[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop being the bad guys ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12
File: Baddies.jpg (22 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Baddies.jpg
22 KB, 500x281
I'm so tired to have to fight an uphill battle everytime I discuss topics like immigration, Islam or feminism.
I am an honest guy, I'm in med school, I do my best to help and love my family and my friends, I help in a dog shelter, I've never hurt/harassed anybody, stolen anything or been cruel toward people (I don't say I have never had the tentation when the opportunity presented itelf though).

And still, everytime I talk about political subject with someone outside my closest sphere I almost always end up being treated or receiving allusion of being an heartless monster despite staying civil and not even going 20% /pol/.
It's like fighting an hydra between the MSM, the government, the educationnal system, the various institutions, the entertainment, the celebrities, etc... All these things condition people to be very emotionnal on these topics, like if it is a manichean issue on which you are either good or evil, so people who are not interested by politics will just drink the kool aid.
And I don't even speak about the social medias that begin to create censorship and controlling the pipes.
I think you can in general more easily go away with telling people that you have a criminal case than telling them you voted FN in the last election.
We saw the same shaming tactics on Trump supporters or Brexiters recently.

So how can we reverse the steam ? How can we could ever destroy the moral high ground of liberals when they have such a psychologic power on culture and public infrastructures ?

Video related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
>>
if we want to start anything we have to have a clearer ways communicating than posting on /pol/

rally people to the cause maybe set some kind of donation system to help fund projects to further gather support and go from there
>>
>>79963646
We aren't the bad guys, we just need to pick our battles better and stop being cunts.
>>
>>79963646

At an individual level, don't bother. Living a productive life, loving your own kind, contributing to your community, sticking to traditional values, having kids and raising them well is good enough. You're already doing better than most people.

The left has been culturally dominant for so long is has gone full retard. Leftist literally can't handle a peaceful argument or debate ideas, the spreg out when their narrative is challenged. They're losing ground really because their shitty life choices makes them miserable and everyone with half a brain can see that even if they can't talk about it.
>>
>>79963646

All you can do is pit their own interests against each other.

Any change comes at a cost to some group. When someone advocates for change, frame things in the impact to the other pet group.
>>
I wonder the same thing. Unfortunately for me I am a loud mouthed drunk and when I go too far over the edge sometimes the /pol/ in me spills out a little. One time after doing a lot of cocaine I accidentally got into a rant about white nationalism and when it was over I realized the entire room had just gone silent. Whoops. There was a paki kid there too.

We need people who are better at articulating the ideology presented here in a less urgent, civilized manner. I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of urgency when I talk about this shit out loud because we seem to be the last generation or two of white people.
>>
https://discord.gg/HKXPeHd
>>
>>79966591
We know that here but these people strongly believe in the coexist/multikulti meme, they don't even know why aside of the fact that would be "racist" and "bigoted" to advocate against.

Just imagine you live in all white middle class community and people in the neighborhood are asked spontaneously during a meeting if they would accept to have 5 black families being installed before the end of the year.
Unless you come with your numbers about "white fligh", security, etc... and how it will impact the house values, you are pretty fucked, even with them you will surely be called racist by one of the 100 individuals in the room during the discussion and nobody in the silent majority will fight the peer pressure to help you and risking the fact to being labeled as a racist.
>>
>>79963646
You pretend to be aligned with the other side.

Be an SJW in social media and IRL. Engage in the most hateful vitriol you can. Encourage violence against white people. Encourage white people not to have white children. Nothing bad will happen to you. Either nobody will care or they will agree with you.

With any luck, you will plant the seeds of hate in leftist minds. In fact, I am convinced its already there, it just needs to be let out a little.

What this will do it it will drive moderates away from the movement and make reasonable people seem much better in comparison. It will also give justification for not wanting to be involved in modern identity politics and all of its bullshit.
>>
>>79968210

>we aren't the bad guys!
>lie on the internet and pretend to be something you aren't to make the people you disagree with look bad
>>
only one way, ask the question:

IS IT IN MY INTEREST?

No? then fuck it. Accept no moralistic arguments, do not use moralistic arguments, do not get into moralistic lines of discussion.

If you suspect and feel it is not in your or your ethnic groups interest, then it is not and THEY have to prove it is.

THE LEFT ALWAYS WINS ON MORALISM.

Do they say it's moral to SHARE resources? fuck 'em, say you are an egoist.

Taking refugees is moral? Don't care, they take money or jobs or create crime, don't want them.
>>
>>79963646
>How do we stop being the bad guys ?
Show them what a real baddie looks like?
Preferably by holding up a mirror.
>>
>>79968385
Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette

also a lot of people on /pol/ are bad guys too
>>
>>79963646
Start simple.
There are good whites and there are bad whites.
Good Christians and bad Christians.

Then you build from there. After some research, you'll realize bads are normally the minority of any group and not representative of any whole group.

Lastly, you try to outgrow your conditioning of being afraid of people just because they look/believe something different from you.

It's pretty easy to that last step. Even I still cross the street when I see black people at night.
>>
>>79968385
/pol/'s false flags bother me, too.
>>
File: 1315277350746.jpg (5 KB, 264x282) Image search: [Google]
1315277350746.jpg
5 KB, 264x282
>>79963646

How about you don't give a shit?

I don't. When I meet an SJW, I give them some quick facts and when they start spluttering, I give them my most condescending smile and then I ignore them/leave them alone.

We built this world (that is to say, our ancestors) and it is not our responsibility to uphold it. Our responsibility is to let the old things be and move on to greater things.

Personally, I am looking into countries where white people can exist by themselves, under a totalitarian and racist regime, much like Singapore, except for US, not everyone else.

And when the world goes to shit, I'll send my kids to Mars.
>>
>>79967176
>Loud mouthed drunk
>Does cocaine
>Rants and raves about white nationalism
Typical skin-head
>>
>Get in shape
>Dress decently
>Groom yourself
>Speak well
>Have manners and composure
>Be fun

Literally all you need to do to get people to think what you have say is worthy of merit.
>>
File: perceval.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
perceval.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>79969323
I never crossed the path of a SJW outside twitter, I speak about normies at large, if it was only about Mx.FunnyHairColor we would not be on this board you and me.
>>
>>79969399

Frat douche, actually
>>
>>79969842
Just as gross
>>
>>79963646
By becoming the establishment. This is what real life political opposition looks like - you don't actually get to be the cool underdog everyone is rooting for like in Hollywood dystopian movies. Instead, the establishment uses its enormous power and influence to smear and destroy you. This is how it's always been, from the times of the Inquisition to the 20th century dictatorships. The opposition was never popular, socially acceptable or an easy path to follow.
>>
>>79968509
>THE LEFT ALWAYS WINS ON MORALISM.

No, they always win on ethics because they've created a system of ethics that supports their position.

If you want to win the moral/ethical debate, though, you need to go into the sort of logical/philosophical theory that most people will miss, so keeping a discussion in pure pragmatic terms is a sold guideline.
>>
>>79963646
Stop being a pussy and back your shit up you cunt
>>
>>79969700
dont forget: Be male.
>>
>>79971365

the Left's arguments only refer to the moral vectors of 1. care/harm and 2. equality.

that's the points that need to be attacked.

they don't do pragmatism, only tactically.
>>
File: morality[1].gif (16 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
morality[1].gif
16 KB, 640x480
>>79974396
>>
>>79963646
>I'm in med school,

So your job will be peddling pills to the stupid goyim and helping funnel money from obamacare to the drug corps? cool man.
>>
File: 1463503104548.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1463503104548.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>79963646
Just let them experience reality in their skin...Simple as that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov9cmbpP55w#t=16
>>
>>79965803
>Leftist literally can't handle a peaceful argument or debate ideas, the spreg out when their narrative is challenged.
this is it
>>
>>79969700
pic not related? the guy looks like a goober
>>
>>79963646
Napoleon fighted uphill battles, and as he did, just let them advance thinking they have the high ground, and then let them fall on themselves ; truth is with us, with have facts, they only have feeling mate. Just don't bother with them, they'll make a fool of themselves.
>>
>>79968967
He didn't ask for a step by step guide on how to mix and drink Koolaid faggot.
>>
>>79963646
>uphill battles
Like debating who's white and who's not?
>>
File: edelweiß enzian.jpg (48 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
edelweiß enzian.jpg
48 KB, 450x450
>>79963646
Use flowers as your symbol instead of skulls.
>>
>>79974605
>obamacare

Look at his flag, retard.
>>
File: 1308934535075.jpg (163 KB, 400x426) Image search: [Google]
1308934535075.jpg
163 KB, 400x426
>>79963646
For real though why skulls?
>>
Disguise our hate for muslims as freedom fighting for middle eastern women and homos
>>
/pol/ is mostly young, white guys who are mad their moment in the sun ended with their generation.

The impotent rage is delicious, but I don't even think you guys realize what you're mad about. When you all cry about immigration or feminism, you're really just crying about how irrelevant you're becoming.
>>
>>79979627
no you are wrong
>>
>>79963646
What are your opinions on the topic? Let me tell you whether it's true what they say.
>>
>>79979623
That's genuinely me though and it doesn't work.
I'm actually a leftie that opposes Islam because it's oppressive. I still get called racist any time I say anything. Even though it's an ideology I'm talking about.

What I'm going to do next is create a Muslim sock-puppet account and go around everywhere telling gays they should be killed and feminists should stay at home.

That should have better results.
>>
>>79979627
Why shouldn't people being alienated from their own cultures be mad, cuck?
Why shouldn't people whose past, as well as their future is being stolen from them lash out?
We know exactly why we are angry and the further we are pushed the less we shall resort to words to manifest our resentment.
>>
>>79963646
We should build our own social with free spech and redpillednews
>>
>>79963646
You'll never get away from being the bad guy. Someone in the world will always disagree with you and hate you for it. Changing your position for others is the worst thing you could possibly do because in the end it will just piss off other people anyway making it entirely pointless.
>>
File: amerika.jpg (130 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
amerika.jpg
130 KB, 500x375
>>79963646
Severing all ties with the United States would be a good start
>>
>>79983015
>We should build our own social with free spech and redpillednews

Thats the only path.

Time to create our own strictly moderated communities and our own platforms that are pure and don't allow drivel.

facts>feelings
rationality> radicalism
substance > superficiality
gut wrenching truths > pretty lies
>>
>>79970004

I am sure you are a 6'4 190lb aryan god who studies philosophy and neuro science
>>
>>79963646

Step 1. Say what you mean and mean what you say

Step 2. Stop caring whether or not anyone sees you as the good guy or bad guy
>>
>>79967176

Consider how hard it is here, we have literally years. Syria is just the beginning, the whole of Africa is going to be burning soon. We will soon have the choice let 100s of millions of foreigners die to their own devices while gunning them down if they try to cross our borders, or let them into Europe so we can all die slowly with them.

At the same time we have the demographic collapse of whites and the explosion of Muslim immigrant populations and never ending family reunification immigration.

We don't have time to pick our battles. We close the borders and stop immigration within the next few years or the only way to fix things will be a RAHOWA.
>>
>>79983294
>>79983294
>>79983294
Please do. The current government is just a walking machine of corruption. Even President Putin went out to say that he'd love improved relations with the U.S. but every time he sits down to talk with American officials, it's like talking to a wall. They nod to everything and then never follow up on anything.

These are the people that are wrecking the country. They should be pruned.
>>
>>79963646
I hear people justifying violence towards evil "racists" all the time. Like, every time it's mentioned it's good taste for someone to make themselves look good by reminding everyone that there are opinions that are not acceptable and should be fought with violence. I silently accept because they are batshit crazy. Gotta love my leftist family, and my black coworkers.

Only reason I'm racist is because racism is factually correct. I don't particularly like the facts and I don't hate people for being different. We're correct. But I'll lose my job and be shunned by my family if I share my fact-based views.

Boggles my mind T B H F A M
>>
>>79963646
I swear everyone on this fucking board is in med school.
>>
>>79986507

> Only reason I'm racist is because racism is factually correct.

It does. The rejection of racism is purely emotional and ideological. Traditional values and casual racism aren't antisocial, they don't mean you can't get on with other people on an individual basis.

Not blindly trusting strangers or valuing foreign cultures over your own is perfectly rational. You wouldn't have a culture worth anything if you did.

Leftism is a death cult, they got lazy and aren't even trying to make any sense.
>>
>>79971365
In real life discussion I've got a hard time defending surface positions (e.g. being against immigration) because if we move a few layers deeper into our reasoning, I hit things that cannot be said because they are illegal or deserve be countered with violence in their minds - blacks are inferior and cannot maintain civilization, to thread on the example of immigration.
>>
>>79963646
you're only the bad guy if you lose
>>
>>79963646
it's simple.

we buy the media.
>>
>>79969700
Did he wet his pants?
>>
>>79983657
This is probably the only way. Nobody with even the best ideas has ever been taken seriously if they offend everyone.

If we don't treat our ideas seriously then nobody else will.
>>
File: 1383061626079.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1383061626079.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>79963646
Nobody said doing the right thing was easy. Stay strong
>>
>>79987799
People will just spit in your face.

You're not a good person, just accept it.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.