[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evening, /pol/ I thought pretty hard about writing this post.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 24
File: Rev up those Chickens.jpg (31 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
Rev up those Chickens.jpg
31 KB, 500x283
Evening, /pol/
I thought pretty hard about writing this post. See, I’m not entirely sure what the consequences of telling you all this will be. Hell, it might be nothing. I might just get a couple anons calling me faggot as this slowly sinks to page 10. Maybe my thread will just get shilled out of existence. With all the other information leaks going around right now, I feel like the chances of me suddenly dying in a car accident or jumping off of a building tomorrow are a lot less, especially since this information doesn’t threaten anyone directly. But, I have noticed that there is still a shit-ton of misinformation that we have to wade through, both for those that are asleep and those that think they’re awake.
On that note, I’m going to give you a small piece of the elites’ language, with which to do what thou wilt. Now, before I tell you, let me say that I’m not a shill, or a Jew, or whatever else. I’m just giving you a weapon that gets used against you on a daily basis, so don’t be a dick about it. I’m going to give you all a very, very brief crash course on the Kabbalah. Try not to yell at me. Even if you don’t believe in this shit, or Jesus wants you to cover your ears and say lalalalala, it still behooves you to know the layout of the cage you’re being kept in, just in case you ever decide to escape. Yes, the Kabbalah has Jewish roots, and it’s also in the roots of most western occult practices, from elites to edgy fifteen year olds. So yeah, the whole thing about Jews running the world is half true. Anyway, let’s begin the shitfest.
>>
One more thing before I get started. I’m just some faggot with a laptop, just another self-initiated dingus. Also, I’ve never actually tried to explain the Kabbalah to somebody before. I’m sure there are plenty of important things I’m going to miss, so if any non-shills want to add something, feel free. Now then, let me explain for real this time.
The Kabbalah, aka the ‘tree of life,’ is basically a working model for god/reality/whatever, and is divided into ten ‘Sephiroth.’ I’m going to explain these Sephiroth in the exact opposite order that I learned it, because I feel like it will be easier to follow. I’m going to start with the very top of the Kabbalah at the first Sephira (Sephira is singular of Sephiroth), which is called ‘Kether.’ Kether, simply put, is ‘being.’ It is what you mean when you say ‘is.’ I really don’t know any other way to explain it than that; how the fuck do you explain the concept ‘is?’ It just is. Now, where did this ‘is’ come from? What is the source of ‘being?’ The short answer would be En Soph and God the Unknowable, which I’m not going to get into. But basically, Kether is being. It is not any specific thing, but just this ‘-ness’ that is implied in all things, and even ‘nothing’ (which becomes a ‘thing’ as soon as you think of it).
>>
>>79890546
>>79890299
post info or leave

you are blue balling it's annoying
>>
File: chaos-symbol_design.png (35 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
chaos-symbol_design.png
35 KB, 280x280
Now, obviously it’s not that simple. If there was only ‘being’ and nothing else, then everything would just be this ‘being-ness.’ There wouldn’t be ‘things.’ That’s where the second Sephira, ‘Chokmah’ comes in. The best way I can describe Chokmah is ‘becoming.’ Not any specific thing, just ‘becoming-ness.’ Thinking about the difference between being and becoming will help you understand the difference between Kether and Chokmah. This is the first of the three Sephiroth of force.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that. The Kabbalah divides all reality into consciousness (for lack of a better word), force and form. The ‘form’ is basically the question of ‘what,’ or the ‘thing-ness’ of something. Force is the ‘becoming-ness’ of it, or its manifestation, almost like the fuel of it. Consciousness is the source, the ‘being-ness.’ Kether would fall under the category of ‘consciousness.’ I’ll be the first to admit this is a pretty shitty explanation, and the term ‘consciousness’ doesn’t really satisfy the essence of what it tries to describe. These concepts become progressively more complicated as you move down the Kabbalah. A lot of this shit is hard to put into words, but at the risk of sounding even more retarded I’m going to try to explain them anyway.
>>
File: FraternitasSaturn_emblem_Sy.png (12 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FraternitasSaturn_emblem_Sy.png
12 KB, 600x600
>>79890767
Shhh, calm down.

That last paragraph might have you expecting a Sephira of form next, and you’d be right. ‘Binah,’ the mother of form, is basically all ‘things.’ It is form itself, and therefore it can in short be described as a giant clusterfuck of everything, real and unreal, existent and non-existent, good and bad, possible and impossible, and whatever else. All questions of ‘what’ start here. This is where Chokmah becomes something, and where distinction, difference, and ‘things’ begin. It is the source of all possibilities, even things that do not exist and have not happened or ‘could not’ happen. Do you hate trannies, /pol/? Too bad, because there’s a form for you being one. It just hasn’t manifest from the void.
What’s the void? It’s basically this ‘not-ness’ that separates the Sephira Binah from every Sephiroth below it. The void, or ‘Daath,’ isn’t actually a Sephira itself, but is more like a barrier to be crossed. Without it, everything would be a thing at once. Light would have every speed and no speed, 1+1 = would equal every number and no number, all of tumblr’s made up genders would be real, and everything impossible would be possible. On this note, it is worth saying that ‘time’ and ‘space’ only really apply after the void is crossed into the lower Sephiroth.
By the way, I’m not trying to sound like a pretentious faggot, but if you aren’t getting this, then you might as well stop reading. It only gets more complicated from here.
>>
File: Mars.jpg (368 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
Mars.jpg
368 KB, 683x1024
The following Sephiroth, save for the last one, are basically a consequence of our self-awareness. They are like the ‘filter’ through which we see reality, rather than the actual nature of things. Ever take too much acid and get overwhelmed by everything? That’s why these filters are there. Reality is just too much for us to handle all at once. In other words, the amount of importance and concreteness we give to these Sephiroth is somewhat delusional.
Anyway, moving on. Forms that cross the void are perceived by us via the Sephira of force ‘Chased.’ Chased can basically be described as the ‘eureka’ moment when the cartoon light bulb turns on over your head. It is the moment that something manifests from the void. Now, whether it goes back to the void or manifests further is determined by the Sephira of form ‘Gevurah.’ Gevurah is like a gateway from which things either can or can’t pass through, where it is decided whether or not a manifestation can or cannot ‘be.’ Chased and Gevurah give an illusion of ‘creation’ and ‘destruction;’ however, this is bullshit, since all things both are and are not already, but just haven’t manifested.
>>
File: 1466851340645.gif (4 MB, 490x476) Image search: [Google]
1466851340645.gif
4 MB, 490x476
And for some reason you decided not to type it all out at first so we dont have to wait for your slow ass to type.
>>
File: tiphareth.jpg (29 KB, 250x473) Image search: [Google]
tiphareth.jpg
29 KB, 250x473
The next Sephira down the tree is ‘Tiphereth.’ It is the Second Sephira of consciousness, and in many ways is similar to Kether. It is essentially you without your ego and retarded personality traits. It is your ‘true self,’ a room through which all things that manifest pass, and the source for ‘objective morality.’ It is self-awareness, the ‘Son of God,’ the eye through which reality perceives itself. This is probably the source of that weird, esoteric inner truth you tried to grasp onto and put into words the first time you smoked weed. Of course, words failed you, and you didn’t make any sense to anyone. Tiphareth is like Kether in that respect, which is why most of the discussion about this stuff is done through convoluted, pretentious metaphors, rather than explicitly like I’m doing. Most people don’t really interact with Tiphereth anyway, and instead are ruled by the next two Sephiroth.
>>
File: Cynicism.jpg (661 KB, 2095x1936) Image search: [Google]
Cynicism.jpg
661 KB, 2095x1936
>>79891305
Sorry, am I going too fast?

The final Sephira of force is known as ‘Chased.’ Chased is the Sephira of emotions. It’s not really accurate to say that Chased = emotions as much as it is to say that emotions are how we perceive the force of Chased. Chased is the drive that acts upon us. It gets us to do things, to have sex, to eat Doritos™, to watch TV, to continue breathing, to fap, to sleep, to learn, and just about anything else in between. Even the creation of scientific and mathematical principles comes from the desire to understand and learn about the world around us.
Following this is the final Sephira of form known as ‘Hod.’ It is the source for concepts, logic, math, reasoning, justifications, and so on. When you ask yourself why you have a certain desire, your response will come from Hod. You will feel an emotion first and then attempt to justify it, not vice versa. Even when your drive for something is manipulated by external stimuli (food or sleep), you feel the emotion prior to rationalizing it; you don’t feel it because you made up a justification to be tired or hungry. It is the illusion of ‘explanations’ and ‘reasons’ for things, including the form of the Kabbalah that I’m describing to you right now. You can exhaust yourself by trying to tidy up reality with a clusterfuck of models, but at the end of the day, it’s just reality with some extra layers draped over it.
Before I go onto the next Sephira, let me point out that these are the two Sephiroth from which people tend to be ruled. People either make decisions and goals based on their emotions, or on a myriad of reasons and justifications. Rather than the crown being centered on the ‘true self,’ the crown is left lopsided on either one of these Sephiroth.
>>
No, actually, the thread froze and i thought you had been 404d. Please continue
>>
File: truck.jpg (96 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
truck.jpg
96 KB, 1024x768
>>79891824
Guess I'm not the only one then. I have to keep refreshing the page.

Alright, now we have Yesod, which is basically the ‘interface’ through which we interact with the ‘material world.’ Now, what the fuck does that mean?
Look at the words on this page. Look at the individual letters. They’re nothing but squiggles. To the billions of people on this planet that don’t know English, they have absolutely no meaning whatsoever. To people that still live in shitty tribes and have never seen writing, it just looks like a bunch of random shapes. They would probably see this and think it was some kind of shitty art, not realizing that it actually had an intricate message. You and this hypothetical caveman are looking at the exact same thing and seeing two completely different things. That’s Yesod. Yesod is the interface that binds form to the material world. It is what gives things ‘meaning.’ Look at this picture. Is this a car? Is it a 2015 Honda Accord? Is it a pile of metal alloys, silicon, rubber and plastics? Is it a picture displayed on your computer monitor? Are any of these answers ‘more’ right than another?
Most people, for whatever reason, cannot understand the concept of Yesod, and it seems like some assholes want to keep it that way. This idea of an ‘interface’ is what most of the occult relates to, however.
The final Sephira, at the very bottom, is Malkuth. This is the ‘material’ world, the stage on which all the magic happens. Malkuth is considered to be a reflection of Kether in a lot of ways; perhaps understanding the underlying finality of these two Sephiroth can shed some light as to why. Either way, this is where everything comes together to make the material prison in which you find yourself today. You are here.
>>
File: Kabbalah.jpg (25 KB, 249x425) Image search: [Google]
Kabbalah.jpg
25 KB, 249x425
And that’s it. That’s the occult system that makes the backbone of modern esoterica, from alchemy to even some forms of Satanism. Now that you have a small piece of the super dank secrets, you can start trying to figure out this hidden occult language that the elites use to rule you. There’s a lot more to it that I could explain, such as the lightning strike, Qlippoth, or a bunch of other shit, but if you look into it yourself then you will learn more than by me spoon-feeding you.
I should warn you though (and this goes to any other ‘initiates’ as well), it’s obvious that this information is being leaked deliberately by degrees, and that this new occult millennium is about more than the evolutionary spiritual growth of our species. My intuition tells me that there is something far more sinister at work here. If you decide to study the Kabbalah further, even if just for the purpose turning the elites’ bullshit against them, please be aware of this. Do not let yourself get completely absorbed, lest you trade one master for another.
As for me, I will continue to destroy this prison, brick by brick, which means I will find out the purpose behind this leakage of Illuminati party tricks; assuming, of course, I don’t commit suicide tomorrow with a bullet wound to the back of the head from 5 feet away, or accidentally suffer a concussion and drive into a lake while driving alone in the park at two in the morning.
>>
>>79892087
So with the idea of yesod being an interface and people "seeing" yesod differently, does that mean humanity can eventually control the interface?
>>
File: lumnarty.png (89 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
lumnarty.png
89 KB, 500x462
Anyway, that's it. I'll stick around for twenty minutes or so if anyone has any questions.
>>
>>79892362
I mean in a way that everybody would see the true reality
>>
This is a lot to read. So before I do so - Can I use any of this to my advantage? If not, what's the point of knowing it?
>>
>>79892581
this.
>>
File: heqet.jpg (4 KB, 159x144) Image search: [Google]
heqet.jpg
4 KB, 159x144
>>79892362
We already do.

Again, sorry for the slow responses. My internet is suddenly terrible
>>
>>79890299
Kabbalah without Metatron and post Metatron meditation! Confirmed for time wasting Jews!

Look me up I'm considered a Angel or demigod according to some of your curlies!
>>
File: 1325046337754.gif (326 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1325046337754.gif
326 KB, 500x269
Is OP kill already?
>>
>>79892581
>>79892681

I shouldn't have to explain to you how knowing the systems of the Illuminati can be useful to you. Unless, of course, you're completely happy being ruled over. All this talk about combating the "Jews," yet people don't want to know the tools that gave them so much success, and the weapons they use to keep their power.
>>
This is why I /pol/
>>
>>79892875
Oooooh shiiit niggga meme magic has a base in the veil of daath doesnt it!? It is what it isnt and isnt what it is. So all our memes do have power. Praise kek!
>>
File: tipmeme.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tipmeme.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>79891331

When I read it all from finish to start it made so much more sense.
>>
>>79892391
TDRL
>>
>>79892227
paranoia is pretty common with schizotypal.

the elites don't buy into some shady philosophy that is being used to rule you.

you don't get to be elite in this world by believing silly shit like this. In fact these silly religious ideas are part of what the elites use to control the ignorant masses.

the ruling forces in human society are much more pragmatic. Probably atheists, undoubtedly moral relativists. Completely entitled and feel entirely justified in using anyone they can.

this isn't some grand philosophical mystery, in fact they're spiritual simpletons if anything. Because seeing makes one rich in a society of blind people. Kabbalah is just one type of blindness.
>>
>>79892955
I didn't feel it was necessary to get into the angels and hierarchies; I'm trying to make the Kabbalah as simple as possible, so that /pol/ can actually use it and understand some of the moves that the illuminati makes, rather than just shouting satanism and da joos at it. Honestly, I feel like the lightning strike is more fundamental than understanding the angels.
>>
>>79893313

This is a non-answer. Please don't use Jew tactics and tell me whether or not there is a direct benefit I can attain from this. My time is valuable.
>>
>>79893835
If your time is valuable why are you wasting it on your doubts, you either believe it or you dont. Continue with your life.
>>
>>79893835
the schizotypal can't simply explain how he comes to his conclusions. They are products of apophenia, he wants to give you hints and have your arrive at the same conclusion he did.

because that would mean he's not crazy.
>>
Do what I did people. Start with the bottom Sephira, and work your way up what he posted. It will all make sense.
>>
File: fractal.png (2 MB, 797x897) Image search: [Google]
fractal.png
2 MB, 797x897
>>79893717
We use Meme Magic here! But meditative Meme Magic is also okay!
>>
File: 1467740542566.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1467740542566.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>
>>79893547
I'd call it more philosophical than religious. It's possible to look at the Kabbalah with a more clinical than religious perspective. Of course, what the 'elites' follow is probably a lot more modified than this anyway, hence the Bohemian Grove debacle.

>Schizo

There's no need for ad hominems here.
>>
>>79893547
the occult is the opiate of the elite masses just like our religion. hence the moral grey areas and 'do what thou wilt' philosophy to enable them and asceticism and guilt to keep us in line
>>
>>79890299

fuck off kike
>>
>>79894235
I'm not saying you're wrong because you're schizotypal. I'm saying the fact that you're schizotypal has led you to be wrong.

truth is not an ad hom and there is no particular stigma in being clinically... mistaken.
>>
I stopped reading after the 2nd post. I'm happy I didn't make it any farther.
>>
As you can see OP you have a lot of work to do. But I appreciate what you have posted. It has offered me great insight into the methods of oppressors.
>>
>>79892087
lurking here, please go on
>>
take this aleister crowley bullshit to >>>/x/
>>
>>79894333
>enable them and asceticism and guilt to keep us in line
no such philosophy is necessary though.

all one needs to do is reject the morality of the rest of the public. No particular reason is required because that morality is based on false ideas such as god and this stuff.

once you see that the idiots are limiting themselves it's easy enough to escape those limits.

>I like to fuck lots of women but society says I shouldn't because bible yada yada 10 commandments something something.
>how about I just reject the bible and the commandments and do what I want?
this is an essential choice most wealthy people will make at some point. To ignore the bullshit religious morality of the masses.
>>
>>79894637

Yeah this is a load of bullshit.
>>
>>79893547

Alex Jones witnessed on video the so called elites worshipping statues of owls and performing mock human sacrifice rituals.

Doesn't sound atheist or pragmatic people to me
>>
>>79895221
Poe's law.

I honestly can't tell if you're making fun of the mentally ill people or if you're one of them. This confusion visits me often on /pol/.
>>
>>79894504
Attacks based on personal merit is the definition of ad hominem; therefore, making attacks against my ethos instead of addressing my points are ad hominems. Unless you have something to actually say, I'm going to assume you're a shill.

>>79894333
Agreed.

>>79893717
If you know the weapons used against you, you can not only use them yourself, but find a way to break them. These principles have been used for centuries against you; you can either continue to fight back the way you are now, or you can start playing with the same pieces. Do I have to spell out for you how learning your enemy's strategies is useful?
>>
>>79894048
>he wants to give you hints and have your arrive at the same conclusion he did
not like i'm buying what OP says, but this is what every education system do
>>
>>79895390
>making attacks against my ethos instead of addressing my points are ad hominems
you've made no points.

you've asserted that an undefined "elite" which you can't prove does or doesn't exist adhere to a spiritual philosophy that can neither be verified nor denied.

But ultimately there's no evidence such an elite exists or that they believe as you claim.

and in the absence of evidence all we have are your imaginings, which you undoubtedly adopted from others of similar bent. There is no particular reason to believe anything you've said.
>>
neat.
My best guess is that the elites are messing with thoughts and emotions such that wen manifest the reality that they desire.
They manipulate this using the "lettering" sephoroth. Not just lettering, but also the presentation of info/misinfo.

Cool. Judaism is based.
>>
>>79895390
Sorry, this was meant for
>>79893835
>>
>>79895489
>this is what every education system do
the main difference is in education you will generally all arrive at the same conclusions.

with OP probably not.
>>
File: img_5998.jpg (740 KB, 2048x1258) Image search: [Google]
img_5998.jpg
740 KB, 2048x1258
Solid thread
>>
So what the fuck is that on the dollar bill then? A bird?
>>
>>79895794
>you will generally all arrive at the same conclusions
right, point for you.
>>
Reminder that this is what the Jews who attempt to manipulate the world actually believe
>>
>>79896077
is it that outlandish?
I mean, there is such a thing as being, becoming, nothingess, ego, logic, emotion... etc.
>>
>>79896181
the outlandish part is that they believe they can run the world with it
>>
>>79895663
I'm sure you can verify these things if you ever decide to look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-6mQlZRMI

Obviously, you have other groups like the Bilderbergs out there. There is, objectively, an elite body; how organized they are, who their members are, what their structure is (if any), and things of that nature are disputable. But of course, you can believe anything you want to. The fact that the Kabbalah exists in the first place is proof of that.

But I digress. I'll let you get the last word since I'm out of time. Those that can use this thread will do so.
>>
File: sp1.jpg (35 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
sp1.jpg
35 KB, 544x400
Whelp, obviously this is a waste of time.
>>
>>79896288
things do seem to be going their way.
>>
Anyone actually read it? Is it worth my precious precious time?
>>
>>79896639
lazy nigger. learn something.
>>
File: sp2.jpg (12 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
sp2.jpg
12 KB, 262x193
>>
>>79896738
yes. It is an interesting take on reality. He doesnt detail the HOW but the WHAT is their and is worth a good ponder.
>>
>>79890299

Spot the """random""" owl at Eyes Wide Shut.

Hint: It's at the part where Tom Cruise talks about his client/boss about the events while he is learning about the women's(Marilyn Monroe) death from newspaper.
>>
File: disflakes.png (51 KB, 197x319) Image search: [Google]
disflakes.png
51 KB, 197x319
>>79896738
Only if you skipped the breakfast menu.
>>
File: sp3.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sp3.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>>79896775

You and the OP.
>>
>>79896738

yes
>>
>>79896639
>>79896846
>>79896953
fuck you dylan.
>>
File: 1467764045435s.png (52 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1467764045435s.png
52 KB, 250x141
>enhance
>>
File: sp4.png (148 KB, 396x350) Image search: [Google]
sp4.png
148 KB, 396x350
Ssssh, take your meds and go to bed now, aspie.
>>
>>79897776

Fug
>>
>wall of text
>claims he's not a shill and repeats this multiple times

Holy shit what a fucking shill

Grow up and stop roleplaying faggot
>>
>>79897282
I'm dylan and had nothing to do with this. fuck you too.
>>
>>79895864
a spider
>>
>>79894048
so basically Buddhism. Fuck this shit is retarded, its like a competition to see who can make the most outlandish religion. My bet is still on the Scientologist.
>>
>>79896639
>>79896846
>>79896953
>>79897880
>>>/b/
>>
>>79890299
>get itero digitus
>waste them in wall'o'text

I found Summer
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.