[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Easily Distracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Bloodsucker.jpg (30 KB, 342x256) Image search: [Google]
Bloodsucker.jpg
30 KB, 342x256
Hillary Clinton is now being completely ignored by even 4chan.

Everyone is just responding to shitposters about blacks and whites.

"we need 30 threads about blacks whites and cops and also about niggerdicks etc"

Come on guys. It's orchestrated. inb4 "white retaliation" where "white people have killed a bunch of black people in response to what happened"

We need to connect Hillary Clinton to the height of white privilege for not getting imprisoned for her crimes

also we need to connect hillary clinton to the statements about bringing blacks to heel, and how that is exactly what the police are doing to black people

come on guys, this is easy

rev up those twitters
>>
>>80284899

He's right, you know.
>>
>implying our attention spans are that short

That will still be here when this shit gets old in a week. You can't blame people for getting distracted with short term events. The election isn't till November.
>>
GET BACK TO RESEARCHING THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
>GET BACK TO RESEARCHING THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
>>
>>80284899

This is actually telling. Hillary gives her first press conference in several months, and no one cares. Trump tweets, and we all move at the drop of a hat.

Maybe all that "Presidential" stuff we are saying is wrong, and the opposite of reality?
>>
File: 5ZM7hs.png (1 MB, 1421x896) Image search: [Google]
5ZM7hs.png
1 MB, 1421x896
>>80284899
Hillary did nothing wrong. Besides, she is redpilled as fuck and hates non whites.
>>
>>80284899
agreed. it's painfully obvious. there was like 6 hours in between Hillary and the foundation being outed and the dallas shootings.

I'm still holding out hope that this exchange at the hearing means that there is another agency investigating the clinton foundation
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E
but if it gets lost in the mainstream media, it disappears in the mind of normies
>>
>>80284899
Not only has 4chan not forgotten but even twitter normies are furious at her and recognize Dallas was a smokescreen
>>
>>80284899
Only the left really have that short of an attention span.

This is happening now.
The shillarry show will still be going on after this is over.

Just because the building is on fire doesn't mean you can ignore the lunatic with a knife in the room with you trying to kill you.
>>
We really should get back to Hillary. Even if it's not some smoke and mirrors shit (crazy black man guns down some cops seems hardly improbable) the race war is probably not happening now. Some non-solution with good optics will happen and everyone will go back to normal.
>>
File: CIA.png (470 KB, 452x730) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
470 KB, 452x730
>>80285509
this

it was completely obvious

what are we gaining from shitposting about cops? I mean, sure, it's fine, but do we really need 30 threads about it? how about a general and that's it? get it over with holy shit

and people need to stop responding to bait threads. I get it, your emotions are high, control your autism a teensy bit though.
>>
File: Peasants.png (185 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
Peasants.png
185 KB, 300x301
>>80285770
>Just because the building is on fire doesn't mean you can ignore the lunatic with a knife in the room with you trying to kill you.

there is nobody who is going to kill you, but you're being actively distracted from the force that will.

The election is in what? 3 months? this type of shit will be on the news 1-2 weeks. That is 1/12th- 1/6th of the time we have to operate.

you're right, let's just all keep shitposting about black people

I'm sure none of us have seen the statistics

i'm sure all of these contrarians supporting it aren't shitposting or doing it to get (you)'s
>>
>>80285539
really? link me
>>
File: 1463707366198.png (77 KB, 491x541) Image search: [Google]
1463707366198.png
77 KB, 491x541
>>80284899
cant i be autistic for two days, anon?
I work a tough job and i just want to shitpost about the racewar after work
>>
File: PURECOINCIDENCE.jpg (547 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
PURECOINCIDENCE.jpg
547 KB, 500x624
>>80289165
This is going to dominate the news for a week at LEAST

that's 1/12th of the time until the election.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.