[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: hillary_occupy_democrats.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hillary_occupy_democrats.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
/pol/ fucking BTFO

People will look back on this day..... and remember this as the day that /pol/ got so BTFO that they could not possibly recover after this.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 433x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 433x256
>>79995733

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /pol/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>79995733
>>79995839
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: 1457075753245.jpg (277 KB, 1200x731) Image search: [Google]
1457075753245.jpg
277 KB, 1200x731
>>79995733
Leaf see pic, its next year.
>>
>>79995733
>curbing ceo pay
>raising the minimum wage
>fag marriage
All bad. Not sure about your campaign finances.
The higher taxes are meaningless if she also raises spending. Then again so will Trump. Rand should of won
>>
>>79995733

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

She lives off of big donors, yet will curb them?

She only came out as okay with same-sex marriage in 2013, when she was booed on TV before because she was against it?

She only wanted a $12 minimum wage, but now wants $15 after sanders for so much sunbeds off of the idea?

She's a liar. Prove me wrong. None of this will change.
>>
>>79996085
>Not sure about your campaign finances
It just means they want to stop corporations from donating to campaigns but not people like soros or the jews or la raza.
>>
>>79995733
Reminder that OD supported Bernie but then backpedaled the second he lost to start supporting Hillary.

And then they have the balls to make image macros about how Republicans blindly follow their party ticket.
>>
>>79996173
No no no, this is the new 2016, on fleek, dab, BLM, proud to be refugees welcome Hillary.

What were you thinking?
>>
>>79995839
we live in igloos and dodge polar bears through 20 inchs/50.8cm of snow

if that's not based I don't know what is
>>
File: runssians..jpg (162 KB, 636x465) Image search: [Google]
runssians..jpg
162 KB, 636x465
>>79995733
This fucking Leaf shits are sounding more like Jews man,
CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING GOOD FOR A CHANGE CANADA!!!!
>>
File: happpypepe.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
happpypepe.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>79995733

We should make fake occupy democrats memes and spread them.

Anti-Hillary and then slowly go pro trump
>>
File: mehallow.jpg (155 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
mehallow.jpg
155 KB, 720x960
>>79996915
That just makes you a second class Eskimo.
Faggot tree-blood-sucker.
>>
>>79997126
Our igloos are high tech and we fight the bears to produce super humans like Georges St-Pierre.

We don't need guns we use fists.

Torono doesn't count
>>
>>79996947

How about you Americans contribute something good besides eating BURGERS????
>>
>>79995733
Occupy Democrats:

>Funded by billionaire Soros
>opposed Bernie Sanders
>supports Wall Street elite
>supports lying rape supporting Hillary
>supports Trade deals that will make Hillary's friends rich
>Bashed Sanders for months

>progressive

Bernie supporters we need to smash these neo-cons
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.