[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to refute?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 220x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 220x299
I was arguing with my liberal friend about why Donald trump is a good president on Facebook, and he sent me this video.
https://www.facebook com/archdukedostuff/videos/1316448935049630/
I've watched it, and I didn't really know how to refute this, everything seemed valid. Does anyone on here have any valid responses to this video?
>inb4 one post by this user
I'm still on Donald trumps side, I just need to know a way to refute this video entirely.
>>
>>79969282
Hillary exposed classified government information to foreign hackers and lied about knowing there was confidential info in the emails. This alone is worse than anything Trump has ever said or done in his entire life. Lets not forget to mention that Hillary was one of the loudest and most active advocates of civil war in Syria. As sec of state, she had a very strong influence over our aid to syrian rebels (which resulted in the birth of ISIS). She also pitched the Iraq war as a business opportunity. Tell me one single thing that Trump has done in his life that's worse than any of this? He has had no political influence until now, Hillary advocated the destabilization of the middle east for years (while also being in positions of political power).
>>
>>79970044
Her foundations has also accepted millions of dollars from countries that are violently anti gay and treat women like animals. Her support of women and lgbt rights is worthless until she gives back ALL the money she has received from middle eastern countries, the same countries that throw gay men off of buildings and don't let women go outside without a male companion.
>>
>>79969282

he's bending statistics to his narrative

basically what everyone does

If I autistically remembered all the statistics i've seen debunking these sort of things I would tell you, but I don't

to put it simply, if you really want to refute his arguments, do some research and think creatively about correlations between statistics

notice trends like 13% of the population commit 50% of the murders or other disproportionate representations

I know for a fact there are statistics showing disproportionate representation of illegals doing pretty much everything trump said in that quote that has had everyone butthurt since

also hard to say if the white statistics are truly accurate since for whatever reason hispanics are often put down as whites in studies, that's kind of hard to discern though
>>
>>79970576

also, this isn't an argument, but that video had a lot of emotionally leading bullshit in it with the "innocent civilian" pictures and such

always gets on my nerves, its so obvious yet people don't seem to see they're being played emotionally

interesting side note: conservative brains and liberal brains are different in how they process empathy, liberal brains are significantly more effected by things that evoke emotional empathy, whereas conservatives generally have a lower level of emotional empathy
>>
File: 1467829334208.jpg (1011 KB, 1580x3391) Image search: [Google]
1467829334208.jpg
1011 KB, 1580x3391
>>79970576
>>
>>79969282

>white

Mexicans are white, the first statistics doesn't differentiate between Non-Hispanic and Hispanic Whites.

The second statistics might be bullshit, but also, just the whole illegal immigration system is bigoted and dumb.

Document the immigrants and give out as many visas as many people you want in the USA. The others should be sent home. Illegal immigration is just really really dumb.

How can you stand for illegality and not-documenting people? How reliable are these statistics even? About _illegal_ immigrants.

Also unarmed != innocent, complying, non-aggressive.
>>
>>79971605
Don't forget, in the US middle eastern is considered "white". OP, remind your cuck friend that women are constantly raped at the border, drugs and weapons are smuggled across constantly, and child sex trafficking is made easier with loose border control. With a more reliable and controllable form of border control, we will save lives, stop a huge amount of rapes, stop a number of child sex traffickers, and put a massive slow down on the transportation of weapons and drugs coming from and going to Mexico.
>>
>>79969282
in the fist 10 seconds he's wrong
trump didn't say that about mexicans in general, he was speaking of illegal immigrants
and even then, it was in the context of "they're not sending their best"

this is worse than the media's nitpicking.

into the trash it goes
>>
>>79971605
>Also unarmed != innocent, complying, non-aggressive.
I've been away for a while, can you elaborate what this has to do with Trump?
>>
File: Viper.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Viper.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>doesn't mention illegals just uses the blanket term Mexicans
>"Whites are a majority, but they only make up 63% of the population"
>doesn't realize ISIS is located all over the middle east and not just Iraq and Syria
>defends illegal immigrants because 'muh foods n shit'
>doesn't recognize the negative effects of illegal immigrants
>muh gun crime
>uses the top results on google as his sources
>>
>>79969282
on the note of when he was referring to Mexicans, he completely forgot Trump was talking strictly about the illegals. It's important to know who he's really referring to. He is talking about the illegal ones coming over the boarder. 80% of the women coming over the boarder are raped on the way. This is true. He isn't talking about the USA as a whole. Just who we're getting illegally from Mexico. The Mexican government made pamphlets for there people telling them how to get over the boarder, how to sign up for welfare, what rights you have if you're caught and so on. It is a problem. All Donald Trump was saying is that there is a problem with the immigrant crisis.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.