[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Here's a fun one. A top ten poll on which nation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: NATO_Flag.png (59 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
NATO_Flag.png
59 KB, 2000x1500
/pol/ Here's a fun one. A top ten poll on which nation should leave NATO with comment section on why you voted. Enjoy.

www.thetoptens.com/countries-who-should-leave-nato/
>>
>>80300784
"Canada pays a disproportionately high amount for being in NATO. Domestic terrorist threats are raised due to association with other nato members (usa especially). Canada faces little threat from abroad and thus is paying for intervention without benefit. A non-nato Canada could resume their previous role as mediators and peacekeepers which is more beneficial to the international community than Canada's role in nato.

He has a point it's retarded that the country that least needs NATO has to pay the most per capita. I blame the UK.
>>
>>80301134
Canada can stay if they like, but I'd like the USA to leave first. Europe should be responsible for solving their own problems and protecting themselves.
>>
>>80301659
EU has some 1.5m troops and enough nukes to wipe out any alliance. I agree they need to get the USA and its jewish ruling class off their backs.
>>
File: PM_2016.06.13_EPW-02-04.png (7 KB, 309x394) Image search: [Google]
PM_2016.06.13_EPW-02-04.png
7 KB, 309x394
annual major Pew poll shows Greece is most anti-NATO

Greece is also by far the most anti-Trump btw...
>>
>>80302822
I'll do you one better. North American countries leave NATO, and let the UK keep the banker ruling class.
>>
>>80303519
The Greeks are one of the few to realize the Cold War is over and NATO costs them more than its worth.
>>
>>80303519
that's not surprising

greece believes in the same oriental propaganda that is the "orthodox" church
>>
How about all of them since the chief and sole purpose of NATO is to defend against the USSR. Which means they would have to go back to 1989 and before to remain relevant. Oh Snap.
>>
>>80305897
What end the Cold War? That's crazy talk!
>>
nato as a whole should dissolve because

a)fuck turkey
b)i'm not dying fighting in favor of soros
>>
>>80306717
I won't agree or disagreee on the first one. Greece and Turkey can solve their own problems.

However, no one should die to protect Soro's investments, or be pushed into bankruptcy to pay him back money they don't owe him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.