[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do right wingers have so much trouble appealing to smart people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1466747309158.png (64 KB, 1437x385) Image search: [Google]
1466747309158.png
64 KB, 1437x385
Why do right wingers have so much trouble appealing to smart people?
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79604603
SMART PEOPLE HAVE SOFT, WEAK BODIES AND CAN BE EASILY CURBSTOMPED, SADLY.

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s [Embed]

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
Because smart people are essentially retarded. Primitive, or primal Intelligence is a normal reaction to stupidity. Therefore, Right Wingers = Primitively Intelligent on a Primal Level (Muh Race). Come at me, Kikes.
>>
Because part of being middle class is subscribing to lofty political ideals. You learn about these at university and the more you can intellectualize and detach your reality the smarter you sound. At the same time, you can move to homogeneous neighborhoods and send your kids to expensive white schools and defend your lofty delusions because you don't live them. Not many people are smart enough to move beyond that and they will argue to the hilt convinced that anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
>>
What kind of smart person supports their own extinction?
>>
>>79604603
indoctrination =/= education, sage and kys
>>
Education level doesn't say anything about your intelligence. I have scored 150 on an online IQ test but I am a high school dropout.
>>
>>79605252
fight me
>>
>>79605054
really makes you think
>>
>>79605068
Damn 'Straya well said and succinct.

There's a good recording of William Pierce out there where he talks about the subject in depth.
>>
>>79605321
>an online IQ test
I once scored 232
>>
>>79604603
Why do left-wingers have so much trouble appealing to old people with life experience?
>>
>>79605555

I did a test myself and scored over 9000 on it.
>>
>>79604603
Please don't confuse smart with having a college degree. The people I go to university with are so dumb and left leaning, it's ridiculous. They are utterly brainwashed and delusional. Here's the thing: the longer you stay in school, the more (((they))) can fuck with your head. Especially if you don't study anything science related. That's he whole point of all non STEM degrees imo. I enjoy outraging and redpilling normies though.
>>
STEM leans right wing

most college degrees are worthless
>>
>>79604603

A university degree is the height of leftist programming. Each successive stage of the education process indoctrinates further.

I have a degree, but I can't deny that it was the most leftist thing I've ever had to suffer through to get and the reason I did so was simply to have a piece of paper to say I am more unique than most people, so I deserve a better job.

"""Smart""" people jump through more ideological hoops to get the rewards that entitle them to earn more money. It's simply a matter of rewarding those who exert more effort to indoctrinate themselves.
>>
File: 1466249071114.png (268 KB, 1200x416) Image search: [Google]
1466249071114.png
268 KB, 1200x416
>>79606109

It does not. It is only right wing from the perspective of the far left of liberal arts degrees.
>>
>>79604603
It's a simple bandwagon.

They have left wing political views because left wing political views are perceived as more intellectual. One thing that you learn when dealing with even the smartest people is that their political views are no more advanced than the guy who dropped out of high-school and works in a factory for $8/hour. In fact, the factory worker is probably more serious because the political climate can make or break their career.

It's also really hard to break the conditioning on someone who sees themselves as intelligent. Intelligent people hate being wrong above all else. Once they've been fooled into believing something, they tend to pull extreme mental gymnastics to justify a position that they can't really explain. Politics is an accessory to them. It's there to make them look smarter in front of their friends. Introspection is dangerous when all you care about is status.

You'll find that right wing academics generally do a far better job at defending their views than left-wing ones. This is because, at some point, they've actually taken the time to justify their own views.
>>
>>79604603
Why do left wingers hate those with less education than themselves? Why do left wingers wish them to suffer so much?
>>
>>79604603
>50% of men voted remain
>50% of women voted remain
>all population is either men or women
>somehow leave one?

This data is clearly fake. How can both men and women be majority remain if leave fucking won
>>
>>79608403
Retard.
>>
File: court.jpg (281 KB, 800x842) Image search: [Google]
court.jpg
281 KB, 800x842
>>79604603
>Why do right wingers have so much trouble appealing to smart people?

Higher education means you most probably have some form of government job.

Also, higher educated = went through liberal college brainwashing machine.
>>
Really? Educated liberals are brainwashed but me and my grade 8 education can see what's really going on? Every time you guys post you give credence to the stereotype of the mindless conservative.
>>
>>79609996
Spotted the brain washed faggot.
>>
>>79605068
This. This is why I voted 1 in the referendum. Superhuman dedication to shitposting results in top tier bantz and then the other 2 or 3% of the time not spent shitposting is brilliance.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.