[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone fill me in on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 700x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 700x308
>>
>>79568680
Ship was being used as a test bed for new radar tech
Accident on board killed a couple of sailors working on this top secret project
Rumors spread it was alien tech and the ship disappeared in a tachyon tornado or some bullshit
Military helped rumors along so Germans and Japs wouldn't find out how much value they placed in radar
Years later Neets and Weaboos still think people in the 1940's built a steampunk time machine out of transistors and vacuum tubes with a 50 kilowatt diesel generator being used as a power source
>>
>>79568957
I was reading that it was reported that when it reappeared, 4 people were half embedded into the steel decks.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 214x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 214x250
>>79568680
Jews
>>
>>79568680
Some X-files bullshit happened
>>
File: Tape_runs_out.jpg (22 KB, 292x442) Image search: [Google]
Tape_runs_out.jpg
22 KB, 292x442
>>79568680

Betweem 9/11 and Tesla I'd say something probably went down, but it was likely optical invisibility or some shit. Possibly some molecular disassociation as seen in the Hutchinson effect. Judy Woods has done a lot of talking about Directed Energy Weapons. Joseph Farrell has done a lot of interesting research into the Nazi Bell as well. It's all the same shit.

http://www.thebyteshow.com/josephpfarrell.html

I'm not sure exactly which show talks about the Nazi bell in detail. Xerum 255, thorium stockpiles, Hitlers weird military decisions. he ties it all together very nicely.
>>
File: Giant_peanut_in_Plains,_Georgia.jpg (2 MB, 4589x3601) Image search: [Google]
Giant_peanut_in_Plains,_Georgia.jpg
2 MB, 4589x3601
>>79568957
>radar tech
>killed a couple of sailors
>>
>>79568680
They were testing a "magnetic" device that would, in theory, let them travel from one place to another without crossing the intervening space.

It worked. They opened a wormhole, and the ship was moved through space/time to a different place. Not many survived, and most that did were driven mad
>>
>>79568680
I heard they were testing some sort of de-gaussing mechanism. To make the ship less visible to magnetic detection methods.

There are a lot of stories (such as Marshall Barnes') about weird things happening in the presence of very strong oscillating electromagnetic fields, but I'm not an expert, can't confirm, and the tech seems to not have been pursued.
>>
False and homosexual
>>
>>79569097
lol, cmon man.
>>
>>79571552
Fucking with high magnetics from the inside of a gravity well is not a good idea, apparently.
>>
>>79571096
Actually John Hutchinson is the guy I meant to refer to. He did some shows with Art Bell which are worth a listen, google Hutchinson Art Bell archive.org
>>
File: save your soul.png (95 KB, 813x416) Image search: [Google]
save your soul.png
95 KB, 813x416
>>79568957
FPBP
/thread
>>
Some dude traveled to the future and saved humanity.
>>
Thomas Townsend Brown built something with gravity that even today is not understood. He left the employ of the military and soon after they messed up his experiment bad.
>>
>>79568680
>>>x
>>
>>79572641
Gosh I almost forgot Tila Tequila browses /pol/. Can't seem to contain her power level though.
>>
citywas overrun by niggers
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.