[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the concept of race valid in science? If so, how do we all differ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 15608366ztemp.png (107 KB, 453x150) Image search: [Google]
15608366ztemp.png
107 KB, 453x150
Is the concept of race valid in science?

If so, how do we all differ?
>>
File: race myths.jpg (3 MB, 2406x1936) Image search: [Google]
race myths.jpg
3 MB, 2406x1936
races are subspecies, subspecies are valid in science
>>
Well first off fellow Pekka, we're not different races. We're different species.

An example of different races would be Finns, Swedes, Germans, Anglos etc.

Lets start with niggers. Africoids are very different from caucasians. They primarily lack a vision of the future, they find it hard to make sustainable plans. Because in the African mind, there is no objectivity. They don't see e.g monetary income as a necessity, as it is set in the future. Their world view is based on the here and now and whatever happens next is irrelevant. It only becomes a problem when it happens. That's why they inhibit irrational behaviour, only thinking about "If I do this now, what are the immediate consequenses?" This is why they don't form deep relations. They associate with whoever is the most beneficial for the moment, and abandon or hurt their closest if that becomes beneficial.

Next, the gooks. Gooks are very similar to whites, but think more objectively. They lack deep feelings for others and enjoy sorting their lives as neatly as possible, planning far ahead. They lack creativity and vivid personalities however, which makes them great at maths. They form deep, objective, loyal relationships with necessary people, even if not always beneficial for them.

Next stop, the native Americans.
These guys are a weird breed. They are a mix of niggers and asians, personality-wise. They can plan ahead, but they seldom do so. They are interested more in the here and now, but plan and think ahead if they need to. We can call them lower-tier Asians, if that works for you.

Then the abos. Nothing more than animals, really. They lack every human quality, even the slightest intelligence seen in Africoids. Truly a sight to see, fucking hilarious

Then I guess I could address whites. Whites are a bit like asians, objective and smart, but also more creative and a bit more primal. This is the reason why whites are so advanced, because they're pretty good at every subject. The jack of all trades.
>>
>>80046328
From when I was studying biology :
"Race" is something very narrow, it mean individual differences are next to nonexistent. Technically, it's only attainable in artificial situations like dog/cat/horse breeds.

The concept is valid, but never actually attained when talking about human population, unless you can find an extremely consanguineous one. See >>80046397
for the proper term.
>>
>>80047009
Are Arabs the same race as us then because they're Caucasoids
>>
>>80047009
>>80049278
Also how do Jews differ from us ?

Palestinians only started their "Intafada" (Uprising) when they saw no future for their people. That means they can plan ahead and I remember reading that West Asians are more creative than East Asians
>>
>>80047009
We are different subspecies, but all the same species. Species is defined by the ability to interbreed which all humans can, different biologically as they may be
>>
>>80049278
>>80049445
Arabs are caucasians, but a fairly shit-tier subrace of us.

Jews as well, but they've been quite isolated for a long time, genetically speaking. Hard to tell
>>
File: race map.png (76 KB, 943x479) Image search: [Google]
race map.png
76 KB, 943x479
>>80046328

Well damn blood. Let me give you fucking map.
>>
>>80052243

Holy mother of God. Is that Iran? I guess we wuz Aryans!
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/14/opinion/a-family-tree-in-every-gene.html
>>
>>80047009
Holy shit. How is this any different from niggers screaming about Africa being advanced as fuck with flying pyramids. Europe was a shithole compared to Asia until the 1700s, which is kind of sad considering they had an entire hemisphere to themselves. Not to mention the Chinese came up with most of the inventions we use today, paper money, coins, the compass, paper. Although you known about this Chingis.
>>
>>80052365
Iran is full of Arab/Turkish mutts now.
>>
>>80052668

But what about the map?
>>
>>80052738
Western Iran is the same colour as Turkey. Eastern Iran (Afghanistan and Baluchistan) weren't as affected by the Muslim conquests, Afghanistan for example remained Hindu and Buddhist until the 14th century before Timur showed up with the religion of peace.
>>
File: 1451808535053.jpg (13 KB, 164x200) Image search: [Google]
1451808535053.jpg
13 KB, 164x200
>>80047009
>They lack creativity and vivid personalities however, which makes them great at maths.
>>
>>80052630
t. Gookleaf
>>
>>80047009
>opinion on north american natives
>finland

Opinion rejected
>>
>>80047009
>This is the reason why whites are so advanced, because they're pretty good at every subject.
East Asians dominate Reading, Science and Maths in PISA routinely though. This hypothesis of yours also doesn't take into account that chinks had the richest/technologically advanced civilization for most of the last two thousand years. Even Hitler had to recognize them as "honorary aryans".

The reason why Europe eclipsed Asia has much to do with Geography (proximity to the New World) and the balkanization of Europe (competition of 50+ countries on one continent i.e. Britain vs France as opposed to large, monolithic, isolated China that's prone to stagnation).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.