[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think is the name of the Spooky Agency that Doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshot_20160708-074448.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-074448.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
What do you think is the name of the Spooky Agency that Doesn't Exist?
>>
Other than The Patriots, tho
>>
I have what I think is a decent guess.

Who/what would our Inspector General for the intelligence community and his staff have to get permission from to review documents they had? What would be a really bad thing to bring up mishandling of in an open setting such that it could be damning to even name?

A foreign government's intelligency agency.

We work with other countries, our sec state would probably have some of their shit, we'ld probably run things we got from them by them, and we definitely wouldn't want to reveal publicly that we were bungling their secrets.
>>
>>80216948
Probably just NSA or CIA stuff.

The reason he can't say which one it is is that this shit is REALLY secret and people take that REALLY seriously. Because being careless with information has literally lost wars.

This is how this shit is supposed to be handled, which provides a nice contrast to how Clinton treated the information.

Letting your sysadmin (without) a clearance handle it because he probably (!) didn't look at it is just retarded.

This is bigger than fucking watergate, the fact that it is treated so nonchalantly should give everyone a clue as to how corrupt Washington and the Clintons are.
>>
The Illuminati
>>
>>80219247
That wouldn't be a reason not to be able to name them though.

They'ld be expected to have classified info and be exchanging/talking about it with our own sec state, and they're involved in so much it wouldn't give any indication as to what the subject was.
>>
Mossad
>>
Enclave
>>
>>80219247
This. The whole situation is fucking huge. It drives me insane whenever I see some idiot just brush off the scandal as "lol, it's just emails dude."
>>
Clinton Foundation
>>
File: 1417816065431.jpg (21 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1417816065431.jpg
21 KB, 472x472
>The flight plan I just filed with the agency...
Connection?
>>
>>80220678
I was thinking of the same thing :D Christopher Nolan tried to warn us. The flight scene was just a clever way to bring about his message that stayed hidden untiƶ relevant information had been uncovered.
>>
File: file.jpg (362 KB, 1020x1468) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
362 KB, 1020x1468
>>80219247
>Appointed official can't handle her fucking emails
>Entire investigation is blocked because investigators don't have clearance to read this shit

What a world we live in
>>
File: 1467926317028.jpg (537 KB, 2400x1586) Image search: [Google]
1467926317028.jpg
537 KB, 2400x1586
>>
>>80218837

Good theory
>>
The lalilulelo
>>
M.I.B.
>>
>>80216948
Generally terms like this are only used if the information was TS or higher and divulging who or what the information came from will give hints as to what the information was in the first place. Or just straight up TS information in general (or god forbid SAP information) will come under this sort of protection.

As well, some agencies don't actually follow the law and anything they find is inadmissible to a court (COUGH NSA COUGH CIA COUGH) so a boilerplate term is used there as well.

If you ask me it's either information through foreign spying or it's information granted through domestic spying, so you either have the NSA or CIA's information, which isn't actually legal in a court. They don't want to name the exact group that did it so they just use "The Agency" as a term for whatever agency gave the information.
>>
anyone got the webm with sound?
>>
>>80224379
>>>/wsg/1173846
>>
It was Mossad I've seen the e-mails.
>>
It could be any department or agency really. It could even be one that isn't highly known. I went over my reasoning for thinking that in the last thread.
>>
>>80224608
cheers lad
>>
>>80218837
Indeed, probably Mossad. Kikes like their secrecy.
>>
>>80225350
Mossad doesn't fall under ORCON.
>>
>>80224687
>I went over my reasoning for thinking that in the last thread.
>no link to last thread
>no recap of the reasoning
kys
>>
>>80225636
There's half a dozen threads about this shit and I don't want to keep reposting it. Plus it doesn't fit anyone's narrative so it gets ignored.

>It could just be CIA or NSA.
.It could also be an "un-named agency" as there are many departments and agencies in the federal government that while not actually un-named, operate mostly under the radar.
>There are hundreds of gov't agencies and departments and they often use contractors and things like ORCON to cover-up their actions from the public and Congress.
>>
>>80225475
Maybe I'm misunderstanding but wouldn't that be why they needed all these extra clearances he mentioned?
>>
>>80226067
>I don't want to keep reposting it
So then fucking link it or don't say anything in the first place you dumb nigger.
>>
>>80216948
Open Society Foundation
>>
>>80226239
ORCON only applies to US based intelligence control for the originator of that intelligence. If MOSSAD is using ORCON to cover intel that is in our government and being looked at by an OIG, they fucked up hardcore. It's not MOSSAD.

>>80226315 I told you what I fucking said, dipshit.
>>
>>80224608
Do you have a link to the full video?
>>
>>80219247
>bigger than fucking watergate
This. I watched all the Watergate hearings live while working in a TV repair shop. No one had a supercomputer in their pocket then. The pieces of this puzzle won't take long to put together.

>t. old fuck
>>
>>80226531
You just repeated what you said in your first post, the one where you said you had some reasoning to back it up.

It probably got ignored before because it's not anything that a person can respond to.
>>
>>80216948
Sauce:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdkuZikG_QI
>>
Something so simple that you wouldn't suspect a thing, like "Office 50" or "A".
>>
>>80226816
People are claiming it's some super secret, actual "un-named" agency. False.

People are claiming it's *just* the CIA or NSA. Possible, but not necessarily true.
>>
>>80216948

I think it was Mossad
>>
Whilst it might be illegal to spy on your own citizens, it certainly isn't illegal to accidentally let the foreign intelligence agencies of another country in through the back door and let them acquire anything they like as long as they accidentally hand it all over to the person who wanted it in the first place.
>>
>>80227533
Why involve another nation when you're quite fine breaking the law to do it anyway? Nothing stops them from doing this shit.
>>
File: 1363042438789.jpg (11 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
1363042438789.jpg
11 KB, 200x291
>>80226986
>Clinton gave out emails that are this fucking secret
>>
Watergate was small as fuck, anyone who thinks it was some huge thing is retarded
It was a miniscule smash and grab job that had no reason to be blown up to what it was.
Just more proof the demoshits should all be deported to Russia since they love them so much
>>
File: 1466477107500.jpg (36 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1466477107500.jpg
36 KB, 400x388
>>80218837
you mean like the five eyes?

doubtful.

It's probably some secret legislation from the war-era to provide a shadow agency to gag-order intelligence in case of moles or leaks during war.

It sounds really spoopy when he says "I can't say in an open hearing" but that's just due diligence. You don't name who has it, or else he's probably committing an intelligence infraction
>>
>>80216948
NSA or DIA/CIA. When the investigators themselves didn't have security clearance to read the emails Hillary had, you know it's a Special Access Program we're talking about. Hillary had top secret clearance, and we can assume her investigators would have at least the same clearance she did.

Then you have to ask yourself what SAP-related materials are doing on her private email server. And why she was in such a panic to delete them.
>>
>>80216948
4chan
>>
>>80216948
Majestic 12
>>
>>80218837
Sounds plausible.
>>
This whole email thing just tells me that shes an old woman that can't into internet security.
She shouldnt be in jail because of it but she definitely shouldnt be at the head of any corporation let alone a fucking country.
>>
>>80226798
Thanks for hanging out.
>>
>>80226986
Who is that young buck asking the questions? He was fiery yesterday and I can't help but think they've already had a word with him. And by word I mean threaten him.
>>
File: men_in_black_012.jpg (90 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
men_in_black_012.jpg
90 KB, 1024x768
>>80216948

Honestly.

The unnamed.
>>
>>80229517

Ding Ding Ding.
>>
>>80229517
Also refered to as mj12 in documents.
>>
So let's get this straight: An agency so secret it cannot be named even to Congress has emails on a special access program that you not only need the security clearance for, but you also need to go to a secret location to even access the computer they are stored on. The Inspector General didn't even have access to the emails and needed a special program to be run in their dept. for it to be available. However, Hillary had all of those documents on a computer in her freaking bathroom? And that is what got hacked? Makes you wonder if she coerced someone into giving her that information because she herself was never given access even as Sec. of State. And not only that, but she left them on an insecure personal server. At this point it would even seem plausible that the intent was getting hacked so that when her best buddies the Saudis received that info, it was due to a "security breach" and not her just handing it over in a nice manila folder.

They didn't even record her or put her under oath...and they gave her more than ample time and warning to give her a heads up that this was going to take place.

The emails are just one part of it...the deep reaches of the Clinton Foundation with selling arms to the Middle East & "donations" is the next layer.

But never mind any of this, there's nothing to see here. Did you see the latest episode of the Big Bang Theory? I heard it's a real hoot! And Kevin Durant is going to the Warriors! And other things are going on! There's nothing to see here.
>>
File: 1465859292048.jpg (94 KB, 826x700) Image search: [Google]
1465859292048.jpg
94 KB, 826x700
>>80229335
>>
>>80228353
Yeah, but even with how small it was, it still led to the impeachment of Nixon; but he resigned before he could be officially impeached.

Fucking Hillary is getting away with shit that's 100x worse, with complete impunity.
>>
ISIS
>>
>>80229517
Well she DID say she was going to reveal the troof about aliumz...
>>
Dude it's just this guy:

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/about/leadership/inspector-general
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.