[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is it to immigrate to South Korea bros? I want out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
How hard is it to immigrate to South Korea bros?

I want out of the west ASAP... I have $500k in savings and some marketable skills.
>>
>>80434596
Nice thread, I was thinking about this too.
>>
Dunno, but I've heard they're extremely racist towards foreign men.

It's also a culture where the father has to give blessings for his daughter to marry, so good luck with that.
>>
Korea is easily the most racist and xenophobic country in east Asia and maybe in the whole world. It's literally impossible for any non-Korean by blood, who didn't grow up in Korea to live there. I say that because they treat gyopos, or Korean Americans, as outsiders for example. Japan is similar but they are nicer to you in your face, until you realize that most people don't want to get too close or accept the foreigners as anything other than outside visitors. Basically if you haven't got my message, ur fucked. Not in the first month or honeymoon period, but within the first year or so you'll realize ur living as a perpetual outsider in an alien world.
>>
>>80434596
I heard Hangul is pretty easy to learn. Is it true?
>>
>>80434596
Why would you move to a country that is still at war?
>>
>>80434596
If you have 500k you will be able to buy a comfy apartment in seoul no problem (rich chinese are also buying up lots of land, there are few foreign restrictons)

Getting a real job will be much more difficult, especially if you are older and have no experience in a korean company.

Disregard the first few posts, the women will be all over your dick
>>
>>80434596
>>80434846

How do we make sure that asian countries don't accept a bunch of fifth columnist vermin into their country and kill them on sight?
>>
If you want to get away from the west why do you want to move to the most Americanized country in Asia?
>>
Only ugly / fat korean girls will be """""all over you dick"""""""""

Don't expect to find some kpop webm cutie to date.
>>
>>80436875
Lol.

I worked there for two years as a programmer.

I banged 50+ girls and probably have countless rape babies.

All hotties
>>
>>80436875
That's not true actually
>>
>>80436517
Can confim. When i lived in Busan with my friend i was treated like shit by the locals. People talk shit right in your face because they think you don't understand them.

If i were you OP, i wouldn't waste my 500k there. Go to Japan or Taiwan.
>>
>>80436987
>>80437018
Pics pls.
>>
Also dont forget that america is a big place, there are still plenty of states that reject liberal values.
>>
>>80436610
It's very easy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.