[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are cops so quick with the trigger? I thought they were supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
Why are cops so quick with the trigger? I thought they were supposed to be le brave men. It's like they get on guard around black people. Fucking cowards.
>>
>>80137389
I don't know, maybe it's because niggers are violent and unpredictable.
>>
because they know niggers are dangerous and they want go home alive at the end of the day, too

No amount of "sensitivity training" will ever trump experience with niggers. Cops will leave the force if their hands are going to be tied by the feds
>>
>>80137389
>A few instances involving a dozen out of hundreds of thousands of officers defines all of them

There are some amazing officers out there that work hard to help others, that spend countless hours beyond their shift looking for ways to do their job to the best of their abilities. Officers that are not quick to draw, but instead have spent their careers learning when to and not to draw the line and doing it well.

But those officers don't make the news. They don't sell papers, they don't get views, they don't get reactions because that's what we expect. But when an officer either messes up or has to fight for their life, it's everywhere.
>>
>>80137389
because they have no creativity. If i was a racist cop I would probably find it more amusing to see a writhing electrocuted nigger than a dead one
>>
>>80137389
>le

Go back to plebbit, faggot.
>>
>>80138231
>few instances involving a dozen out of hundreds of thousands of black people defines all of them
>>
>>80138429
Did I say anything about black people?
>>
Because of shit like this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

Every officer has this video in the back of their head during a stop.
>>
>>80137389
>Black people
Lmao what

>Black
>People

Pick one.
>>
>>80138760
that was the only time that ever happened

pretty rational to be thinking of it all the time
>>
File: paul mooney.png (156 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
paul mooney.png
156 KB, 330x330
>if you kill your enemies, they win
>if you take a life, you're a coward

Anymore nuggest of wisdom from the land of fucking leafs?
>>
>>80138930
>United Kingdom leaves the EU
Lmao what

>United
>Leaves the EU

Pick one.
>>
Can someone explain to me what you have to fear if your an armed, trained cop with basically a whole police force behind you in case something goes wrong? It's literally like people don't look at alternatives or different perspectives when faced with certain situations. None of these murders were dire situations, it was literally "Oh, this black man says he has a gun, let me start to get on edge for no reason and cause a panicked situation when all I have to do is search and detain." Why does this always have to end in unjustified murder?
>>
>>80138231
It's their JOB to be good people and protect the community. Who gives a shit if cop A is handing out roses and hugs if cop B had already killed four people. Stopping and bringing to light the atrocities cop B does is more important than kissing up to cop A
>>
>>80139756
Actually their job is simply to enforce the law.
>>
Around blacks, never relax

That is rule numero uno bro
>>
>>80137389
Our cops have to deal with something you pussy canuckistanis >>80137389
don't: democrat voters.
You know, criminals.
>>
>>80139725
Wait, aren't you supposed to tell an officer you have a concealed carry weapon? That way they don't kill you for having a gun?
>>
>>80137389
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4G2M0MS3b8
This should explain a lot.
>>
>>80140111
Kek confirms
>>
>>80137389
While I can't say for certain how any given cop's training goes, when I went through it 16 years ago one of the first things they instilled in us while going over escalation of force/officer safety was this mantra: "I'm the one who's going home tonight."
>>
>>80138760
jesus fcuk this is insane...
>>
File: 1466657913914.jpg (95 KB, 371x484) Image search: [Google]
1466657913914.jpg
95 KB, 371x484
>>80137389
>Why are cops so quick with the trigger?
>>
File: a66.jpg (97 KB, 800x392) Image search: [Google]
a66.jpg
97 KB, 800x392
>>80137389
My wife is a police officer. She doesn't shoot people. She mainly works on traffic. The most dangerous road in England is near our home. There are horrible crashes weekly.
I'm a plumber/electrician. I also volunteer for mountain rescue. We have dogs and climbing equipment that other emergency servives don't have. People can be stupid and go into the mountains unprepared. Part of my job is to save them. Same as my wife; she's police and saves lives.
The police are often the first to go to a call as their vehicles are faster than ambulances.

Pic is the road. It runs East/West and crosses a mountain range.
>>
>>80139725
>basically a whole police force behind you in case something goes wrong
Being branded by your community as a racist murderer, even if you get off the conviction. You also probably won't ever be able to be a cop again if the case gains enough publicity. Even if you CAN still be a cop, your identity becomes public and everyone knows where you live. I'm talking about completely justified situations, of course. Police officers don't just decide "man, I want to kill a nigger today" and then shoot the first nubian prince at the traffic stop.

What they fear is dying because some faggot decides to ventilate a cop for no reason. I don't like this case. I don't like any of these cases, but when you tell the cop you have a firearm you DON'T immediately reach behind your back. This is something they drill into you in good concealed carry classes. This is basic shit when dealing with cops. Everyone knows that cops can be trigger happy. This isn't a new thing, this has been known for YEARS. 10/1 they would have shot him if he was a white guy doing the same shit.
>>
>>80137613
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1280x941) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1280x941
>>80137389
>>
>>80140839
Road looks like it would be beautiful to drive
>>
Cops in America are taught that anyone within a 20ft radius can and will kill them before the officer can defend himself for any reason whatsoever.
>>
>>80137613
Fpbp
>>
>>80139725
The cops tazed him. He was threatened with death *after* the other cop felt his pocket and found the gun, and finally killed after he reached for it again.

This man had three chances to not die. He could have went peacefully with the cops. He could have stopped when he was tazed. He could have stopped when the cop held the gun to his chest and said "if you keep moving, I swear to God, I will fucking kill you."

He refused all three opportunities he was given. There is no helping these people.
>>
>>80138979
>that was the only time that ever happened

What the fuck are you talking about? Police get shot at all the time, and some get killed.
>>
File: 1459652166614.jpg (32 KB, 450x268) Image search: [Google]
1459652166614.jpg
32 KB, 450x268
>>80138760
Well if he was a man he would have physically detained him before that crazed man ever went back to his truck.

"hur dur let's all think of how bad training can get us killed, and use our side arm as our first tool"

Shitty training for shitty cops.
>>
File: Police.jpg (101 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Police.jpg
101 KB, 750x500
>>80137389
This is the explanation my father and grandfather shared with me long ago, they are both retired city cops. 95% of the daily bad experiences a cop goes through, are perpetrated by black males. This pattern subconsciously turns even the nicest liberal faggot cop into a bit of a racist, they risk their lives everyday and experience the same bullshit day after day. Cops live with and experience the truth about the black community, they live the reality of our shitty memes, and the country criticises them for it, our president criticises them for it, they get blamed, and their jobs get more difficult just because we can't accept the facts about the black community.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.