[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've got nothing but hate for posting this. I tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 10
File: 1743px.jpg (60 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1743px.jpg
60 KB, 620x465
So I've got nothing but hate for posting this. I tried starting conversations with people I know IRL, I tried posting on Imgur (cuz I fucking hate reddit) I even tried /b/ and didn't find support. I personally think the officer who gunned down Philando Castile was justified. (I don't think Philando meant any harm to the officer, he paniced and did the wrong thing) but I do think the court will dismiss the case, the officer did as he was trained.

I put together a 3 minute video. Please watch, tell me what you think, good or bad. Be objective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AexU45FyZeMQ
>>
>>80430855
>be objective

something you seem unable to do
OP is a faggot

Xavier Johnson did nothing wrong when he shot all them pigs

prove me wrong
you can't
>>
>>80430855
as a gun owner, it scares me to know that i could die for grabbing my wallet after telling the cop that i have a ccw.(duty to inform state)
>>
>>80431321
Yeah, but if you did it as described in the video, how could it go wrong? Clearly the only reason Philando got shot was cuz as he told the officer he had a gun, he started reaching in his pants for his ID. An officer doesnt know your situation. If youre talking in ebonics (not trolling, being serious) and saying, "Ight nigga my ids in my pocket I gotta gun ba tha way " and start reaching in your trousers, thats very different then leaving your hands in the open, on the dash and saying "No problem getting my ID, I just want to let you know I have a concealed carry permit and there is a firearm in the vehicle, how do you want to proceed?". You won't get shot if you are being transparent and you are being submissive and keeping your hands in plain view. This is my racism showing, but i can only imagine his girlfriend was yelling or mumbling over the conversation about being pulled over cuz they were black, further making things difficult for the cop. But thats pure racist speculation on my part and I understand that it doesnt add to my argument
>>
This video is the one time I'll defend niggers over /pol/ .

What happened was fucked up. This is the only time I'll say that there was no reason for that.
>>
>>80432094
Yeah but I want you to explain. When we talk about "no reason for that" I want you to think about it objectively. The officer doesnt know if he's a felon who would rather gun down a cop than go to jail OR if he's a standup citizen. They are trained to expect the worst. He told Philando (according to Philandos GF) not to reach for his wallet and Philando did reach behind him for his wallet. Then drew his hands forward.

I'm not saying the outcome was good for anybody. Obviously Philando wasn't going to shoot the officer. We know that now because we know he was a pretty good dude, and his hands were empty when he drew them forward. Myargument is that the officers reaction was JUSTIFIED based on current police training and Philando not acting appropriately for someone who was carrying a gun on their hip during a traffic stop. Am I crazy? I had some police training and according to what I was taught, the officer did the right thing, and I expect the court system to back him up 100%.
>>
>>80430855
>reddit image macro

go away
>>
>>80432090
You're 100% correct
>>
>>80432509
I understand what you are saying, and I'm not a libcuck. I most certainly am not.

But at least acknowledge what you are saying. You are correct in saying it was a very unfortunate situation. You have to be fair.

Niggers are niggers, and they like to blow shit out of proportion. But you as a person that can look at things from a non-nigger point of view must admit: a trained officer shouldn't have done this.

Sometimes the niggers are right. Admitting this will destroy their idea of a system against them.
>>
>>80432090
>cultural distinctions are now racism
>implying all cultures are the same
>implying all cultures are of equal value
kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>80432839
whats a reddit image macro? is it cuz I used the stupid penguin meme? plz help I'm just a btard from 2009, I don't knowanybetter

>>80432923
thanks. it seems 98% of people who reply to me on the issue are telling me I'm a racist fucktard. But my viewpoint is not based on racism, emotions, or opinion at all. It's 100% based on police training and gun laws and nothing else. It's the girlfriends literal VIDEO STATEMENT against the rules/regs taught to police in training. I don't see it as opinion that it was justified, I see it as a fact yet I get slapped down to shit by everyone I share my explanation to. I would have thought that /POL/ of all places could be objective and give me some constructive criticism on how to actually explain this to normal people. My cousin is a stupid SJW and I'm going to the beach with her and her family latter this week and I'm sure this will come up. I want to explain it properly.

>>80433275
I think you are right, I would guess (completely a guess) 95% of cops wouldnt have pulled the trigger in this situation. This officer was especially scared and rookie in the way he acted. But I stand by my point, it was justified. So I agree, but I still think no legal recourse for the officer. I don't think he should ever work for the police again, but I also don't think he'll want to.
>>
>>80432509
>>80433275
>cop should've done this in this situation and it's understandable
>cop shouldn't have done this
which is it niggers.
>>
>>80430855
Philandro Castile is one the few guys I'll honestly admit, Dindu Nuffin.
>>
>>80433275
>Admitting this will destroy their idea of a system against them.

Lol you really think they will give a shit if you admit to this?

Haven't you learned fucking anything?

You give an inch, they take 100 miles.
>>
>>80433520
if his way of acting was following the standards and rules, why is it wrong? why was he convicted?
>>
>>80433824
If you want to alienate everyone of all races, including me, go ahead and double down when you're wrong and you know it. How utterly uncivilized
>>
>>80433510
Could you please explain as if explaining to a 12 year old? I would think "Cultural distinctions are now racism" strictly contradicts "implying all cultures are the same" and the third point you made. Could you clarify

>>80433681
>>80433715
Okay this might be a cultural distinction if you guys aren't American (though maybe you are and you are using VPN's). We know (retrospectively) that Philando wasn't trying to shoot the cop, and he was a good guy. But In the situation, in the heat of the moment, the officer has no idea what the situation is. Philando could be wanted for capital murder (facing execution or life in jail) and could be looking for his moment to shoot the officer and slip away. You might disagree with this point, but thats how officers are trained in America. They are forced to watch videos of cops getting shot in traffic stops and they have to intervene on acted out scenarios as a training exercise where the person they are stopping wants to kill them.

So just because we know philando wasn't going to shoot him (was actually reaching for his wallet) doesn't mean the officer wasn't justified to pull the trigger .He asked philando not to reach for it, he told philando not to move but Philando paniced ,and reached for his pocket (behind him), then quickly drew his hands forward. If it was a gun, and he wanted to kill the cop and the officer didnt shoot, the officer would be dead.

That's all I'm saying. And I think the court will agree with me. I'm just asking what you guys think about the argument.
>>
>>80434211
>giving degenerate cultures a space to grow
>not acknowledging that black culture has severe inherent flaws
>utterly uncivilized
>>
>>80433824
It's like you didn't read a single thing I said.
>>
>>80434211
Fuck you, nigger.
>>
>>80434379
I read and understood perfectly.
>>
>>80434402
How utterly uncivilized
>>
>>80434329
>talking shit
>your entire country is ran by someone else
>NATO and the EU

Fuck off and get your own shit together before you comment on another country. Your country is allowed to live because of strategic convenience.
>>
>>80434243
>If youre talking in ebonics (not trolling, being serious) and saying, "Ight nigga my ids in my pocket I gotta gun ba tha way " and start reaching in your trousers, thats very different then leaving your hands in the open, on the dash and saying "No problem getting my ID, I just want to let you know I have a concealed carry permit and there is a firearm in the vehicle, how do you want to proceed?". You won't get shot if you are being transparent and you are being submissive and keeping your hands in plain view.
>This is my racism showing,
This is not racism. You're merely explaining cultural distinctions, which are inherently part of cultures. It's evidence in favour of the statement that cultures are definitely not the same, and that cultural traditions, heritages, roots, give rise to certain expressions (e.g. 'ebonics') which may or may not be compatible with other cultures. Since cultures have a different rate of succes, it's not incorrect to quantify their success as worth.
>>
>>80434243
>You're far away, you don't understand
fuck off.
>>
>>80434789
>Oh no, the goyim know
>insult him, that'll work!
>>
>>80434125
I'm not sure I'm understanding what youre trying to say. Nobody was convicted of anything yet.

>>80434211
I'm not sure I understand the point you are making. Imagine the scenario below

>Be me, John Doe.
>Have a firearm on my right hip (as most concealed carry holders do). Also have a wallet in my back right pocket
>Officer pulls me over. No idea if I'm wanted for murder, or if it's going to be just a routine traffic stop
>"License and registration please"
>No problem and just to let you know I've got a gun, I'm licensed"
>Officer: "don't reach for anything, don't move"
>Me: reaches into waist anyway for ID. Maybe I didn't quiet understand what the officer said at this point
>Officer "DON'T MOVE"
>Me: Draws hand foward. Now I've got my .38 in my hand, I pull the trigger. Cop is dead and I slip away. Good thing he didn't run my plate first and realize I'm wanted for triple homicide in Oklahoma.

This is how cops are trained. Don't believe me on how quick that can happen? Stand up. Put your hand on your back right pocket and then quickly draw it forward and pull an imaginary trigger as if someone was standing in front of you. Half a second is the difference between life and death. The officer knew he was armed, told him not to move. He reached into his waist near his gun and then abruptly drew his hands forward and up.

I'm not saying the outcome was GOOD. I'm saying its justified. And concealed carry holders are taught how to act if you watched the video I posted. They are taught not to reach near their gun. To leave their hands on the wheel/dashboard and inform the officer. Let the officer disarm you if he wants to.

My reasoning is simple and objective. No one has given me a good counterargument yet I get nothing but shit on for pointing out how the law works
>>
>>80435018
Oh, does it hurt? Your country is safe and protected now because in the future the United States intends on using it as a battle ground.

Feel safe now, because when the war kicks off no one will care about your wooden clogs you dutch faggot. Expect American or Russian troops.
>>
>>80432090
>Clearly the only reason Philando got shot was cuz as he told the officer he had a gun, he started reaching in his pants for his ID.
>"Cleary"

Nigger, do you have a video of the encounter from the cop's point of view?

DO YOU?

Because I just Googled that shit and I can't find one.

You have NO fucking clue what happened before his gf started live streaming.

Therefore you CLEARLY have no fucking basis using words like "clearly."

IF Philando was pulling his gun out, the shooting was justified.

If not, then it's criminally negligent manslaughter on the part of the cop. (Whether a DA will have the balls to prosecute that, who knows.)

>but the officer was scared! the officer "thought" Philando might be reaching for his gun!

Given the context, especially the fact that Philando had just informed the officer of his CCW and weapon, this cannot be justified. It's not murder, it's not racist, but it is unbelievably incompetent.

And in the real world, where civilians live, if your gross incompetence in your professional duties causes another person to die, then you face a manslaughter charge.
>>
>>80430855
From what I've seen the coon still had his seat belt on when he died. I imagine it went something like this:
>get your ID and shit out coon
>aight. I got a gun carriers permit and my gun is on me. I'm gettin my ID
>*makes reaching motion*
>gets shot 4 times

See the issue is el chinko didn't need to pull the trigger. He could have just kept his gun pointed at niggers skull, and if he saw anything other than a wallet/ID card come out, nail the coon instantly. Then he would have been safe. But nope, he unloaded on this fucker before his hands even touched his pocket.

Hell he could have told the coon to get out the car, hands on head, then search him.

But his logic didn't kick in whatsoever. And for that, this was a murder. You're a cop. You're supposed to be able to think under pressure, not spergout.
>>
>>80435157
Okay

For purposes of explaining I will concede to your legal argument. You're right.

Clearly this situation was very unfortunate, even if it's justified.

Refusing to acknowledge the unfortunate nature of this horrendous, and completely legal, situation is uncivilized.

It's the difference between feeling empathy and feeling guilt. i DO NOT want you to feel guilt. but refusing to acknowledge the awkward and brutal nature of the situation is just cold, rude, and invites extremism and bad karma.
>>
>>80435888
>See the issue is el chinko didn't need to pull the trigger. He could have just kept his gun pointed at niggers skull, and if he saw anything other than a wallet/ID card come out, nail the coon instantly. Then he would have been safe. But nope, he unloaded on this fucker before his hands even touched his pocket.
>Hell he could have told the coon to get out the car, hands on head, then search him.
>But his logic didn't kick in whatsoever. And for that, this was a murder. You're a cop. You're supposed to be able to think under pressure, not spergout.

This anon fucking gets it.

And I'll reiterate that for those of us not immune to prosecution because "muh thin blue line" sperging out and killing someone is a manslaughter charge.

And absent hard evidence that Philando was pulling his weapon, that's exactly what this cop should face.
>>
>>80436003
Did you just learn the the word " uncivilized " today?
>>
>>80435664
the only thing we have to go on is the gf's account, and if anything she would skew things to her bf's favor, but even she said he told officer he had a gun WHILE REACHING
>>
>>80436156
No, it just comes to mind a lot when I talk to you
>>
"Minneapolis attorney Thomas Kelly told The Associated Press on Saturday that St. Anthony Police Officer Jeronimo Yanez was reacting to "the presence of that gun and the display of that gun" when he opened fire on Philando Castile."

http://www.kare11.com/news/lawyer-officer-who-shot-philando-castile-reacted-to-gun-not-race/268360358

Note that his attorney is not claiming Philando tried to pull his gun. IMHO this was a terrible statement by his attorney because it's basically a confession that Yanez sperged out and killed a man.

Criminally negligent manslaughter.
>>
>>80435664
I'm listening to your point, and I get it, I don't have a dashboard cam or anything. But Lavish (the girlfriend)'s testimony clears the officer of manslaughter. If you reach near your firearm and then abruptly draw your hands the officer is justified to shoot. I could cite examples, I'll google em if you want but off the top of my head I recall a white kid getting shot when he was stopped by officers for pulling a cell phone out his pants (they thought it was a gun), no cop was charged, also a white kid with a toy gun pointed it at a cop and was shot, no charge again. It's a split second decision and the officers aren't trying to kill people IMO. FFS he shot him in his arm 4 times not his chest or face (like I probably would have). I'm just saying it's unfortunate but its justified.

>>80435888
total nonsense.

>>80436003
I agree with you. When I posted this on imgur, I said something about "cold, insensitive procedure". The cop was scared and reverted to his training. I think the issue to talk about isnt "Black lives matter". We should talk about gun laws, maybe require more education for concealed carry (the way the certification is aquired now is a joke). I agree with you. But I hate that no one is willing to admit that it wasn't outright murder. This isn't an evil cop. It's a cop who was scared and follwed his training in a cold way.

>>80436084
I didn't want to read what you wrote because of the "muh thin blue line" "sperging" etc type, but you raise a valid point. But I think when it comes down to it, we both have to admit the officer had less than a second to make a decision. Watch an old western, or a quick draw competition. If you can see the gun, you're too late. I understand shooting before a gun is aimed at you and I would do the same if I thought someone was drawing at me. I'm not asking you to agree with the officers action, I'm just saying it's legally justified
>>
>>80436619
I don't think it was a bad move by the attorney. Again, from my initial point, Philando told the officer he had a gun on him, then reached into his pants (while the officer yelled "Don't Move"). His GF admits this is how it happened, twice in her video. Then he quickly tried to put his hands up. If he had been drawing his gun and the cop hadn't shot, he could have shot the officer.

Legally the shooting was justified. When you get your permit you are told not to move your hands from clear view near the dash while explaining to the officer that you are armed. I don't see how that's so hard for people to understand
>>
>>80436685
It takes a special type to cut through all the emotion and the 4 year old in the back seat and reach your conclusions. Most people (including me) have not logically analysed the situation to the point that you have, and some never will, but time will help your argument draw traction to some extent.
>>
>>80436619
that's not criminally negligent
>>
>>80436619
Absolutely not. For a cop, "not obeying orders" + "has a gun" = IT'S KILLIN TIME.

And this is perfectly allowed. Because 9/10 someone doing this is out to pop you one.
>>
>>80437177
In a weird way this makes me feel better. I think the "daughter in the car" is irrelevant to the case. A person whose going to shoot a cop, will shoot regardless of daughter being in the car or not. I also think the "weed in the car" is irrelevant. Officer didn't know that in advance. Whether or not he was a Cryp (sp?) gangmember or a standup citizen is irrelevent as well, because there was no way for the officer to know that.

I may have some emotional detachment issues that help me to analyze these things without feeling. It just frustrates me I think people screaming murder over this is crazy. The officer did what he was trained to do. I think a killer in dallas being motivated by this is the fault of our society not showing both sides of the case. BLM took this and used it as a poster child to get people riled up. Now more people are dead. Someone needs to make the case for the other side. I post this online I get downvoted to oblivion. I try to explain to my family, they think I'm a racist asshole. But in 2 years when the court is ajourned they will agree with me, and everyone is going to cry corruption. And I'm still a racist asshole according to everyone. In reality I think the BLM people are racist for thinking this is a race issue just because the victim is black
>>
>>80436927
>If he had been drawing his gun and the cop hadn't shot, he could have shot the officer.

So the officer can't tell the difference between an open hand and a gun at close range in broad daylight?

Once again: gross incompetence that led to a man's death. Criminally negligent manslaughter.

>Legally the shooting was justified.

No it was not.

>>80437540
>For a cop, "not obeying orders" + "has a gun" = IT'S KILLIN TIME.

I've read the USSC decision that sets the standard for use of lethal force nation wide. Funny that line isn't there.

>Because 9/10 someone doing this is out to pop you one.

Citation needed that 9 out of 10 times a CCW license holder who has told you he is armed is out to pop you one.
>>
>>80436685
>that's nonsense

>>80436619
>lawyer explains he sperged out
>>
>>80438062
>The officer did what he was trained to do.

No officer is trained to do this. You think you're right because you are "emotionally detached", but your understanding of both officer training and the law are dead wrong.
>>
>>80438062
>because there was no way for the officer to know that.
Surely you jest, correct? The Policeman ran the plates and knew who the car was registered to. The dead dude was known to law enforcement already. I am also sure the Policeman was informed of a possible handgun when the registered owner information came up.
>>
>>80438062

1) I used to use Impact font when creating memes for lulz. People may assume you're trolling for race-based keks just because of the font.

2) "The Officer Who Shot Philando Castle Did Nothing Illegal" is probably a better title if you want to continue arguing on the internet
>>
>>80438393
Again I ask you to physically stand up, (or sit up) put your hand near your back pocket, then draw it forward as if to shoot someone standing in front of you or to your right side. How long does that take? A quarter of a second? Thats how long the officer has to see a weapon before deciding to fire. When he says "DONT MOVE" with a gun pointed at you, you would be wise not to move. And how to act in these situations is TAUGHT TO YOU when you get your carry permit. I don't even understand where your coming from that you think you can be armed, reach near your gun and draw your hands forward while disobying a "freeze" command from a cop. If you don't agree with me, thats fine. But don't be surprised when the judge does and the cop doesn't face criminal charges for this. All I'm asking for a reasonable counter argument. And yours is that the officer has to wait to see a gun pointed at him. That is ludacris and that's not how officers are trianed.

>>80438451
>nonsense
referring to a 2000 word reply to 3 differnet people.. I can't respond, I don't know what you think is nonsense

>>80438564
I had 3 years working for the department of defense in US with partial cop training and if you want I can go over the exercises I did that were relevant. But officers are trained to expect the worst. I'll start typing one of the trianing exercises, might take a few minutes
>>
>>80434243
I get where you're coming from, but it was a crazy decision, I just can't imagine myself, treating somebody going for their pocket in a traffic cop situation with pulling my gun out and shooting them. It's such an insane logic jump.

My observation is that American cops have been trained to treat everything like a life or death scenario, even something as simple as a traffic stop. And it's important to point out when a shooting is wrong, because so many of these incidents are blown up in the media to stir controversy wrongly, without consideration of all the variables, like in the Michael brown case, where the cop had every reason to shoot him, so when we just dismiss every black guy shot by a cop as OK, it just hurts the argument when some cases, like Castile were clearly wrongful, it makes you look like a genuine racist as opposed to somebody taking these on a case by case basis.

Long story short: It's important to point out when one of these killings is wrong, as it just makes you look like somebody who's biased when you make blanket statements that cops are always right, as opposed to somebody actually making good points when a cop rightfully shoots somebody, and it's exaggerated in the media.

That being said, I don't believe any of these cases to be racially motivated, that's something the media has led us to believe. It's an issue with cops being too quick to shoot someone. No cops thinks "I hate black people, I'm going to pull one over, shoot him, and say he was going for a gun"

When you watch the video, it's clear the cop was highly distressed, like he just made a crazy split decision, and he knows he fucked up, and his life is ruined. He didn't want this to happen. He was obviously on edge in the situation.
>>
>>80439629
>insane logic jump
>the guy that said he has a gun reaching for his pocket
>>
>>80438915
>sure the policeman was informed of a possible handgun when the registered owner information came up
This is not true. You are taught during concealed carry class that police will not know from running your plate whether or not you have a CC permit. That's why you need to inform them cleary, and calmly with your hands on the steering wheel and in plain view

>Ran the plates and knew who the car was registered to
When I worked for the dept of defense and we ran plates you wouldnt believe how many times the plate was innacurate to the car it was on. People often don't keep their registration and owner info up to date in order to save money avoiding transfer and tax fees. It's illegal and unfortunately very common near cities.

>>80438995
Point 2 is a good point, I agree. Point 1- - I used a meme generator site so whatevs
>>
>>80439778
I'm a little bothered no one has bothered mentioning that the traffic stop happened after a BOLO alert and Philando was similar to the description.

The officer was not jumping to conclusions, he was at a heightened alert level considering he thought the person he was dealing with was possibly a wanted violent criminal. This is an important piece of information for proper perspective.
>>
>>80439629
I think your point is 100% perfect and that's what the media should be debating. and also >>80439755 is accurate. That's what we should be talking about. People in America are armed and don't even know how to handle talking to police.

I agree with you guys both. The officer was really distressed because after he shot philando he had time now to see his hands came up empty. He had time to realize he shot someone who wasnt drawing his weapon (like the officer thought). It's a tragedy and should be a catalyst for us to talk about concealed carry education or gun laws in general. Instead we talk about racial tensions.
>>
>>80440221
I think that's a good point and one that maybe I'm excluding because when I made my argument it hadn't came to light that there was a BOLO alert. I think regardless the shooting was justified.
>>
>>80438564
Ok so as I said, I worked for Dept. of Def. in US for three years and recieved maybe 90 hrs of enforcement training. One of the exercises we did was roleplaying exercises. People in your group would be assigned situation cards. You would enter the room with no idea what situation your entering and try to safely approach a person or group of people (sometimes a traffic stop, sometimes a housecall, whatever) and protect the safety of yourself and the people in the room with you.

The most common way people "Failed" the exercise, was by making the assumption that people don't want to hurt you. You could be making a routine traffic stop, but little do you know the guy youre stopping is wanted for murder in a neighboring state, or maybe he just stole that car and robbed a gastation. Maybe he just got out of jail on a minor offense and doesnt want to go back. It's pretty common for a driver to be different than the car's registered owner. So imagine a scenario you go up to talk to someone, they are armed and you know it. You ask them not to move (so that you can disarm them) and they reach behind them and as you continue to yell "STOP, DONT MOVE" they draw their hands forward. If you let their hands get from their backside to the front of their body without shooting them, you failed the exercise. You are dead. That is in fact the way officers are trained in the US. They are also trained to deescalate tense situations, use verbal judo, prevent physical action. But all of that goes out the window when someone is armed and reaches near their gun. Especially if you don't know the person or their situation.

Since I know its going to come up: I did this training for a park ranger job I held for 3 years. I was trained by an officer. You can ask Q's about that if you want, but I think its relevant.
>>
File: Coolface.jpg (100 KB, 657x600) Image search: [Google]
Coolface.jpg
100 KB, 657x600
>>80440433
use this image instead, i changed the font so people won't think you are trolling
>>
>>804413180
which is why the cop won't be charged and the media and BLM will be able to claim another "Injustice"
>>
>>80441345
Thanks dickmuncher lol. I wish I had friends. It's 11 pm on a saturday and I'm devoting 100% of my attention to a pol thread and a dead nigger. christ i needa get a life, eh?
>>
>>80441596
you're emotionally attached, it's okay. go out and meet some people. i gotta study, cya anon-kun
>>
>>80441768
perfect response
>OP claims to be emotionally detached
>MFW OP is emotionally attached to this thread >>80441345

thanks for putting things in perspective. you are more than a troll, you are my frieeendddd. good luck on your exam friendo
>>
I see where your coming from OP. You're right in the sense that the nigger should have

a). Understood the proper protocol for dealing with officers when you have a CCW (and for various situations in general

b). The way in which he told the officer he had a gun was negligent and not well thought out

BUT the officer overreacted. This is plain and simple. A broken clock is right twice a day. It was a matter of time before the BLM movement found one guy to rally around who wasn't a complete degenerate thug. But, all that is lost after the Dallas shooting and the narrative has shifted
>>
Fucking retards. If you confirm to an officer that you have a gun, why the fuck would you move your hand toward it? The right way to do it is obviously to wait for the instruction to get up and keep your arms up until the officer disarms you. It takes a second to take a gun instead of a wallet, and no same person would wait to see what happens before shooting first.
>>
>>80442467
>overreacted

it's not an overreaction, either Cilandro was going to pull out a gun or he was going to pull out his wallet, he's legally allowed to guess wrong
>>
Fuck you
>>
>>80442656
I don't know, its hard to say really. Perhaps, you're right.

There's so many circumstances around the case that are still left unanswered. Seriously, we have no idea what happened before the camera started rolling.
>>
>>80442656
>he's legally allowed to guess wrong

ahahahaha
>>
I advocate black genocide and even I have to admit that Castile dindu nuffin.
>>
>>80430855
Christ you fag. You been posting this all day and I BTFO you earlier.

Putting your hands up in the air isn't justifiable shooting. There's no gun suspended in the air. Both his hands are easily in the officer's view at all times. It is simply ridiculous to think the officer ever once believed he made contact with a weapon.
>>
>>80442737
newfag. at least reply to someone in the thread. No one knows who your "fuck you" is directed at

>>80443012
The only reason I was so confident to make the video I made and post these threads is because the GF's statement (from her video) and the officers statement (from Lavish's video) both agree and both free the officer from guilt (maybe not in the public's eyes, but legally in the eyes of the court). If Lavish wanted to stick it to that cop, she should have not tried to recount the events while videotaping. She should have just screamed "this cop shot my boyfriend for no reason". When she spoke to a lawyer, he would have told her to lie about how it went down and they might have won the case.
>>
I can't wait until this cop is cleared of all charges to see the implosion

even /pol/ is falling for this sheboon's lies

screenshot this post
>>
>>80443098
I'm sorry but are you laughing because you think that's not true?
>>
>>80443511

to be fair, a cop being cleared has little to do with the truth

>>80443574

>think

i'm quite aware that its not true
>>
>>80443098
you laugh but I think its a 100% perfect point.

>>80443376
Literally the first post I made on /pol/ about this. I wish I'd seen the other threads so I could share my video and get more views and discussion. I posted two things on imgur and posted on /b/ once. I've been out almost all day, but doesnt matter.

It's not so much the "putting hands up" like you describe it, as much as it is reaching down towards your firearm and then drawing your hands in front of you to put your hands up. If you act out the motion but pretend youre going to shoot someone, you can easily see how its possible for you to draw a gun and shoot in the same motion as Philando made reaching for his wallet and then putting his hands up abruptly. Which when an officer tells you "DONT MOVE!" with a gun drawn and pointed at you, you shouldnt be reaching down or making any sudden movements. His GF and the officer both say in the video that he ignored the "Don't move" command. You may not agree with me, but the court will. How do you think we should change things to prevent this from happening in the future?
>>
>>80431321
Easy, don't commit an armed robbery and get pulled over 3 days later for BOLO description
>>
>>80439309
>Again I ask you to physically stand up, (or sit up) put your hand near your back pocket, then draw it forward as if to shoot someone standing in front of you or to your right side. How long does that take? A quarter of a second? Thats how long the officer has to see a weapon before deciding to fire. When he says "DONT MOVE" with a gun pointed at you, you would be wise not to move. And how to act in these situations is TAUGHT TO YOU when you get your carry permit. I don't even understand where your coming from that you think you can be armed, reach near your gun and draw your hands forward while disobying a "freeze" command from a cop. If you don't agree with me, thats fine. But don't be surprised when the judge does and the cop doesn't face criminal charges for this. All I'm asking for a reasonable counter argument. And yours is that the officer has to wait to see a gun pointed at him. That is ludacris and that's not how officers are trianed.

>>80443919
>>80443919
I've seen that posted before earlir today. You are either lying or copying someone else's shit.

That being said, I have also seen the video you posted in OP earlier today.

You are either lying or copying someone else's work. Either way, you're a lying faggot.
>>
>>80443919
Going off your post now that you're a lying faggot.

1) He was already reaching for his wallet BEFORE the cop said don't move. Your video states that.
2) He was shot when he was in the process of putting his hands in the air.

The courts should NOT agree with that for one simple reason:

At no point in time were his hands hidden from the officer. His hands were in clear sight of the officer, who was no more than 3 feet away from him at all times. It was broad daylight and his gun was trained on him.

It is a VERY unreasonable assertion to think that the officer ever had a reasonable belief that Philando or whatever could have produced a gun from thin air.
>>
>>80430855

YOU KEEP PUFFINS THE FUCK OUT OF THIS YOU FILTHY YANKEE FAGGOT
>>
File: video editor icons below.png (126 KB, 944x610) Image search: [Google]
video editor icons below.png
126 KB, 944x610
>>80444199
Uh then someone else simply has the same argument as me. I highly doubt someone on imgur (my post has 23 comments, almost no one saw it) took my video and posted it here. Whatevs. Maybe I'll check the archives. This the best proof I have that the video is mine.
>>
>>80431321
>(duty to inform state)

cuck
>>
>>80430855
The officer who shot Castile

was a beaner.
>>
File: precedent.jpg (109 KB, 786x276) Image search: [Google]
precedent.jpg
109 KB, 786x276
>>80443666
Buddy, our courts have repeatedly stated that cops are allowed to guess wrong

cops are not fucking psychic, they have to make educated guesses based on what they see, the courts have ruled that they can't be prosecuted for guessing wrong
>>
>>80444693
Listen you homo, then maybe it was posted on /b/ and not /pol/.

Either way, this video has been posted at least once before and judging by the views it has, it had to have been you. And in the last thread it was posted, the majority of people disagreed with you too. So did you switch boards to try and get people to agree with you?

So far you seem to get threads and people in real life disagreeing with you yet you still cling on this irrational belief that you are somehow enlightened, "redpilled". Just shut the fuck up faggot and wait for the investigation to clear shit up.
>>
>>80444815
How do you guess wrong when you have clear view of his hands the entire time? Can he conjure a gun from thin air like some sort of negro wizard?
>>
>>80444572
I disagree with his hands being in plain view. Philando was in the passenger seat, officer was outside of passenger window. Wallet (and gun) were probably both on Philandos right side. That means the officer had about a 10 inch space between Philandos side and the door panel to observe his hand. And If he was sitting and reaching in his backpocket his hand would not be visable. As he draws his hands up it would be, but at that point we're talking less than 1 second to observe a gun, and by the time you see it you might be dead. Either way, I think the courts will side with the officer. It was reasonable for him to suspect his life was in danger. Therefore it was reasonable to respond with lethal action.
>>
File: Puffin_Latrabjarg_Iceland.jpg (2 MB, 4752x3168) Image search: [Google]
Puffin_Latrabjarg_Iceland.jpg
2 MB, 4752x3168
>>80444630
Puffins are kawaii-tier.
>>
>>80445088
yeah and he saw his hands reaching for his pocket

The question was whether he would pull the gun our or his wallet, the cop has no way of knowing
>>
>>80444930
>People disagreeing with you
>irrational belief

Dude, just wait til the court case is adjourned. I will bet my life savings that the court will agree with me. And I think you know the court will agree with me, but you and everyone else will scream "CORRUPTION!", "INJUSTICE", "RACISM" but in reality its a pretty cut and dry case. There's not much interpretation or guesswork needed. The officer acted as he was trained to. He was dealing with an armed individual who reached down to his right back pocket and quickly drew his hands up. The officer, suspecting he drew his gun (there was a gun on his right side), fired before Philando could gun him down. Then citing >>80444815 Court Adjourned, not guilty. End of story. If you want to discuss changing police training or improving concealed carry education then I'm on board with you, but if youre sticking to your viewpoint then I can only determine that you are being willfully ignorant of the way things are in America in 2016.
>>
>>80445124
>>80445124
>I disagree with his hands being in plain view. Philando was in the passenger seat
More proof you said this shit before. Like i told you last time in your last thread, he was fucking driving you retarded mongoloid. How do you not miss such a obvious fact yet try to be an expert on this case?

I'll tell you what. Go to the driver's side window and ask someone to sit in the driver's seat. Tell them to reach in their back pocket. Tell me if at any point in that process, you can even let them fully go in that pocket, which the officer would have had plenty of time to tell him to stop moving before he did that, and then you tell me if at any point in time the hands are no longer visible. You can try with both hands on both sides of the butt.
>>
>>80445424
Except the cop said don't move and he was putting his hands in the air. You might have an argument if the cop simply shot first but he didn't. He clearly said don't move first before shooting. So why would the cop think he could conjure a weapon from thin air? He already knew he had no gun right? If he had a gun, in the officer's mind, he would have shot him instead of saying don't move.
>>
>>80445658
Please talk to me as if we didn't talk in a prior thread because I have no recollection of the thread you are referring to.
>He was driving
Incorrect. Rewatch Lavish's video. Philando was in the passenger seat. No steering wheel in front of him, right side of vehicle.
>>80445831
According to the officer (in Lavish's video) he said "Don't move" prior to Philando reaching towards his wallet. Philando proceeded to reach towards his back right pocket, then when the officer had his gun drawn on Philando, P. drew his hands forward abruptly to put them up in the air.

I think Philando's reaction was instinct, and he wanted to show he meant no harm, but from an officer's perspective, if your hand is near your firearm and you quickly drawyour hands forward it looks like you are trying to shoot the officer. Again, put your hand by your back pocket, then quickly put your hands up. Watch yourslef in the mirror. The first part of your movement looks like you are drawing a gun. Within half your movement you could have shot and killed a cop if you HAD been drawing a gun. It was reasonable for the officer to shoot, assuming the worst. Again, the court will agree, citing >>80444815

If you were the defense, how would you proceed?
>>
>>80446508
>Incorrect. Rewatch Lavish's video. Philando was in the passenger seat. No steering wheel in front of him, right side of vehicle.
Someone who argues against clearly established fact is not worth my time.

You are wrong. He was driving. All sources state that. Enjoy believing your own fiction.
>>
File: btfo.jpg (28 KB, 651x361) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
28 KB, 651x361
>>80446732
>Philando was in the passenger seat
>>80446508
Figured I'd BTFO you before leaving you first actually.
>>
File: castile passenger.png (11 KB, 688x150) Image search: [Google]
castile passenger.png
11 KB, 688x150
>>80446508
remember, officers do this exercise in their self defense class. They realize that quarter second movement from hand behind to drawing is life/death. It's also difficult for you to argue "His hands were in plain view the whole time". He was sitting and reaching into his pants pocket therefore his hands were underneath his body.

>>80446732
again, rewatch the video, check your sources. some of the news got that wrong. if you dont believe me or my source, then watch the video again for yourself. hows he driving with no steering wheel lol
>>
>>80447055
>>
>>80439629
>I just can't imagine myself, treating somebody going for their pocket in a traffic cop situation with pulling my gun out and shooting them. It's such an insane logic jump.

lol you can't be serious
>>
>>80430855
Didn't it turn out that the dude was a suspect for armed robbery and he didn't actually have a concealed carry permit? There's audio of the officer saying he's pulling them over because they fit the profile of the robber (Black male, shoulder length dreads, hair tied in bun, rough beard and mustache). If that's true then it explains his jumpiness and why he was so quick to shoot.

Also, people have pointed out that both tail lights were functioning. It's (apparently) common procedure to lie about real motives when pulling over a suspect, because if you say "Hey, you look an awful lot like the dude that robbed that store the other day", it's not going to end well.
>>
>>80435664
Hey faggot, he didn't have a CHL.

His country has already said as much. Stop with this meme
>>
>>80451115
>Also, people have pointed out that both tail lights were functioning. It's (apparently) common procedure to lie about real motives when pulling over a suspect, because if you say "Hey, you look an awful lot like the dude that robbed that store the other day", it's not going to end well.

Fitting the description of a wanted subject is acceptable probable cause for a traffic stop.
>>
>>80447055
He died making the Crips gang signs...
>>
>>80432094
>>80431321
>>80433275
>>80433715
>>80435888
Either shills are out in full force or the narrative is VERY strong on this one.

Shameful display.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.