[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am simply amazed at how absolutely cucked your once great nation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 300x240
I am simply amazed at how absolutely cucked your once great nation has become.
Don't get me wrong, I used to love America, but you keyboard warriors are a disgrace to those to fought, bled and died for your country.

Every single day, you have the audacity to shitpost about other countries being cucked, but when shit hits the fan, you whiny little bitches do nothing - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - to back up what you're saying.

The race war has already begun, black people are calling for whites to be lynched all over social media.
The (((media))) does not even try to condemn the BLM movement, they'd rather blame the white oppressor, and continue the narrative.
And burger anons just sits there, and takes it, like a good little bitch.
>>
File: qt.png (315 KB, 516x407) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
315 KB, 516x407
>>80264362
>The race war has already begun
>over social media
>>
>>80264362
Ok...Meanwhile in the "Land of Chocolate", Germany is doing what about the muzzies?
>>
>>80264589
Nothing, but we don't pretend that everything is under control. This country, and it's current generation of people, is ruined.

Burgers, however, shitpost daily about how they own 25 different firefarms to gun down nogs in the racewar, and that is all they do - shitpost.

Meanwhile, muslims and BLM-supporters kill whites and die for their cause, every single fucking day.
They act, you talk.

>>80264517
>Blacks don't kill whites / cops en masse every day
Yeah haha it's all just harmless twitter banter
>>
>>80264517

>black people are calling for whites to be lynched all over social media.

proof?
>>
>>80265134
If your grandparents didn't vote for Hitler this might not have happened.
>>
I dnt live in a nigger area
>>
File: 1466099203016.jpg (208 KB, 780x1131) Image search: [Google]
1466099203016.jpg
208 KB, 780x1131
>>80264362
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war".
It will be fun when they turn against the agitators.
>>
Give it ten years and see where your country is in terms of the migrants you've allowed to cuckold your entire nation Hans.
>>
>>80264362
>The race war has already begun,

No, one hit wonders are nothing. When niggers start killing without grand standing, instead keeping concealed to continue killing over and over, then the race war has begun.
>>
>>80265134
So true. But I will say, it's not as bad as you think over here. /pol/ makes it sound like the apocalypse is tomorrow
>>
>>80267236
But that will never fucking happen.
Are you not aware of what is going on?
White people are being cucked all over the world, BLM is getting supported by the POTUS and the democratic nominee.
White countries are invaded my shitskins, and the population is outbred.

Wake the fuck up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.