[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember, blacks are 2.5x more likely to be shot during an arrest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: crimedata.png (658 KB, 1972x2590) Image search: [Google]
crimedata.png
658 KB, 1972x2590
remember, blacks are 2.5x more likely to be shot during an arrest than a white, they are also anywhere from 4-10x more likely to be arrested or stopped gg
>>
i guess what i'm trying to say anons is that

>blacks are actually under-represented when it comes to arrest-related deaths

;)
>>
Blame single parenthood, not race. More than 70% of all black people are born out of wedlock. Not having a father surely makes someone more likely to commit crime. There's a moderate correlation between percent born out of wedlock and crime. I'm willing to bet that if you account for the fact that some people who are born out of wedlock actually have two parents, who are just unmarried, that you would find a strong correlation. Considering the extreme rate of single parenthood in the black community, it would logically explain the correlation between percent black and crime without arguing against the phrase "all men are created equal".
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 750x1162) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 750x1162
>>80207179
>>
remember, there are more than 10m arrests in the US every year

less than 1000 of those arrests end up in a cop shooting the suspect to death

this includes all all races not just blacks

this means that if you are arrested, you have less than a 0.0001% chance of being shot to death by a cop

and best of all, you have a 0% chance of being shot to death by a cop if you can simply avoid being arrested at all
>>
>>80207179
You realize blacks commit 20x more crime than whites per capita right
>>
>>80207179
maybe you should stop the "i dindu nuffin" "im i being detained" "resist arrest" every damn time
what the worst case senario ? take you to detention & release you after 10 hours ? still better that being shot :)
>>
>>80208423
Jail can be fun too. When I went to jail overnight I saw a guy start puking blood then died right there. The entire jail cell was covered in blood every inch and me and the others were standing on the benches screaming.
>>
>>80208652
where do you live? guantanamo ?
>>
remember blacks are 100x more likely to commit a crime than whites
>>
>>80207179
Thats because blacks blare 10x more likely to not follow instructions and a stop and 30x more likely to break the law. The cops follow crime, not the other way around
>>
>>80207179
>blacks are 2.5x more likely to be shot during an arrest than a white

This couldnt possibly have anything to do with the fact that they're 27 times as likely to attack whites as vice versa
>>
can you honestly and wholeheartedly say that if you were a police officer you wouldn't be more cautious and defensive around black people and in black neighborhoods?
>>
>>80207179
Nice photoshop skills my friend :)))))
>>
His conclusions are that the East Asians (Chinese, Japanese and Koreans) have the highest mean IQ at 105. These are followed by the Europeans (IQ 100). Some way below these are the Inuit (Eskimos) (IQ 91), South East Asians (IQ 87), Native American Indians (IQ 87), Pacific Islanders (IQ 85), South Asians and North Africans (IQ 84). Well below these come the sub-Saharan Africans (IQ 67) followed by the Australian Aborigines (IQ 62). The least intelligent races are the Bushmen of the Kalahari desert together with the Pygmies of the Congo rain forests (IQ 54).

In relation purely to Europeans, Lynn finds smaller differences (a spread of around 10 IQ points from highest to lowest European country, which he still claims are significant. Lynn asserts a genetic/evolutionary explanation, and that’s where his work becomes questionable:
>>
>>80208912
I would be super on edge in a black neighborhood.
Because I already live in a black neighborhood.
Meaning I know the truth.
>>
>>80207179
>remember, blacks are 2.5x more likely to be shot during an arrest than a white, they are also anywhere from 4-10x more likely to be arrested or stopped gg

Probably because niggers are evil, unrepentant, violent criminal trash.

No its simply because of your skin color that you're looked upon unfavorably, and not because of a history of extreme violence and savagery. You'll never look at an asian or a white and feel unsafe, but with a nigger you might. Must be irrational right? What if it isn't, what if it's learned behavior from said history?

Niggers will never change. Because they are unrepentant. Their current poster boy for fervent indignation is a child raping, woman beating, drug dealing piece of trash.
>>
>>80208814
>>80208832

Sources?
>>
>>80207179
That's wrong. They're 2.5x likely to die from police shootings in general. That doesn't take into account arrest rates. Whites are actually more likely to die when being arrested
>>
>>80207695

Stop trying to boil it down to all one cause. People always do this. I know it makes issues easier to propose solutions to and that that's comforting, but the truth is that that alone won't fix the black people's problems. Plenty of married people with kids in Africa and, as a people, they're chronically mired in violence and corruption. It's a contributing factor, but only one of many.
>>
ITS BECAUSE THEY COMMIT CRIMES YOU FUDGEPACKER

HOW FUCKING HARD CAN IT BE TO JUST BEHAVE YOURSELF

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

BE ME
22 YEARS OLD
MALE
NEVER BEEN IN ANY TROUBLE WITH POLICE DESPITE BEING DRUG USONG DEGENERATE

HOW
HARD
CAN
IT
BE
>>
File: nigger in sweden.jpg (242 KB, 756x1554) Image search: [Google]
nigger in sweden.jpg
242 KB, 756x1554
>>80210249
>>
File: 1466726839893.jpg (82 KB, 654x480) Image search: [Google]
1466726839893.jpg
82 KB, 654x480
>>
>>80209099
>Lynn asserts a genetic/evolutionary explanation, and that’s where his work becomes questionable:

His methods for deriving national average IQ levels in the developing world is also very suspect. But that's not really critical here. In the US, the blacks test between 11 and 15 IQ points below average (100), equal to 1 to 1.1 standard deviations, which is of course substantial. This true of Africans across Europe, too (though the average will continue decreasing due to mass migration from subsaharan africa).

Until the IQ disparity can be resolved, socioeconomic inequality will continue to exist and therefore racial tensions will continue to exist.
>>
File: whites.png (33 KB, 715x264) Image search: [Google]
whites.png
33 KB, 715x264
>>
>>80207179
Blacks are 2.5x more likely to chimp out at someone asserting authority over them (this is how it works in the animal kingdom) and 10x more likely to be committing a crime, and statistics back that up.

>>80207695
The single parenthood issue IS because of their race. Niggers don't want to be fathers, in their tribes that's not how it works. The male specimens go around raping the tribeswomen and leave them to raise the kids, which is why their women have high testosterone because the man doesn't stick around to protect the offspring.
>>
File: shanequaa.jpg (62 KB, 640x652) Image search: [Google]
shanequaa.jpg
62 KB, 640x652
>>
>>80210511
Jej
>>
>>80207179
>>80207416
>>80207989
Blacks are also nearly 10X more likely to resist arrest. They really wonder why they sometimes get shot?
>>
File: annoying niggers.jpg (45 KB, 455x351) Image search: [Google]
annoying niggers.jpg
45 KB, 455x351
>>
>>80210748
source for that
>>
>>80209425
Whites are more likely than blacks to be killed by police.
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
http://newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/
http://crimeresearch.org/2014/10/inflammatory-and-misleading-claims-about-black-teens-being-vastly-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-police-than-whites-even-after-adjusting-for-crime-rates/

in 2013, blacks made up 42 percent of all cop killers whose race was known
https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

Murder stats 2013
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

THIS IS 13% OF THE POPULATION!!
>>
>>80207179
>they are also anywhere from 4-10x more likely to be arrested or stopped gg
Maybe stop committing crimes then?
>>
File: 201603_1556_gcbbd_sm.png (50 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
201603_1556_gcbbd_sm.png
50 KB, 300x297
>>80207179
black cops are more than twice as likely to shoot black suspects as white cops

source stephan moleneux's
neux video
>>
File: 1429754871291.jpg (724 KB, 2000x1113) Image search: [Google]
1429754871291.jpg
724 KB, 2000x1113
>>80207179
What else are they more likely to do?

Is there any correlation between a high frequency of police encounters and a high rate of criminality, or are all dem azian and white hispanic crackas just all raycis n shiiet?
>>
Blacks commit a shitload of assaults against whites wayyy more for their percentage in the population.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

And yeah, lack of a father figure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
Thanks, feminism, for breeding out masculinity out of society.
>>
>>80207179
What does each data point in the bottom three figures represent? Fig 14 has a pretty strong outlier. What does it look like if you remove that?

How does the partial correlation coefficient for % black/hispanic look if you also account for percentage in poverty? Alternatively, how do the standardized regression coefficients look for the following model:

violent crimes per 100k = b0 + b1*(% black/hispanic) + b2*(% impovershed)

How are you computing percent impovershed? Thresholding your data at the national poverty line and counting hits above that line doesn't account for regional variation in cost of living. To get around this, how do the poverty statistics look if you use median income instead of a ratio?

Decent start, but not convincing. Needs more rigorous analysis.
>>
>>80211136
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#
>>
>>80207759
>>80210748
It's so shitty that we can't have a serious discussion about police violence in this country.

It has to be taken over by identity politics and sensational media that pretend only one group is suffering, or that in truth the majority of the shootings are justified. There's less than a dozen incidents a year in a nation of 300 million people that warrant outrage real outrage, but we can't talk about the inadequacies of police training or the departments with accountability problems intelligently.

Everything is geared towards stoking the fires or tribal race hatred instead. Fuck all of this.
>>
>>80214087
>police violence
yea nah only if youre a cunt.
>grow up as drifter/punk kid
>lifeofkidwithnoparents.jpg
>grow up doing shitty things, breaking into houses, stealing cars, drugs
>got caught by cops plenty of times
>never thought they were too violent
its not hard, you've been caught, accept it, deal with them kindly. if they throw you to the floor just go limp, if they ask it you have anything on you, tell them where it is. be polite, and dont fuck around with them.
they hit me a few times, but I deserved it, I was never a cunt about it, look at most deaths caused by cops in arrest situations, 9/10 its because the person getting arrested is making life difficult and acting like he is gonna kill the cops.

shit you should avoid doing (because these got me hit by the copper)
>running
>not winding your window all the way down
>swearing and abusing them
>making life difficult (hurr I know my rights)
>filming things you shouldn't be filming
>lying about something they caught you doing
>>
>>80210134
Unless you can present me with data about the rate of unwed births in Africa as well, you have no argument. You're just a pretentious sophist, unwilling to accept any contrary philosophy.
>>
>>80210863
African Americans didn't have such an issue with unwed mothers prior to the Civil Rights Movement. Their rate was far more comparable to the national average. Over the decades since then, the rate has tripled. You're just flat-out wrong.
>>
They are also responsible for a disproportionate amount of gun crime or: the police run into armed niggers very often.
>>
>>80207179
Niggers are dumb and act dumb. Thats there reward.
>>
>>80214778
There's 700,000 fucking police in the country. Your anecdotes bout how you were treated ok as a shitty teenager doesn't exactly paint the whole picture. Everyone thinks they are fucking expert based on nothing; there's no problem at all, or its the end of the world.

No one is willing to accept that this is a large complicated nation, with millions of police / civilian interactions DAILY. There are people who should absolutely not be cops acting as cops. The cops have to interact with the worst people society has to offer as well as normal people (and they don't get to psychically find out who is who at the start of an interaction).

You would have to be ignorant in the extreme to think that volume of people acting in that stressful of an environment never shoot innocent people, or that all cops are equally deserving of the benefit of the doubt.

What we have is system failure. Failure to admit that problems are going to arise just due to the size and variety of our police force and failing to consistently respond to the bad actors.

And also the general failure of identifying the fucking problem instead of trying to start goddamn race wars.
>>
>>80215843
yea some cops are cunts.
but I guarantee your experience with them will be better if you just co-operate and treat them like a normal person not some nazi who wants to execute you because it gets them off
>>
>>80207695
No
>>
>>80216574
y
>>
>>80215293
Unwed mother stat citers have quite obviously interpreted the correlation backwards.
>>
>>80216797
You say this in response to a fact which directly proves you wrong on that matter. I'm honestly concerned as to why you've shut your brain off. Why do you react so aggressively to this logic?
>>
>>80207989
And many of those 1000 shootings are completly justified. Crazy people with knives. People stabbing someone etc. There will be people killed by police it is unavoidable. 1000 is an amazingly small amount killed for the good the police do and the lives they save. (black community lives)
>>
>>80215843
You're right, but no one will acknowledge this, you're speaking against the narrative whoever they may be (the Jews, government, BLM) wants. I say it time and time again, the issue is police violence, not racism.
>>
>>80217198
How does it prove me wrong? Niggers were niggers back then too despite two parents. Just like they are in Africa.
>>
>>80219393
The very post you were responding to was saying that the rate of black unwed births was normal before the Civil Rights Movement. Are you implying that the African race evolved like pokemon or something? Next time, read before you decide to act like an asshole.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.