[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo Yiannopoulos exposed as Naziwhowantstokill6millionjews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: Milo_Orange_Shirt_Iron_Cross.jpg (528 KB, 1238x1003) Image search: [Google]
Milo_Orange_Shirt_Iron_Cross.jpg
528 KB, 1238x1003
Milo "Wrecking Ball the Wailing Wall" Yiannopoulos used to name himself Milo Wagner on Flickr and is pictured wearing the German Iron Cross.
The Iron Cross is the very embodiment of German militarism, and for many people they think of it as one of the core symbols of the Nazi period. Hitler himself was awarded the Iron Cross, Classes 1 and 2.
>>
Anyone would think he'd be ashamed to be identified with this symbol of German and Nazi Third Reich militarism and that's why he cropped his head from the photo. Now, if we scroll back past four pictures of Milo posing in some public toilets (entitled "Railway Toilets I, II, III, IV") on the same photo stream, we come to this picture of some Hitler biographies
>>
>>79326792
The iron cross is a lot older than the third reich.

It's also not a symbol of "muf nazis" it's used by numerous militaries across the world.
>>
The Kershaw biographies are standard reads for students of the Third Reich. I'm glad Milo is looking through them: they are an excellent study into what an evil philosophy Nazism was. He may even have educated himself on the Reich decree of 1 September 1939 and what the Iron Cross represents.

Given there are just 30 pictures in this photo stream, mainly of Milo's face, I'm genuinely not sure what exactly he is trying to say by assembling the images of the Iron Cross and the Hitler biographies together. Oh, and are those actually Milo's hands? Well judging by the ring it certainly looks like a match. The photo here is taken from the same photo stream by Milo Wagner entitled "Me"
>>
>>
Holy fucking shit. 10 years of being redpilled in the internet age is like spending 900 years as a monk in an anti-semitic monastery with access to all information in the world
>>
Triple H is a neo-nazi and so was Lemmy OMFG
>>
DELETE THIS
Let him keep his cover as a gay jew so he can keep fucking shit up.
LMAO, how did you guys not know he was just pretending from the start?
>>
>>79326792
Old news. Still don't care.
>>
File: Milo_Yiannopoulos.jpg (220 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
Milo_Yiannopoulos.jpg
220 KB, 1024x680
His interview on the Rubin Report should confirm any suspicion
>>
STOP CALLING IT AN IRON CROSS REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79327876
What should we call it?
>>
>>79327742
this confirms he kills and eats baby jews
[PROOF]
>>
>>79327876
Wtf are you talking about
>>
why did he change his lastname to a greek one if hes a jewish nazi
>>
>>79326881
>>79326824
>>
>>79328377
Yiannopoulos is his real name
>>
>>79326792
>milo is a nazi
>this is not ok with pol
?? ?? ?
>>
Who care.

Deeds not words.
>>
File: BB-logo-highres.jpg (43 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
BB-logo-highres.jpg
43 KB, 475x356
>>79326792
Link or news about that? I will call Breitbart
>>
>>79327418
this

mods delete this thread pls
>>
iron cross dates back all the way to the black cross of the teutonic order, a religious order of cathloc knights, that has existed for over 800 years now.
iron cross has been a core military symbol throughout german history.
>royal prussia
>german empire
>weimar republic
>third reich
>federal republic of germany
the iron cross has been a symbol for ALL of these states' militaries. pic related, the emblem of the contemporary german bundeswehr.
>>
This was before he got black dicks in his rectum
He's a changed man now
>>
File: 1466716703507.png (113 KB, 258x367) Image search: [Google]
1466716703507.png
113 KB, 258x367
I want one.
>>
>>79331564
m8 he lost his virginity to an interracial gangbang with drag queens and prided himself on letting his mother find him in bed with his drug dealer.
>>
>>79331564
>muh glorious BBC

nice meme m8
>>
>>79327418
We all know its fake, but so are all our enemies.
>>
>>79331564
"It's not what goes in the anus that defiles a man, but what comes out" - john 13: 8-9
>>
>>79332278
One of my favorite versus really.
>>
>>79331722
funny.
>>
>>79326943
do you think he got his banana fever from being buttfucked by black soldiers?

He looks so yummy in those pics
>>
>>79326943
>"muf nazis"

P-pics?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.