[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm done /pol/ I'm the anon that made a thread about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: 1462759330861.jpg (100 KB, 592x750) Image search: [Google]
1462759330861.jpg
100 KB, 592x750
I'm done /pol/
I'm the anon that made a thread about working fast food last week. I've worked at a fast food establishment for one fortnight and the amount of shit I've seen has made me lose a lot of faith in humanity. The crew is forcibly of mixed race cause of affirmative action of course, but in all honesty, I don't reckon that an all white crew would perform any better. It's a very undemanding low skill job that attracts the worst plebs from every race. Two of the niggers on the crew have drug charges, and would be jailed if they don't work a certain amount of hours every week. They regularly have to appear in court and submit to drug tests. I don't understand it either but whatever. The niggers actually work hard because they're afraid to lose their job and go back to jail.
When I started my second week, they already had me training some dumb white single mother of two. I gave her clear instructions on what to do and left to drink coffee in the back confident everything would be fine. When I returned she had hamburger patties in a fucking toaster. She was red faced and clearly embarrassed at the rest of the folks on the crew laughing at her. I had to tell them to hush and that it was my fault for not being clearer with what I said. It felt like I was back in grade school, but this time as the teacher in the room having to make sure all the children are being nice to each other. I'm not even old enough to buy alcohol, but on nights like that, I feel like I'm the only adult there. Some of the shit I've seen is just fucking bizarre with no logical explanation, other than Americans. stories incoming...
>>
File: 1465057329281.jpg (68 KB, 679x428) Image search: [Google]
1465057329281.jpg
68 KB, 679x428
>>80456926
For example, I walked into the cooler to grab some sour cream, and when i opened the container, someone had taken off their gloves and put them in there.... I really don't know what goes through these peoples minds, if anything at all to make them do the things they do. They'll sweep up a ton of shit and hang the dustpans in the mop sink in the back. Even though they walked past half a dozen garbage bins on their way to the fucking mop sink, theyll rinse them out with a host while theyre full of food and trash. They clog that fucking thing every week apparently, they think its normal. I've seen a mexican spend 15 miniutes sweeping the floor very throroughly, then wiping off tables which spills a ton of shit on the floor which she spends another 15 miniutes sweeping thoroughly. The manager told her to go take her break and she walked outside with the broom and gloves on, and I watched her struggle to light a cigarette with the gloves on. To any anglo brothers In Britain reading this, there's something you need to know about americans. They're not normal people, theyre essentially brain damaged. The average american has smoked meth, done coke, drank themselves retarded and/or taken prescription meds like candy. I'm saving my money and moving somewhere. I don't know where but I need to get out of here. I feel like im a genius when I'm surrounded by morons. I have no one to relate to certain nights. No one to exchange glances with when someone is unaware of their stupidity. I think some of our countrymen are evolving into being more like cattle. Thanks for reading everyone, It felt good to write out my observations on my new shitty job. Almost like a catharsis of stress
>>
>>80456926
>>80457822
I work at a convenience store, and I know how you feel when it comes to coworkers famalam.
There's this single mom with two kids who has been working with us for a month and a half, she was a manager at a Wendy's for over a year beforehand.
Anyway, she is one of our kitchen staff (we serve egg rolls, corn dogs, etc. and make pizza like Casey's) as she has had PLENTY of prior experience. But guess what? She's completely incompetent. She screws up at least one pizza per day (we rarely get more than three fucking orders per day), and doesn't know how to fucking clean a kitchen once she's done making shit, so the next shift has to deal with the messes she leaves behind.
>>
>>80457822
Yea "americans are retarded" says the guy working at mcdonalds.
>>
Bumping for more stories
>>
>>80456926
Take the single mom, let her be lazy and fugg her in the back in exchange.
>>
>>80459017
I make 8 dollars an hour and I'm 19. I'm 2.5 years into college. so yeah im dumb
>>80460613
considering it
>>80460253
alright will delivar
>>
>>80460613
The juden has a good idea.
>>
OP, you seem to be a bright, young lad.
Consider that all of the world you speak to and see is 95% insane on an emotional high set forth by emotional anxiety.
On top of that, consider that these people never step away or out of it, so can only be influenced by "real" events and most "real" events are not very impactful besides physical things or sometimes luck of the draw type stuff (lottery) so they never become more. They are still children. They act like they are in high school because socially they haven't taken the time to consciously move past it because that's who they actually are. They haven't consciously moved past it, because that's what they know. That's their ceiling. I really think it comes from a lack of strong, foundational emotions. Also emotions aren't real and made-up constructs.
>>
>>80460253
there's this one redhead girl with glasses. The day I met her on my third day I think, she started telling me about how she grew up on foster care. I didn't make much of it initially, but that piece of information explained a lot of what i observed later in that shift. The manager entrusted her with the task of measuring the temperature of various things we serve. She walked into the walk in fridge and came back asking why the burgers were so cold, cause the paperwork says its supposed to be 145+ degrees. The temperatures are taken when its cooked, not when they're fucking refrigerated you half wit. There's more shit to follow that this dumb cunt did that same night.
>>
>>80459017
It's entry-level, he's not even 21.
Eat a dick, you retard. When you have little to nothing on your resumee, you take what you can get.

I feel you OP, trust me. I'm a line cook, and I just can't fathom how so many co-workers, and customers alike, even remember to fucking breath.
>>
>>80459017
Everyone starts somewhere faggot. At least he's not white trash and living off of welfare.
>>
>>80461124
*Think i met her on my third day.
Sorry for any typos its late and I'm tired
>>
>>80461070
this why I'm glad I became a stoic. Everyone at work, especially the women are extremely frantic and emotional. They shout and scream for the tiniest thing. They list their woes often and loudly, sometimes without anyone even listening. I'll see some fat fuck moving about then just randomly shout MY FEET HURT. I run often and I never get any pain at work. Dumb fat docile Americans.
>>
op is special snowflake
>>
>>80461165
>line cook

same here, man. i swear i can run the entire kitchen by myself because my co-workers are so incompetent. they'll watch me run all of the equipment AND the line, and they don't even ask me if i need help until i'm nearly finished.

and the "guests" can barely read half the time
>>
File: 1460974110635.jpg (97 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1460974110635.jpg
97 KB, 409x409
>>80456926
8 dollaridoos an hour?
might aswell camwhore on chaturbate if you have a cute dick + tummy and make more than that at any hours you like
>>
>>80456926
oh shut the fuck up you preteen kid. you aren't some magic adult in a world full of retards. you work with literal teenagers. get the fuck over it. you aren't precocious, you aren't wise beyond your years. average dumbfuck. working at a fucking fast food joint. hahahaha
>>
>>80456926
Welcome to the real world faggot, now go blog somewhere else you pleab
>>
>>80461659
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysippus
Have fun, it's a good read. Stoicism is almost half the battle.
>>
>>80462569
the age of the average worker at this store is 27. plenty are 40+ and have worked there for 5+ years. I don't work with any teenagers. I specifically said Im not very smart, just surrounded by idiots which circumstantially makes me feel smarter, but I'm fully aware of it. Learn to read pleb
>>80462054
Ad hominem? What led you to that conclusion? Please explain your reasoning.
>>
>>80462486
What's your kik?
>>
>>80463242
OP, don't be a stupid lonely fag. Not saying it won't get you nowhere, but it might get you to the wrong place.
>>
>>80462585
> you pleab
This isn't a blog. Yes I'm sharing stories, but this is a political board, meant for discussion. The minimum wage in this state is 7.25 and truthfully I don't reckon every worker deserves that. Their labor is essentially worthless and easily replaceable. There's almost no aprenticeship programs to give young adults real life skills for a career like in Britain. Problem is young adults don't exist here, just teenagers that grow up and like the other anon said spend the rest of their lives as a teenager cause that's their ceiling. Some of these guys are 30 something, still smoke weed everyday including multiple times at work, and get drunk every day off. They live paycheck to paycheck paying rent in subsistence living but somehow they're happy. I don't understand it. This shits real, and they're reproducing. Americans being dumb is not a fucking meme, this shits real. It's a problem
>>
>>80463691
Like what? Hey man I got books to buy, if a man or woman wants to get jewed out of their money for a picture of some dude on /pols/ cock why not? I'm an opportunist.
>>
I'm on OPs side and all the people claiming special snow flake or born in the wrong generation can fuck off.

Just because it's coming out of a young guys mouth doesn't take away from the fact that people are fucking stupid

These same stupid people beg for higher minimum wage despite being 40 and having the same job as a teenager.
>>
>>80463242
Ahahaha fuck. You fucking degenerate. You belong in fast food.
>>
>>80463859
Do you think its accurate of you to generalize your whole countries cognitive abilities using only the lowest socioeconomic class?
>>
>>80464207
>I'm an opportunist.
You've misspelled 'whore' there.
>>
>>80461165
Chef de partie as well, here. I feel your pain.
>>80462409
I'm not at that level where I can run every station, but it ain't from lack of trying. I'm in SoCal and I have NEVER EVER seen SO many people quit or get fired in my life. I've trained ~+10people now on fryer, for example. 4 still work here, number 11 being the newest junior sous we hired to replace the one that, quit with no notice. Just had a melt down and walked out. I prefer that to the guy that goes on break and never comes back...fuck that guy.
>>
>>80456926
Working fast food forced me to network with criminals. I was desperate as hell for friends so started hanging out with this wigger and samoan I worked with and these two were fucking nuts. Thye rolled around with a bunch of black dudes and I'm not talking about the everyday black people like you see at BLM shit. I'm talking black dudes who won't even tell you their real name cause they think you're a cop.

Hung out with them once and never did that shit again, fucking morons were doing home invasions and selling shit they stole for bars. Both are in prison on murder convictions too. Fuck fast food. Literally the same people you'd run into in prison depending on where you live. Fast food places in my current town are actually nice as hell.
>>
>be 19 too
>apply to McDonald's as my first job
>go in on last Friday
>there's some clinical sub-70 retard who works there who keeps trying to talk to me while I'm waiting for the interview
>gets a text from someone and says "the Mexicans are here" about some gang war he's probably in
>apparently he failed his first interview at the first joint he applied to because he literally told the manager he was asking too many questions
>can barely understand him because he talks so incoherently

Good thing is I probably got the job but the bad thing is I probably got the job. I bet I'm in for some hell, aren't I? At least it's in a white-ish neighborhood and the retard was at least white. Hopefully I'll find a computer repair job as soon as possible which is what I'm aiming for. I just need this for experience.
>>
>>80464895
>and selling shit they stole for bars
typical brain damaged americans taking pharmaceuticals which caused/exacerbated their brain damage.
>>
>>80465679
Hint: take as long as fucking possible to finish the computer tutorials. milk that clock
>>
>>80464435
Hello Norway. To clarify, I haven't suggested nor implied hitherto that ALL Americans are dumb, but rather there is a strong bottom portion of the population which is, and that they're reproducing at an alarming rate. Understand? I also believe the consumption of pharmaceuticals is contributing to the problem. From what I've gathered, the Nordic countries in fact have higher rates of anti depressant prescriptions. Have you seen people using pharmaceutical drugs recreationally? Is it stigmatized anymore? How common would you say it is? So many people do prescription meds here, no one cares about it anymore. It's as normal as drinking a beer, and possibly actually MORE acceptable than alcohol. The sale of alcohol is prohibited on Sundays here. The temperance movement Is still felt in some parts of the US
>>
>>80464396
>baseless ad hominem
Thanks mate
Way to represent
>>
>>80456926
Shouldn't those parasites have their coloration reversed so they can blend in better with the host?
>>
Not politics

Thread reported
>>
>>80461165
To>>80462409
Oh dude, I feel you on that. Im literally the most competent cook we've had in over 20 years at my store, and I only have 4 years of experience. Line Cook is as simple as a decent paying job can get, and it's still fucking rocket science to most of them. Don't even get me started on how retarded our customers are.
>>
>>80456926
I laughed when i imagined someone cooking meat patties in the toaster. Next time greentext only the good parts of your story instead of bitching tumblrina
>>
>>80468898
green texting dumbs down written English. Why can't we all just write in complete sentences? Comon lads, write in the Queens English!
>>
>>80457822
Mate, come to New Zealand.
>>
>>80459017

It's a job, show some respect for that you pompous cunt.
>>
>>80468257
>Man After Man by Dougal Dixon
>me favorite book

the parasites are colored that way to combat sunburn

they don't need to blend in, the host doesn't care what they do is retarded like cow.
>>
>>80456926
Why would you work hard for a company that treats you like trash and no chance of moving up unless you already know someone in the business that can recommend you? Minimum wage should always equal minimum effort so I don't understand why you feel all high and mighty when you're the odd one out. Also unlike most people you were probably raised and had your mind molded around 4chan so unless you browse /fit/ as your main board your outlook is probably going to be skeptical, narcissistic, cynical, unhygienic, pretentious young man that watched Japanese cartoons designed for pedophiles. The regular day to day joe has had their mind molded by what they hear on the radio which is shit about twerking and smoking weed, and shit they see on t.v which is ghetto hood rat reality t.v shows and that's it.
>>
File: 1465916080255.webm (593 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1465916080255.webm
593 KB, 384x216
>>80457822

>To any anglo brothers In Britain reading this, there's something you need to know about americans. They're not normal people, theyre essentially brain damaged. The average american has smoked meth, done coke, drank themselves retarded and/or taken prescription meds like candy.
>>
File: aw shit nigga.gif (689 KB, 266x199) Image search: [Google]
aw shit nigga.gif
689 KB, 266x199
>>80456926
>>80457822
>>80461124
>she had hamburger patties in a fucking toaster
>all the other shit
Jesus fuck so it's not just brazil? I thought this kind of stupidity was monkey trouble.

Say my mom is trying to get some job in the healthcare area, how/what types of injuries people cause to themselves in their retardation?
>>
>>80457822
Yea mate. Save your Money and GTFO of dodge. GL to you mate.
>>
>>80464435
Haha. Norway-Anon's got our back.
>>
>>80467159
Some naive, unqualified Brit talking down on the entirety of American people while working fast food. Did they teach you the concept of irony in this purported utopia that you came from?
>>
>>80471195
Who also is currently living in America. KEK
>>
>>80470595
>anon you have to fill in for *dumb cunt*
>why did she call out?
>Oh she didn't call out she got hurt at work
>oh what happened?
>She dropped her wedding band in the fryer and reached in to get it
>blisters up to half way up her fore arm
>shes getting workers compensation
>Us tax dollars pay for her medical bill and her wages while she doesn't work cause she has a burnt hand.
>>
>>80471195
>>80471239
both morons, I've never even been to Britain.
>>
File: 1427133294017.png (82 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1427133294017.png
82 KB, 300x300
>>80471465
Jesus fuck it's literally like you're talking about brazilian people. I don't think you should move out of wherever you are, your problem seems to be a global one.
>>
>>80470887
>our
>>
>>80471614
its the same guy retard, no wonder you work at fast food.
>>
>>80456926
Jesus christ are all Americans HUGE fucking pussies.
>>
>>80471615
HAW, i worked with literal scum and they werent half as dumb as op suggests
they were fully polish so i guess thats innate +50 iq bonus though
>>
>>80471659
*rubs eyes
It's late, you're right. Thank you anonymous, observant Pole. Or did I set that up on purpose, to see who would be the first nigger to jump at the chance to attack me? :)
>>
>>80471692
>baseless insults
you wana 'ave a go mate? I'm an internet tough guy, who also confidently insults strangers on the internet.
>>
>>80471883
>>80472039
wew lad, you need to get your head out of your big intestine asap.
or just go back to plebit.
>>
>>80457822
How about try not having a LITERAL Mcjob, anon

>work at flippers

>everyone does their job well

>best pizza in the fucking world

>smart coworkers

shit was great
>>
>>80472281
what in the fuck is flippers?
>>
>>80472344
a smallish pizza chain

they make dank as fuck sandwiches and other shit too

seriously mcdonalds is the worst of the worst, dont they all hire new people like every 3 months because they're all so shit?

it really is a job for rehabilitating criminals/retards/fuckups, im sure you could do better
>>
>>80472741
I don't work at mcdonalds. I did a year ago, but got laid off in the first 2 weeks, thats a whole other story
I'll probably post again tomorrow around midnight eastern time. OP out peace /pol/
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/4007534
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.