[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER HILLARY CLINTON SEND AND RECIEVED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: 1468049529109s.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1468049529109s.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
DAILY REMINDER HILLARY CLINTON SEND AND RECIEVED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION VIA PRIVATE EMAIL TO HER CRONIES FROM THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
>>
File: 1462308813654.jpg (87 KB, 750x412) Image search: [Google]
1462308813654.jpg
87 KB, 750x412
I'm still voting for her.
There was no criminal intent and she didn't even know she was breaking law. She clearly has no time nor patience to worry about trivial things like some meagre emails on some random server, that is the assistants job, she has actual cities to fulfill that keep this country running unlike trump and his storm weenies. Whatever you think she did is nothing to all the hate trump had been spreading.

We need someone with her experience in the white house, we also should have a woman in the white house by now so this is too long overdue to just let the opportunity slip by.
>>
>>80443779
I'm guessing you don't care at all about Clinton's plan on declaring war with Russia for the lulz.
>>
File: jewdicial_system.jpg (51 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
jewdicial_system.jpg
51 KB, 480x480
>>80443779
You don't need intent to break the law
>>
>>80444103
She's not going to do that, Jesus you idiots jump all over the dumbest things. Besides Russia would lose.
>>80444109
The difference is that emails can't kill people, it's not even close to the same thing.
>>
>>80443779
this is just another shil
>>
>>80444439
shilldog
>>
>>80444439
>If it doesn't agree with my narrative is a shill
Maybe you should wake up kid, the real world is still out there.
>>
File: 1462287144777.jpg (49 KB, 470x409) Image search: [Google]
1462287144777.jpg
49 KB, 470x409
>>80444339
And not picking up the phone can't kill people either.
>>
>>80442584
She sent classified Intel to a charity organisation?
>>
>>80444701
You think trump would have done better?
You have no idea what kind of mental fortitude a situation like that demands, you would have done much worse. She did what she could.
>>
>>80444103
Are you saying no other president had a plan to invade your cold war enemy?
>>
>>80444109
Those are very different things. Past criminal prosecutions about intentionally distributing intel. Clinton put it on a private server who didn't know about the security risks. No one did until it was reported and suddenly everyone's a security expert.
>>
>>80445146
Giving out classified info to people that aren't cleared for it is a treasonous act. That is why Snowden is to be put in jail and why she should too.

https://youtu.be/mJ0YEchTwEc
>>
>>80444936
I believe trump would have given them the security they asked for the first time they asked for it
>>
>>80444936
You came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker.
>>
>>80445795
>>80445519
Hindsight is 20/20. First you want her to just hand out security clearance like candy, then you bitch when she doesn't use enough security on her server. You are all autistic.
>>
>>80444936
but the negligence can still kill, you fucking retarded mouth breather
>>
>>80444936
>You think trump would have done better?
he would have never sent troops there, so yes.
>>
File: cig frog.png (82 KB, 650x524) Image search: [Google]
cig frog.png
82 KB, 650x524
>>80445958
>You are all autistic
Rather be autistic than MentallyHill
>>
>>80446154
Delete your account, stupid frog poster.
>>
File: end it.png (365 KB, 723x543) Image search: [Google]
end it.png
365 KB, 723x543
>>80446236
Delete your life.
>>
>>80444339
When you email Lybian militia men and tell them to attack the US embassy because the ambassador knows you've been selling guns to them, that kills people.
>>
>>80444339
Also why else do you think Obongo plans on moving an invasion force to Poland to 'deter' Russia?
>>
>>80445958
What are you going on about? She doesn't need to hand out security clearance is she read her own damn classified emails instead of pawning it off on her staff. And you were the one saying that she did the best she could. I gave you an example where she could have done better.
>>
>>80445146
She did leak SAPs to the Muslim Brotherhood, but if they prosecuted her on that there'd be pandemonium.
>>
>>80446923
All you've done is muddy the issue with irrelevant facts. Trump is still a racist bigot and we need a woman with experience in the white house to push America back on track. All that other shit comes second, if it even mastered to begin with. You morons can't see the forest with all these damn trees in the way can you.
>>
>>80445958

Ignoring your obvious failures in making your post coherent:

>giving gov't officials security in a violent city in a failed state where they shouldn't officially be anyway is handing out security "like candy"

Not even of a wew. A - fuck you stupid shill- is the only appropriate response
>>
File: HILLARYRACISMPURPLEUNCENSORED.png (472 KB, 926x925) Image search: [Google]
HILLARYRACISMPURPLEUNCENSORED.png
472 KB, 926x925
>>80447360
Show me one racist quote from trump with a source. And don't say that calling illegals criminals is racist because it isn't. They broke the law. Also her "experience" has gotten us into war with Iraq (something trump was always against) and she called it an economic opertunity for America
https://youtu.be/4amgOoCE5gY
>>
>>80447900
You can't just redefine racism to fit your narrative. Fuck off faggot.
We would have never left the war if not for her and Obama.
>>
>>80447360
Also, you say that I use irrelevant facts, but I haven't seen a single documented fact from you. I've given video testimonies. Here is another video. This one is hillary saying she is against gay marriage

https://youtu.be/fZkK2_6H9MM
>>
>>80448311
Ooooyyyy veeeey
DELETE THIS
>>
>>80448114
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races

I didn't redefine anything. He classified criminals as criminals. And you still didn't give me an example. Was the illegal mexicans the only example you had? That is pathetic
>>
>>80447900
wow i hate hilary now
>>
Doesn't matter and I don't care. A tech illiterate criminal is still a better decision than Trump and the right wing.

Stay BTFO for the 12th consecutive year, trumpets.
>>
>>80448851
This guy knows what is really going on
>>
>>80444936
>attack on consulate starts
>Hillary calls meeting 6 hours later
>7 out of the 9 talking points discussed reference the YouTube video coverup story
YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE MENTAL FORTITIUDE
>>
>>80448851
You have conceded the fact that Hillary is worse, but you still want to vote for her? Why?
>>
>>80449165
Can't read? I just said that she is still a better option than the far right and Trump. That is not conceding anything. I am literally telling you that voting for someone as terrible as Hillary is STILL better than voting for the far right.
>>
>>80443779
Tell that to the armed forces members/civies that went to Levenworth or were kicked out over 'negligent' handling of classified info. Or the current ones. Certainly they'll trust a commander-in-chief who 'didn't know' how to practice basic infosec/compusec with top secret info. It'd be like hiring a fire chief that kept 'accidentally' setting fires.
>>
>>80449321
Can you not read? I was asking why voting for the right is so much worse? She was for the war, trump isnt. She was against gay marriage, trump wasn't (source - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/flashback-trump-defends-gays-clintons-2000/ ).
The Republicans are voting for this man. They are changing. But hillary is just a horrible human being
>>
>>80449783
>Republikeks are changing
0/10
>>
>>80444103
Are you retarded enough to think that Hillary or anyone else actually wants to do that? Just because she doesn't want to warm to a country that illegally invaded and occupied another country, and that is massively deceitful and corrupt besides that, doesn't mean that she wants to start WW3

>>80444109
You alt right kiddies are so poor at arguing. All you can do is post memes that are massive strawmen
>>
>>80450331
How is calling out the fact that intent isn't required to break the law a strawman?
>>
>>80449966
Republicans voted for McCain, Romney and the Bushes. They were all once Republican idols and now they are publicly shunned by the majority of Republicans. I call that a change.
>>
>>80450582
Clinton lacked criminal intent. All she did was delete emails, which is a normal thing for people to do. With regards to the mishandling of classified information, nobody has ever been convicted under that law because it has a very uncertain constitutionality, and it wouldn't hold under scrutiny, especially in a case as weak as this. The FBI director was only being completely rational in not caving into pressure and recommending charges, because the case against her is so weak
>>
>>80452071
She deleted emails that were illegal for her to have in the first place
Deleting government information improperly is also illegal.
General Petraeus mishandled classified info without criminal intent and was convicted. He lost his security clearance.

https://youtu.be/bC1Mc6-RDyQ

Intent isn't required. She broke the law.
>>
>>80452889
>Intent isn't required.

It is actually necessary in most countries, including the united states. The intent AND action are required to convict someone for a crime
>>
File: 1466760810254.gif (564 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1466760810254.gif
564 KB, 800x430
Just so you guys know, I was the one who made the first Hilary post and like all but 2 of the others. I'm just bored on my phone in my hotel room, you guys are great. Never change pole. :^)

Oh yea and vote trump.
>>
>>80453850
In the US negligence is a legal definition of intent. That is what they used against Petraeus.
>>
>>80453850
2/10 shitpost, leaf

Intent is rarely ever used as a factor to indict in a case with this much evidence against the accused.

>she had the classified emails
>she gave individuals without security clearance access to them

Whether or not she intended to break security laws is irrelevant, since she intended to set up the private account and intended to give access to uncleared individuals. If these had been accidents, then intent would come into play. However, you can't accidentally call an IT team to set ul 4 private servers in your bathroom
>>
File: July4Fireworks2.jpg (362 KB, 1336x778) Image search: [Google]
July4Fireworks2.jpg
362 KB, 1336x778
>>80453877
Thanks for doing that. I needed to vent. Good night
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.