[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last ramen place I visited didn't have a waiter, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1467684940543.png (457 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1467684940543.png
457 KB, 792x792
The last ramen place I visited didn't have a waiter, just a vending machine with all the ramen types and extras you wanted. You ordered / paid right there and the ticket was sent to the chef who would bring it to you.

The last sushi place i went to had revolving style service, but also pneumatic tubes for delivering plates and had an ipad at every table for ordering.

It seems you Americans can learn a thing or two from out Nippon Neighbors about the service industry.

Min wage workers BTFO
>>
what kind of sushi do you get
>>
Here in Seattle the starting wage for bus boys is the same as HVAC technicians

Would guess automation is the endgame
>>
>>79933462
>Min wage workers BTFO

You shouldnt be attacking the people who are working several minimum wage jobs, because when you break their spirit, they become hateful spiteful welfare bums who sit on welfare, and produce children who only sit on welfare, and end up costing your grandchildren a fortune.

Also, look up debt slavery and the Federal Reserve system in the US.

When you pay taxes, pretty much all of that goes to pay off the interest on a loan made to the US government by a bunch of jews, which means its a clever system of making you work X amount of time directly for that jew.

>anyone who pays taxes in the US is a slave to jewish bankers
>>
>>79933718
>>
>>79933718
This. Good post
>>
File: 125554426773.jpg (57 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
125554426773.jpg
57 KB, 720x576
>>79933462
That doesn't sound too much of a nice experience to me.
>>
>>79933462
McDonald's already has order machines in Australia and America.
>>
>>79933805

Dont forget the Federal Reserve is a bank not controlled by the government, its responsible for the money supply or printing new money, and that they can make all the money they want whenever they want, devaluing the dollars in your pocket.. but also it means they dont actually own that money loaned to the government.

So its purely robbing you of money. The Federal Reserve should be a federal institution that prints money for itself, it shouldnt be private jews printing money at will, loaning it at interest to the US government, and do the point where its like 80% of all GDP that goes to the interest on loans or something, its far beyond the 50% mark anyways.
>>
>>79934280

They are setting up the infrastructure in Canada but still have people in their jobs, if they cant tell the "custom order computer" that lets you place an order with fancy shit on it through a computer is eventually going to replace the people in the middle entirely, they are fucking retarded.

Big thick counter top too, hard to explain but they raised the serving area counter and made it really thick, taking up a bunch of space that the people taking orders used to use.

Probably going to put another computer in it or something, its like almost shoulder height.
>>
>>79933718
You shouldn't be over the age of 22 and working a minimum wage job. You should have a degree, learn a skill, or even be mgmt. in the service industry at said minimum wage company by then.

Being a grown up and working minimum wage means you are an illegal immigrant, a felon, or you just plain suck at life.

Go Bernie!
>>
>>79934463
Nobody is this stupid.
>>
>>79934463
Everyone can't be a project manager senpai

Then project manager would be a minimum wage job. You can't educate the population and promote them en masse, just doesn't work that way.
>>
>>79934463

So what about that 40 year old woman at the diner whos been working there all her life, who gets dumped, and has to get a new job.
>>
>>79934681
>>79934463

Dumped for a foreign worker, who came legally.

This happens in Canada regularly.
>>
>>79934463

Anyways Im not saying you should make your minimum wage 15$ an hour, thats retarded.. but you shouldnt attack the people who are working minimum wage jobs, or poorly paying jobs, or very difficult jobs with long hours etc..

They could be on welfare, with 6 kids. They might be stupid, but they are trying, and society could make it easier on them if we didnt have jews ruining it and stealing all the profits.
>>
File: 1467406195102.jpg (15 KB, 399x342) Image search: [Google]
1467406195102.jpg
15 KB, 399x342
>>79933462
Get used to it slope. Japan with its dying population will be the first nation to implement mass robotics in the everyday service sector.

Its a good thing too. Jap robotics will make spic and mudslime ''immigrants'' obsolete.
>>
>>79935100
>slope
I'm from Norway friend.
>>
>>79933718

Fucking this.
>>
>>79935372
If you're going to play gook. Go with it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.