[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#DoWhatYouCant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1468063142637.png (14 KB, 341x340) Image search: [Google]
1468063142637.png
14 KB, 341x340
I tried but I cant understand this concept.
They basically assume that being born in (((difficult))) places like (((africa))) makes your social position compromised BUT if you are a fucking world class athlete you can become wealthy and respected. That I can easily understand.
But what hope is left to the other lazy baboons who cant even play with a ball ? Are we trying to make them believe the only way out of their shitholes is sport ? Shouldnt we show them the true way of progress like science ? Or do (((they))) prefere to have a good income of well shaped cheap workforce. Or maybe they are redpilled as fuck and know niggers will only use science to destroy themselves.
>>
>>80466828
> (((africa)))

I've been living under a rock. What's with the brackets?
>>
>>80467105
Thats a connection between the (((omitted))) meme of islamic terror report and whatever medias dont want to tell explicitly
>>
>>80466828
They are cavemans, it will take hundreds of years to make them evolve and it will cost YOUR traditions
My father was poor (shit even his granpa was a spanish kidnapped or abandoned kid who got into the navy) and when he was young he bought a pidgeon (a species made for food) and he captured tons of savage pidgeons and that´s how he made a bit of money and how he helped her mom withe house while his two siblings were studying and one was a captain.
Later he and his friends started an small illegal alcohol factory (now he has a pHD in some US university)
Lastly her mother retired at 40 years old as a principal in a chauvinist society and raised all of us.
This happens everywhere, people in this country struggle a lot and even when they business get rekt they keep fighting, their families and friends help and we don´t have welfare.
The average peruvian is technically less evolved than the africans and we live in a third kek country, they have no excuses
>>
>>80467445

What is this『 Trick 』? Are you an enemy 『 Stand 』?
>>
>sublime text

faggot
>>
>>80466828
Is this code making some kind of joke? If it is, it's a shitty joke.

>not writing in C or Lisp
>not using Vim or Emacs, or some other FOSS editor.
>>
>>80468354
the superior text editor
>>
>>80468975
>not writing in C
code may well be in C you dumb dumb
>>
File: 1439053522863s.jpg (9 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1439053522863s.jpg
9 KB, 250x194
>>80468975
https://youtu.be/NKXSgB7MEUU
>>
>>80469173
>Emacs
>anonymous haxx0r
Pic one
>>
File: 1439204582322.jpg (96 KB, 950x678) Image search: [Google]
1439204582322.jpg
96 KB, 950x678
>>80468003
Thats what is weird with africa they mostly play the card of poor hungry kid full of mosquito to increase the gibsmedat effect and all the sjws fall for it while many other people in underdevelopped countries just unplug their fingers from their ass and work harder
>>
>>80468975
I agree fellow ausbro, sublime is shit tier.
>>
>>80469764
nigeria is like that
go to nairaland and they are all redpilled as fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.