[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it acceptable to crucify someone because of certain political
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: LIL BOOSIE.png (193 KB, 401x474) Image search: [Google]
LIL BOOSIE.png
193 KB, 401x474
Why is it acceptable to crucify someone because of certain political beliefs?

It seems like if you attack (even civily and watch your wording to not be offensive) major leftwing views they will all crucify you.

>saying Brock's punishment was enough and he didn't need more jail time
>ANYTHING against gays
>ANYTHING against trans
>ANYTHING against immigration/refugees
>ANYTHING disputing feminist definitions of rape
>ANYTHING in support of trump

theres many more and even just offhandedly mentioning something can get libs to blow up.

This is polarizing the people's of our country (and many others), ruining friendship, creating violence, and it's sickening.

What should be done about this? Politicians keep badmouthing each other and the supporters of their rivals, media doesn't want to change. We might soon have a society where we are scared of conversations with friends ruining their lives.

Thats also another thing semi related. Why is it such a big deal to ruin someone's life (get them fired, post stuff on social media criticizing them) just to get them in trouble? That's conniving and vindictive.

In my opinion the best action is to hold your tongue except around people you trust (as in people with similiar views or people who you think won't pull this shit, but you cant ever be sure)
>>
>Thats also another thing semi related. Why is it such a big deal to ruin someone's life (get them fired, post stuff on social media criticizing them) just to get them in trouble? That's conniving and vindictive.

expanding on this, it's also childish.

If there is a man drug dealing or selling prostitutes on your street, it is right for you to tell on them because it makes the neighborhood safer. But this same logic cannot be applied to a man spreading reasonable right wing opinion, because the man isn't causing harm and is simply expressing his beliefs. Words like hate speech are used to label these opinions. Which you know, aren't hate, but rather just discourse
>>
Because political differences used to be a minor thing in society. People on opposite ends of the political spectrum used to be able to have a friendly debate and then go on with their lives and recognize that not everyone is going to agree on everything.

Nowadays we have entire generations of kids that have been coached their entire life that differences in political opinion cause real harm. People aren't just merely "against gay marriage" now they're homophobic zealots who want to gas homosexuals like the Nazis they are. People don't just merely think "rape culture is non-existent" but instead these people are basically as bad as rapists themselves for not believing the mantra.

Somewhere along the line people started taking politics too seriously and now their entire lives revolve around how other people think politically. I think the fact that there are literally millions of political science majors who graduate without a job are now turning "protester" into an actual job title is a huge aspect of the problem. I can't tell you how many advertisements I've seen around my city saying they will pay you to take part in their political protests. There's a new one every other day it seems.
>>
>>79518251
What city and state? Haven't seen much here in Texas but im sure it happens
>>
File: 1467384820977.jpg (194 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1467384820977.jpg
194 KB, 1280x960
>>79517711
Mfw the vast majority of black inside and outside of prison are violently against homosexuality unless they can somehow benefit from it (like selling a person for sex, or making a person pay you to not kick their teeth in, or to do laundry for you etc) those examples are more so for what goes on inside prisons.

It's almost as if liberals are unaware that this is a thing. It's gonna be hilarious when they find out
>>
>>79517711

DO NOT USE KIKEBOOK
>>
Why are your views abhorrent?
Because if you show brutality to any group, you cannot be trusted with civilization.
You will eventually regress to a tyrant.

Why would anyone want to be your friend, unless they too were out to dominate, not cooperate?

It is only right to shun those not capable of civilization.
>>
>>79518666
These are all boys arent they
>>
>>79518520
I grew up in California and live in Chicago now, it was true in both California and Chicago
>>
People were taught that differences are harmful and drawing attention to differences is akin to blasphemy.
>>
Liberals cannot handle cognitive arguments, which is why the make anyone who is against them as an evil radical devil

There is no room for opposition becuase you threaten to shatter their ideal dream world of happiness and cohesion

In communism, anyone who even questions the actions of the government is thrown into the gulag immediately
>>
Here's a tip: don't be a pussy.

I've never put a filter on what I say. I red pill people constantly.
>>
>>79517711
Why do you seperate trans and gays? Theyre both gay
>>
>>79519220
>Why are your views abhorrent?
this is an opinionated question. I do not view my views as abhorrent. I could ask you the exact same question because i dont like your views as much as you dont like mine

>Because if you show brutality to any group, you cannot be trusted with civilization.
You will eventually regress to a tyrant.

This is a combination of opinion and conjecture. Your narrative about the consequences of our views differs from mine (im assuming you are left and i am right).
People in texas have wanted a wall along the southern border for years. There are clear problems having an open border causes. Same with refugees (see terrorist attacks in the last year)

Why would anyone want to be your friend, unless they too were out to dominate, not cooperate?

What? You mean someone will not want to be my freind because of how i view the world and how the country should be run, to the countries ultimate benefit. Just because my view is that your political party's view will hurt the country way more than mine

>It is only right to shun those not capable of civilization.

This should be true for criminals only. You are trying to shun the opposition into giving up their views so your supporters are the last ones standing. A war of attrition. I have a right to my view as much as you do, which is why I am not violently attacking you because of your views I do not agree with.
>>
The argument they use is that your views and opinions are causing hate which further the oppression of and violence against minorities.
Which is fucking stupid and not an argument, but it's the line of reasoning they use when you speak out against them censoring anything that is even remotely right wing or not leftist.
>>
File: 1459597538039.jpg (36 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
1459597538039.jpg
36 KB, 360x640
>>79519431
I don't know what gender they identified with the moment that photo was taken you bigoted cis shit lord
>>
>>79519452
no surprise here, south california?

>>79519632
i agree but there should be some form of civilty in your argument, do not try to rile up who you are debating with. Do not raise your voice, lay it all nice and easy for them. If they try to interrupt you or raise their voice repeatedly then just stop talking to them
>>
>>79519751
the specific issues for them have been separate for some time now
>>
>>79517711
Then dont attack civilly.
>>
>>79519938
>South California
nope, I grew up in the Capitol city
>>
>>79518666
Nice satanic trips

Nigs have never liked gays by and large. Wasn't Jesse Jackson even recorded going on a rant about "dem faggots"? No way liberals are ignorant of this, they are just choosing to ignore it
>>
>>79519938
You are asking to show humility towards those who will show none to you, when literally nobody gives a shit (on either side) how polite you are being. You're tying one arm around your back.

If someone is being shitty to you while they're arguing with you, call it out very publicly and make fun of them for it. Sprinkle some logic in to seal the deal of course, but show no humility towards those fucks. They don't appreciate it, they perceive it as vulnerability to re-education
>>
>>79519632
At that point, you're just being a dick. You can redpill people at times by having discussions that make hem question their beliefs, but I have a friend like you. He makes everybody constantly watch what they say because every time someone mentions something political, his "I'm not afraid to speak my mind, if u don't like it too bad" mentality is cringey and annoying.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.