[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: 438484.gif (2 MB, 252x320) Image search: [Google]
438484.gif
2 MB, 252x320
Do people here really believe Jews are behind everything? Or is this just some sort of meme?

Wouldn't that make the Jews the master race? And wouldn't that basically make white people niggers to the Jews?
I'm a white upper middle class girl and I live in a town which is basically a mix of white christians/nonreligious and jews, Never seen any of them do any nefarious actions to undermine muh white race.
Convince me otherwise. Don't use JPG infographs or any nazi propaganda.
>>
File: jewww.jpg (15 KB, 214x210) Image search: [Google]
jewww.jpg
15 KB, 214x210
>>79534842
Would you please shut the fuck up and stop ruining my reputation?
>>
I can tell you this. I grew up in upstate New York in a small shitty town in the middle of the forest.

Used to be a really live place. By the time I was like twenty it was a fucking ghost town.

except for...

a shitload of Bungalows and stores that remained closed and unused throughout the year except for summers when the Orthodox Jews would come up from the city to spend their summers. They bought everything up. As stores closed down and people moved out of town I noticed more Jewish stores and shit that opened up where they used to be. Not sure if this is incidental because the stores closed on their own or if the Jews somehow caused all this shit.

I can tell you right now they are cheap as fuck, can't drive for shit, and have like 10 kids per family.
>>
File: JewishExpulsion.png (189 KB, 632x724) Image search: [Google]
JewishExpulsion.png
189 KB, 632x724
They control Hollywood and the media. I don't think that is up for debate.

Jews are master manipulators. It's what they do best. Their weakness is they're Jews, always get too greedy too soon, and get BTFO.

Rinse and repeat.

Are they behind everything? Of course not, but they want to be.
>>
>>79535060
This goy gets it, Jews are either oppressed whiny victims that history shits upon. Or Machiavellian masterminds that control everything.

Which would you rather identify with?
>>
>>79534842
>Don't use JPG infographs or any nazi propaganda
/pol/ doesn't have anything else
>>
File: 1467406310265.jpg (45 KB, 541x541) Image search: [Google]
1467406310265.jpg
45 KB, 541x541
>>79534842
Pic mildly related.
>>
File: image.png (996 KB, 725x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
996 KB, 725x768
>>79535470
This.

They understand how to create propaganda and have been doing so for well over 70+ years. Especially in television.

You really think it's coincidence that 75% LITERALLY 75% of all film producers and directors are Jewish? Even a large portion of actors and actresses are Jewish.

Mel Gibson didn't spend 20+ years in the film industry and rant about Jews because he didn't know what he was talking about. He also was blacklisted by Jews in Hollywood until he apologized and he's still blacklisted.

That's how powerful Jews are at manipulation
>>
>>79535247

at least they're semi-white and hate arabs.

more for our side.
>>
>>79534842
Obviously not all Jews are responsible, just the elites, but yes, they own all the banks, corporations, media, and our politicians through bribery or blackmail.

Think about it. We're all debt slaves to them thanks to usury from loaning money to our governments and to us personally. They make their politician puppets import 3rd worlders so wages get slashed so "their" companies (which they used Jew nepotism to take over from whites) make more money. They start wars so they can make interest off of loaning money to both sides. Their media brainwashes average people into going into debt to buy shit they don't need, or supporting their multicultural hell, or not vote for outsider politicians who could save our country, and cover up the truth about them. Their greed holds back technological advancement so they can keep making money on obsolete industries like oil and gas, and they intentionally design products to with planned obsolescence to force you to waste more money.

They use every trick they can think of to screw us over. Everything miserable about modern life is thanks to them abusing their power. Imagine life if you didn't have so much of your money and time committed to paying interest on the debt. We could use that money to create robots so we don't have to work, or explore space, or invent futuristic tech, but instead the Jewish parasite sucks it all for himself. THIS IS WHY JEWS ARE THE WORST FUCKING SCUM.
>>
>>79534842
please slice your throat open :)
>>
File: jewmeme.jpg (169 KB, 890x672) Image search: [Google]
jewmeme.jpg
169 KB, 890x672
>>79534842
>Do people here really believe Jews are behind everything? Or is this just some sort of meme?

It's just a meme.

"Jew" means "something bad", e.g. "Don't drink the carbonated Jew" (soda pop), "don't trust the vaginal Jew" (women) etc.

/pol/ is 10% against Jews and 99% against women. Women are the destroyers of nations, Nearly everybody at /pol/ knows this.
>>
File: 4chan's opinion.jpg (304 KB, 1419x948) Image search: [Google]
4chan's opinion.jpg
304 KB, 1419x948
>>79537650
>Nearly everybody at /pol/ knows this

Actually nearly everybody at 4chan.
>>
>>79537650
Only because women are impressionable and easily misled by the Jews' media. In the end, the Jewish elites are the true root of every problem in western countries.
>>
File: women voting.png (609 KB, 1808x3731) Image search: [Google]
women voting.png
609 KB, 1808x3731
>>79537085
>Imagine life if you didn't have so much of your money and time committed to paying interest on the debt.

Because of cunts, of course.
>>
>1post by this ID

Don't fall for the "im a grill" meme.
>>
File: real victims.jpg (241 KB, 1103x752) Image search: [Google]
real victims.jpg
241 KB, 1103x752
>>79537846

Waaaaah, the poor women are the real victims.
>>
Jews were behind the banking system and usury taxes in the 16th century which pervade/erode everything good in modern society. Even before that they profited on trade routes. It all leads back to them
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.