[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Childlessness.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: childless.jpg (519 KB, 1049x663) Image search: [Google]
childless.jpg
519 KB, 1049x663
I recently got in an argument with my brother about having kids. I posited that there is not a single good reason for having kids, and he argued against me.

He said that he wanted kids so that he didn't regret not having them when he was older.

I dunno. I just don't see any reason to have kids. Who wants to be woken up at night by some annoying baby crying? Imagine hearing that at 2 am. WAAAHHHH, WAHHHHHH. Or changing shitty diapers.

What is the purpose of going through all that? What do you guys on /pol/ think about childlessness? It's pretty common among white educated liberals (the people I hang out with). They tend to have zero kids or one kid only.
>>
>>80106120
They'll carry on your legacy.

And my dad says the only reason why he's alive is because he had me, so I guess children can be inspiration for life for some people.
>>
>>80106459
>They'll carry on your legacy.

Yeah, okay there buddy. Are you a member of the British crown or something? You're a fuckin' zero, just like 99% of /pol/.

None of us will even be remembered in 200 years. Talking about carrying on a "legacy", you're dumb as fuck.

>And my dad says the only reason why he's alive is because he had me, so I guess children can be inspiration for life for some people.

Your dad is a loser.
>>
If you dont have kids then you are useless beta
>>
>>80106120
>I dunno. I just don't see any reason to have kids. Who wants to be woken up at night by some annoying baby crying? Imagine hearing that at 2 am. WAAAHHHH, WAHHHHHH. Or changing shitty diapers.

That's a pretty shitty reason to not have kids anon, I'm not planning on having kids because based on the way the world's going I don't think it's fair to bring more people into this shit.
Overpopulation, growing hatred of whites, terrorism, inevitable resource shortage etc.
>>
>>80106120

>autists actually think this

stay cucked
>>
Your genetic legacy is likely the only impact on society you will have unless you are extremely successful.
>>
>>80106714
if you do then you are a part of the problem
>>
>>80106120
What you really mean is that women are repulsed at of your five foot, five hundred pound ass.
>>
This world does not deserve my seed.
I chose to remain on Earth to spite society long ago.

If I knew for a fact that my spawn would be a tenth of the asshole that I am then I would unleash one upon the world.

But there's a chance he could be a good person so fuck that.
>>
>>80106867

Overpopulation is true worldwide but only due to nonwhites multiplying. If you think there are too many educated whites in the world you're fool.

Availablity of resources ebs and flows. 10 years ago every brain dead liberal was whining about peak oil and then the shale oil revolution happened.
>>
>>80106459
That's sentimental bullshit. Legacy my ass. Most people forget their family history
>>
>>80107344

That makes no sense, bro. There is a shoe for every foot.

Even if I was five foot and five hundred pounds I could just find some five foot, five hundred pound WOMAN who would love me and be willing to have kids with me.

Reproducing is easy. Anyone can do it.
>>
I despise children so no thanks. If I accidentally had one I'd just turn it over in its sleep so it dies and move on with my day.

Do vasectomies cost a lot?
>>
File: 1467842132546.jpg (2 MB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
1467842132546.jpg
2 MB, 1365x2048
>>80106120
If you have any self-respect to yourself, you'll want to have kids to preserve your bloodline.
From the beginning of life on Earth, starting with a single bacteria cell or whatever the fuck we were at first, through all stages of evolutions, billions of trillions of gorillions of generations, your lineage was preserved. If you choose not to have kids, you'll make all this effort go to waste - you'll be a disgrace to all your ancestors, not continuing your bloodline because it's easier this way.
If you have a brother, I guess that's fine..
However, if you don't have any respect for yourself, kys my man.
>>
>>80106120
>WAAAHHHH I don't want any discomfort ever.
You're worse than a baby at 2 am tbhfamsmhkys
>>
File: whyevenlive.jpg (55 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
whyevenlive.jpg
55 KB, 1280x709
>>80107596
Most people don't teach their kids thier family history. It started with the boomers, an each generation knows less about their family. Many young people don't even know what generation immigrant they are or if their native, whee there family comes from, how they survived back in the day, what funny stories or tragic tales their great-great-grandparents told about the families past back then.
It makes me mad desu senpai, but more glad I know my families own history.
>>
Nothing can convince me my life will be better with kids. It's pretty obvious my currently high standard of life will plummet if a screaming cabbage is introduced into it.

I will say the very worst reason to have kids is the usual /pol/ reason of
>muh white babies!!!
Because those white babies are going to grow up and marry brown/black people anyway.
>>
>>80106120
People have kids because we enjoy the feeling of love and family, primarily. It's a good reason, but I guess if you're autistic or suffering from some sort of emotional defect that might be unimportant to you. Also, some kids are awesome. Mine make me feel drained as heck, but they've slept through the night without waking up (except to nurse themselves back to sleep when they're really little) since they were born.
>>
>>80107807
I used to think that, but then I realized that that's not true really true. Even if you have no siblings, or no cousins even, you probably have second or third cousins at the least, so really worst case scenario you're wasting the efforts of your grandparents and parents. Still, you have the opportunity to produce your own branch in that massive ancestral tree and you shouldn't waste it.
>>
>>80106702
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>80108185
It's not even about that unless your an actual /pol/tard. Weather life is better or worse with kids is debatable. It's just extremely selfish to your families previous generations and every single ancestor you have to not have any. They all worked for thousands of years to make sue you came to this world, the very least you can do is "accidently" get a coupe of girls pregnant and skip town. If you do your a nigger, but at least your not a self-hating bitch boy who despises his own family.
>>
>>80108273
overpopulation, faggot. You had a kid, congrats. Now you doomed your kid to the life of suffering and misery. How incredibly selfish of you.
>>
File: image.jpg (760 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
760 KB, 1365x2048
>>80107807
Why does this bitch look like a mutant?
>>
>>80107807
this is just retarded. You and your genes are unimportant. Especially now, when humans are overpopulated. Even dumb earthworms cease to reproduce when they sense overpopulation, but humans be like

>b-but my precious genes....
> muh precious bloodline
>>
>>80106459
what legacy is that; very few people have names that will be remembered. Nowadays if you arent royalty, or a high up politician or become a popstar icon for 30 years plus no remembers your name

most of us lead pointless lives, gain useless skills, then die

>And my dad says the only reason why he's alive is because he had me

your dad was suicidal eh? too bad
>>
>>80106120
Life can get boring. Have people to do shit with can be fun. They don't stay babies forever. You get to take them camping, to the zoo, to the fair. You get to be there for holidays, graduations, weddings. If you're happy being childless then stay that way. Everyone is different.
>>
Children give you a sense of purpose

They give you validation that you can bring happiness into the world

They are one of the only opportunities to feel true love for something other than yourself

You feel as if you are contributing to something more important than yourself.
>>
>>80108988
I'd lust after any girl who isn't fat.
She is a 9 in my book
>>
>>80109064
I feel like people like you are the only ones that are cool with a world flooded with browns.
>>
>>80109222
The one on the right is maybe a 9. That other one is for sure a mutant. Nice body, but that face does not say "human" to me.
>>
>>80108615
hahaha
nice
>>
>>80109161
you can love a fucking dog or go and save a species from extinction. Having a child today, when the planet is overpopulated is selfish, fucked up, egoistic act.
>>
>>80109064
this is why america will fall and poland will thrive
screencap this, frame it and let your grandchildren see that the polish OP was right when he warned you about white genocide
>>
>>80106120
14 year old edgelord detected
>>
>>80109512
(in 200 years)
>>
>>80109235
here we go, your precious genes are important b/c you are white, right clan?

Jesus, you are stupid retarded fucks.
>>
>>80109441

My genes are superior though. The world needs more people like me.
>>
>>80109512
you, polacks, are not as nearly important as you think you are. You are still in denial and refuse to see what happens on this planet. You insist on breeding b/c muh catholicism.
>>
youre all missing the point. having a child is the product of being in love with someone. accidents happen too, but a planned pregnancy is because two people love eachother and want children together.
>>
>>80109689
sure.

/deep self-delusion intensifies
>>
>>80106120
Dont fucking bother all youre producing is a niggers fleshlight. Let the whites that are left die a brutal death - serves them right for being liberal cucks or whingers who dont want to breed. Bloodline and Darwinism does not count in modern society.
save your money and live life.
As a 50 or 60yo with money you will always be able to find a hormone racing 40year old who left it almost too öate no husband should you change your mind.
>>
>>80108829
Human innovation has always managed over population in the past.
>>
>>80106120

Every person that desires not to have kids is ultimately a selfish person. Plain and simple. I'm in my early 20s, and every person I've met that has vocalized they would never have kids has been an obnoxious normie party person from a city. They are the type of people that see a kid running around playing and say something like "Oh shut up, kids are so fucking annoying!". Absolute degenerate scum.

If you are white and/or living in the US/Europe and you do not want to have kids, you are directly responsible for the biggest reason the west is dying. Not having kids is the most beta, selfish, faggot decision someone can make. You are not a man.
>>
>>80109751
People who've never been in actual love can never understand a thing about being in love or the motivations of people in love.
>>
>>80109807
we never had 7 billion in the past, we are reaching the point of no return and catastrophe. It is easier not to have kids VOLUNTARILY, than to wait for mother nature to solve the problem for us via deadly virus, wars, famines, water shortages, etc.
>>
>>80109829
actually, in today's world it is HAVING A KID IS THE ULTIMATE SELFISH ACT. nOT ONLY YOU DOOM YOUR CHILD TO THE LIFE OR HORROR AND SUFFERING, YOU DOOM OTHERS TOO. YOU BREED LIKE A SELFISH HERD.
>>
File: image.gif (711 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
711 KB, 200x331
>>80109550
Yeah that's about right you nihilistic faggot. The human race has a much higher chance of survival if whites are more prevalent.
And I'll bet that you are one of those dumbasses who say shit like "Mother Earth is a living breathing thing, and we humans are causing it pain everyday!"
Even though the Earth is just a giant, floating rock in space that we inherited.
>>
>>80110170
We've had way too many people for the resources on the planet at the time. I'm going to have 10 children minimum, but if you want to be a good goy and never experience the joy of parenthood that's no skin off my back.
>>
>>80110170
> I fucking knew it
Malthusian faggot detected.
>>
>>80106120
You really want to die without feeling the love and happiness your own genetic children will bring you? It can't be compared to anything else it doesn't get any better than that. It's the reason you are alive now and you just want to end it. Your mum and dad had a mum and dad who had a mum and dad since the beginning of existence.

Sort it out lad.
>>
>Have a pretty conservative old fashioned father.
>Few years ago, he enters a new relationship with a single mother, who has couple of 13 year old kids.
>One day he looks at me and says
>"Never have any fucking kids."
>This messed up world of today won't let you bring them up like they should be brought up.
>You can't go a month without some damn government agency poking their noses into your business and telling you what you can or can't do.
>And god dammit the shitstorm that occurs if you even dare to discipline the kids.
>If the kids know what strings to pull, they can actually get their parents into pretty deep shit nowadays.

I'm on the same lines with him on this one and so far I have no intentions or even a remote desire of having any kids myself.
Especially not before I have achieved everything I want to achieve in my life.
A child will pretty much put a stop to whatever plans you have in store.
Also I think that way too many people rush this part.
They start having kids in their 20s even before they have any kind of a proper foundation built in their lives, and then they end up scraping by the bare minimum for ages to come.
If you're going to have kids, then for fucks sake at least wait till you have finished all of your studies and have had a good well paying job for at least 8 years or something.
>>
>>80107610
You deserve to be flayed alive.
>>
>>80110367
you should be send off this rock, you despise so much. Why don't you go to mars and breed your precious race of white mutants there? No one will miss you here.
>>
>>80110680

> ITT: /pol/tards throw a hissy fit when someone disagrees with them.

Cry more faggots.
>>
>>80110409
yeah, go ahead, 10 retarded bastards just like you
>>
File: QEK.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
QEK.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>80106120
>I want kids because I might regret NOT having them when I'm old
>I want no kids because I might regret HAVING them, all the time
>>
>>80106702
you might never be remembered but your kid might be remembered for something which means you will be known as the great father who raised this person to be remembered
>>
>>80107807
plot twist i am already a disgrace to my ancestors
>>
>>80110943
>>80110986
Lol looks like you lot are pitching quite the bitchfit. Fucking Malthusian dipshits. I don't hate the planet at all. I am just able to recognize it for what it is: a rock floating in space.
And I don't understand why y'all don't kill yourselves. Just go OD on heroin if you think humans are such a plague. Fucking emo, edgelord queers.
>>
>>80112018

lol, having fun retard?
>>
>>80106120

Wife and I are in our 40's.

No kids.

Call me selfish, a race traitor, what the fuck ever.

We tried, and it went poorly. None of you have any idea what it feels like to lose pregnancy after pregnancy. After a while, you just can't try anymore.

So, we stopped. This is what life looks like as a 40-something whose married and makes 100k.

>House paid off
>cars paid off
>no credit cards
>no debt at all actually
>nice neighborhood
>fuck whenever we want
>get a little kinky on a random Sunday afternoon
>tons of friends
>wife can act in as many plays as she wants, take classes whenever.
>I live at the gun range, and my gun collection would give most libs eye cancer
>have spent time exploring the country
>have spent time exploring myself
>plenty of time to get serious about politics, religion, personal philosophy, etc
>we have 3 cars, and only 6 doors. Coupes are more fun. Back seats are for faggots.

Honestly, I did want kids, but after all these years, I look back and feel like it's been a good ride, and I have decades left to go.

I'll leave the perpetuation of the white race to all the good white girls (who want nigger cock and coffee babies) and good white boys (with their hipster tight jeans, part time jobs, and really impressive K/D ratio's).
>>
>>80112361
Just make sure the rope's nice and tight around your neck when you kick the chair out from underneath you.
>>
Fucking christ, hopefully none of you faggots have children. But the point of having children is to carry on your gents to your children which I like to think of as being immortal. Also, ya know, carrying on the white race. But yeah don't have children OP.
>>
>>80113343

>No credit cards

Why not? You make it sound like having a credit card is a bad thing.

As long as it's paid off it's a good thing to have a credit card.
>>
>>80106120
Please don't breed. The less burgers, the better.
>>
>>80113343
after 20 years post again on ur life, snap shot what u just wrote, see u on reddit pages
>>
>>80112018
for a retard like you it is obviously a perfectly normal decision to kill people who are already here instead of keeping your limp pecker in your pants. Stellar logic of retards.
>>
>>80114325
stfu latvian nazi. You will be extinct in a few decades anyway and no one will miss your lame latvian ass.
>>
>>80114675
good
>>
>>80112018

> Not having white babies is disgracing your ancestors and ending their 'lineage'! Kill yourself!
> Killing yourself
> Also ending your ancestors lineage.

Wew lad, careful with that edge, wouldn't want to hurt someone.
>>
>>80108829

If you really believe earth is overpopulated then why don't you take some direct action regarding your own life?
>>
I'm not exactly interested in kids but it's literally the meaning of life, so...
>>
>>80113343
>We tried, and it went poorly. None of you have any idea what it feels like to lose pregnancy after pregnancy. After a while, you just can't try anymore.
Feeling that pain m8. Happy with the 2 we've got but fuck me, it was hard to keep trying.

Me - 40's, married for nearly 20, 2 sprogs, couple of houses and own business.
>>
>>80114931

poor argument. he's already born. to stop overpopulation, you need to stop people from being born, not offing yourself.
>>
>>80106120
I fear the regret of having kids more than the regret of not having kids.
>>
>>80114908

>Canadian BTFOing a burgerfag using impenetrable logic
>Using his own memes against him

This is why Canada is the the ruling nation of /pol/.
>>
Why would I willingly create more Jew slaves?
If you wanna save the white race, get off your keyboard and go kill some niggers
>>
>>80115028
>but it's literally the meaning of life
A biological imperative exists sure but the meaning of life is free for you to choose, it's one of the joys of consciousness.
>>
>>80106120
Both my wife and me want to have children, many of them. I have always been a family man and enjoy having members of my family around. I agree that it is a lot of work to handle infants, but you don't have to deal with that until they are 21. At some point you see these little boys and girls lern and grow, which just makes you more happy than anything else. Besides, liberals not having children is quite worrisome, because they will be the one teaching other people's children.
>>
We don't need more white babies, we just need a good old race war.
>>
File: 1466087430537.png (784 KB, 899x899) Image search: [Google]
1466087430537.png
784 KB, 899x899
>>80115556
>be a slave
>kill other slaves

good goy
>>
>>80107839
You have the option of not reading what he says, unlike with a baby that wakes you up at night.
>>
>>80116106
>welfare land calling others slaves
How's that 45% tax?
>>
You aren't going to continue the existence of your genetic matter.

So... why not end your life immediately?

Without doing that, you are just a burden on the world. A meaningless parasite who only lives to consume, slowly deteriorated by time but not fast enough for there to not be damage caused by you to your surroundings.

In fact, most people should, willing to have children or not.

We could kill half of the people in the world from the worse half of the bell curve and there would literally be 0 drawbacks.

Kill the dumbest and let moderately dumb adopt kids of geniuses, whom we should have breeding like hell.

Cloning technology couldn't come sooner.
>>
>>80106120
I don't plan on having children, even though I would like to.
- Can't trust women these days
- Degeneracy everywhere with gay pride and jew media
- Schools are shit, would have to homeschool
- Would be willingly bringing someone into this world just to see me die, and for them to eventually experience the same grisly fate.
>>
>>80108113
If my mom was 1st generation but my dad was 10th, what would I be?
>>
I'm 30 and don't want any, but I might change my mind.

It seems like it's mostly for people to have a sense of purpose. I still have plenty of goals that don't involve having children I have yet to accomplish. And I don't care about "family legacy" as I'll probably be forgotten within a few generations anyway.
>>
>>80116396
>Degeneracy everywhere with gay pride and jew media
You don't have to drag your child to either.

>Schools are shit, would have to homeschool
Be happy that you can homeschool your child, it's illegal to do it here.

>Would be willingly bringing someone into this world just to see me die, and for them to eventually experience the same grisly fate.
If an adult can't handle another adult dying, then he might jump of a bridge right away.
>>
File: the geometric merchant.png (4 KB, 368x376) Image search: [Google]
the geometric merchant.png
4 KB, 368x376
>>80106120
Who'll keep you company, visit you, help you out or care about you when you're old?

I'm 30, married to a girl I've been with for 12 years now, have a great job and I've got a one year old son and my wife is pregnant again.
Guess who'll be getting old and dying alone?
Sure as fuck ain't gonna be me.

But you go ahead and tell yourself that you're better off without children.
>>
>>80116396
The utmost importance is spreading genes.

Have bastards if nothing else, contact them when they are adults and tell them why you did what you did.

There is no other possibility there other than to win. If it goes south and not as a parent, at least from an evolutionary perspective.
>>
>>80116754
>I'll probably be forgotten within a few generations anyway.
You'd be surprised. A friend of mine recently started to work on his family tree and traced his ancestry back to the 13th century. He somehow managed to get both names and affiliations of nearly everyone involved, some with backstories to tell. It's interesting and wasn't even hard to do.
>>
>>80117031
I mean my name might be in some records, but I doubt my family or anyone else will be talking about me.
>>
>>80116953
>who will take care of you when you're old?
Not your kids that's for fucking sure. They'll be busy with their own life raising their own children. You're delusional if you think your kids are gonna wait on you 24/7 til you die
>>
>>80106120
>It's pretty common among white educated liberals (the people I hang out with). They tend to have zero kids or one kid only.
That's good, because my future kids won't have to deal with screaming leftists.
>>
There is no "reason" to have or not have children.

If you have kids, you can make them become the person you even couldn't dream to be.

If not you can become a wizard when you reach 80
>>
>>80117271
>but I doubt my family or anyone else will be talking about me.
Depends on what you do all day long. They won't talk about old pops Eddie who fapped and played Fallout a lot, but they sure share the story of old pop Eddie who wrestled the Grizzlies and lived in the woods for a year.
>>
>>80106867
>Overpopulation
>1/3 of China is livable land
>pop of 1 billion
>has more then 50 ghost city

Overpopulation is a myth. Especially for whites who are now a minority.
>>
>>80117452
If I don't have kids I.can become the person I've always wanted to be
>>
>>80116953
nice. Having a kid as an insurance policy to take care of you at old age. Basically, you birthed a slave for yourself, right? The slave you will be guilt tripping into taking care of your old lame ass, right? Make sure you let them know that.
>>
File: 1466608981644.jpg (9 KB, 320x308) Image search: [Google]
1466608981644.jpg
9 KB, 320x308
>>80117620
That only applies if you want to be a wizard
>>
>>80117620
You maybe can, but some always wanted to be fathers.
>>
>>80117573
fucking imbecile. China is polluted as shit and has no water. This argument that if you can fit folks shoulder to shoulder on some patch of land means shit. To live you need water, food, clean air, every single one of those is in jeopardy now. Wanna go and live in Beijing? I've heard there is a lot of place there if you dont mind a bit of a smog.
>>
>>80117012
to judge from your shitposting and your recessive shitty country, I'd say that the only people who want to spread their shitty genes around are the ones whose genes suck the most

the world is filled with shitty people like you
its time to snip off your fucking balls
in a few generations we'll have an intelligent world with a bunch of fucked up old people on the way out

soundsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>80109441
We are far from overpopulating. Majority of the land in the USA is still unused despite a population of 300 million. China has a population of a billion, yet they have more than 50 ghost cities. The only reason the got the idea that we are overpopulating is that niggers in Africa are fucking like rabbit just have their children starve to death.
>>
The other thing is I generally don't like being around other people. I get why some I guess want a big family but I like to be alone usually.

There just don't seem to be many positives besides "sense of purpose" which I already have toward other goals.
>>
The main reason I don't want to have kids is because you just can't trust women these days. The legal system is set up to fuck over men in every single possible way. If one of my relatives got orphaned and I was the only one who could take him/her in Yotsuba style, I would. I just do not want to deal with a crazy bitch after half my money.
>>
>>80116292
>You aren't going to continue the existence of your genetic matter.
>So... why not end your life immediately?

Because continuing a modest existence will inflict less pain to your surroundings than a premature death. I'd rather not have my parents to go through burying their own child

>Without doing that, you are just a burden on the world. A meaningless parasite who only lives to consume, slowly deteriorated by time but not fast enough for there to not be damage caused by you to your surroundings.

When you're alive, you still have the means to be more than just a consuming parasite. Only suiciding before amounting to anything would make your statement instantly true.
>>
>>80118226
>The only reason the got the idea that we are overpopulating is that niggers in Africa are fucking like rabbit just have their children starve to death.
Which isn't because of too many people, but because they suck at growing crops.
>>
>>80118226
Don't you want the majority of the land in the USA to stay unused though?
>>
File: 1426897183839.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1426897183839.png
516 KB, 680x418
>>80106120
I'm not having any kids because I can't afford it, online dating is a waste of time, and I'm an internet addict.

Addictions take precedence over reproducing for me. What kind of father would I be for bringing kids into this world when I'm on here for several hours per day? A shitty one, so for the good of mankind I'm staying alone.
>>
File: 1467086968482.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1467086968482.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>>80106120
>I posited that there is not a single good reason for having kids

They are your retirement plan.

Why the hell else would you have them?!
>>
>>80118494
No, that is my 401k and IRA.
>>
>>80110311
In detail please?
The only person who would abandon their kid are the people who don't want children.
>>
>>80106120
If you want your genetic pattern to disappear off the face of the planet and go extinct that's your choice don't do anything in your life that might require effort or stop you from playing with your toys..
>>
>>80106702
>None of us will even be remembered in 200 years.
This is exactly why you should have kids. In 200 years, all that'll remain of you are your NSA logged 4chan, Reddit, and Facebook posts, and your descendants.

I don't want to be remembered because my post on a Boku no Pico thread was logged by the NSA and stored for 200 years. I want somebody to be literally carrying on my DNA.
>>
>>80118666
Having a child barely requires any effort though.
>>
>>80118666
>If you want your genetic pattern to disappear off the face of the planet and go extinct
That will happen to everyone eventually, you can only postpone it
>>
>>80117635
>this is literally the stance of my father

whenever he asks me when i will finally marry and get kids i tell him i don't want any and he starts reasoning stupid shit like "what, you want to be all alone when you are an old guy? having your own kids is true happiness to a man! you can always count on your kids blablabla"

good fucking luck with that
>>
>>80116292

>>80116292

There are people in this world who want to buy what I produce and want me to consume. If that makes me a parasite under your fedora-lord pet definition, then so be it.
>>
>>80113686
t. muhammed al islam
>>
>>80118718
Why does it matter? It's not like you're going to be looking down on your family from heaven. You're just going to be dead.
>>
>>80106120

Once upon a time, it was worthwhile to procreate and have as many children as possible. They'd carry your legacy, keep your name alive, run your business after you retire, and take care of you when you got older.

Now? Now it's entirely pointless. Children rebel as a standard. They're indoctrinated from infancy to support leftist idealism and taught to ignore reason and logic. Attempting to raise your children to be self sufficient, empathetic, hard working, and well disciplined will only see them taken away by child services.

Being a parent is now about letting the government brainwash your bloodline. You have no control. They have no autonomy. Having kids plays directly into the great leftist conspiracy to control western governments.
>>
>>80118215
What was the point of this post?

It's literally the opposite from what every single research on the matter states.

For once I'm actually baffled by a post. I can't tell whether you're serious, shitposting or baiting.
>>
>>80119104
>not listening to the wisdom of the man who was part of your procreation....

>good fucking luck with that

Feeling kinda sad for your old man твн
>>
To die without reproducing is the genetic death of your line. You essentially dropped the ball and voluntarily ended your blood. Is anything more pathetic than that?
>>
>>80118494
oh man, my parents are in a for a surprise if they think i'm their retirement plan
>>
>>80119520
>there's a conspiracy to control your people
>solution: let's end our people

The world might be a joke, but why is it that so many are incapable of simply laughing along?
>>
I plan on finding a young woman and having 10 glorious white babies with her and none of you can stop me.
>>
>>80119718
Having to wage slave your entire live to pay off a giant mortgage for your kids and wife.
>>
>>80106120
If you want a kid, have one. If you don't, don't.

I personally love nurturing things. All the videogames I play involve feeding, dressing, and caring for some virtual pet or baby.
It brings me joy to do those things, and it will bring me joy to raise a person.

That's all. It brings the parent happiness- that is the reason. If that sort of thing doesn't bring you happiness, then do not have a kid.
It's not a big deal one way or another
>>
>>80106120
>Yes Goy, don't reproduce! Kids are no good at all!
>>
>>80106459
>legacy
You'd be far better off spending your time building, researching, and inventing. You do have a degree and job in STEM, right? What kind of legacy is a few children whose only legacy will also be a few children whose legacy will also be.....
>>
>>80106459
>legacy

Who the hell do you think you are? Alexander the great?
>>
>>80119800
Still living with my parents and depending on them
Not because I want to but because they told me I had to go to college, didn't push me in school, 0 scholarships, meme-ish degree.
Luckily they're pretty well off and can start recovering from student loans, debts, abd children of their own. At age 50
Pretty much a good example of don't have kids even though we enjoy ours
>>
>>80119104
From the way you write I know how you can convince him.

Next time appeal to the fact that he had you and you turned into the genetically suicidal disappointment that you are.

He will admit having a kid was a mistake.
>>
>5 different mental disorders that I could easily pass on to my children

Thats why I don't plan on having kids. Would be terrible to pass that curse onto them.
>>
>>80119624
>Feeling kinda sad for your old man твн
>who "had no time" for me for more than half of my lifespan so far, never actually listens to me, pretends to "care" for my opinion but constantly shoves his own down my throat and basically has ZERO idea what I think or feel

ye, no
>>
>>80120109
>good goy! Give us your babies we need more slaves- I mean progressive forward minded people to race mix- I mean advance humanity!
>>
>>80120263
Appears your forefathers did just fine.
>>
Literally the only justifiable reason to exist is to reproduce. If you fail to reproduce, your entire existence was pointless.
>>
>>80106120
Well the reasons you named stops after a couple years. I think a better reason is done grown smelly adolescent bring a fucking douchebag while living in your home.
>>
>>80120551
pretty much this, especially if youre white
>>
>>80106459
>carry on legacy

This always makes me laugh. This isn't game of thrones. Your legacy is video games, cheeseburgers and working in a cubicle.
>>
File: jew supermodel.jpg (59 KB, 1130x678) Image search: [Google]
jew supermodel.jpg
59 KB, 1130x678
>>80106120
>I posited that there is not a single good reason for having kids

Hi there Shlomo
>>
>>80118059
What I'm trying to say is despite the high population and little livable land, China has still a lot of available room. And if you worry about food storage, America and most countries in western world is living in abundance. And as technology continue to advance we should be able to produce more food and drinkable water.
>>
>>80119934

I enjoy watching this ship go down. I savor every moment as I watch the left destroy everything mankind as worked toward.

I simply refuse to have children and play into their bullshit.
>>
>>80106459
What's your great great grandads name and what did he do for a living ?

Muh legacy.
>>
>>80120691
>your life doesn't matter because you eat burgers and have a job
>>
>>80119995
You can have your cake and eat it too. Just because you personally are only capable of doing things in the most retarded way possible isn't an argument as to why they can't be done successfully.

All problems are easy to solve.

Never depend on others.
Never let anyone else have influence on the cards in your hand, or how you play them.
Have everything valuable stashed away in a tax paradise etc. where no one else can ever touch it.

This way others will depend on you, you can have anything you want and if someone disappoints you, you can dump them in the gutter and they can't do anything about it, neither can authorities.
>>
>>80118226
here we go again, idiotic argument. Land worth shit if it is poisoned with fracking, there is no water and nothing grows. What a fucking moron you are.
>>
>>80106702
>None of us will even be remembered in 200 years.
So only those who will be remembered 200 years after may only have children? What the fuck is wrong with you. Maybe you're just afraid of having responsibility, building a person up from the ground, watching it become its own. Fuck you and your "none of us will even be remembered in 200 years" bullshit.
>>
>>80120446
Judging by my father, I disagree. Dudes a basket case with unending depression. Should not have had kids desu
>>
>>80118423
True, but they kept reproducing. Thus they have an insanely high birthrate
>>
>>80106714
Blue pill is strong in you. The most red pilled men in history were child less. Must be a correlation.
>>
>>80106120
>He said that he wanted kids so that he didn't regret not having them when he was older.

That is a reason to have kids.
>>
Having kids in the 21st century is a very bad idea.

WW3 is imminent and will be nuclear.

Artificially intelligent robots may take over and enslave us.

Genetically engineered viruses could potentially kill billions of people.

No sane person would want someone to go through this -- so you shouldn't have kids unless you are a sadistic maniac or a dumb nigger who doesn't think about the future.
>>
>>80120691
You're projecting.

Have you ever considered the fact that other people's families may have actual legacies?

Skills, life goals, duties, standards that are passed on from father to son?

Legacy is a duty, not a given. That's why it's possible to desecrate it by being a disappointment.
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1024x576
>>80107498
Poetry anon. Poetry.
>>
>>80106459
>the only reason why he's alive is because he had me

That's sad m8. Both you and your dad should Kys
>>
File: 1459121230982.jpg (565 KB, 1600x1185) Image search: [Google]
1459121230982.jpg
565 KB, 1600x1185
All of this is natural selection at it's finest.

Yes, white people will become a minority and might just die out in the future, but that is just the way it is.

White people are just too self-centered, arrogant, individualistic to survive in times like this without any hardship.

White people of any sort, be it 40 year old childless women with coloured hair, tumblrinas, be it manchildren who'd rather spend their entire life just running from one technological distraction to the next and in general a completely apathetic race does not deserve anything else but to die out.

Yes, blacks, asians and muslims will inherit this world, and WE WILL NEVER STOP THIS.

This is simply our fate, to die out. We cannot stop this, all this fighting ITT doesn't matter, doesn't matter if OP is serious or not, doesn't matter if he changes his mind or not.

If the majority of white people would prefer to fuck and play video games instead of following their path of nature, then they simply do not deserve anything else but death.
>>
>>80119279
That's right, so why don't we all just go do drugs and kill ourselves, the future doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>80120979
These things can actually be corrected through eugenics. Sad we live in a world where that is not acceptable. Big pharma needs its money.
>>
>>80120841
I'm not giving my family name out on here but I know what he was called. I also know what he did, he was a miller.

Just because you're a little shit who couldn't be arsed to learn about your own family doesn't mean everyone else is.
>>
>>80121318
The future after I'm dead does not matter. I still intend to enjoy my life as much as possible.
>>
>>80120811
So you literally enjoy it when the world gets worse?

As in you would like to see humanity reduced to a bunch of drooling troglodytes with 70 IQ?

That wasn't my point. You aren't getting the joke, you are the joke. The joke is diluting humanity from within, and your approval to that makes you part of it.
>>
>>80120794
oh, I see, so your choice of god is technology. It will miraculously make water out of nothing for you, right?

China has insane water crisis, educate yourself, faggot. If you want to have a child who will get fucking cancer and shit from all toxins, pollution and unlivable conditions, hey...whatever floats your boat.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/04/china-has-a-water-crisis-how-can-it-be-solved/
>>
>>80106120
Kids are an investment. Do it right and they'll change your diaper for 30 years vs. their 3.

That said, I still plan to have none and die before too decrypt hits.
>>
>>80109127
Find a passion. Having a kid to not be bored is the easy and idiotic way out. Focus on something.
>>
>>80109161
So it's all about you then ?
>>
>>80108113
Why should I care - it doesn't help me at all to know what my ancestors did ( tho I perfectly now about mine ) but just saying. What's the point, only to say "we wuz" ?
>>
>>80119279
So, based on your shitty assumption of how things work, you need to project this stupidity on everyone else in an attempt to get them to support you?
sage
>>
File: jew goyim 3.jpg (29 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
jew goyim 3.jpg
29 KB, 252x291
>>80121115

Then why is Shaniqua having 10 different nigglet kids from 5 different sugar daddies?
>>
>>80119520
>will only get them taken away by child services

Maybe you should take a break from Alex Jones and go out for a walk around your neighborhood instead.

Rural America has been the last major holdout of civilization for decades now, but increasingly kids in urban areas are starting to get redpilled.

If you're actually worried about leftist propaganda, get involved in spreading our memes on social media and IRL, or get involved in politics.

Or maybe you're just a lazy sack of shit who whines about everything being too much work while you sit around watching TV.
>>
>>What is the purpose of going through all that?
First you got it wrong… you're a man, in charge of security, food, keeping car going, house maintenance and 100 other thing. SHE does the other thing like nappy and getting up.
Second, you get far far more back that you put in…
3rd the white race is dying.
>>
>>80120340
Srsly? You sound like my 11 yo when they're whinging about how unfair life is.

I'll tell you what I tell them -

>Life isn't fair. It's literally what you make of it. If you sit around complaining all the time about how shitty your life is [how fucked your relationship w/ your dad is etc.] then that's all it will ever amount to.
>You want a "good life"? Get the fuck out there and do something about it.

Fucken' hell m8, sometimes I read shit on here that seriously makes me doubt the continuation of the human race.
>>
>>80121486
So what did he do ? How did he look? How was his personality? Was he smart ? Was he quick tempered? Doubt you know that.
>>
>>80109064
Humans are not overpopulated.

Anything that has an IQ below 80 isn't a human being.
>>
Make some kids and shut the fuck up!
>>
File: pepe jew.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
pepe jew.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
>>80106120
>lol dont have kids goys
>>
>>80122033
guess what faggot, i am working and about to save up enough to be able to move out, yet my dad is trying to talk it out of me every second
>>
>>80122009
>you get far more back
You don't seriously believe this do you? Lmao
>>
>>80106459
>They'll carry on your legacy.

And what legacy is that?

Going through this shitty life of failure and horror?

Life is not worth it.

This world is shit

Life is shit

I shall spare my potential children of it.
>>
>>80122335
I live it
>>
>>80122338
U sound beta
>>
File: hQdhG4d.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
hQdhG4d.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
Hardcore shilling going on in this thread.

>WAAH I dont want to fulfill my biological imperative because I'm going to be minorly inconvenienced at some point!!!

Im starting to think white genocide is a good thing if this many of us act like such weak children.

The final redpill is that WE DESERVE IT, WE DESERVE IT ALL!
>>
>>80106120

"white educated liberals" are the most miserable drugged out self loathing petty people on the planet, and their spawn are mentally deranged special snow flakes.

Kids give people a purpose, someone to love and someone to love them back, someone to take care of and traditionally someone to take care of them in old age. When people or animals no longer serve a purpose they die off.
>>
File: jew alarm.gif (68 KB, 206x218) Image search: [Google]
jew alarm.gif
68 KB, 206x218
This is a mechant thread now
>>
File: jew dubs 2.gif (9 KB, 271x214) Image search: [Google]
jew dubs 2.gif
9 KB, 271x214
>>
>>80122309

it isnt worth having children, not these days anyways

look at this world, it's turning into literal toxic hell realm where evil war mongers and wicked corrupt people rule over it.

this world is dying , man kind in general is fucked and so is his future and all youre doing is bringing someone into it who will curse you for it.
>>
File: jew deal with it.png (60 KB, 274x353) Image search: [Google]
jew deal with it.png
60 KB, 274x353
>>
File: jew libtard.jpg (116 KB, 476x608) Image search: [Google]
jew libtard.jpg
116 KB, 476x608
>>
File: jew how adorable.jpg (86 KB, 514x585) Image search: [Google]
jew how adorable.jpg
86 KB, 514x585
>>
>>80122338
Spoken like a true atheist. Kill yourself right now if your life is so terrible.
>>
>>80106459
>They'll carry on your legacy

We're reaching the end of humanity soon, it doesn't really matter at this point and it's definitely not worth dealing with child raising
>>
File: jew shill.png (192 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
jew shill.png
192 KB, 500x500
>>
File: jew rubbing hands.png (225 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
jew rubbing hands.png
225 KB, 800x764
>>80123163
>>
File: jew i caused that feel.png (166 KB, 830x844) Image search: [Google]
jew i caused that feel.png
166 KB, 830x844
>>
>>80123141
>kill yourself

I wish could, but my suirvival instincts are too strong.

i'd sooner kill you though...no problem with that
>>
>>80106120
People want to have children because they want to know what unconditional love feels like, both given and received.

The reason for this, is people have such a lack of spirituality in their lives. It is possible top feel the way a mother feels toward her child towards everyone in the world.

All of you who ask what the ultimate redpill is, that's it.
>>
File: jew hd.png (737 KB, 1293x1407) Image search: [Google]
jew hd.png
737 KB, 1293x1407
>>
>>80122914
My biological imperative is to eat and drink. I don't need to have children to stay alive.
>>
File: maxresdefault (15).jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (15).jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>80122325
>i am working and about to save up enough to be able to move out,
Stop fucking whinging about it then and do it.
>>
File: gotta jew fast.png (404 KB, 570x806) Image search: [Google]
gotta jew fast.png
404 KB, 570x806
>>
>>80120551
thinking intensifies
>>
File: jew upside down.png (298 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
jew upside down.png
298 KB, 600x600
>>80123394
>>
>>80123063
Terrible times make the best people even better.

Well being is the ultimate sickly human condition. It causes distraction, and distraction has derailed mankind once again.

This isn't the first time. Just about every third generation goes to war.
>>
File: jews how adorable.png (217 KB, 501x648) Image search: [Google]
jews how adorable.png
217 KB, 501x648
>>
File: jewberg.png (69 KB, 220x255) Image search: [Google]
jewberg.png
69 KB, 220x255
>>
File: thefrenchlol.jpg (100 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
thefrenchlol.jpg
100 KB, 600x451
>>80106120
People like you are the reason arabs and chinks will take over. Westerners used to work hard to leave a better world for their kids, who were,aside from the culmination of their live's work, a long term investment. They would take care of them when they got old. In the lets say barbaric regions of the world they still think like this. Meanwhile millenials have decided that their life is too precious and that they have to "fulfill their dreams" and "grow as a person" and "live their lives" because they are manchildren who are too lazy/selfish to make the sacrifices of raising a child. And when they are 40 years old they realise that despite their professional career or how many countries they have visited, the inevitable emptiness they feel is caused by the fact that they have really not acomplished their ultimate purpose; reproducing. And so we see these 42 year olds flocking to fertility clinics because they lost the train, and implying the child develops correctly, they have only one spioled brat because "two is too expensive/exhausting/ whatever". In Africa, on the other hand, they have twelve, and they all survive with the medicines we send and come here. You are the reason the west is falling.
>>
File: jew straus kahn.jpg (101 KB, 698x576) Image search: [Google]
jew straus kahn.jpg
101 KB, 698x576
>>
>>80106120
The only thing you're trying to avoid is responsibility, please don't actually have kids, the world will be better off with you and your offspring
>>
>>80106120
OP is a fucking kike. Fuck off.
>>
File: 804803-bill_murray.jpg (47 KB, 471x640) Image search: [Google]
804803-bill_murray.jpg
47 KB, 471x640
>>80106459
>They'll carry on your legacy

I travel the world for work I've knocked up women in at least 23 countries. My legacy is secure and I don't have do go through all the bull shit. Some times I wonder how my progeny are doing but beyond that I don't care..
>>
>>80123669
Take solace in the fact that one day every star will burn out, and there will be nothing but a cold, dead, darkness.

Not a single living being in a infinitely large nothingness.

If it happens, it's deserved.

The ultimate goal of the most intelligent species in the known would be to construct suns and planets.

We should have become God. And we could have.
>>
>>80123506
>Terrible times make the best people even better.

I disagree

All heroes will always die the villain because time and reality wears your soul out and drains you of your life's essence.
>>
File: 1467784814940.jpg (134 KB, 800x826) Image search: [Google]
1467784814940.jpg
134 KB, 800x826
Kids would take away way too much of my wife and I's fun time with the black bulls we bring over

Though her being bred with a half black child is a fantasy of mine tbqh
>>
>>80124020
The man who doesn't give a shit, known for what he is.
>>
>>80121195
It is within our grasp to fix. We could have already corrected population decline with cloning and artificial wombs but that's racist and sexist. You see, the enemy is not entirely ourselves, we are cognitively neutered by those who hate us. We are being handicapped and can't use our full potential.
>>
>>80121536

I didn't misinterpret anything, Khan. I am completely apathetic to the plight of mankind. The vast majority of our species is already retarded, so what difference will a couple dozen IQ points make? I'll never have to endure that. I'll be long dead before Idiocracy becomes reality. I wouldn't ask my children to, either.

So, yes, I am a part of the problem. I'm just a much less toxic issue.
>>
>>80106867
Overpopulation is a myth. The west is actually shrinking, we only grow due to immigration. Its the africans/indians/chinks who are growing out of controll. They have twelve kids like in the 13 th century, but thanls to our medicines they all survive and the country overpopulates. Regardless, they do not consume a tenth of the resources we do so as long as they stay there they wont be a problem, and the only way to keep them there is by mantaining a sufficient western mass. The best thing you can do is having british white civilized children m8.
>>
>waaah taking care of children is hard
>life is haaard
>dude nothing really matters... (but still I wont kill myself lol)
>the world is overpopulated anyways
>who cares about the race that created modern civilisation lol

I hate these threads
>>
>>80123790
>The only thing you're trying to avoid is responsibility,

Maybe he's trying to avoid getting cucked by some westernized whore who is just looking for a payday.
>>
>>80106120
Hardcore shilling going on in this thread.

>WAAH I dont want to fulfill my biological imperative because I'm going to be minorly inconvenienced at some point!!!

Im starting to think white genocide is a good thing if this many of us act like such weak children.

The final redpill is that WE DESERVE IT, WE DESERVE IT ALL! WE DESERVE IT FOR THE SHOAH!
>>
I'm not interested in hearing anybody's arguments about what I should do. I tell them to "step on".
>>
>>80124181
What life's essence? Not all people live for the same thing.

>all heroes will always die the villain

Humanity is the villain. Everything wrong in our species' world stems from within our species. The only heroism is to contest it, all else is evil.
>>
>>80121998

Not all of us live in podunkistan, you fucking mongoloid. You can delude yourself as much as you want, but the masses will never unplug.

I have no desire or need to help you faggots "raise your kids right". I don't want children. I will not go back on that conclusion easily, and I guarantee none of you will be the thing that breaks me.
>>
This one is dedicated to the new arrivals

:^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRC7IeJv8IU
>>
>>80118718
>I don't want to be remembered because my post on a Boku no Pico thread was logged by the NSA and stored for 200 years

topkek
>>
>>80124847
Humanity has been tortured, abused, lied to and murdered then healed and then tortured, lied to abused and healed then tortured, murdered lied to and abused for 100's of thousands of years
>>
>>80124922
https://youtu.be/GeScI9JN_Tc
>>
>>80125143
That's what I'm saying.

Who was the one torturing, abusing, lying, murdering? It was humanity, wasn't it?

There's something inherently hilarious about that but I can't quite put my finger on it.
>>
>>80125424
What some call the ancient gods– look at vedic pics of aliens and other civilations. aliens has used and abused us like recently when isenhower sold us so alien grays could extract living dna from abducteions for weapons technology. our history only goes back few thousands years but the abuse and torture go much further than that
>>
>>80111236
Who gives a fuck if anyone remembers you. You'll be dead retard
>>
>>80126041
Yeah who give fuck if you're remembered but what happens is a child is the most positive thing you can do no exception. You gain the karma and experience and learn more about yourself than any other experience.
>>
>>80125753
>aliens

they're not aliens, they're very native to this world, Like a prisoner native to his cell long before you arrived.

they're demons and evil spirits that have been here long before man was thrown to them as play things.
>>
>>80121131
>projecting

I'm not talking about the Rothsteins I'm talking about you.
>>
To the nihilists in this thread, you're under the wrong mindset for nihilism.

It's not a matter of "Why bother?" and doing nothing. It's a matter of "Why not bother?" and doing something to make use of the life and body you have while you got it. Things can be done without a greater purpose.

Even if you're just a corpse in the end, might as well have an interesting ride to it.
>>
>>80126279
there's more truth in the film men in balck than many think. of course it is a parody but it's basis is true…
>>
>Has a job but the pay is just low to support even a single kid
>Have hobbies that is completely different with normies around the community
>emotionally dumb
>introvert(which means i'm not fun to talk with and have chances that would get cucked IF ever i had a gf since she would find someone to talk/enjoy with since i have a boring as fuck behavior)
>a manchild
>doesn't even know how to take care a child
>not a white
>living in a seriously overpopulated, morally deprived nation on earth.
i guess i just dont want to add another irresponsible father and a suffering child in this world.
>>
>>80124381
>>dude nothing really matters... (but still I wont kill myself lol)
You can realize this and still find enjoyment in life.

The idea that people here actually care about things like their lineage when they come from proles and trailer parks is hilarious though in the grand scheme of the universe.
>>
>>80106120
Some people like kids. You don't any other reason.
>>
>>80126588
No matter how bad suffering or irresponsibility is, you give that child the gift to elevate them to a higher level a higher frequency which is priceless.
>>
>>80126518
an interesting ride would be, buying a fucking sail boat and sailing around the world and keeping a journal for you to look back and read in your older years.

but no way! fuck this willy wonka paddle boat ride!
>>
File: 1467908741768.jpg (17 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
1467908741768.jpg
17 KB, 480x318
>>80124616
>>WAAH I dont want to fulfill my biological imperative

>[Current year]
>still being enslaved by your biology

Rape is also a biological imperative yet we shit on mudskins when they do it for being savages
>>
>>80126261
Best response I've heard.
>>
>>80126504
Name the things I should have, or which you don't believe I have.

Billions of money is just about the only thing I don't have.
>>
>>80116953
Yeah they'll visit you twice a year in the resting home they will force you into after you become an inconvinience in their busy empty lives
>>
File: 1466359636384.jpg (147 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
1466359636384.jpg
147 KB, 960x632
>>80112018
>I am just able to recognize it for what it is: a rock floating in space.

lmao confirmed retarded
>>
File: 1465538648714.jpg (355 KB, 1900x908) Image search: [Google]
1465538648714.jpg
355 KB, 1900x908
>>80106120
The OP is right but for the wrong reason.

White genocide is not a bad thing

God has looked upon our people and found us wanting. Our time of glory is over, its time to face our punishment, for both our own and our ancestors' endless amounts of sin, evil, and greed.

I was once like you. Desperate for a way to ensure our peoples' survival. But there is no people. Only the innocent and those to be judged. I realized it is immposible to escape destiny. It must be embraced. This is why we MUST NOT have children. The european race MUST die. I have ascended and took the final "redpill". The infrared pill.

I am now #WithHer.
>>
>>80128500
The planet of the apes was the only film to get it right.
>>
>>80128500
If it wasn't for the white race, the planet would be dead by now. You think other races are fighters like us? Think again.
Sure white have done bad but I didn't, maybe you did idk. where would world be without the amazing things white have brought to this place?
>>
>>80128500
Why you think illuminati want us diluted and DEAD?
>>
>>80128500

but the best part about this sad story is {begin/spoiler/tard]All humans will die eventually{end/spoiler/tard], the niggers, spics, kikes, chinks....no one will keep it.

so it's not like there is anything to envy as to whom eventually wins this prize, it's all on loan anyways, to be paid back, with interest.

and the clock is ticking closer to midnight
>>
>>80129410
It's closer to the darest hour of the night than 12am but the next hour is the dawn.
>>
>>80106120
Let's say all educated whites in the country start thinking like you do. Why have kids? They're loud, messy, annoying, and you will almost certainly fuck them up somehow in raising them. Pervasive childlessness obviously leads to a declining population and a shrinking tax base. Now, who is going to pay for all you medical care, housing, etc. when your generation reaches old age? The younger generations - who are smaller in number and must pay more in taxes. Social security and similar social programs are unsustainable when a population shrinks - which is one of the big reasons why Germany and Sweden are obsessed with importing shitskin migrants from third world countries. Here's the thing, Steve: those migrants are having multiple kids while the native whites are breeding below the replacement rate. And by the end of the century, Germans, Swedes, Franks, the Dutch, maybe even the English will be a minority in their own countries. If that's the future you want, then you're either a nigger or you have become cucked beyond belief. Also, having children makes you more invested in society and politics - you want to leave your country and the world a better place for your children to live in. It's an incentive to get off your fat ass and contribute.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.