[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you approve Russian annexation of Crimea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 24
File: Crimea_autonomous_republic_map.png (390 KB, 2000x1325) Image search: [Google]
Crimea_autonomous_republic_map.png
390 KB, 2000x1325
Do you approve Russian annexation of Crimea?
>>
I don't care
>>
Crimean question has a long history, I recommend you read about it on Wikipedia. TL;DR: it started way back in the '90s and in 1995, Crimea ALMOST joined Russia. Except Yeltsin was busy with other things.

IMO, the return of Crimea to Russia was long overdue, I also wish it happened diplomatically. Alas, the actions of Ukraine simply left no choice to Russia. If we had left Crimea, our fleet would get fucked, the Russian population of the peninsula would definitely get oppressed, and of course, we'd potentially get NATO in Black Sea "suppressing Russian aggression".

I personally hold no grudge nor any feelings for that matter for Ukrainians over the question.
>>
It's like in the 19th century.
>>
its rightful russian clay. amerifats needs to understand this
>>
>>80131766
>Do you approve Russian annexation of Crimea?
Nice loaded question.

Crimeans joined Russia out of their own volition. Annexation is a US MSM meme and you know who is behind that :).
>>
>>80132934
>joined Russia out of their own volition

This phrase has a long and interesting history by itself if you understand politics in this part of Europe throghout the years.
>>
>>80131766

It's full of Russian-speaking Russians so it's effectively never stopped being a part of Russia
>>
>>80131766
Yes.

Crimea is rightful Russia Clay and would have been transfered back to Russia after some time but when the ussr fell apart it never really happened.

Next stop might be lughansk and donetsk
>>
>>80132531
You forgot to add that most of the Crimeans consider themselves Russian. The whole area used to feel like just a big Russian resort
>>
>>80132934
Annexation simply means transfer of territory. "Invasion" would be a loaded term.

>>80132531
I'm glad you got it before those Ukie Jews joined NATO/EU. To think, the frontline has gone from Trieste to the Donbass and yet Russia is the aggressor, according to our media.

I wish your country great prosperity, my friend. As we speak the same jews sanctioning Russia are also deflating the pound, because we dared to leave the Marxist EU.
>>
If you approve Crimean annexation you approve the independence of Kosovo, it's the same principle
>>
>>80131766
Nope, it's rightful Ukranian clay
>>
>>80131766

Every inch of Ukraine and Belarus is rightful Russian land, with the possible exception of Lwów and Stanislawow, Bessarabia, and Transcarpathia. Russia has every right to press its borders to that point.
>>
>>80133509
Crimea:
>russian majority land that was only given to ukraine as a tedhnicality, at a time when ukraine and russia were literally the same country

Kosovo:
>Another muslim shithole brought about as a result of centuries of Ottoman oppression of European people who succumbed to stockholm syndrome

Yeah, no, it's not the same principle at all.
>>
>>80133509

>Russia taking its rightful land is the same as giving away a piece of Christendom (that originally got its name from the sheer number of churches that existed there) to the shitskinned Islamic horde
>>
>>80133509
Kosovo was always Albanian. Albanians lived there before the Serbs.
>>
File: Dog1.jpg (134 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Dog1.jpg
134 KB, 499x499
>>80132531
ott. hey, do you know the title of the soviet children song about the evil chechen? how is it called?

best wishes
>>
>>80133787
Albanians were Christian before the Turks subjugated them.
>>
>>80133076
I think you may be a little biased here seeming how your country went from one of the most powerful forces in Europe to a sorry piece of shit that got divied up two or three times, can't catch up to western europe and blames it on communism. Communism fell 25 years ago, stop the memes fgts.

Crimean people voted to join Russia, they had a referendum. US elites didn't like it so they caused Russia some grief. No biggie, they'll recover and be stronger.
>>
>>80132531
To add to this, I'd say liberal media has distorted the truth significantly regarding 2 key points.

First, Crimea joining Russia is not expansionist politics. Crimea was a long overdue territorial dispute, a painful heritage of inept Yeltsin government. Fear mongering tirades like "Baltics are next" are silly at best. I understand perfectly well that Baltics hate Russia with every fiber of their being; but it's just lunacy to assume Russia wants to invade the region.

Second, despite I realize there have been numerous treaties and formally Crimea had been a part of Russia, let's face it—with a referendum, Crimea would vote to join Russia anyway. The majority of people living there are Russian—not Ukrainian. It's always been this way (even in 1921 Russians accounted for 49,6% of people living there). Crimea is central to Russian history and the only reason it somehow got attributed to Ukraine is Khrushchev's highly controversial decree making the region a part of Ukrainian SSR.
>>
>>80133387
Thanks
>>
>>80133787

>Kosovo and Metohija was 2% Albanian before the Ottoman conquest (and these Albanians were Christians)
>Over time, Albanian settlement increased because they were the toppest cucks of the T*rks, and the T*rks rewarded them
>HURR KOSOVO IS ISLAAAAMIIIICC
>>
>>80134032
>Fear mongering tirades like "Baltics are next" are silly at best.
Aren't something like a quarter of Estonians Russian, particularly on the border?
>>
>>80133913
Yup. Actually most Albanians were evacuated to Sicily by the Pope back in the day. The people who remain are not of European stock.
>>
>>80131766
they should start grabbing more land over that way. Sweden and Finland since they are handing it over to niggers and rabs
>>
>>80131766
There is no annexation what so ever.

Crimeans are 95% ethnic russians, they voted according to international law subjugated by United Nations human-rights, you can google this stuff.

Crimea was given away and separated from Russia illegally by former president of Soviet.

Crimea was always Russian.

Whats though is a true annexation are zionist americans having 1200+ military bases far outside their boarders, and actually the biggest annexation or that of North America, not to speak of 150 million dead native americans.

So check yourself, before u wreck urself boh
>>
>>80131766
Doesn't affect me. But I would worry if I'm one of those female defense ministers.
>>
>>80131766
How can russia annex its own provence?
>>
>>80134241
Really? I had no idea. I knew some Albanians and Greeks were in Sicily but I had no idea why.
>>
>>80133787
U stupid ass lithuanian, you know literally fucking nothing about geography or history.

Kosovo was ethnic serbian before muslim invasion.
Just the same as Baltics are actually belonging to Russia.
>>
Hahaha
>>
>>80131766

Always has been Russian clay. My family has been here since the 16th century as least. Majority here is and always has been Russian.
>>
>>80134481
It is not, that's a meme created by delusional diaspora. If anything turks are basically greeks and armenians who were turkified as east asian admixture was miniscule.

With the same process, some settlers in balkan converted to islam one way or the another genetics remained same they did not teleported from sandniggeristan.

take a look at genetical similarities between christian-muslim albanians, or even turks to armenians or turks to greeks
>>
>>80133387
Thank you for your support. I in turn wish prosperity to the great people of Britain and hope for future cooperation between our countries. Personally, as I said, I wish the whole story with Crimea wouldn't come down to a big conflict. Alas, I guess it was then or never.

>>80134186
I guess so, but of course it must be said that a lot of Russian people wound up there in USSR times. Which means Estonian people had no say whatsoever in this, and Soviets also liked forced relocations of people quite a lot.

Absolutely no one in Russia thinks Estonia is a part of Russia, or that conquering it would be a great idea. Except maybe for some retarded minority ultranationalists like Dugin, which hold as much power as flat-earthers.
>>
>>80133787
What's an albanian? never heard off such things, always thought the area inbetween greece and serbia was a province on roachistan.
>>
>>80134941
Could there ever be a merger between Belarus and Russia?
>>
File: novembreblogpostfig.jpg (331 KB, 1106x1508) Image search: [Google]
novembreblogpostfig.jpg
331 KB, 1106x1508
>>80134829
Genetically, Turks are not the same as Greeks. Turks are unique, in the same way the Hungarians are.
>>
>>80135053
they are in a state union since about year 1920.
>>
>>80135266
I want serious answers, cuck.
>>
>>80131766
it's muslims there (ottoman empire) but many are still in exile in different place

militarily russia must seize it in self-defense anyway
so yes.
the only reason anyone here cares is because the coldwar fucks are still hatin on russia and trying to cause another fullblown coldwar

they be trying mighty hard there too, right shill?
>>
>>80131766
Hell yeah, fuck them.
cheeky cunts.
>>
>>80133125
It's true; I guess the following a fitting comparison: Crimea was our California/Florida. A big resort region for the whole USSR. Plenty infrastructure still left there. Of course in USSR it wasn't that important if it was Ukraine or Russia. But Khruschev's "gift" backfired in the '90s.

>>80135053
In 2004, I heard the news that allegedly, Russia and Belarus were to have one currency. But I guess the initiative was abandoned over time.

Still, it goes without saying Belarus are our closest allies. Different country, but our trade relations are very close.
>>
>>80131766
What I think is, Russia agreed not to interfere in Ukraine politics when Ukraine gave up it's nukes. Russia has interfered with Ukraine's politics, so Ukraine should be given some nukes to use as it pleases.
>>
Hell no. Crimea is Ukrainian soil.
>>
>>80131766
It belongs to Ukraine. Will they get it back? Probably not. What I really don't approve of is their activity in Eastern Ukraine.

>>80134423
>95% ethnic Russian

gee I wondered how that happened. Thanks Stalin.
>>
>>80135649

Do you feel dissatisfied with Russia's current borders?
>>
>>80135649
I hear the president of Belarus is trying to revive/invent a "Belarusian" language, because he resents the fact most of the citizens there speak Russian.

I mean, it's not important, the entire region is a literal nuclear wasteland, it would be of no economic value to Russia.
>>
>>80133864
Ummm sorry I don't. The closest thing I've googled is Lermontov's line "злoй чeчeн пoлзeт нa бepeг".
>>
>>80135660
What's a Ukraine?
>>
>>80134032
Alright, serious question:
What's the difference between a plebiscite and a referendum? Everything I've read from the 1950s until as far back as like 1850 refer to country-wide votes of territorial change as "plebiscite", but now they call it referendums.
>>
>>80136133

They're synonyms, or nearly so. "Plebiscite" more heavily implies that the decision is final, whereas "referendum" implies that the result is advisory. In the modern world there isn't much difference.
>>
>>80135844
> Literally the biggest country in the world
Not really.

Borders are borders. Nations are nations. Jews claim otherwise. But Russians are some of the most anti-semitic people in the world.
>>
File: 1438311320725.jpg (9 KB, 350x175) Image search: [Google]
1438311320725.jpg
9 KB, 350x175
>>80136133
You've got a point.
>>
>>80135441
U uneducated cuckface.
Belarus and Russia is basically the same country, they are in a State Union and have been so for nearly 100 years.
Belarus is a meme country.
After dissolving Soviet Union Belarus voted to stay with Russia.

There is the Belarus Ruble, they have their currency etc and laws, but are very heavily influenced by Kremlin and allied with Russia.
Its the same people, mentaility, ethnicity, religion, etc, everything is the same, a state union for 100 years.

Free movement, no boarders.
One would technically cross the boarder leaving Belarus and going into Russia, but one wouldnt notice any difference what so ever, from any parameter.
So in reality, its nearly the same country as possible.
>>
The strong took from the weak.
It's sad the ruskies had to use such underhanded tactics but ehhh it worked I guess.
>>
>>80131766
Yes. It's historically Russian, tied to access for their own navy, the only issue has to do with an illegitimate bankster government in Ukraine attempting the continue the destruction of Timoshenko, and we would do worse in the same circumstances.
>>
>>80136359
>he stammered after furiously flipping through his JIDF notebook
Also I'm talking about legalities, not culture.
>>
>>80133999
yeah, setting up a puppet state, which decides to join another country... we did that in 1920 with our glorious Republic of Central Lithuania.
we invented that shit nigga
>>
>>80135868
You see, the way I see it: Putin is not actually interested in creating some "great Russia".

You may ask what the fuck is his problem in nearby regions. I'll tell you exactly: the outside threats. First is NATO which spreads like a disease and tries to get as close as possible. Second is slimes. That's why we've had Chechen war: because if we didn't control it, we'd get a terrorist breeding ground really soon.

Belarus is just our friend. An ally. Putin is quite content with that. Putin is also quite content when a country doesn't turn into one big NATO rocket base.

We'd be fine with Ukraine if they weren't hell bent on their revenge to Russia.
>>
>>80136296
>Russians are some of the most anti-semitic people in the world.

Really? Maybe its because I live in New York where most Russians are also jews who ran away from home, but I never thought Russians were antisemetic. Dont you also house a very large jew population?
>>
>>80136740
How do you feel about Gorbachev and the USSR in general?
>>
>>80135658
The US agreed not to interfere in ukraine's politics, and then interfered in those politics even before they started the coup in the country

However, american government isn't as stupid as aussies, neither the US nor russia wants ukraine to have nukes
>>
>>80136133
I may be wrong here, but I think "plebiscite" was just a soviet term of the same meaning. After 1991, all Soviet jargon was replaced with more "democratic" European analogues.
>>
>>80136857
>Dont you also house a very large jew population?
Nothing will make someone more antisemitic than contact with a Jew. Look at the most anti-semitic people on the planet, the Palestinians.
>>
>>80136557
JIDF?
Im not fucking shill u retard.

Legaility? STATE UNION, do u know what it means?
Have u ever been to Europe? European Union are all State Unions basically.
They have their own currecny, laws, flags, but still coincide all the time.

The States in US, different laws in different areas, but still the same.
>>
>>80137123
>all that nonsense
yeah, you're a zionist
>>
>>80133710
>Every inch of Ukraine and Belarus is rightful Russian land
It's not. Crimea - yes, but not those countries who have their own nations and cultures. In fact, they've been at war with Moscow throughout their whole history until Russian Empire finally conquered those territories in 18th century. They didn't manage to destroy the nations though
>>
>>80135868
Also, to add to this: I honestly think that suppression of culture/language in USSR was just harmful. I support Belarus people in restoring their national identity. I don't think it's "bashing" Russia, I think it's simply the case of a nation restoring its culture and identity from communist times.
>>
File: Kievan-rus-1015-1113-(en).png (446 KB, 2193x2686) Image search: [Google]
Kievan-rus-1015-1113-(en).png
446 KB, 2193x2686
>>80137213
>not those countries who have their own nations and cultures.
Name a single practical difference between Belarusians, Russians and Ukrainians. The east slavic people are extremely similar, lingustically, culturally and ethnically.
>>
>>80135868
You've heard complete bullshit m8. Belarusian president is the most pro-soviet and pro-Russian president in ex-USSR region
>>
>>80137210
hahaha lol no fucking zionist
not sure if trolling, but whatever man, lets be rational here and keep to the topic thx
>>
>>80137338
Honestly, I would consider Belarusians comparable to Russians. Its like the UK, Russia is England, Belarus is Scotland and Ukraine is Ireland.
>>
>>80131766
>annexation
reunification
>>
File: tn.jpg (50 KB, 700x445) Image search: [Google]
tn.jpg
50 KB, 700x445
>>80136359
>but one wouldnt notice any difference what so ever, from any parameter
>>
>>80136133
They might be synonyms in some languages, but in other languages (like Polish) a plebiscite is when people living in a disputed territory vote on which country they want to belong to.
So the Crimean referendum would be actually a plebiscite.
>>
>>80137555
Nah, It's true. They're trying to revive a dead language solely to not be Russia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_language#2010s
>>
>>80137488
>argumentum ad ignorantiam
The sole fact that they are widely recognized as separate nations is enough to consider them separate nations.
>>
>>80137488
What are the difference between Dutch, Belgian and Swiss? They're extremely similar, linguistically, culturally and ethnically.

>>80137795
There is nothing to revive. These days Belarusian language is in the worst state since the split of Rusian language to Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian. And it's only because the current government systematicaly trying to erase it since 1994 when they came to power
>>
File: hqdefault-2.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-2.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>80136857
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamyat

You don't even even know how deeply the hatred for jews lies in Russian nation.

>>80137652
Yeah you're pretty much spot on. But nations should be respected. People kill over it.

In any case, no one in Russia seriously thinks there's much point in it. Belarus voted to be separate, they got it, we respect it. We won't gain much from them joining us.
>>
Crimea is as much russian as it is ukrainian, and tatar, and lithuanian and german and estonian etc. etc.
>>
>>80137795
>As of 2016 there are no Belarusian language universities.[38]

Please.

They are trying to save the language from extinction, and that is a rather noble act.

But getting 90% of the people to switch in modern time ? Not going to happen.

I do support their decision to save the belarus language, they should even teach it in schools.
>>
>>80138201
>german
>lithuanian
>esthonian
what
>>
>>80138301
Migrants. A lot of them.

My grandma lives in Crimea.
>>
>>80138201
Found the khokhol
>>
File: vkl_mapa.jpg (877 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
vkl_mapa.jpg
877 KB, 900x948
>>80138301
Not sure about Germany and Estonia (lol), but by Lithuianian he probably meant the times when Ukraine was under the rule of Great Duchy of Litva. But the Crimea itself never was the part of it
>>
>>80131766
Slavs killing and invading inferior Slavs.

Why should anyone care?
>>
>>80138599
Well said, inferior Scandinavian.
>>
Anything that makes the jews and their amerifat puppets mad is something good for the world.
Russia defeating USA and ending their world hegemony when?
>>
File: Kaartnlvl.png (234 KB, 1899x1868) Image search: [Google]
Kaartnlvl.png
234 KB, 1899x1868
>>80138121
Hah, first off the Dutch and Belgians are not the same lingustically, secondly the Flemish region is currently seeking unification with Netherlands, so you just proved my point.

>>80138047
They are solely different countries due to Gorbachev.
>>
no because 1994
>>
File: LEEAF.jpg (51 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
LEEAF.jpg
51 KB, 466x700
>>80138867
thank you inferior mutt
>>
File: daysjoos.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
daysjoos.png
141 KB, 439x290
I understand it even if I can't fully approve actually annexing the region for obvious reasons. I've visited it twice before the Soros funded Ukraine crisis and the people there always said they are russian not ukrainian. It's in stark contrast to western cUckraine.

That said, considering the strategic importance of Crimea as the base for the russian black sea fleet it's absolutely vital. There was no way they could've just let the US-neocon picked government dismantle the russian presence there.

Had the "shadow government" in the US not wanted these problems in Ukraine none of them would've come about to begin with, so if I had to answer a simple do I approve or not, then I would have to say I approve.
Fuck Nuland. Fuck Pyatt. Fuck Breedlove. Fuck Soros. And most of all fuck all the merchants they installed to run Ukraine.
>>
>>80139197
Would Finland be able to defend itself from a Russian invasion like it did in the winter war?
>>
>>80136930
In a nutshell, I think USSR was an authoritarian state with failed planned economy and also failed leftist ideology. From the '60s it became apparent that proletarians as "revolutionary class" had more reasons to revolt living in USSR than in US, ironically. That's all you really need to know about the allmighty teaching of Marx. Also, I don't really like to talk about humanitarian values and all that, but at times when the world was changing, Soviets put painfully little value to human life, much less so than "capitalist" countries.

As for Gorby, he had good intentions, but he completely ignored the fact that the country was on a brink of hunger, with literally empty shelves in groceries; thus he is widely hated, as he pushed his new democratic ideals with the same disregard for basic human needs as Soviet leaders before him. Putin was pretty much the first Russian leader to change it.
>>
File: 1455570282537.png (1 MB, 1614x994) Image search: [Google]
1455570282537.png
1 MB, 1614x994
>>80131766
True Crimeans are Tatars. It is eternal Cuman clay.

Slavshits are just visitors.

They'll be removed once again and eradicated soon. Be patient.
>>
>>80139197
Fuck Putin.

Fuck his black sea fleet

Fuck his naval base

Fuck his faggot ass
>>
>>80131766
>Do you approve Russian annexation of Crimea?
Will they annex the Baltic states
>>
>>80132714
>>80133111
>>80134743
>>80135649
>>80136740
>>80137681
>>80138301
>>80139302
Poland and Russia should stop fighting and share Ukraine 50/50.
>>
>>80139093
>Dutch and Belgians are not the same lingustically
Sound the same for me, as Belarusian and Russian sound the same for you.

>Flemish region is currently seeking unification with Netherlands
And Ukraine and Belarus don't seek such thing. So what?

>>80139302
>>80139302
>Putin was pretty much the first Russian leader to change it
Putin is really okay as the representarive of Russian majority and sometimes I even feel bad for him because the western world doesn't understand that. At the same time he's not trying very much to help the people in their basic needs, he serves the oligarchy
>>
File: 1348532501265.jpg (27 KB, 359x360) Image search: [Google]
1348532501265.jpg
27 KB, 359x360
>>80139197
>people there always said they are russian not ukrainian
>Russian Empire starving Ukrainians
>Nazis starving Ukrainians
>Stalin starving Ukrainians
>Stalin replaces Ukrainians with Russians
>they consider themselves Russian
>start pretending the mass the graveyard they live on is "their land"
>all because Russia wants to have a warm-water port for their dogshit fleet
>>
File: 1448623046774.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448623046774.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>>80135868
>Belarus is trying to revive/invent a "Belarusian" language,
The Belarusian language is beautiful. Better than that cucked language of those filthy mongoloid Russian.
>Belarusian dispora
>>
>>80139364
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Translated:

> in 1939, the population of Crimean ASSR was 1,126,000 people
> 49,6% Russians
> 19,4% Crimean Tatars
> 13,7% Ukrainians
> 5,8% Jews
> 4,5% Germans

Tell me more about Tatars please
>>
File: 5978b4_5703437.jpg (38 KB, 917x454) Image search: [Google]
5978b4_5703437.jpg
38 KB, 917x454
>>80139403
>t. Mr. Shekelburg OR Mr. Bluepilled as fuck

At least check out this video Ron Paul made about the information from the hacked emails of the Shekelburgs that instigated the coup and all the trouble that followed in Ukraine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CSjyCXDKbc
>>
>>80139867
Aдкyль ты?
>>
>>80140012
I believe he meant back in the days when Russian empire didn't exist yet. But they got buttfucked and just migrated elsewhere
>>
>>80140012
>le Stalin didn't deport millions to Central Asia

My favorite meme.

Grow up Russia. Lying is a short term tactic.
>>
>>80140387
>migrated elsewhere
Is that what they're call it now?
>>
>>80140484
But he did it in 1944
>>
>>80139093
Ukrainian national awakening traces its begginings to Cossack uprisings in the XVII Century, while the Grand Duchy of Lithuania was culturally dominated by Belarussians. The Ruthenian language has already been separate from Russian back then. Also, both nations tried to become independent after WWI.
>>
>>80140686
So?

We deported Armenians to fucking Syria 100 years ago and we get shit on all the time.

Crimea will be Tatar again. One way or the other.
>>
File: fixed.gif (84 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
fixed.gif
84 KB, 1280x1024
>>80139638
>>
>>80140882
>So?
That means that they were minority way before Stalin. Stalin just finished what the Russian Empire started
>>
File: 1413901001333.jpg (46 KB, 605x806) Image search: [Google]
1413901001333.jpg
46 KB, 605x806
>>80140882
>deported
>>
>>80140686
Yep, this
>>80140484
Didn't mean to lie. He actually did it in 1944 : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Crimean_Tatars

I realized there's an English article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Crimea

Even in 1897, there was a bout a third of Crimean Tatars, a third of Russians, and the rest was Jews/Ukrainians/Armenians/whatever
>>
>>80131766
I don't approve of anyone's annexation of anything. People have a right of self-determination.

Especially when the aggressor commits TERRORIST ATTACKS on airliners that murder hundreds of civilians
>>
>>80139749
Belgian isn't a language you ignorant burger.
>>
>>80141202
You can translate this to finish your point if you want to

>https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кpымcкиe_тaтapы
>Двe глaвныe вoлны эмигpaции пpишлиcь нa 1790-e и 1850-e гoды. Пo дaнным иccлeдoвaтeлeй кoнцa XIX вeкa Ф. Лaшкoвa и К. Гepмaнa, нaceлeниe пoлyocтpoвнoй чacти Кpымcкoгo хaнcтвa к 1770-м гoдaм cocтaвлялo пpимepнo 500 тыc. чeлoвeк, 92 % из кoтopых были кpымcкиe тaтapы. Пepвaя poccийcкaя пepeпиcь 1793 гoдa зaфикcиpoвaлa в Кpымy 127,8 тыc. чeлoвeк нaceлeния, в тoм чиcлe 87,8 % кpымcких тaтap. Taким oбpaзoм, из Кpымa эмигpиpoвaлa бoльшaя чacть тaтap, пo paзным дaнным cocтaвлявшaя дo пoлoвины нaceлeния (из тypeцких дaнных извecтнo[35] o 250 тыc. кpымcких тaтap, пoceлившихcя в кoнцe XVIII в. в Typции, в ocнoвнoм в Pyмeлии). Пocлe oкoнчaния Кpымcкoй вoйны, в 1850-60-e гoды из Кpымa эмигpиpoвaлo oкoлo 200 тыc. кpымcких тaтap
>>
>>80141304
Where did I mention "Belgian language"?
>>
>>80141009
those borders are pretty ugly senpai. if you really need to play with maps at least give Carpathian Ruthenia to Slovakia.
>>
>>80141202
Problem with Russia is they are a federation in theory. All their minorities are treated as shit, or are kept in check by fearing the Russian majority.

Now its similar to Turkey yes, but we actually had kurdish presidents and prime ministers.

Where are the Tatar and Turkic and Chechen heads of state of Russia?

Its a fucking joke.
>>
File: animooted.gif (116 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
animooted.gif
116 KB, 1280x1024
>>80141009
>>
>>80140882
Americans relocated the natives 200 hundreds years ago and get shit on all the time.

America will be Indian again. One way or the other.
>>
>>80141561
>Where are the Tatar and Turkic and Chechen heads of state of Russia?
You better be kidding me roach

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rustam_Minnikhanov
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov
>>
File: Stalin_Joseph.jpg (314 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_Joseph.jpg
314 KB, 600x800
>>80141561
Hello! Is it me you're looking for?
>>
File: 1465488107178378828.jpg (147 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465488107178378828.jpg
147 KB, 1024x768
>>80140882
>Crimea will be Tatar again.

psss hey you, yes you wanna some nuclear blast ?
>>
>>80131766
I'm happy that the Russians are able to take their territory. Hopefully Brexit brings the UK and Russia into co-operation.
>>
>>80141465
Don't try claiming lingustic trickery to mask your ignorance. You said the Belgians were linguistically similar to the Dutch, which is retarded to anyone above 7.
>>
File: Carpathian Poland.gif (199 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Carpathian Poland.gif
199 KB, 1280x1024
>>80141467
ah, much better!
>>
>>80141561
>not electing indivduals of nations entirely unrelated to your country as heads of state
step it up senpai, we had Frenchmen, Hungarians, Swedes, Germans sitting on out throne, all elected democratically. I have no idea what we were thinking
>>
>>80139364
Stop shitposting plox
>>
File: 20160417_174039.jpg (1 MB, 2497x2135) Image search: [Google]
20160417_174039.jpg
1 MB, 2497x2135
>>80135658
>>80135660
wow a double shitpost

fuck off kiwis
>>
>>80142021
wow, I didn't ask for whole Slovakia, but now you can unite all V4 into a Central European Federation
and maybe Slovenia and Croatia too
and Kaliningrad, Lithuania and Latvia
>>
>>80142015
I said belgians and dutch people sound the same to me. Don't try to put words in my mouth
>>
>>80131766
I approve of anything that stirs the world a bit closer to chaos and war, personally of course. Publically those damn freedom hating communists invaded a soverign nation and we should return to a brinksman policy to subdue them.
>>
>>80142317
What the fuck, so you base countries off of fucking accents? Holy fuck, this is peak America.
>>
>>80141368
What can I say? It was XVIIIth century…

> For a long time, until the early 18th century, the khanate maintained a massive slave trade with the Ottoman Empire and the Middle East, exporting about 2 million slaves from Russia and Poland-Lithuania over the period 1500–1700.[8] Caffa (city on Crimean peninsula) was one of the best known and significant trading ports and slave markets.[9] In 1769, a last major Tatar raid saw the capture of 20,000 Russian and Ruthenian slaves.[10]

Oh wait never mind, fuck them. Got what they asked for
>>
>>80142015
But that's fucking true you fucking dipshit. The Belgians speak a language very similiar to the language the Dutch speak. It's a Dutch dialect, so it's similiar.
>>
>>80142317
That's because Belgians ARE Dutch. In the north anyway, in Flanders. You travel south to Walloon and they are French.

>>80142475
And this cunt should know better, considering Belgium is entirely a product of British foreign policy designed to piss off the French, Germans and Dutch, not a real country.
>>
>>80142881
I accept it, that was a bad example. Ireland, Scotland and England would be a better one in that case

>>80142475
Whatever, just forget about it. And don't blame Americans, I'm not the one
>>
File: belgium2.gif (18 KB, 479x467) Image search: [Google]
belgium2.gif
18 KB, 479x467
>>80142761
For fucks sake, I expect better of Europeans.

Belgium isn't a language, Belgium doesn't have a single language, the country is divided pretty much perfectly down the middle into Dutch and French speaking areas, to say either of these languages are the "belgian language" is complete retardation.
>>
>>80131766
Yes and I don't even consider it an "annexation". The Soviet collapse was illegal, people even voted to keep it together.

Khrushchev assigning the region to the Ukrainian SSR in the 1950s was not in mind that the USSR would ever collapse. The region itself already had autonomous status and its own parliament years prior to the Ukraine issues.

On top of that, if we didn't support the coup, it would have never happened because Russia would have tolerated it.

Overall, based and gutsy ballsy decision.
>>
>>80143241
Is Wallonia seeking unification with France as Flanders does with Netherlands as this guy said?
>>
>>80143241
of course there is no language called "Belgian", but Belgians do speak a language. Which is very similiar to Dutch, because it's in fact a dialect of Dutch (or several dialects actually)
>>
>>80131766

I approve simply because it refutes this leftist meme that we're the source of all conflict in the world and if the west would just unilaterally disarm there would be peace.
>>
>>80143332
>people even voted to keep it together
What? No one asked them as far as I recall and why would they? USSR was not some kind of democracy.
>>
>>80143638
Yes,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rattachism

>>80143644
No, half of Belgians speak Dutch, the other half speak French, to say either language is the Belgian language is retarded.
>>
File: polish fantasies.gif (383 KB, 768x507) Image search: [Google]
polish fantasies.gif
383 KB, 768x507
>>80142250
>>
>>80143332
>>80143943
You see, it's a big can of worms I'm not sure you want to open.

What I can say for sure is that in 1991 Yeltsin had an overwhelming support, and the union was already crumbling VERY heavily with ethnic conflicts no longer being possible to suppress.
>>
In theory, I'd be totally okay with Crimea going to Russia.
The problem I have is how they did it. Storming in with little green man and having a rushed referendum with no independent oversight concerning the transference of territory between two states? Shady and disrespectful.

If they did it like the Falklands had their referendum, id have no complaints.
>>
>>80131766
Yes
>>
>>80144844
>Storming in with little green man and having a rushed referendum with no independent oversight concerning the transference of territory between two states? Shady and disrespectful.
Yeah, they shouldn't use force and military. Ukrainian military and Crimean people didn't even try to stop them anyway, so they could just force Crimea to conduct the referendum with some bribes, corruption, internal agents and such
>>
>>80131766
I approve of it. The novorussia question is a bit less clear to me.
>>
>>80145600
Holodomor hit the eastern Ukrainian territories much harder, the people were replaced with Russians by Stalin. Breaking up of the Soviet Union left a lot of Russians stranded, like my mother.

USSR may have given Ukraine Crimea, but it kept Krasnodar which is full of Ukrainians, and is historically Ukrainian territory.

As far as I am concerned, Russia can have Lukhansk, Donetsk, Kharkiv and everything east and south of Zaporizhiya up to Odessa.

All the Russians fuck off to the East, all the Ukrainians stranded in Russia repatriate. Have EU, US and Canada oversee the entire process, make another West Germany/South Korea, while Russia turns even more of its newly acquired territory into a shithole.
>>
>>80147903
Is your mum fit m8?
>>
>>80139851
>implying it was not local Ukrainian an Ukrainian jews starving Ukrainian peasants and stealing their stuff.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.