[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putin in April 2013, before the start of the refugee crisis:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 8678655554.jpg (76 KB, 634x500) Image search: [Google]
8678655554.jpg
76 KB, 634x500
Putin in April 2013, before the start of the refugee crisis:

>Both Europe and Russia have a demographic problem. Sure, you can resolve immigration and that is indeed one way of coping.However, in Russia, I would like to see the demographic situation improve through increased births of our own ethnicities.

How can one man be so based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZDwaBE3RI
>>
>>79555077

He is a strong leader and thinks more in his own country than in others. Those are two things that almost faced extinction in today politics.
>>
>>79555077

One of the major problems with /pol/ is so-called 'redpilled' people still pay more attention to the rhetoric of politicians instead of actually looking at what is in fact happening in the real world.

Go take a quick look at the immigration stats for Russia since Putin has been in power.

What you'll find is that they have the 2nd highest immigration rate in the world, after USA, in terms of absolute numbers. Many of these are legal, though there are just as many illegals, and the vast majority are muslims from Central Asia.

Putin's and his oligarch cronies do nothing to stop this because they like the cheap labor and increased manpower.

Of course he has to make statements in public claiming to be against it and pretending there is no such immigration purely please his followers and people like you who like nice speeches instead of looking at the actual facts.

Next take a look at the fertility rates in Russian regions. You will find that only the turkic and muslim regions have fertility rates above replacement, and virtually all ethnic Russian regions are far below it.

The stats in the first table in this wiki article come straight from the official Russian census website

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_total_fertility_rate
http://www.gks.ru/dbscripts/cbsd/dbinet.cgi?pl=2415002

Paying more attention to the rhetoric of Putin's carefully crafted political speeches while completely ignoring what is actually happening in the real world even according his own official government stats basically makes you just another bluepilled fuck.
>>
>>79557357

I am not foreign to the immigration statistics nor do I worship Putin as a perfect leader. I am aware that Putin would be no better as a President than what he have in the West. I just enjoy the way he publicly says things that few other politicians will address. He is comparable to Trump in that sense, though Putin is slightly more eloquent.

However, there is a fault in your argument. You are citing the statistics and arguing that Putin is contradicting himself with his own speech. However, he did not say that he didn't support immigration or would like to stop immigration as a whole.

He simply said that immigration is one way of coping, but that he would like to STIMULATE the birth-rate among people or Russian descent.
>>
I guess you won't be replying anymore. I look forward to more visits from the redpilled statistics deity also known as (You).
>>
Man, he would be one of the greatest Russian leaders if he actually acted on his words. He doesn't. I hope there is something good within him and true love for this nation, that will awaken him and make him actually do something.
>>
>>79555077
when will you understand that he is behind the recent influx of islamist into europe?
Right after he turned the Syrian war into his favor
Right after he locked ukraine into never reaching EU or NATO
Right after taking Crimea and keeping the black sea fleet
Right after saving Assad from getting wrecked like Ghadaffi
>>
>>79561663
oh is he also behind the cuck colilation of self hating European nations who actively seek mass immigration into their countries? guess he hypnotized all the european "men" into voting for open boarders.
>>
File: norway.png (216 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
norway.png
216 KB, 640x359
>>79556162
White people and slavs are great, but too empathetic. If we don't have a strong leader, we get fucked by the savage nations because we put too much trust in them.
>>
>>79561962
And at the same time finances right wing groups. Hes a jew, no doubt about it
>>
>>79555077
That's what Hitler did and his party rewarded German mothers for every birth. It worked and it was glorious

;_;
>>
>>79562712
thats what jews do in israel and it working
makes you think huh
>>
>>79562143
>tfw when dated Emilie 8 years back in the summer camp in Norway.
I should have stayed with her, I should have stayed with her, I should have stayed with her. So many things I should have done. "Should have", that would be on my grave stone.
Life is pain.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.