[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
List of times pol effected world events. Looking to add more.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
So I quickly made a list I could remember off the top of my head of ways pol has effected world events. Can any of you think of any more?

http://pastebin.com/XbpkFNA2

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>79297399
Forgot to add. Memed it into coming up alot in Google searches for hillary. The bit about the kkk.

Might also add a bit on possible effects we made through meme magic like baal attacking the black cube after we talked him into it. On 9/11 the crane that was hit by lighting was also owned by the binladdens. It was also very unlikely to land on the cube and do some damage yet from what I read it did. It could have landed any other direction.
>>
>>79297399
>that awkward moment
>when you realize OP is from reddit
>>
File: k.png (424 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
k.png
424 KB, 800x450
>>79297399
this one is real, I'll autismtext because I don't want to type more than necessary:

>Minneapolis BLM chimpouts earlier this year
>/k/ decides to go, takes video of them driving to the rally and flaunting their concealed carry pistols (pic related)
>/pol/ screengrabs the pistols with their faces, tweets niggers and cucks at the BLM protest to watch out for armed white supremacists
>/k/ walks around autistically talking to people and spewing memes IRL the entire time
>not too much happens that night, some people talk to /k/ about why they're there decked out in camo, white supremacy, etc, but pretty uneventful

fast forward to the next night

>some other strapped anons decide to attend niggerlivesmatter rally in same location
>niggers on the lookout for white supremacists
>niggers attack anons and chase them to their cars
>anons fire into the crowd of nogs
>happening happens

I was there for all of this and watched it unfold. /pol/ and /k/ are responsible for riling up the niggers in the crowd and got some of them shot
>>
also I'm thoroughly convinced that /pol/ is indirectly responsible, in every way it is possible to be indirectly responsible, for hillary's failing campaign. it's not difficult to rip hillary's lies apart and make the information easily-accessible in an image macro and a 140-characters-or-less tweet when you have probably 300,000+ autismos spreading that shit like wildfire over social media.

The shills and the (((Hillary paid a million dollars to Correct the Record))) are ultimately ineffective as they have to base their arguments on outright obfuscated lies while the shit that /pol/ spreads is condensed to the simplest and most straightforward form
>>
>>79297399
joke's on you OP. I get off to feet.
>>
File: weariness trancends reality.png (248 KB, 491x492) Image search: [Google]
weariness trancends reality.png
248 KB, 491x492
>>79297399
>tmp_9196-1467003241937128(...).jpg
>pol
>Pic unrelated.

Underaged newfags GET OUT
>>
>>79300503
but there isn't shit running down her leg
>>
>>79299466

This was amazing to watch on live stream
>>
>>79300853
is there a clip of the second night available?
>>
>>79301091
Only a couple of dindus as they start rushing them, nothing more.
>>
>>79300420
Well last time I tried estimating pols size from traffic websites it was about 20 million posters and lurkers a month. That was well over a year ago.

Makes sense as most young people I've talked to about it have gone on it atleast once.
>>
>>79300604
So what I'm browsing on my phone.

Yep that's what it's called.

Yep it isn't. Couldn't think of a relevant picture and I thought it would be good bait.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.