[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will the world be when China dominates it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: chinaglobe.jpg (16 KB, 300x413) Image search: [Google]
chinaglobe.jpg
16 KB, 300x413
Assuming that the world will be dominated by China in the near future (because it's inevitable), how do you think the future will be?

According to genetic studies, Chinese people have a genetic predisposition towards behaviors such as philopatry, reproductive altruism, homophily and long-term orientation. You can see a good study about this here: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886914007223

All this is the complete opposite of the standard genotype and behavior prevalent in the West. How will look a world dominated by people so different from us?
>>
>>79774448
Revenge for the Battle of Talas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas

Kebabs BTFO
>>
>>79774448
China is still a second world country outside of their overpopulated coastal cities. Their government constantly fucks up their economy with GDP boosting ghost towns and lack of infrastructure development (aka meaningful development).

If they are smart, then they will invest heavily in some sort of African enclave that eventually spreads throughout the target country and to neighboring countries. The United States should have done this decades ago, but we have idiots who don't understand foreign policy and economic benefits at all in charge. They are probably just "lobbying" for corporate resource interests in Africa anyways which obviously is very short term and volatile without accompanying projects. The end result of this would be that their targeted part of Africa replaces China, but now China is the exploiter of cheap labor and resources instead of the west.
>>
>>79774448
>no arguments
not an argument
>>
>>79774649
>Supposedly, Chinese prisoners captured in the aftermath of the battle brought paper-making technology to the Middle East, from which it eventually spread to Europe.
didn't know that theory before I looked at this. always wondered how paper making spread to Europe.
>>
>>79774448
Good thing I can also speak ching chong if that time comes
>>
>>79774448
less degenerate
>>
Minorities put in their place. Whites at the side of chinks as world rulers. Islam either pacified down to what christianity currently is or totally eradicated. Lots of technology, also lots of corruption and bureaucracy. Pollution. Probably mars colonies by 2050. Eugenics. They will limit nigger reproduction (hell, they did it to their own, the days of nogs, spics, curries, and rags breeding out of control are over.) Weird copyright law and knockoffs, fakes, and fraud everywhere. Selling products that make you sick due to shitty regulation. Probably bullet trains, chink block apartments, super skyscrapers, and general cyberpunk.

As long as they leave my woods clean and pure, they can go ahead. Better than this jewish nightmare. Minute they start chopping down my wilderness I'm going to genocide those chinks.

>>79776030

Chinese is a disgusting language. It sounds evil. Writing is beautiful though, well, pre-commie chink runes are.
>>
>>79774448
china is a shithole and its government will collapse long before it becomes a real superpower, maybe the successor could dominate the world but that wont be for several generations at least
>>
>>79774448
heard all this before in the late 80s with Japan

didn't happen then. won't happen now
>>
>>79775542
Paper making has been part of the Middle East since like 500 BC. It's why we know very little about the Persian Empire (the paper slowly rotted) but we know so much about Greece and Rome (the wrote in clay tablets)
>>
>>79777454
I know geography is hard for Americans, but Japan has half the population of the USA while China is many times larger.
>>
>>79777454
>Japan, a country of 120 million vs China, a country of 1.2 BILLION
nice brain you got there
>>
historically china has been divided more than it has been unified. we're heading towards another era of divided china
>>
Progress is stalling. I believe they will jump start it again. They will also knock some sense into the spoiled West. They will save civilization, in fact.

Thank god they exist. We got lucky there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.