[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazilian Olympics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
So how much of a clusterfuck are the Brazil Olympics going to be? they already have cops not being paid, pollution everywhere and really shitty infrastructure
>>
>>79939139
1st for dead body to wash up on the beach during the volleyball finals.
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/03/opinion/sunday/brazils-olympic-catastrophe.html?_r=0

>RIO DE JANEIRO — IT’S official: The Olympic Games in Rio are an unnatural disaster.
>On June 17, fewer than 50 days before the start of the Games, the state of Rio de Janeiro declared a “state of public calamity.” A financial crisis is preventing the state from honoring its commitments to the Olympic and Paralympic Games, the governor said. That crisis is so severe, he said, it could eventually bring about “a total collapse in public security, health, education, mobility and environmental management.” The authorities are now authorized to ration essential public services and the state is eligible for emergency funds from the federal government.
>I went to Rio recently to see how preparations for the Games are going. Spoiler: not well. The city is a huge construction site. Bricks and pipes are piled everywhere; a few workers lazily push wheelbarrows as if the Games were scheduled for 2017. Nobody knows what the construction sites will become, not even the people working on them: “It’s for the Olympics” was the unanimous reply, followed by speculation about “tents for the judging panels of volleyball or soccer, I guess.”
>Work on the beach volleyball arena at Copacabana stalled because the organizers failed to get the proper environmental licenses. Then the structure was damaged by waves. Workers erected a six-foot-high sand barrier to protect the site. It also protects thugs; tourists are being mugged behind it. A construction worker told me he’d seen a man stabbed there, and warned me to stay away. The robbers were so comfortable that they had left their backpacks and a beach chair nearby on the sand.
>>
>>79939139

>Velodrome collapses, killing people
>Skydiving stunt goes wrong after parachutes fail to open
>Several water based events have to be cancelled due to the water being infected with Zika
>Athletes are already being robbed at gunpoint
>Frequent power cuts, with electricity regularly being cut off due to the city not paying bills
>Already requesting emergency funding from the government
>ISIS have said they will attack the opening ceremony

Strap in lads, this shit is going to be a fucking car crash
>>
>>79939358
don't forget they shot the mascot
>>
>>79939139

T - 30 days

Good luck Brazil.
>>
This will be the greatest shit show this decade and we will get to watch every moment
>>
>>79939756
it's gonna be cancelled or aborted after 1-2 days

this is trying to have the olympics in congo or sweden or something
>>
>>79939859
>Congo or Sweden
>>
>>79939139
It's going to be a shabbier affair than most previous Olympics, but it won't be that bad.

Although, I still live the hope of mass happenings, of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 245x245
>>79939859
>or Sweden
>>
File: GOLEM.png (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
GOLEM.png
1 MB, 800x600
Picking one of the most dangerous countries with a serious crime problem and a virus that makes babies come out retarted?

I wonder who could be behind this?
>>
File: brazil dog.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
brazil dog.gif
2 MB, 360x414
>>79939139
At least they'll have dancing dogs.
>>
Why don't we just do the Olympics in Canada every year?
>>
>>79939139
Having the summer olympics in Norway during the winter would be more successful.
>>
>>79940148
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>79940148
Is everyone a virgin where you're from?
>>
>>79940427

They reproduce by mitosis.
>>
File: 1466661733964.jpg (48 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1466661733964.jpg
48 KB, 500x625
>>79939139
I really hope this is the beginning of the end for the Olympics.

The whole thing is fucked beyond belief.

The IOC is a filthy, sinister force of corrupt evil.
The Olympics are a shameless cash grab at this point.
The Olympics kill people.

Abolish the Olympics for good.
>>
>>79940787
>>79940427
I had not idea /r9k/ had become an independent state
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/americas/rio-de-janeiro-super-bacteria/index.html

>Rio de Janeiro (CNN)A group of Brazilian scientists has detected a drug-resistant bacteria growing off some of Rio de Janeiro's most stunning beaches, in research being published a month before the city hosts the 2016 Olympic Games.
>According to lead researcher Renata Picao, the "super bacteria" entered the city's waterways when sewage coming from local hospitals got channeled into the bay.
>>
File: 1340140511284.jpg (69 KB, 590x525) Image search: [Google]
1340140511284.jpg
69 KB, 590x525
>>79941008
Also, they are letting trannies compete as women
You can expect to see a lot of serious injuries at women fighting sports
>>
>>79941639
>waits for the day when a Y chromosome is considered a performance enhancing drug
>>
>>79939358
i've been stockpiling snacks.
>>
>>79941639
>Be a neet
>Endure relentless mockery
>Get /fit/
>Proceed to shit your pants during a large public event.
>>
>>79940352
It's just the same fucking US. Take it easy
>>
>>79939139
imagine russia winter olympics, just with sand, niggers and more crime.
>>
>>79940107
And monkeys according to this gif.
>>
>>79940107
This dancing doggo always makes me happy.
>>
>>79939358
>water being infected with Zika
>virus
>alive in water
>>
Is that a favela in the top left of ops pic?
>>
>>79940088
DELETE THIS
>>
>>79940127
because it's full of canadians
>>
>>79939139
Just like with the World Cup, Government will probably declare a prolonged holiday so that public services are not as overcrowded as usual and it's less of a cluster fuck.
With that said, it's going to be an embarassment. For decades we waited for that moment and we will fuck it up.
During the World Cup, although it was a public holiday, trafiic jams were so huge that it took me almost 3 hours to drive 5km and I had to pee in the streets.
>>
>>79945918
>virus
>alive
>>
>>79946442
Not Toronto it's full of empty loos while Indians shit in the park. And BC is full of Asians and Australians.
>>
>>79939139
All I can say is that I'm glad I will be in Commiefornia when this shit starts
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.