[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy birthday America! How many migrants do you want this year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Mexicanas at the beach.jpg (82 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Mexicanas at the beach.jpg
82 KB, 620x413
Happy birthday America! How many migrants do you want this year champ? Do you prefer hot women or hard working farmers?
>>
>>79767824
>I go to a community college with a lot of international students
>see this pretty blonde with light skin I thought I recognized as a Ukrainian from my language class
>say hi, introduce myself
>She responds with this heavy hispanic accent, no way in fuck she's who I thought she was
> tell her I mistook her for a Ukrainian
>turns out she's "full blooded" Mexican, a castiza

When I asked that last part, whether she was from Northern Mexico, she laughed and said "of course! Do I look like a Southerner to you?"

why can't you send more like her over Paco? Why do you keep mailing over these squishy gremlins that shit out 15 kids?
>>
File: meztizos and white murrikkans.png (15 KB, 349x122) Image search: [Google]
meztizos and white murrikkans.png
15 KB, 349x122
>>79768883
We do, but your guys can't tell them appart because you and non indian Mexicans are pretty much the same.
>>
>>79768883
>why can't you send more like her over Paco?

because she is from the class of people who are sending over their trouble makers so they can continue to make shitloads of money on drug trade and other crap.

it's those elite mexicans that are CAUSING all this shit.

Mexico is home to several billionaires.
>>
>>79767824
those look like americans vacationing

you can tell because they aren't covered in diarrhea
>>
>>79771766
what the fuck

we are not the same

fuck off and stop trying to steal my genetics
>>
>>79773735
Wouldn't it be the other way around as your guys always get that Montezuma's revenge thing?
>>
>>79773948
bottled water. we figured out your tricks.
>>
File: Central Mexican crowd .jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
Central Mexican crowd .jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
>>79773877
Im not talking about southern indians but Central and Northern Mexicans, most people there would pass unnoticed in the US.
>>
File: 1270143542126.jpg (82 KB, 312x468) Image search: [Google]
1270143542126.jpg
82 KB, 312x468
>>79767824
>How many migrants do you want this year champ?

At least a million

>Do you prefer hot women or hard working farmers?

A bit of both
>>
>>79774145
What fucks your guys over is not the water but the food itself, your stomachs ain't used to actual cheese for example, just plastic with flavor.
>>
>>79775548
none of those people look remotely American...stop with this stupid meme
>>
>>79779831
I've been to the US and I see plenty of American tourists, they do.
>>
>>79775670
They're on their way buddy.
>>
>>79767824
BUMP with best wishes.
>>
>>79767824

>hot women
>hard working farmers

Yeah, sounds good! Send as many Europeans over as you can.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.