[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: zamarripa.jpg (27 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
zamarripa.jpg
27 KB, 564x376
Can anyone pin point the moment where we became so cucked as a nation?

I saw countless posts over the last few days on my shitbook feed from people who were all asking for action to stop police brutality. Some of them I even respect as people. However, In light of Dallas, they literally have had nothing to say about the cops who were killed. In fact, the top news article on my trending feed is unrelated. What can we do to actually increase the morale for those who serve and protect the law abiding? Is it a lost cause because of mistakes? Do you even think they were mistakes?

This is becoming an increasingly awkward feeling to deal with, and it's peaked. I'd like to see people believe again that the police are here to protect our way of life, and not have it become an issue where others say the cops instead need to stop being so reckless and brutal.

RIP to the identified and unidentified:
Patrick Zamarripa
Brent Thompson
Michael Krol

Fuck you, BLM. And fuck you if you support them in any way. Not that I think anyone on /pol/ could do that with a straight face.
>>
Call out BLM every chance you get for being a racist domestic terror group and destroy the narrative around these allegedly "gentle giant innocent black men who were executed". Hit them with the facts, they'll hate you for it but everyone's better off that way.
If they don't believe you show them real empirical evidence - for BLM that would be videos and Twitter and such, for the black community in general just show them it's degeneracy (~13% of the population for 60% of homicides or some ridiculous shit like that. Blacks are our "gun problem", if you rule out them and Hispanics gun homicides are a non issue)
>>
>>80260003
Things like Facebook and Twatter are utter cancer. Most of them are saying this shit with no conviction JUST to acquire likes. It's fucking pathetic
>>
File: 1467967919286.png (261 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1467967919286.png
261 KB, 540x304
>>80262759
This
>>
>>80260003

Just let society fall apart. The collapse is inevitable.
>>
you have always been the most cucked nation on earth
>>
The world would be a better place if cops and thugs just kept killing each other off.
>>
>>80260003
A Bernie loving, Trump hating, BLM Mexican coworker of mine shared a status about how not all cops are bad and how they're here to protect us.

>>80262759
>JUST I acquire likes
You're making people sound smarter and more calculating than they actually are.
>>
I feel, and I'm pretty sure I'm right, is that people literally don't care about the truth anymore. They don't care about facts. They don't care about actually improving anything.

Instead, people care about attention, people care about likes, upvotes, and dare I say it, (You)s, /pol/ ;) . People care too much about themselves and not enough about others. Selflessness is being drowned out in the wake of outrageous actions and comments that get shared around the internet and the news.

We're all convinced that everyone else are lowlifes, more than ever before. The more people feel this way, the more it becomes less of your imagination and the more it becomes reality.

We must keep the good fight up for facts and reasonable responses, anons. No matter how many times the media tries to paint us against each other through the actions of others.
>>
Bumping myself once to help discuss this on /pol/.
>>
File: arbeitgate1945.jpg (82 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
arbeitgate1945.jpg
82 KB, 876x493
>>80260003
>>
>>80260003
Let some leftists die on the street when they experience the chimpout. Refuse to protect them. Don't help them. Isolate them. Publicly shame them.
>>
>>80264623
This
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.