[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is toxic masculinity real? If so why does it scare so many beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Is toxic masculinity real? If so why does it scare so many beta males in their 20's?
>>
It's toxic to them because their hypersensitive babby minds can't handle it.
>>
There is no such thing. There is masculinity, and that is enough. It is enough for the masculine, and enough for the feminine to complain about it. Ideologically, all masculinity is "toxic," because we have always been at war with Eurasia.

Masculinity, wholesale, is the enemy. Not some special form of it.
>>
>>80107263

Feminism became overtaken by people who believe everything is "cultural". Therefore what was in the past seen as the actions of "bad actors" ( things like rape, sexual assault, physical violence) is now seen as not from steming from it's probable root cause - bad upbringing etc but from a "culture" that causes it.

Culture causes "toxic masculity" causes crime is polticially preferable to "bad upbring causes assholes causes crime". "Toxic masculity" actually hinders any progress as it obscures the real evidencial root of societal problems for a vauge and evidenceless cause. "Toxic masculity" allows feminists who fear men in general and can't spot a bad guy from a good guy to blame society and men in general and demand the right to police everything men come across as if they were infants to be controlled. This desire to control men is just another form of disguised feminist misandry.
>>
>>80107263
Masculinity?
That's a gay guy handling some tires.

he is kinda hot, though
>>
File: 1463929075090.jpg (82 KB, 610x407) Image search: [Google]
1463929075090.jpg
82 KB, 610x407
>>80107263
Are two tires supposed to be heavy?
>>
File: 212321312.jpg (23 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
212321312.jpg
23 KB, 439x290
Betas will forever be betas and alphas will keep getting puz. Betas have always danced to the tune of women. There will always be different activism trends, words and social justice brainfarts. The biological dynamics always stay the same; women will abandon all logic and beliefs to fuck an alpha.
>>
File: jew (2).png (277 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jew (2).png
277 KB, 400x400
>>80107263
notice how toxic masculinity blame is only thrown at whites.
by sjws, the jews' favorite pet
>>
>>80109243

heavy is relative. those tires weight about 20-25lbs each, though
>>
>>80110230
Has there "always" been social justice like there is now? Because it seems like it's really bad now.
>>
File: 1467648978250.png (96 KB, 375x444) Image search: [Google]
1467648978250.png
96 KB, 375x444
>>80107263
(((toxic)))
>>
>>80109243
Heavy enough that most nu-males wouldn't be able to handle them like that dude.
>>
>>80111971

Lmfao have you ever lifted a tire? They are super light. Guy in OP is physically a bitchboy, but looks good because otter-mode.
>>
>>80111249
It's pretty vocal now, but it hasn't changed anything. I have seen these types of people at work/school/parties for years and it's always the same thing. The guys bitch about shit and act feminine to get female attention, but fail. The women hunt Chad.
>>
>>80107263
I dont care if it real but yes it scares a lot of beta male cuck millenials around my age. I'm 21 and there's a hell of a lot of tight "squeeze my balls senpai" jeans wearing faggots everywhere, and I just tend to be my hariy-chest out in open slav myself, not afraid to speak my mind or scratch my balls in public. Just be assertive, honest, smart and manly. They all go soft like little penises and and look like they're afraid you'll hit them or something, when you won't. it's funny and entertaining
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.