[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it over for Fox News? http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Is it over for Fox News?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36727967

>A lawsuit filed in New Jersey Superior Court claims she was fired after refusing his sexual advances.

>Ms Carlson's contract with the network expired on 23 June and she confirmed she is no longer with Fox on her personal social media accounts.

>The lawsuit, obtained by Politico, claims that when she moved to her own show, Mr Ailes "reduced her compensation and withheld network support and promotion" for her show.

>"I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago and then you'd be good and better and I'd be good and better," Mr Ailes allegedly said.

>The complaint also alleges that Mr Ailes instructed her to turn around in his office so he could look at her backside and that fellow anchor Steve Doocy "regularly [treated] her in a sexist and condescending way" and regarded her as a "blond female prop".
>>
>>79995546
I feel that the allegations have the same possibility of being both true and false.
>>
Im a pretty conservative person and I think that Fox news does a terrible job at representing conservative ideals. They are all a bunch of neocons. To hell with them, I say.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fox-news-sources-gretchen-carlson-wasnt-the-first-roger-ailes-victim_us_577d6180e4b0344d514db250?5bchaor

>Some Fox News on-air personalities are unsurprised by the news that former host Gretchen Carlson has filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes.

>“We thought it would happen after she was taken off of ‘Fox & Friends,’” said one Fox News source who asked to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation. “She kept quiet because Roger gave her the afternoon show, but everyone at Fox knew it was eventually coming. He hated her and would tell people that she was ‘a crazy, vindictive bitch.’”
>>
>>79995546
Am I surprised? Naw, everyone at Fox News is a shill and a retard.

Do I care? Naw, Gretchen Carlson is a hypocritical bitch who would call other instances of this "Money Grabbing," or "She's lying"

Sweet, sweet just deserts
>>
>>79998648
I dont think this will shake off Fox's userbase anyway, who are absolutely devotees of Fox. It will just make them look more retarded for sticking with it.
>>
>>79998997
Yeah, that about sums it up. And also, at this point Roger Ailes is nigh untouchable unless she has video evidence
>>
>>79995546
I hope BLACKED picks her up.
>>
>>80001638
BET? BET.
>>
Only watch Fox for Legs at Noon (Outnumbered), and occasionally The Five for Guilfoyle.

Watching Trump beat the hell out of them during the early primary season was pretty great, too.
>>
File: rogeer.jpg (865 KB, 2121x3000) Image search: [Google]
rogeer.jpg
865 KB, 2121x3000
which anchors did not refuse this chads sexual advances?
>>
>>79995546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnQdAxmePVw

she kind of fucked herself
>>
>>79995546
>and that fellow anchor Steve Doocy "regularly [treated] her in a sexist and condescending way" and regarded her as a "blond female prop".
She isn't?
>>
>>79995546
>blond female prop
how could anybody think such a thing of a Fox News chick?
>>
The only way a disgusting fatass like Roger Ailes could get any is through coercion and blackmail by holding her career hostage. While I am no fan of the Gretch I hope she wins her lawsuit. Too bad she isn't suing faux news as well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.