[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTN: Drumpf just got destroyed by math
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: terrance tao.png (576 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
terrance tao.png
576 KB, 1242x2208
Terence Tao, one of the most intelligent mathematicians of our time (perfect SAT at 9, published papers by 16, PhD by 19, professor by 24) just used mathematical proof and logic to literally PROVE that Donald Trump is not ready to be our next president.

Time to pack up boys, you're done here.
>>
>>79333873
>Australian intellectuals
>>
File: logic.png (375 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
logic.png
375 KB, 1242x2208
>>79333873
>>
>>79333873
There's really no reason to care wether he'll be fit or not.

It really doesn't matter. In a world where you can either choose between globalist candidates and one man that hasn't been bought, you need to choose the latter no matter how strange, extravagant or radical the person might be. I don't even listen to anti-Trump people anymore. I don't care what he might or might not done, it's irrelevant.

He's our only chance, and speaking against him is the same as speaking against human civilization
>>
He links fucking John Oliver lol
>>
Seen this one before. The piece has been picked apart in the comments section, because its reasoning is sophomoric.

People with high abstract intelligence, when talking about 'lesser' or 'worldly' issues such as government and law, have a habit of disguising strongly held political beliefs as rational positions.

People who are good at mathematics are still people with opinions of their own. Don't worship them as a priestly caste.
>>
>>79334154
>political opinions can be proved

Tao seems intent on proving that people that are highly accomplished in one narrow field of academics can come off as complete idiots when discussing even mundane topics if they are outside of their area of expertise.
>>
File: 1462026250956.jpg (974 KB, 1293x5830) Image search: [Google]
1462026250956.jpg
974 KB, 1293x5830
>>79334154
>>79333873
>Hillary
>foreign policy """"""""""""""""experience"""""""""""""

this is some grade A autism
>>
>be an autist that's good at math
>this makes your opinion about anything else relevant

wew lads
>>
>>79335099
This is a common problem in academia. Academics think because they have a degree in one field of study that they're qualified to speak on all fields of study.
>>
>>79333873
His logic is infallible, but his choice of axioms leaves something to be desired and is responsible for this mess.

You see, for his starting point, Terry took the axioms:

1. Degeneracy must be encouraged
2. George Soros is always right
3. Whites are evil
4. Israel is our greatest ally

Whereas, instead he should have chosen the 4 standard axioms of any serious political logic:

1. America must be made great again
2. /pol/ is always right
3. The Jews are responsible
4. We must halt the spread of degeneracy

If Terry now simply repeats his exercise with this better choice of axioms, he will immediately see our conclusions and support the Donald.
>>
>>79333873

>this guy is good at math
>he's an omnipotent god with infallible judgments of literally everything

I would honestly consider suicide if I were you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.