[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Christians open their hearts and minds to real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
refugees and people who seek shelter.

/pol/ isn't Christian and that isn't good. Being Christian also means that sometimes you have to swallow a hard bullet. Merkel couldn't close the borders and have a million migrants stranded in Austria and Hungary. That would have completely overwhelmed these countries and would have caused misery and probably even deaths.
>>
>>79421508
Being Christian doesn't mean you need to let people murder and rape you into nothingness you turbo-tard
>>
>>79421508

Christianity is anti-white.

Don't believe me?

Ask yourself if nigger loving Jesus made it a sin for a German Christian to marry a Nigger Christian?
>>
>>79421946
>Being Christian doesn't mean you need to let people murder and rape you into nothingness you turbo-tard
It does not mean that, correct. But it means that real refugees who need shelter are cared for.

>>79422154
>Ask yourself if nigger loving Jesus made it a sin for a German Christian to marry a Nigger Christian?
Skin color is just a question of evolutionary vitamin D deficiency. People who care about skin color should seriously read up on why part of humanity has shed their dark pigments.
>>
Shut the fuck up Abdul, go fiki fiki someone you stupid faggot.
sage hide report shill threads
>>
>>79421508
>Being Christian also means that sometimes you have to swallow a hard bullet.

and that bullet will probably be fired by ahmed and his ISIS pals
>>
>>79421508
Jesus's family weren't terrorists.
Also Joseph had to go to Bethlehem because of a decree by Emperor Augustus.
>>
>>79423942
>It does not mean that, correct. But it means that real refugees who need shelter are cared for.
i hope dont mean the european refugees where over 80% are not even refugees.

and even if they where, after they commit nonstop crimes and are hostile against everyone they dont deserve help.
>>
>>79421508
But they're not fleeing persecution, they're looking for a place to stay so that the government can count them and figure out how much money they need to take from them.
>>
>>79421508
>Being Christian also means that sometimes you have to swallow a hard bullet.
because you say so??

If you bring a lion in the room of some child and the lion kills the child then,
you cannot say, "lel, i didnt killed the kid, it was the lion, its not my fault".
If you enable mass immigration, you will have to take responsibility for your actions,
every rape and murder that gets commited will partly count as sin from you.
If you really are a christian, you sure will get raped in hell.
>>
>>79421508
That pic.... They went to Bethlehem to be counted for a census... fuck
>>
>>79421508
Christianity is universalist, jewish filth.
All religions are.
Be certain that once the genocide of subhumans start, the cathos will be up in arms ( tax base ).
>>
actually they needed to be counted for a census

so once again, its a government program gone wrong
>>
>>79421508
So they're going to cause misery and death in her own country?
Great job there, Hans.
>>
>>79421508
considering europe isn't anything more than nominal christian (at best) your whole thought train don't work
>>
>>79421508
I am a real Christian and follow the Catholic Church's teaching that nations have the responsibility to restrict immigration for the common good and immigrants have the responsibility to assimilate.

Does this Pope ignore it? Yeah, but he's not the faith.

Also

>le jesus mary and joseph were refugees maymay
>thinking Bethlehem, Nazareth, and Egypt weren't all part of the same Empire
>>
>>79421508
>You should help refugees because that's what Jesus would want
>No I'm not a stupid Christian
>>
File: 1466999436257.png (18 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1466999436257.png
18 KB, 429x410
>>79421508

>cucking yourself this badly

YIKES!
>>
>>79428510
>That pic.... They went to Bethlehem to be counted for a census... fuck
What is Egypt? What is Matthew 2:13-23?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_into_Egypt

Why don't Burgers ever read the bible? Thumbing the bible doesn't really help you, you need to read it.
>>
>>79421508
Joseph and Maria traveled for a census and the inn was packed and Joseph paid shekels to crash at the mangler you stupid german cuck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.