[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw you want to a good Christian but Jesus was a Jew How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: 1465349154295.jpg (65 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1465349154295.jpg
65 KB, 540x540
> tfw you want to a good Christian but Jesus was a Jew

How do you do it /pol/ ?
>>
File: jewishtricks.png (637 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
jewishtricks.png
637 KB, 573x1552
>>79666603
>Judean and religious Jew are the same word
You have been fooled by the kikes again
>>
>>79666931
But the old testament is copy&pasted from the torah
>>
File: Its Time.png (325 KB, 908x525) Image search: [Google]
Its Time.png
325 KB, 908x525
>>79666603
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

You ask God for help. Isaiah said he would not come as a very pretty or attractive man. He would be reviled and hated but for his love of all he would die on the cross afflicted for all our transgressions.

We are all fallen from Eden and therefor are all sinners and equally broken creatures before God. We all deserve death and hell. When you look at someone try to remember you're only seeing the outside of them and to watch their actions first. What were the actions of Christ who knew he was going to die for our transgressions? He did it even though he knew it was going to hurt because he loved us and wanted to reconcile us with God. He traded his position of perfect harmony with God so that you might have everlasting life and be washed in his blood and made a new person.
>>
>>79666603

Jesus was not a Jew. Jew is a term invented by the King James Version of the bible to refer to "Judeans" which was the name of the people in that area.

Jesus was the Messiah and the living God made flesh who came to BTFO the corruption of the Jews, and the world.
>>
File: 1401827724013.jpg (850 KB, 2171x2105) Image search: [Google]
1401827724013.jpg
850 KB, 2171x2105
Jews before Christ knew God, Jews today do not by denying Christ
>John 14:6
>>
>>79667180
The Torah is just the first five books of the Old Testament. Judaism does not simply follow the Torah or the Old Testament.They fallow rabbinic literature which were different ideas some religious leaders pulled out of their ass. Jesus referred to the people who did this and those who follow their teachings as children of the devil.
>>
>>79667478
>>79667844
wat
>>
File: 1243235367.jpg (693 KB, 867x930) Image search: [Google]
1243235367.jpg
693 KB, 867x930
Dr. William Schnoebelen and Brother Nathanael are both of Jewish descent and yet based.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Dautremont1/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos
>>
>>79667948
Yeah in the greek its referred to as the "Oral law". It wasn't codified and written down until much later. If you've ever seen an ex-jewish person who has converted to Christianity talk. They explain just how burdensome and intolerant of what the actual Torah teaches that they are distanced from God. Most modern Jews don't even go to the synagogue on Sabbath because of the rule and regulations of just doing such a simple thing as not working. That seems very wrong to me.
>>
>>79668138
Except he's eastern orthodox
>>
>>79668317
I'm a fundamentalist. I read everyday. Why wouldn't you read? That is confusing to me.
>>
File: Views_about_abortion.png (71 KB, 1856x2400) Image search: [Google]
Views_about_abortion.png
71 KB, 1856x2400
>>79668465
You should absolutely read scripture every day, these are responses to a survey
>>
>>79668631
Ouch. I hope I never become like that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.