Maybe undo all the fucking shit that fucks men over for wanting a family

Until then you stupid whores dont deserve children
>>
>>80470588
Oh for fuck sake get off pol and actually talk to women instead of assuming all these memes are actually facts. Most women are happy enough with a bloke that is average height or just a little bit taller, he isn't a cheating scum bag and doesn't blow all his money on booze and fags. Helps is you have a job and aren't a NEET living at home. Honestly if you blame not getting laid on the 6ft God meme then that's your own retarded fault for being such a beta cuck.
>>
>>80469839
>>80470094
>>80470270

i'm afraid you have serious mommy didn't love me enough problems, i suggest you get it sorted before you end up old and alone

>>80470270
>I will never marry nor have children. Let the West burn down.
that's my point

>>80470388
nope, unemployed and non self-sufficient (for whatever reason) people should not breed

>>80470460
well i think independence in an important thing in life, i mean if for some reason you find yourself alone with children (or without) you want to be able to provide them and yourself with a decent life, plus i don't fancy the idea of being a parasite
>>
>>80468977
White women are just addicted to black cock and don't want white babies.
>>
>>80468977
because fags like you bang men
>>
>>80468977
Non postare bait su /pol/ frocetto
>>
>>80468977
I live in Vienna and native women here are either well beyond wall age or like to burn coal.
No marriage material anywhere near.
>>
>>80470903
>Thinking that there is anything special about being a girl

You are a part of the problem as to why women's societal status has overshot.
>>
>>80469246
>what is a prenup
You can decide upfront which percantage or if any your cheating wife gets.
>>
File: 1464528325154.jpg (1 MB, 4621x2914) Image search: [Google]
1464528325154.jpg
1 MB, 4621x2914
>>80468977
The reason for this is the decades of social engineering. There are no longer incentives to have children other than the natural need to reproduce (unless you are rich as fuck and can afford a tailored private school and great growing environment, still the social and mass media might beat you). Western society has been fucked up so badly that you only get a plethora of downsides, gigantic expenses and additional stress by getting kids.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>80471121
>Yfw prenups ave no legal statis in the UK
>>
I totally agree, but we have to ask why is it that men don't want this anymore when just fifty years ago everyone was getting married and had children in their twenties
So the reasons so far is
>taxation
>work
>50% divorce rate
>memories of borken homes
>divocre fucks men over
>women are fucking degenerates
>>
The problem is that the economy and world in general is fucked.

Who wants to have a kid when they can't afford to give him/her a good life? Why bring another person into this world if they're just going to be miserable?
>>
>>80470638
You need two kids just to maintain the current population. So 1.4 on average, including shitskins who have five or more little Mohammeds, don't cut it.
>>
>>80470815
>France
look at flag you colorblind fuck: we have some of the most conservatives family-related laws and one of the lowest divorce rate in western Europe, nevertheless we have one of the lowest birth rate in the world
>>
>>80470588
Italy has low birthrate because like Germany and South Korea and Japan is an overcrowed place. Life is expensive, housing is expensive in the north and unemployment is high in the south.
>>
File: image.jpg (595 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
595 KB, 1600x1131
>>80470953
Nice arguments faggot
>>
File: Y8V8mxf.jpg.png (114 KB, 448x260) Image search: [Google]
Y8V8mxf.jpg.png
114 KB, 448x260
>>80471103
the fuck you tryna say?
>>
>>80470953
So you're response to the arguments here >>80470094 is "mommy didn't love you"?

Well, only further validates men's reasoning that it's pretty pointless to legally bind yourself to the race of walking vaginas with zero logic.
>>
>>80471278
>we have some of the most conservatives family-related laws
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>80471196
The problem is that people are so entitled that they think one somehow deserves a good life and you are worse off not having the latest Apple product than not living at all.
>>
>>80470717

In 28 years of life, I've only ever met one red-pilled woman. They are hard to find.
>>
>>80468977
If he has to pay child support or alimoney. he wouldn't have enough money to fuck women later on in his life.

Also you implied that you need to be married in order to have kids, which is nonsense.

That being said, if you gave him your young years 18-25 with enough sex for him (which is about 3 times a week) i personally think he should support you a bit on the side, despite not marrying.
>>
>>80468977
The main reason our fertility rates are falling is all the resources we're diverting to the third world.
It's practically impossible for the average white person to finance a family of 4. Meanwhile Mexicans and blacks can shit out 8 kids no problem.

We are diverting resources from white people and white countries to the rest of humanity.
Ergo their birth rate is fed, our birth rate is dampened
>>
>>80471174
This is the correct answer. My wife and I sat down and talked about kids, but we just can't find enough good reasons to do so. We want to, but that just isn't enough anymore. It's not financially responsible.
>>
>>80468977
I keep trying to tell these dumb retards in the USA to just have a ton of babies and get free welfare, free cash assistance, free house, free electricity, free phone, free healthcare etc.... and they say dumb shit like "I refuse to live off the government"... so these dumb fucks would rather work hard all day to pay for niggers to do what I just said. And these dumb white fuckers don't want to have kids because they think they're too expensive.... instead of just getting girls pregnant so they can live in a nice section 8 house and not have to work for it.... and have as many kids as they want.
>>
>>80470953
Tbqh if i ever have children, i want my woman to have enough time to raise them properly and take care of them while im working to provide them, i don't need her to be working or anything, of course i don't have nothing against a woman having a job or me taking care of children from time to time, but i believe that kids need a mother and a father, rather than two fathers.

That's all i need in order to have children, if a woman knows how to behave that way, i would have no problem with having children and loving my wife for the rest of my life. But people today will call you a fascist or something like that for wanting to have that.
>>
>>80471196
This.
>>
>>80471066
sono una ragazza fenomeno
>>
>>80471385
>I refuse to live off the government
It's called principle. I'd rather die of starvation than have someone hand me a check and pat my head.
>>
Most millennials -- who are the ones who should be having kids at this point -- aren't in a position to comfortably afford a home and children, even in the shit scenario of the man AND the woman working, it's very unfeasible in decent neighborhoods.

In most cases, the gameplan for those who want to attempt it is:
- Go to college
- Get a bunch of debt
- Try to stabilize your finances BY YOUR 30's
- THEN in your 30's get a 30-year mortgage on some dinky shack with both's income

And considering most of these western women are getting retard degrees that are pure debt with little payoff like psychology and English requiring them to get a masters or PhD into their early-mid 20's wasting a shitload of time, THEN come out WAY BELOW ground zero with a shitload of debt, and then sit around making 10 bucks an hour waiting for a tenured position in which they might make 45k/yr and then maybe, only to marry some total cuck and live in debt in a shitshack and then throw up their arms at 45 or 50 saying "I JUST PAID OFF MY STUDENT LOANS."

A lot of men just say fuck all that. But women today think they should go to college and get a bunch of debt for their retard degrees. Some betabux will marry them and help them pay it off before they get to the nursing home.
>>
>>80471497
Ok... that's cool... but that's why the white race will go extinct.... because all other races do t give a shit and will keep popping out babies and get free shit.

I will say I'm glad people like you work all day so people like me can live in a nice free house.... and I sit on my ass all day doing nothing.
>>
>>80468977
kids are a gamble for a man, but a sure bet for a woman.

theres about a 50/50 chance after she drops a kid the bitch will walk out , taking the kid and half your stuff
then the bitch will go to the courts and take MORE of your shit for the next 18 years, while she teaches the kid how to be a pussified mommas boy, then she hits you up for college money for the spawn
you bitches created this fucked up system, for your own benefit, and you made it practically perfect.
even if the guy decides to disappear, the govt will subsidize you and your kid for the rest of your lives.

a marriage is now a binding contract for a man, but worthless paper when a bitch decides to end it.

it's a huge risk, financially, emotionally and mentally, with ZERO recourse, and you wonder why men are reluctant to get married and have kids?
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (122 KB, 558x743) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
122 KB, 558x743
>>80469465
>>80469686
Spotted the virgins
>>80470672
Spotted the alt-right permavirgin who likes video games

>>80470654
Not the best answer, but acceptable

>>80470717
Good answer, admitting your faults is the first step in progress.

>>80470951
Best answer

>>80470978
The 'Swedish' answer
>>
>>80471445
Non mene frega un cazzo. Sei comunque un newfag che non ha la minima idea dei motivi per cui i tassi di nascita sono così bassi.
Pro tip: Overcrowded + immigrazione di massa per deprimere le wages (lo stipendio medio non aumenta da 20 anni) + aiuti familiari (asili pubblici, etc.) dati semore prima agli immigrati perchè sono poverini + femminismo dilagante che forza le donne ad avere una carriera sennò non valgono una cicca = estinzione.
Ora torna su diochan
>>
tfw mom fully white and dads mom white but grandfather was brown and im not white still
>>
>>80471652
Then be like me... I live off the government. So there's nothing to take. I get girls pregnant and get to live in their free house paid for by the government.
>>
>>80468977
>too lazy
I'm not lazy, I just have contempt for the modern western slut. You can get raped by achmed for all I care. You are worthless.
>>
>>80470953
not an argument
>>
>>80471646
Don't think I don't have a master plan behind it. I live every day with a big smile knowing that when I and other principled people are gone, it's going to be fucking mayhem. I already see it with American girls my age going crazy because guys don't want them anymore.
>>
>>80471879
Why do scandinautistics loves this "not an argument" meme
>>
>>80471569
>- Get a bunch of debt
i totally get your point, but college debt is not a thing here, we have a very high youth unemployment though
>>
>>80471705
finisci la scuola media poi ne riparliamo, e guardati meno rete 4
>>
>>80468977
OP where are you from?
You have to search for catholic men, btw. Go ask for someone in CL (Comunione e Liberazione), they search for 4, 5 children.
Catholics will save us (as usual)
>>
>>80468977
She is right.

I'm a guy and I'd like 4-5 children, and I've never had any girlfriend telling me it's too much. Small families are sad families, without solidarity and social bounds.
>>
>>80472037
Finito l'università e lavoro
> guardati meno rete 4
>implicando che guardo la tv
nope. Ma mi raccomando fai una scorpacciata di TG1 e vai ad aiutare i poveri rifugiati che non vengono manco da paesi in guerra.
>>
File: fdsafewdf.png (85 KB, 917x289) Image search: [Google]
fdsafewdf.png
85 KB, 917x289
>>80470770
>>
>>80472170
>Comunione e Liberazione
oddio i cattocomunisti no, ti prego
>>
>>80472181
Anon are you religious?
Here in Italy only catholic men want to have children, the OP is right
>>
Everything dies eventually.
>>
>>80469465
>no fault divorces
>can cry rape/domestic abuse get full custody
>get half your shit
>have to pay "just fuck my shit up"

It's not that women aren't attractive. It's that marriage as an institution has been reduced to a bad joke.
>>
>>80471702
You are right about one thing I do play video games. I'm married already though, and we have talked about kids and decided that we would rather just enjoy our life together instead of add the stress of a child.
>>
>>80471702
Good summary.

I understand 4chan as a whole mostly attracts basement dwellers, sorry to you guys. But we don't need your weak genes in the pool anyway. I agree with OP though, my gf and most of her friends want kids, its usually my friends and most guys saying "fuck that, not til im mid 30s etc"

What can we do? Reproduce lads, that's all
>>
>>80471278

KEK

I have a coworker who divorced from his wife a year ago.
I've seen some of the shit he's going through.
She even sends him receipt for 5€ she spent on the kids, and BY LAW he has to pay half of it, even if he only gets to see them two days a week.

At least he's lucky that the kids realize what a bitch she is and they love him.
>>
>>80472262
Please speak English. If you speak your language in a thread, the thread dies in a minute.
However, why?
> Rich
> Want to have children
> Non degenerate stuff
> They work
>>
>>80471569
I always said I never wanted to get married or have kids.
The only reason I'm now considering it is because my current girlfriend is from a very wealthy family.
When she graduates with her mech engineering degree her dad (who is a very successful surgeon) will straight up buy her a house.
But she's only half white.
>>
I'd love to have kids if it wasn't for laws meaning wife can no fault divorce me and likely have majority custody of my children as well as extracting my assets and earnings.

I am in a perfect position to start a family, stable career and own a house, but I refrain because I know these days you can never trust a modern woman.
>>
Op isn't Italy like the worst birthrate country of EU? All of my mid Twenty friends are having kids or getting married.
>>
>>80468977
I actually blame men for this. Women have always reacted to the behavior of men first and foremost. If women today are fucked up, it's because their fathers raised them poorly.

The Jewish media has corrupted men, and then preys upon the insecurities of women created by their fucked up relationships with their fathers. Men are then too weak to work with women to solve the problem.
>>
The West as it is now must die so that something better replaces it. Pretty much any culture is better than this judefied cuck culture
>>
>>80468977
i bet most of those "man" are video game playing children who cant get any real woman
>>
>>80472471
>However, why?
>massively pro immigration
>champagne socialists
>every Ciellino I know is a massive hypocrite, pretending to be "non degenerate" while at the same time wanting to fuck minors
>>
>>80472474
Depends what the other half is. If she's half Jap it'd be one thing, but if she's half Paki or Australian, no thanks.
>>
>>80472560
Honestly, most modern western men are shit, but more "real" men exist than "real" women
>>
>>80472560
No, the problem is that they are at the University and it is seen as a "highschool 2.0" se they think they can still fuck every night and take drugs instead of become real men.
>>
>>80472513
This.

We have a natural population growth, and the percentage of non-white newborns is sharply declining. It's projected to fall further from 1 in 6 in 2015 to 1 in 8 in 2020, and 1 in 10 in 2030.
>>
>>80472423
How do get one of these women?
>>
>>80471974

They're trying to get it going though. Sanpaolo has been offering student loans for a while.
>>
>>80472170
Firenze, i'm not sure a catholic man would take an non-baptised woman, although i personally have nothing against catholics

>>80472203
non ho la tv, che cazzo c'entrano i rifugiati? mi fanno senso i bianchi pezzenti, figurati i pezzenti negri
>>
>>80468977
because you're a faggot
>>
>>80472588
I am not saying they're the best, but they are the less degenerate you can see.
> Pro Immigration
They follow the Church, what do you think the Church can thinks about "muh poor niggers"?
> Champagne Socialists
"Champagne" is pleonastic
> every ciellino blabla
Yes but they grow after 25 and become lawyers and doctors.

Take Bologna and choose:
> ultra degenerates who creates AGAIN the Partito Comunista Italiano
> CL
>>
>>80472689
Yes the 3rd and 4th genrations of non-white absolutly sucl at breeding.
Sorry for the Sage op
>>
>>80472672
Marriage isn't as worth it as it was in the past. In the past men had complete control of the family. Now the woman can take half your assets and your children if she suddenly decides she needs no man cause she stronk indepent womyn n shieet
>>
>>80468977
Pol is full gay, obviously they hate women
>>
Blame Women believing the delusion they can have it all when biology has a different opinion.
>I can just defer having children until I'm ready after school, dating, career, years worth of marriage
No you actually fucking can't. You're on the clock.
>>
File: winkek.jpg (153 KB, 750x541) Image search: [Google]
winkek.jpg
153 KB, 750x541
>>80472711
Well first thing realise you don't need to be 6ft. I'm 5"8. My girlfriend is the same height.

Be honest? Be passionate about things? Show interest and be sincere? Pretty simple stuff. I don't go for girls I find unattractive or uninteresting. Find someone you like and make your move.

Also, be a New Zealander. Women fucking love the BKC (big kiwi cock)

t. Kiwi
>>
>>80472251
kek, sauce?
>>
>>80472805
OP let's face it: in Italy it's hard to find a non degenerate person which is not catholic.
Most are either fascist/communists pretending to be non degenerate either champagne PD socialists.
The most awful thing a catholic can do to you is baptize you, that means throwing water on your face: I bet this is not a problem, especially considering that in the night he will throwing sperm in your face :^)
>>
>>80468977
kikes own media/govt/law
push degeneracy for us but not for isreal
tick tick tick
/thread
>>
>>80472972
women destroy western societies. Why sould we not hate women ?
>>
>>80472672

This honestly.

I'm 22 and I already own a decent-sized flat and I've been independent ever since I started working 3 years ago.

A ton of my friends instead went to university to get meme degrees (political science, philosophy, history...) and they're still going out 3 days a week and getting wasted like 17 year olds.

It's like they aren't growing up.
>>
>>80473052
You better have moved to (old) Zeeland.
>>
>>80473081
you haven't heard about this? it's been all over the place a few weeks ago.
>>
>>80472293
Quite religious, but I have mixed feelings towards the catholic church, because of the pope and Vatican II.
Still often go to church.
>>
>>80471174
kids are proof of wealth now

not to mention that with the economy both parents have to work leaving the kid to the influences of a liberal school system and entertainment
>>
>>80469679
"Get away with not paying any alimony"

Huh, that's funny, because I've heard of men going to jail for not paying alimony
>>
>>80473115
> Being a Ph.D in Mathematics
I know very well the situation, anon. It's not an Italian problem, it is in all Europe.
Intellectualism is our real cancer and the source of every problem:
> Atheism
> Liberalism
> Other faggotries I forgot to mention
>>
File: 1416706370217.png (2 MB, 1632x1280) Image search: [Google]
1416706370217.png
2 MB, 1632x1280
>>80468977
>>
>>80468977
>push them to want children
After getting splitroasted by Ahmed and pajeet for 5 years straight, only to demand pension from the unlucky guy.
>>
>>80473113
>t.furry
>>
>>80473113
To be fair I think baby boomer generation men ruined women for us. How many baby boomer men aged 60-70 have had > 1 divorce? Tons. How many sit in front of a TV rotting away? Tons. How many got off on their prosperity so much they embraced bafoonery? Tons. Not that I excuse the whores we now deal with, but I do see where it came from.
>>
>>80473139
nope, but I'd be very happy if Depp gets away scot-free, i hate gold diggers
>>
>>80472805
>che cazzo c'entrano i rifugiati?
centrano eccome. Primo, la stragrande maggioranza non sono rifugiati (basti pensare che il 97% delle domande di asilo a Milano, la mia città, vengono respinte). Tuttavia non vengono deportati, checcè ne dica Alfano perchè non esistono accordi bilaterali (basta guardare cosa hanno detto i vari paesi Africani al summit di Malta).
Questo porta alla regolarizzazione di 1500000 clandestini che entrano nel mercato del lavoro, deprimendo ulteriormente le wages, rendendo quindi il lavoratore medio più povero e quindi meno propenso ad avere figli.
Per non parlare poi della tassazzione extra sulla middle class necessaria a sostenerli (35 euro al giorno per rifugiato, 75 se sono """minorenni""", x 365 giorni x 400000 persone all'anno x 4 anni che questa storia va avanti) che quindi avrà anch'essa meno figli.

Se davvero non vedi il collegamento tra immigrazione di massa (regolare e non) e un basso tasso di nascite, mi dispiace ma non hai la più pallida idea di come i vari fattori socio-economici siano connessi
>>
>>80468977
Men want kids. They just have nobody to trust having kids with anymore so they figure it's not worth it.
>>
>>80473009
Not really. The whole "you must have your kids before 30" shit is a meme and as long as you don't wait until you're older than 40 it's more likely than not that nothing bad will happen.
>>
We're going extinct because we are put all the misery of the world on our back and are expected to give our life for it.

For example in France, I'm supposed to work to give up to half my wages so africans and muslims can have a home, food on the table and all.

I work and yet I have a worse life than people living off welfare. Even terrorist or criminals are given more than I can pay for myself. In France, criminals are given tickets for Euro games. Terrorist have yoga classes, can do sailboard, everything is paid for them and all that shit.

I can't even think about making a family because it's too expensive. I can't even spare money to buy a home. This is unfair.
>>
File: 666.jpg (99 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
99 KB, 500x715
>>80473132
I wish mate. Will check it out one day. I'm in the hague.. a nice part thankfully but this city is truly infested, almost beyond hope
>>
>>80473150
> Implying there exists someone who likes Vatican II
Anon if you lose the faith they win, keep it strong. it's the hardest challenge.
If you really do not like Vatican II you can go with the traditionalists, I think there are traditionalist churches in Switzerland. Do not like them very much, but they are an answer
>>
>>80469779
But I'm a guy I'm meant to have a sex drive like that

>Females are meant to use that to their advantage
>>
>>80473394
Except a lot of studies show women who give birth after 35 are more likely to have fucked up kids
>>
>>80472850
I found many atheists to be far less degenerate than the average ciellino. That's mjy personal experience with them
>Take Bologna and choos
Bologna is a shithole and so are most of the people living there.
Source: part of my family is from Bologna
>>
>>80473115
Amen

>>80473242
i know, i think the real problem though is people thinking having a family is incompatible with higher education ("why have kids when you can have a career blah blah") and as for atheism, i'm not baptised but i have 3 siblings, i don't think that's so much of a problem
>>
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13 KB, 241x209
>>80473347
> Detected
>>
File: 1462439218849.jpg (660 KB, 887x2141) Image search: [Google]
1462439218849.jpg
660 KB, 887x2141
>>80473261
Shut up, either you are a pathetic white knighting fatso, who pretends to be a women to get attention or you are a derranged slut, who came to pol to spit out your feminitic ideas. Either way fuck off
>>
>>80473394
It's bad for the kids health if you have them later in live.

20s is the best age bracket to start having kids. Additionally, you actually get to live to see your grandchildren.
>>
>>80473052
Exactly. Men have been picking up girls since cavemen times. How the hell is it now considered a hidden art.
>>
>>80473455
Yeah the risk of retardation goes from .01% to .1%.
How horrific and it's not like retardation and many other birth defects can't be detected early on in gestation.

If you are unlucky and have a retard in your womb then abort it and try again. Probably won't happen twice.
>>
>>80473500
No idea what that is. Do you have any point to refute my argument?
>>
>>80473052
>6ft
>kiwi
Neither of those apply. I guess I need to keep lifting, try to cultivate my underdeveloped artistic talents, and hope they like Freedom Cowboys as much as Kiwis
>>
>>80471200
What part about "already huge chunk of unemployed" + "future unemployed from automatization" did you not get, dipshit? We need LESS.

Immigrants aren't an argument for the contrary, they shouldn't be here and you won't make them go away by breeding like them.
>>
>>80473473
I have mixed feelings with atheists. They are surely good people (many catholics aren't for example) and I also do believe that you do not have to be religious to be a good person, but there is always something strange inside them.
> Bologna
You're right, I took a meme city.

>>80473497
Completely agree. A friend of mine is a Ph.D and have her first baby.
H E R
E
R
>>
>>80473403
Every city is, sadly. Even here up north it isn't 100% anymore.
>>
>>80473520
..and you wonder why Achmed and the gang keeps winning your women.
>>
>>80473520
>wanting to marry and have a family
>feminitic ideas

Hans i thought you were smarter than this
>>
>>80473620
No, because I partially agree with it.
I just thought you were were both red and brown, because it's their argument.
>>
>>80473579
Sifting out the chaff is the part I have trouble with. Picking women up is as simple as talking to them
>>
>>80473394
>having kids in your 30s isn't playing Russian roulette with 4 bullets like it is in your 40s so it's not bad
Less bad != Good
>>
>>80473090
And all those weeds in God's European garden. How will he know which regions to upon which to reenact Sodom and Gomorrah?
>>
>>80473537
Again, not really. The risk of having a retarded child doesn't really increase that much.
>>
>>80473708
What can you expect from a country who produces most of the sickest porn (furry, scat, etc.) and has the most feminine men I've ever met.
>>
>>80473279
The current level of whoredom did start with the 60s with easy to obtain contraceptives.

Women all wanted it ' muh empowerment'

Now they blame men for just wanting to fuck and forget them
>>
>>80473737
what's red and brown?
>>
>>80473620
your arguments and your italian make it impossible for me to believe you went to university, unless it's some meme degree like scienze della pace, in which case pls kill yourself
>>
>>80471569
*checks off most of list*

well shit, and that's just if you want to be working class low-end middle class
>>
>>80473779
>Hurrrrr I think the moment a woman turns 35 she instantly has a 1 in 3 chance of producing a retarded child
Did your mother drink alcohol while you were inside her?
>>
Get rid of Alimony, problem solved. There's the 'equality' you also wanted, bitch.

sage
>>
>>80473401
I love France, it's got a special place in my heart. Here's my tip, "work" in ways that don't necessarily generate income. You'll be earning less on paper, but if you're gaining 10x more in other ways you can have less of your overall life profit being stolen from you. For example, if you work less, but exercise more, you'll be happier, healthier, and that's value that can't be taxed from you.
>>
>>80468977
Men have their kids easily taken away by a moody (read: ALL) woman and a complicit court system. We're not going to be allowed to raise them if that bitch catches a mood, so why bother?
>>
>>80473807
In Italian, we call them "rossobruni". It's a cultural movement which tries to take "the best" of extreme left and extreme right.
They are pro Russia, against immigration, against liberalism, and against degeneracy.
>>
>>80468977
Problem is not woman, what they do is natural and they would always act like that, its men being weak that allows libtards and woman to ruin civilization.Op has a point.
>>
>>80473870
The number is actually 33.
>having a parent in their 40s as a kid
I can't even imagine how much it would've sucked, looking at my mother now. There's more to this than just the genetic lottery.
>>
>>80469417
>"average white trash woman"

That's exactly what most of you are.
>>
>>80468977
>italians are white
>99% of men
>cats as surrogates
>fiancé of 7 years
>nazi cucktards
>>
>>80473881
>i want to randomly impregnate women, that also have to be stay-at-home wives, and not give them any money for my kids when i leave because "i need my space"
>>
>>80468977
Of course, men don't want to marry, I laugh at the face to any men who do.
Getting married is a move with negative expected value, there is just no advantage to it
>>
>>80473881
The issue of custody almost automatically going to the mother has been brought up here as well.

Feminists butthurt as fuck of course, bless.
>>
>>80468977
I don't know how it is across the pond but here in the good ol' US of A women get a good 60% of assets after a divorce as well as full custody and alimony.
>>
File: the_40_year-old_virgin-001.jpg (359 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
the_40_year-old_virgin-001.jpg
359 KB, 1280x1024
>>80474101
>>
Europeans are going extinct because dirty shitskin wog Italians like OP are taking all the white women.
>>
>>80473982
>I actually believe the memes
Sorry for you lad.

You think having parents that had you in their 30s would be an issue? They'll be in their 50s when you're in your 20s. Having parents in their 40s would be awful for some I guess.
>>
File: fgm.png (9 KB, 308x313) Image search: [Google]
fgm.png
9 KB, 308x313
Hai ragione OP ma mettiti anche nei miei (nostri, non solo il solo) panni

Ho 35 anni.
Fino ai 28-30 anni più o meno il mio unico sogno era sposarmi e fare una famiglia tipo mulino bianco.
Purtroppo le ragazze dell'epoca erano troppo impegnate a studiare o a cercare un lavoro. Se avevano un lavoro era comunque un qualcosa di instabile e cercavano di fare diciamo carriera per poi mettere su famiglia "dopo".
L'aria era sempre questa: "vabbe la famiglia dopo/più avanti"
Ad un certo punto io mi sono ritrovato:
Single
Lavoro (niente di che ma arrivo a fine mese con tutti gli sfizi tolti)
Con un appartamento (niente di che è un bilocale ma e in centro e ci sto da dio)
Il pub a 3 minuti da casa
In salotto la tv 55 pollici ultra hd e la playstation 4
Amici il venerdì sera per seratona birra, canne e videogames
La fleshlight e il porno virtuale

Mi spieghi a che cazzo mi serve una femmina o perchè dovrei sposarmi?
Non pago dovrei desiderare addirittura un bambino che è praticamente un mutuo lungo 25 anni (sempre se ti va di lusso ovviamente).

Riesci a trovarmi qualche buona ragione per cui dovrei smettere il mio stile di vita attuale?
>>
>>80474100
The OP's argument is that its a biological imperative and our 'only goal' to breed, well then what's the issue, its the males biological imperative to fuck as many as possible, its the woman's imperative to be careful about choosing a mate so they don't get fucked over. If they are more discreet about choosing a partner there is no issue. Those that want to fuck around just need to get neutered.
>>
>>80473970
I see, I dind't know about them.
>>80473810
Well sorry if my Italian is not up to your standards. I studied abroad and spoke only English for 5 years. I have "englished" my Italian unfortunately, let's hope I can get back to normal soon.

As for my arguments I'm not surpised that they don't make sense to you. You probably never even heard of supply and demand equation.
Do you have a gender studies degree?
>>
>>80474100
>what is child support
Why do people still get alimony and child support confused?
>>
>>80473251
fk u pekka

u know suomi women loves the african and mustolainen meat
>>
>>80472423
I might move to the netherlands soon.
>>
>>80474444
The fact that alimony still exists is incompatible with 'muh women are just as good as men' meme so most people mistake it for child support when its actually useless cunt with no skills support
>>
>>80474408
You can search for britney national party, but it's their "fun page", not being so serious.
Just memes about nazis and ocmmies. Never found a serious page, maybe "Azione Culturale" on fagbook
>>
>>80474590
I'll take a look at it, thanks
>>
File: 1462175283946.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1462175283946.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>80469166
FBPB
>>
>>80474408
I have a major in maths (probabilità e statistica)
i studied abroad too dude (took my major in Bonn), no excuse for talking like a neanderthal

>>80474379
nessuna, se sei soddisfatto così buon per te
>>
>>80474931
Nice. So what is it about my argument that doesn't convince you? Care to point out any fallacies?
>>
>>80474931
Pr(You are a fag | Your replies) = 1.0
>>
>>80474408
plus i don't think there's such a field as gender studies in Italy, or at least i've never heard of it
>>
>>80474547
If you do, stay out of the Randstad, shit's fucked.
>>
>>80474931
I know plenty of white men who want children. Maybe get a man who is self-sufficient already? Italian mama boys are practically babies themselves.
>>
File: the return of horse dildo 2.jpg (56 KB, 480x553) Image search: [Google]
the return of horse dildo 2.jpg
56 KB, 480x553
>>80468977
Because women have no staying power and as soon as THEY decide we lose custody and have to pay through our teeth rendering us financially unstable EVEN if we remarry and have other kids. Somehow your desire to leave can make another child live in poverty.

Maybe because it is actually repulsive to know that a woman has had sex sometime in her teens with a black dude and a lot of us wont say it but its as weird as you breaking in to a zoo pen and ride a gorilla or get munched out by a gibbering chimp. Who wants to stuff their dick in a hole with something that could always revert back to fucking primates and next time in front of their kid.

Maybe because you believe in multiculturalism and when problems arise you refuse to see the problem and you ask us to have kids at a time of war. Us men are actually not that callous as to give a childs first years of life in a war, we can wait until after. Why would I want to breed a sand nigger or bonobos fleshlight.

Would you want to have a family, want to protect your child and woman (whos not your property) in a world like this. Below is a link to the sex attacks by migrants this year alone in Germany and surrounding areas according to local news sources all confirmed.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
>>
>>80475023
I assumed you studied in Italy since you managed to retain such a perfect Italian
>>
>>80475125
Just call them Mama Luigi
>>
>>80473242

Atheism isn't our problem, Anon.
I'm atheist but I still believe in traditional values.

I just don't believe in God is all.
>>
>>80472612
She's half pajeet
>>
>>80475184
Yup, pretty much this. Plus most modern day Catholics are far from being traditionalists, all deus vult roleplay aside
>>
Literally all you cucks in here giving all these bullshit excuses for not wanting to marry women, when you just can't get a good woman yourselves.
>>
>>80473347

Pretty much this.

My taxes keep going up and the services I get back keep getting shittier.

35€ per dayrefugee is more than my entire net fucking salary.
I'd be better off painting myself brown and asking for asylum.
>>
>>80474984
well i surely think mass immigration (illegal immigration in paticular ) is a problem and has to be sorted out, and yes exploitation of illegal work is damaging our economy (here you should also give part of the fault to the employers of course). Yes i don't like gypsies and niggers either, but i don't think that's the main reason our fertility rate is dropping. I have a counter exemple for you : Japan is one of the most homogeneous country and one of the richest too, yet their birth rate is even lower than ours
>>
>>80469679
>let some bitch walk all over you and take your shit
Holy crap you sound like such a fucking pussy.
>>
Anyone who doesn't want kids in this thread should get cancer. Trailer-park white trash are more successful than you ever will be.

>muh standards of living
>I-I wanna afford a private school and shiiiiet
>I'm not man enough to indoctrinate my children
>>
>>80468977

I have 3 kids with a woman who I never married and i am not with anymore. I've also dodged child support somehow, but I still feel bad that I only see them twice a week. The reality of the situation is that women today just aren't worth shit. A lot of men aren't either, but that's beside the point. There's too much finger pointing between the sexes nowadays instead of just coming to the realization that marriage should be, and historically was, a business deal. You give me kids, sex, cook, clean, and don't fuck any other guys, and I pay for everything, maintain the house, and teach the kids useful things. My parents are from America and even they know that this used to be the deal. Not this Disney movie shit.

Now, the deal is that the woman can have limitless expectations that I'll never meet under threat of a lifetime of financial ruin for me. Most people still see marriage as the only way to raise a family. And to give it credit, it really is the best bet. But it isn't worth it anymore. I literally get nothing at all out of it. So why should I do it?
>>
>>80475184
agree, religion is only strictly necessary for people too stupid to discern right from wrong themselves, still nothing against catholics but i don't think that's a necessary aspect
>>
>>80475422
lol really

so what breed are you cucksven. You surely arent living in a major town because there is no way mr hillbilly sven is moving up to bigger properties all the time with the way the prices are going up so I assume youre a rural sven. Youre already priced out of existance m8. Ahmed is worth more than you - your woman will follow when shes tired of your hillbilly shit.
>>
>>80475422
Sorry but I'm not going to take advice from a Swede-cuck. No matter how many babies you have with some used goods whos pussy has been stretched out by refugees, your country is already fucked.
>>
>>80469679
> argument not valid in good old Italy,

What use is that to those of us that don't live there? Why waste everyone's time if you just want answers from your country?
>>
>>80475571

I'm sure that property will give you happiness for all of your days when you wake up at 40 with a bald head and no sex drive anymore. Not even trying to talk shit, but the youth of today really have no concept of impending aging. When your body grows tired and material things no longer give you joy, you'll be a grown man crying to a therapist and downing antidepressants like candy wondering why it is that life seems so empty
>>
>>80471192
These seem like pretty logical reasons not to get married.
>>
>>80475352
It's certainly not the only factor, but it is one of the most importants ones imo.
Plus I mentioned the fact that nowadays people are basically coerced into getting into university, otherwise they are shunned as failures. Yet more often than not they end up working in a call center or some other low paying job that has nothing to do with what they studied. This menas that they invested a good sum of meny and at least 5 years to do something they could have done anyway.

As an example I know a friend of mine who owns a locksmith shop and installs safes. He pays his workers 2000 euros a month and wants only Italians, since customers trust them far more than immigrants (not a skin color problem, even Romanians struggled gaining customer trust).
Yet he still has a hard time finding Italians willing to work.
>>
>>80475821
>Implying that isn't already what I'm doing at 21
Can't wait to see how awful it gets when I'm 40.
>>
Europeans and their decedents don't worship god anymore, they worship death and their own ass. They've replaced with the banner of god with the banner of man. This is why hedonism and moral relativism is so prevalent. Even people on the right are falling in line and accepting and promoting things like abortion and gay relationships. Do you think ideals like that inspire life?
>>
>>80475335
>I'd be better off painting myself brown and asking for asylum.
That's something I always tell young people who can't find jobs nowadays. Kek
>>
File: 1459195862404.jpg (154 KB, 801x599) Image search: [Google]
1459195862404.jpg
154 KB, 801x599
>>80471325
I think things like good education, healthcare, affordable housing are what most people really want for their families. Not a fucking iPhone.
>>
>>80475821
>Implying I don't have a real goal which gives me infinitely more satisfaction then just replicating my DNA

Ever heard of Isaac Newton, Nicola Tesla? Stop being controlled by your dick for a second and maybe you will actually achieve something other than your body fooling yourself into thinking you have accomplished shit. People like you are pathetic tbqh
>>
>>80468977
We blame women for making it so risky to be a father.

>Divorce at any time for any reason
>Mother almost always wins custody cases
>Welfare systems require high taxes that are better served making children cheaper to raise
>Education system and affirmative action make it harder for kids of any colour not to grow up a liberal parasite
>Combine all of these = millennials, worst generation ever
>Women voted for this en masse
>>
>>80476215
>t. Millennial
Unless you're older than 35 this year, you are a millennial.
>>
>>80475821
I have a child in Sweden with my swedish wife. For clarity im white english. The worst decision of my life was to have a kid because I had no idea sweden was going to fuck itself over like this. I moved here in 96 and since then ive seen a rapid decline in the countries fortunes. I now a "citizen" of sweden wish i never had a kid, I dislike my liberal attitude wife and I dont like how Ive been priced out of existing either. Im not a materiialistic person anyway because lets face it in the modern world your money comes in one day and your money goes out the very next day as bills are usually pretty much the same as income.
This isnt a case of materialism - its a case of whether you at the end of the day have enough for basic living. Something unachievable if a court decides you should surrender 20-25% of your entire income. A woman with a mans child is allowed to expect to carry on living the same luxury as she did had she stayed with the man. There is no punishment for the woman for being selfish and divisive.

Youre right. male 40 losing sexual urge except for plenty of internet wanking. Why would I want to have a kid in such a terrible country. I cant move out my wife is too dumb to see anything wrong. You try having an English kid in Sweden surrounded by muslims with passive swedes as defense. You live with that fear day in day out.

As far as Im concerned Sweden made its choice, it choice sand niggers over Britain. My kid comes to harm and a hunting rifle bullet will fly through the princesses chest as shes holding her latest shitty offspring.
>>
>>80476302
That definition doesn't even make sense, people born in the 80s, Gen Y or whatever, are entirely different from those born in the mid 90s.
>>
>>80476302
One can be a millennial and still recognize the shortcomings of his own generation
>>
>>80476129

While you may be a smart guy, and I might too, I highly doubt either of us will ever touch that level of excellence. Realistically, the most that either of us can ever hope for is a decent property, low debt, and some spending money. And that's not a bad thing. Too many people seem to literally believe they are going to be ultra rich, even after age 21, when those delusions should have subsided. Not many people in modern times go from average joe at 25 to bill gates at 30. Only a handful ever achieve that greatly at all. I won't base my happiness on some fantasy only to have a 99.9% chance of being let down
>>
>>80476389
Literally 1983 to 2004, retard.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

>>80476394
>Self hating cuckoldry
Seems like something yuorpoors would do.
>>
>>80475951
yeah but you cant believe in something that theres no evidence exists. We cant turn back the clock on scientific progression and start believing in fairies again.

It wouldnt matter a shit if our population was dwindling if previous finance ministers didnt steal pension funds to fund short term political projects to boost chances of reelection. The people have saved all their lives for their pension why has their pension account been ransacked? We dont need a younger generation to keep us, we need to get the thieves and hang them.
>>
>>80476449
I'd choose a 0.1% chance of actual achievement over a 100% chance of false feeling of achievement. Those who don't try have a 100% chance of failure. It's because most people think like you do that there aren't more great people in the world you know.

>>80476494
I know that's the definition I'm just saying that its meaningless because its too broad.
>>
>>80476302
Well those on this board at least

16Y.O. And under I would say they aren't millenials. The world will be so fucked by the time they come of age that their thinking will be very different from the millenials who basically fucked the world for them.

However no under 18ers can post which is sad kind of because I've always wanted to see the views of someone who was born on or after 2000 and see what they think of all this shit
>>
>>80476610
They think the same as people born in the late 80s and 90s.

t. Relatives are borned in 2001 and think the same as I do.
>>
>>80476375

I fully understand your struggle; the whole west is experiencing it right now for a host of reasons that we are both likely aware of. A reformation will likely take place eventually where all whites centralize in like Russia or something and we live under some shitty ultra right wing dictator for a while. Who knows. But the point is that tables will turn. Nobody could have predicted in the year 2000 that 2016 would have looked anything like it does. Who says we can call 2030? Fuck man I live in 60% white American. I love my kids even though things Mather hard for them. A cultural revolution will take place among whites in all likelihood. It seems like the easy times are over, but that doesn't mean it's permanent
>>
>>80474205
You have no idea.
I embraced the homosexual style of life since it's hard to shame it nowadays : promiscuity and child free.
My gf is fine with no marriage and me seeing other girls.

Why would you stay married and monogamous when it has never been so easy to meet new girls thanks to technology and fuck them shamelessly thanks to the current social trend?

Now, if your dream is the 50's American family, you're fucked.
Otherwise, it's a great time for men
>>
>>80475938
Get it together anon. Life is pretty fuckin cool when you stop being a faggot
>>
>>80472414
>grown married man
>would rather play vidya than have children

I have no words.
>>
>>80476578

No, most people think like you, and then wake up and 40 with a bald head and no billion dollar fortune and go "oh fuck". But at that point, it's already too late. Narcissism is an 18 year olds trait. I'm sorry anon, you might not be special
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 566x480
>>80476494
>American education
>American reading skills
>American attention spans

If you read the whole fucking page you would see that there is some disagreement on where they should end the millenial generation because they don't know how different issues will shape the younger ones.

Generations are usually defined by experiences and common attitudes not some random length of time pulled out of the ass. We probably will not know for certain until the mid 20s who belongs in what generation
>>
>>80476773
>whites will all fuck off to a white nationalist paradise by 2030
>muh cultural revolution day of the rope
The lunacy I see on this board never fails to amuse me.

Stay retarded, white nationalists. I used to be like you, but after browsing this shithole for 10 years and seeing the absolute retardation that comes with white nationalism it's very clear to me that only leftism has a place in this world.
>>
>>80477089
I have
>low testosterone
>no father figure
>no self discipline
>>
>>80476555
>yeah but you cant believe in something that theres no evidence exists. We cant turn back the clock on scientific progression and start believing in fairies again.

Go fuck yourself. You're so arrogant in hatred of good that can't even imagine a legitimate reason for somebody like me to believe the things that I do. You are the walking dead.
>>
>>80476773
Ive been brave - ive done the cultural shift once already and learned a new language. Im too old for another change and as a non religious person who has very little in teh way of national pride in sweden I dont have that desire to fight for other nationals who are all fucking cucks and liberal reprobates. The problem in my eyes isnt the sand nigger, hes been given a free meal ticket, all hes done is snatched your hand off grabbing for it. The problem is my so called countrymen. Why would I want to live in a shitty ghetto in Russia with those worthless cucks. This is as far as it goes for me.
Thankfully Im non religious so dont believe in a judgement day, a god, a heaven or hell. One thing is I will not die quietly and it will more than likely be a police suicide thing and like I said. My kid comes to harm then Ive lost everything - I will take out a major player. Im very smart and a very good actor.
>>
>>80476719
But remember you are on /pol/

Is your thinking typical of your generation?

Look at the safe space SJW crybaby types that most are you probably don't fit that category (or else you probably wouldn't be here)

I find that the few 16 year olds I have been able to talk to somewhat intelligently seem a little bit redpilled in ways.
>>
It makes me sad. I really want to be a father. I can't see there being much better in life than falling in love with a beautiful woman and raising a kid with her. It's what keeps our species going.
>>
>>80476853
Well think of how fucked up kids turn out when they're the result of sleeping around and fucking random strangers.

We need to stop being so fucking selfish. I know if you're homo it's different but straights need to think about if a child will be raised properly get everything it needs and be able to support itself in adulthood and find a meaningful career.
>>
>>80477247
If I had all of those things I would want children, which I do want.
>>
>>80477151

Not exactly where I was going with that, but okay. In my opinion, people migrate to places where they want to raise their children. If America ever becomes a place where white people are completely unable to love peacefully, and some other white country is taking immigrants, I genuinely believe that will happen. I'm not suggesting some sort of coordinated "muh white race" mass migration, but unless there are tremendous economic opportunities somewhere, people generally just congregate with similar people. Why do you think no migrants are demanding more to stay in Macedonia?
>>
>>80468977
you can have children outside of marriage lol which is a better deal for men. They dont marry not because of children but because of unfair marriage.
>>
>>80476610
Yeah our generation is pretty fucked. No manly idols, nu-males orbiters everywhere and some females going full feminist.
I'll vote AfD in 2017 and then I'll leave Germany.
>>
>>80477295
I dont hate you for believing where the hell did I say that. I was just telling you that those who have decided they dont believe dont have the option to begin believing. You need to calm down fella - practice what you preach. Atheists arent as aggressive as the religious in this matter and your attitude shows it.

I was just stating a fact. Religion to me was a tool made up by leaders to put fear of god into the poor with promise of retribution in death as well as life so they didnt kill the cunts that sat at the head of the table feeding their faces whilst you were sifting with thousands of others for crumbs on the floor. Im not a communist, nor liberal but even I can see it was a tool to stay alive for the rich.
>>
>>80468977
I actually agree. Your average man today is no man at all.
>>
>>80477529
>I would want children if I was miserable in a way I couldn't possibly understand
Fuck off.
>>
>>80468977
Father of one here. Parenting is hard thing but it defines real man. Our son is 8 months Old and we plan another one.
>>
>>80477523
Children are free to do what they want and only a nazi would set strong limits for them.

Teachers have been stripped of their power and let me tell, they are assblasted around here. It's definitely a job I don't want to do.
>>
>>80470951
Under fucking rated.

I'm 6'0, and let me tell people something, women don't really give a fuck about height, as long as you're not a midget. I've seen guys around 5'9, and don't lift, with banging hot girlfriends.

People need to stop being autistic, and start talking to women, because 4chan =/= reality
>>
>>80477313

My point is, if Sweden goes to shit, and only shit countries are taking immigrants, you gonna raise your kid in all white shithole Poland, or all cucked semi-shithole France? This is a choice many may be faced with in the future
>>
>>80477523
Its the divergence of life being supported by the state rather the family unit.
In sweden its probably at its worse.
The state is in control of all teh schooling meaning if you as a parent teach your kids things that are against liberal all inclusive ideas they can actually call you in and threaten to put your kids into care.
There is a social welfare system that takes you from craddle to grave. There is no incentive to work for many. In fact schools determined by where you live determines the rich stay rich and the poor are educated to such a poor level they remain unemployable and their numbers kept to keep inflation down.
The parents see their kids as independent beings and spend their kids inheritence on new cars when they cant really afford and go on 2 holidays a year abroad.
All weve seen come out of this is kids are desperate for work, get beaten by the ultra poor, have very little to no prospects to find their own home as they are exponentially more expensive than they used to be.

The old way is dead. Its just a smoke screen that it was caused due to a lack of belief in god.Its just the belief then turned into social democracy and thats far more dangerous than any deity.
>>
>>80477730
>being high-test Chad who doesn't sperg out with a father figure is miserable

Is this how you think in your daily life?
>>
>>80477586
In northern europe you dont need to marry for teh state to class you and treat you as if you are married. You are still 100% liable for child support 100% liable to share any property (only have to live together 6 months for a 50 50 split to be in force in sweden. If you have inherited a property from your family and you own it outright due to the days when a second property in town was affordable for most families then all the son has to do is have a gf for a year, have a child and he on spliting will be forced to hand it over to the woman who is in custody of the child and he will be allowed 50% of its value BUT that money may be slow coming as she doesnt have to sell until the child reaches 18.

Thats why men are now saying fuck this.
>>
>>80478154
>Being unable to read in the current year
Let me help you, "Chad:"

You said:
>If I had all those things I would want children, which I do want.
In response to a Finn saying he had no father figure, is a beta, and has low testosterone.
I said:
>I would want children if I was miserable in a way I couldn't possibly understand
>Fuck off.

And you responded with some retarded glamorization of your life.

Learn to fucking read.
>>
>>80478154
>being chad

Viper kys etc.
>>
>>80477785
How does it define a real man. Please can you list the things a father does and compare it to things a non father would do instead and show us how that makes a father a man. To me it sounds a bit like that liberal crap like its 2016 FFS. Its an arbitrary value completely subjective and unproveable.
>>
>>80477594
Yeah it's a shame. However in my country gen2k (let's call us) is very big even bigger than millenials

And if forecasts are to be believed they are the most screwed. They realize this. They have started going to work and saving money now they plan careers ahead and study for things they want to do

My point is that while they do have the typical bouts of lack of energy resulting from growing they have a hardworking spirit about them.

Now they are the most likely to lose what they would work for and tell me: what always happens when a hardworking generation loses everything? A mass awakening. Combine this with the fact that many of us are skeptical about leftist BS that pops up in school and the media (even joking about how BS it is) we could potentially have a very right leaning pissed off generation by 2025-30 in this country. Also helps that we may be facing another Great Depression after mismanagement of the economy

If Germany does not work out I would say watch here. If gen2000 actually has a mass awakening this may be the place you could move.
>>
>>80469417

In Italy? are you kidding me? The country receiving hundred of thousands apes per year instead of sinking the boats?

Milan 2004, short visit (no, I did not pick strawberries, I had a 5 digits salary in Euro at that time), in a tram towards the park. Black guy sitting, white Italian trash sit next to him. SHE BEGS FOR DICK. Word by word: "hi, is true that you guys have big dicks? How about come with me?" The black guy, obviously not well endowed, show a picture of his wife (black) and told here she will kill me.

Italian bitch was ugly as hell, too. And many I saw in Italy are really, really ugly and nasty. So maybe this is one of the reasons your man avoids you. In UK I met a black girl with an Italian boyfriend, he was way too feminine for her but they planned a family.
>>
>>80478330

Bro why don't you just juice for life then? It's not like you have anything to lose if you're already miserable. Or has it been so long that you've become addicted to misery?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.