[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Will Defend This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11
File: trump_supporter_test.jpg (753 KB, 1592x1184) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter_test.jpg
753 KB, 1592x1184
If you don't *get* the correlation in the pic related, you are what black people consider "privileged" and *blindly* "racist".

>inb4
>nigger
>cuck
>libtard
>sjw
>[insert automatic point-disqualifying ad hominem here]

tl;dr: WE'VE REACHED A TIME WHEN EVEN WE AS WHITES DO NOT HAVE THE FREEDOM TO DISCUSS RACISM IN A PRODUCTIVE AND INTELLIGENT FASHION. So how much more "free" are we, really, than your average dindu? Seeing as this "System" fucks our brains just as badly as it does the niggers and spics.

Prove me right. I dare you.
>>
>>80058861
High level vs. low level. The corruption doesn't reach the low levels, they still do their job same as it ever was. It's up top where people get special treatment
>>
File: alton.jpg (257 KB, 850x460) Image search: [Google]
alton.jpg
257 KB, 850x460
Alton Sterling was a convicted pedophile with multiple felonies, one for having an illegal gun.
The cops were called because someone witnessed him pointing yet another illegal gun at someone
He fought tooth and nail to not be restrained by police, while he had a gun in his pocket.
He was 300 pounds. You think he was going to run away?
You think he was going to politely reason with the officers?
Fuck you, kill yourself nigger lover
>>
>>80059014
>fpbp
Decently intelligent response. Doesn't cite the actual correlation, though.

>>80059228
>FAIL
You've criminalized the suspect. That's reserved for due process under law. You have a right to be innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers.

Your parroting of his criminal background causes you to be apathetic and de-sensitized to a suspect (of any race) being mistreated by law enforcement.

You could have tried harder with your choice of ad hominem. Regardless, it doesn't make my point any less valid.
>>
DEAR POLICE

STOP GIVING PROTECTION AND PATROLS TO NIGGERS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS

DO NOT PROTECT THEM FROM CRIMES

LET THEM HAVE THEIR COPLESS WORLD
>>
>>80059014
This.
Low level law enforcement is community service.
The highest levels of law enforcement are all politics.

You can even see this effect in large police departments.
>>
File: hint.jpg (10 KB, 350x232) Image search: [Google]
hint.jpg
10 KB, 350x232
>>80059014
>>80060771
>pic related
You anons are proving my point splendidly.
>>
File: smug.jpg (51 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
51 KB, 499x499
>>80058861
>minding my own business waving a gun around
>not hurting anyone by trying to sell products without a vendor's license
>cops show up because through no fault of my own I failed to register as a sex offender and accidentally didn't report where I lived to my probation officer for two weeks
>cops talk to me very rudely, so I completely reasonably try to remove myself from the situation
>the racistly tackle me to the ground
>the illegal gun in my waistband is digging into me so I try to take it out to be more comfortable
>get shot in the chest
such is life as a black in America
>>
Isn't he a pedo?
>>
>>80058861

In both cases the posture of /pol/ is: people who act retarded deserved to be punished.

Its completely consistent and there is nothing to do with racism, despite we all being racists here.
>>
>>80060055
Just have one night like the purge and people would start to appreciate the law a lot more after that I bet.
>>
>it's wrong that Hillary was not justly punished for her infractions

>it's right that some nig was punished for his infractions

I don't see a dichotomy here
>>
>>80059916

>You've criminalized the suspect. That's reserved for due process under law. You have a right to be innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers.

and you've criminalized the police, which have the right to defend his own life with lethal force if necessary.
>>
why is op a fag and a nigger lover?

>I DIN DU NUFFIN
>>
File: a-winrar-is-you.jpg (44 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
a-winrar-is-you.jpg
44 KB, 375x500
>>80061424
>>80061571
>DINGDINGDING
>pic related

>>80061603
Here's a thought: Maybe the police CAN be criminalized! Ever hear of the Justice Department? Or the Department of Internal Affairs?
>>
File: image.gif (415 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
415 KB, 480x238
>>80058861
>defending an illegally armed rapist

Thats the fucking lowest of the low
Fuck off you degenerate
>>
>>80061010
Explain the point then. You can't call two separate and completely different instances a correlation.

One is a case of high level political corruption - Money, power and politics are all at play here.
The other is a case of a felon being apprehended and resisting arrest, with police reporting that he reached for a gun.

These are two completely different situations. Both deserved jail, neither got it. Both resisted the system in different ways - One tried to arrest the people who actually enforce the law, the other scared off those who decide the law with her money and power. The only thing anyone could do to convince me that we live in a far world would be to kill Clinton, too.
>>
>>80061963
>>80061963
*resist, not arrest. Felonious nigger can't arrest anyone, even less so now that he's dead
>>
>>80059228
I read that open carry is legal in Louisiana, so he was not committing a crime by waving a gun around
Even if he was concealing it, the police can't know already that he doesn't have a license for it.
Either way, they shot him while he was on the ground.
Pretty clear case of criminal police
>>
>>80061938
You're right. I'm such a cuck for defending the rights of people of ALL people, whether they're criminals, rapists, drug users, pedophiles, etc., in the view of DUE PROCESS UNDER LAW.

It's my failure as a White Man! Better get an axe and smash-up this time machine that I used to go back in history and write all those constitutional amendments, then...

>>80061963
I would, but these anons beat me to it
>>80061424
>>80061571
>>
>>80059014
You're not addressing the point you illiterate fucklet.
>>
>>80062472
If that's what you're going for, then your first post doesn't imply that at all
>>
>>80059228
9/09/96 aggravated battery
10/31/97 2nd degree battery
1/06/98 simple battery
5/04/00 public intimidation
9/20/00 carnal knowledge of a juvenile
9/04/01 domestic violence
5/24/05 burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
7/11/05 receiving stolen things
9/12/05 burglary of inhabited dwelling place
3/17/06 simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
4/12/06 aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
4/04/08 domestic abuse battery
6/03/09 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
10/12/09 illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
8/13/15 failure to register as a sex offender
4/08/16 failure to register as a sex offender
6/14/16 ecstacy and marijuana possession
>>
>>80063213
>hint
>read OP image filename
>you obviously don't *get* it
>nosoupforyou.exe
see
>>80063210
>>
>>80063298
>>80059916
>FAIL
>You've criminalized the suspect. That's reserved for due process under law. You have a right to be innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers.

>Your parroting of his criminal background causes you to be apathetic and de-sensitized to a suspect (of any race) being mistreated by law enforcement.
>>
File: naked-mole-rat0_2328106b.jpg (28 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
naked-mole-rat0_2328106b.jpg
28 KB, 620x388
>>80058861
What a retard.

Try this logic puzzle.

eggs are edible
everything edible is eggs.

That's basically your argument. Man, fucking retard. Ah, fuck your retarded-ness knows no bounds.

I just hope you don't breed.
>>
>>80063448
>You have to read the filename, something that can't be completely arbitrary in order to address my point
I go back to my point, there's no way to call two separate, complete distinguishable points a correlation.
>>
>>80062472
>I'm such a cuck
Yes, you are.

>defending the rights of people of ALL people, whether they're criminals, rapists, drug users, pedophiles, etc.

You're not defending any rights, you're defending privileges to criminals. Stop thinking you're Jesus Christ because of it.
>>
>>80062382
felons cant own firearms legally
>>
File: sirisaacfuckyourself.jpg (36 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
sirisaacfuckyourself.jpg
36 KB, 960x600
>>80058861

"WE'VE REACHED A TIME WHEN EVEN WE AS WHITES DO NOT HAVE THE FREEDOM TO DISCUSS RACISM IN A PRODUCTIVE AND INTELLIGENT FASHION"

>Decides 4chan is the best place for this discussion
>Fucking /pol/
>Is discussing it
>Probably attempts to ear-rape every single person that will listen with this drivel
>>
>>80064007
>>80064234
Let me spell it out for you, then:

In one breath, anons here claim that Hillary broke the law and that the criminal justice system is corrupt, implying we shouldn't trust said system.

In the very next breath, anons here appeal to the authority of the same criminal justice system when it comes to punishing so-called "niggers", and defend that same corrupt system in your arguments.

Hypocrisy at its finest. And you are too *blind* to see it, proving my case.
>>
>>80063709
he HAD due process. he had due process 17 times apparently.
>>
>>80064829
You don't just lose due process for being a repeat offender. It doesn't work like that.

You are allegedly Americans: You should understand this by now!
>>
>>80064805

>shillary commts a crime and gets of free

>dindu commits a crime and gets shot in the process

how are these even remotely similar? we want justice for crimes. you can say getting shot isnt justice, and its not. but if he had a gun and reached for it, how is it NOT justified for the cop to defend his life?
>>
>>80064805
When people say "the system is corrupt", they are not saying that everything police does is wrong. Why this is such hard concept to you understand? Are you clinically autist?
>>
>>80058861
joke's on you, I know that both calls were legit.

>>80064271
>some zika-infected mulatto calling others cucks
wew, lad

>>80064993
>people on /pol/ are racist morons
>""I"M SHOCKED""
>>
>>80064993
if he wanted due process, why didnt he let them cuff him and have his day in court?
>>
>>80065402
So it makes more sense for a man to fight two cops while on his back and go for his gun than to let them cuff him?

Like he had a choice and decided he was going to go for the gun.

Or maybe the suspect feared for HIS life IF he was actually going for a gun. Seeing how well things go for black people when they don't follow instructions from law enforcement.

It's this sort of lack of empathy and vehement denial that keeps racism alive in this country.
>>
>>80065288
A lot of Brazilian diseases will immigrate to US too! During the Olympic games, a lot of American "family men" will come to Brazil to fuck cheap shemales.

You better not laugh, your dad can be one of them.
>>
>>80065877
I guess getting fucked by your father is a normal thing down there...

Also I fucked a shemale once. It was kind of gross but a clean, well-trained asshole is a good ride for sure.
>>
Here's a surefire way to not get shot by the police

Do as you're fucking told, then get a lawyer.

Simple
>>
File: nakie eggs and bakie.jpg (291 KB, 1288x778) Image search: [Google]
nakie eggs and bakie.jpg
291 KB, 1288x778
>>80064805
You miss the point of your own argument.

I'll take a liberty and draw the parallel you're trying to make.

2 crimes are committed.
1 person escapes, the other dies in the process.
>unfair, blah blah,

Your problem is that you are seeing these same crimes with the same sentencing.

Would you expect them to serve the same punishment for these crimes? If your answer is yes, then I will leave you to sit in a naughty corner and think about what you're saying.

If the answer is no, then you're creating the morally ambiguous space required to understand the these two crimes are hugely different and therefore, the manner in which both are dealt with should be different. This is adult-land and just because you "shouldn't trust the system" does not mean you can ignore the system and operate on whatever the hell fantasy land you want.

For now, I'll leave you with this. It's and oldie but a goodie, and hopefully one your mother told you.

> two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>80058861
/pol/ defends that because it makes perfect sense you disgusting leftist cuck.
>>
>>80064993
You lose due process when you resist arrest and the police know you have a gun.
>>
>>80062382
He had a rap sheet of 10 previous convictions and was known to be violent. He wasn't allowed to own a firearm.
>>
>>80066466
Let's try this again:

>Hillary gets off
>be /pol/
>FUCK DA POLICE!

>Nigger gets killed
>be /pol/
>POLICE NOT TO BE QUESTIONED!
>>
File: 1463430790821.jpg (104 KB, 1094x720) Image search: [Google]
1463430790821.jpg
104 KB, 1094x720
>high level shady shit that requires top government agents to investigate
>vs.
>dindu street trash bashing some skulls and getting shot for it
>>
>>80065874
>Or maybe the suspect feared for HIS life IF he was actually going for a gun. Seeing how well things go for black people when they don't follow instructions from law enforcement.
>niggas get shot when they don't follow instructions from law enforcement
>ergo I better reach for my gun instead of following instructions
>get shot
SHIIIIIIIIET
>>
>>80067098
You sure are retarded
>>
>>80067224
>Inability to grasp the sarcasm
You folks sure are easy today.
>>
File: mole_rat_thumb.jpg (11 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
mole_rat_thumb.jpg
11 KB, 294x294
>>80067098
Oh I see!

You're trying to generalise that everyone (including both you and I) who uses this board think and feel the same way.

You're drawing a parallel based on what you assume is a typical /pol/ user.

You're implying that all of /pol/ support the apparent inconsistency in the legal system relating to conspiracy to observable failure in the public eye.

Well, here's where you're wrong. You should be intelligent enough to figure out that people are different and that, even though we each uphold some of the board's culture values, there is no such thing as an absolute. Secondly it helps if we highlight the enforcement processes. Whilst suspect one might be sitting in an office and the police come to arrest you they are naturally less cautious than if they response to a call for suspect two as "man branding weapon in street".

I'd love to continue this, but I have to go.
>>
>>80063298

why are you posting false information?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.