[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we give some respect to Snoop Dogg?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
> Rappers and Los Angeles-area natives the Game and Snoop Dogg led a unification march for men of color Friday morning to the LAPD’s graduation of its newest officers, hours after five Dallas police officers were shot and killed and seven others were wounded during a sniper attack.

> About 6:30 a.m., the Game posted on his Instagram account a call for black, Mexican and men of all races to march to the Los Angeles Police Department’s headquarters to “make the Californian government & it’s law branches aware that from today forward, we will be UNIFIED as minorities & we will no longer allow them to hunt us or be hunted by us !!!”

> “Do not: bring any weapons or anything illegal. Do not come high or belligerent..We don’t need any HOT HEADS or anyone there for the wrong reasons… We will stand as we are, UNIFIED. I’m calling ALL GANGS, ALL RACES, ALL GROWN MEN affiliated or not & we will stand UNIFIED.”

> “The mission is to reintroduce our community to the LAPD... just to get some understanding and dialogue,” he said. “We’re the ones they’re going to be dealing with, we’re the ones that are going to be pulled over. … We’re here on peace.”
>>
No. Commit crimes pay the price.
>>
This instagram message from the game is hilarious.
Operation H.U.N.T Meet NOW at Joe's auto park parking 1221 west 3rd street Los Angeles California 90017 Calling: ALL AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN, MEXICAN AMERICAN MEN & any other RACE of REAL MEN with heart to stand with us today & walk peacefully to the LAPD headquarters. [LEAVE ALL WOMEN & CHILDREN AT HOME... THIS IS OUR MISSION FOR THEM] Do not: bring any weapons or anything illegal. Do not come high or belligerent.. We don't need any HOT HEADS or anyone there for the wrong reasons... We will stand as we are, UNIFIED. I'm calling ALL GANGS, ALL RACES, ALL GROWN MEN affiliated or not & WE WILL STAND UNIFIED tomorrow !!!! Our numbers are all the weapons we need !!! We do not need to be dumb, retarded or uncivilized today... ALL WE NEED IS EACH OTHER... I will not lead any of you into a trap !!!!! Objective: to make the Californian government & it's law branches aware that from today forward, we will be UNIFIED as minorities & we will no longer allow them to hunt us or be hunted by us !!! Let's erase the fear of one another on both sides & start something new here in the city of Los Angeles, a city we all love & share ! There are many things that have to be done to rectify this situation that has plagued us for hundreds of years & UNIFICATION is the 1st step !!! Again, I'm asking for ALL of my AFRICAN AMERICAN, MEXICAN AMERICAN & any other AMERICAN who has the heart to STAND WITH US to meet us at the above address & take the 1st step into altering our future for our children & our FAMILIES....I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU & WE OWE IT TO OURSELVES & OUR FAMILIES TO BE MEN & TAKE A STAND MY BROTHERS.. THE TIME IS NOW - The Game @derekdidit
>>
>>80252656
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80252940
Basically this.

If
> “We’re the ones they’re going to be dealing with, we’re the ones that are going to be pulled over. …
is true, that is only to say minorities default position is to commit crimes in the face of law nevermind self govern in the absence of law
>>
File: snoopkent.gif (116 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
snoopkent.gif
116 KB, 400x306
187 ON AN UNDERCOVER COP
>>
>We will no longer allow them ... be hunted by us!
Huh?
>>
I liked Snoop until recently when he made that video advocating for the deaths of Donald Trump and Arnold Schwarzenegger because he thinks dey raciss
>>
>>80252656
no, he's a fucking clown.
>>
>>80252953
>I'm calling ALL GANGS
wew, that could get interesting
>>
>no hot heads

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>80252656
>Hot heads

What does he mean by this?
>>
File: Kobe.jpg (19 KB, 120x115) Image search: [Google]
Kobe.jpg
19 KB, 120x115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TODuEtTC3Y8
>>
>>80252656
Nigger
>>
>>80252656
fuck off fucking cuck
>>
Pointless. You can't guarantee a cop defending himself won't shoot another black man.
>>
>>80252656
Well, no. He's a race-baiting stoner cocksucker. The Oscars situation proved that.

And BLM is still a shitty movement. He can never stop that.
>>
File: BANEEEEEE.jpg (26 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
BANEEEEEE.jpg
26 KB, 350x250
>>80252656
>We don’t need any HOT HEADS
Though Snoop is the last person I thought that would act as an envoy for the chimps.
>>
>>80253440
>>80253443
They need to get out of there
>>
>>80252656
OH MY GOD IT'S SNOOP LION THE REICARNATION OF. BOB MARLEY!!!

I hope he'll get shot.

Cops know exactly who are they dealing with, stop dragging the rest of minorities into your capped ass chimping.
>>
>>80252953
Im getting sick of these niggers thinking all Latinos are "messicans" Hell, I think its safe to say more Latinos die by nigger hands than white boys.
>>
>>80252953
>We don't need any HOT HEADS
>>
>>
>>80252656

Yeah.

I think gangster rap is very responsible for the shit culture that leads to them committing more crimes in the first place. But guys like Snoop were talking about how shitty it was and how they wanted out of that lifestyle.

Snoop just wants to smoke weed, play video games and hang out with his kids. That first generation of rappers just wanted a normal life. The ones after them, like any meme, inherited the style and non of the substance.

What they need to be united in is no more role playing as thugs and having Jews sell that image to the black community that just brainlessly copies it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gey-ySzcPA
>>
>>80252656
Hi I am a rapper, which, of course, makes me a natural born leader. Buy my shit!
>>
>>80253296
Yes fuck snoop, thumbed down all snoop songs on pandora, take that Corporate america!
Thinking about throwing away the albums, but that would make them more valuable since supply has been lowered
>>
>>80252656
snoop dogg is like chuck norris - overrated fucking laughing stock becomes unironic after being memed too hard - his music isnt that great and hes a total sellout to everything imaginable
>>
>anti-gun rapper made famous by glorifying ghetto culture marches to police station to demand they stop being treated like the unarmed trash they are

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Instead of letting a bunch of young noobs have their moment, niggers gotta be front and center.

Color me shocked.
>>
>Pothead doing a better job uniting the country than a harvard grad
I'm not suprised
>>
File: 798563969.gif (44 KB, 58x130) Image search: [Google]
798563969.gif
44 KB, 58x130
>>80254996
>>
He would make a better president than Obama.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.