[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just tryna chill and find some stuff for my room and you got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled-1.png (598 KB, 806x1500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
598 KB, 806x1500
just tryna chill and find some stuff for my room and you gotta cuck shit up. i want out please.

UO selling stickers that are positive to the left candidates and negative towards trump.

link:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=39788419&color=041
>>
Old Navy
>It's (really) father's day
it's really her day

This is why you don't support mall brand shit when you can get better clothes for the same price online. The number of male-clothing designers has skyrocketed in the last few years, there's no excuse for not buying your clothes online. Better quality, better prices, don't have to deal with political dick jerking.

If you haven't boycotted the mall altogether, you need to.
>>
>>79248598
did that really happen? fuck
fathers are so under appreciated now a days.

i go to the mall sorry anon. i have to try my clothes on in person. ive had too many issues with online shopping. last shirt i bout online went just below my belly button.
i dont shop a whole lot though.
>>
>>79249380
>i have to try my clothes on in person. ive had too many issues with online shopping.

I understand - I've been into fashion for quite a while now - but you really should try some other online retailers. A $45 shirt from UO is literally 1/3 of the quality of a $45 up and coming designer shirt online.

Better material, better stitching, better cuts and overall construction.

It's not for everyone, but if you put in the time and research you will have better quality clothes and save money in the long run.
>>
>>79249639
have any suggestions[spoiler] for girls?[/spoiler]
>>
>>79250034
fuck
>>
>>79250034
>for girls

Unfortunately not, you have way more choices than guys do though, should be no problem for you. You can get some cheap quality basics online via Uniqlo.

Seriously though mad jelly at the sheer number of clothing options women have.

For guys it's
>$500 quality designer piece
>$50 shit quality knock off

no inbetween. Girls have so much inbetween its not even funny.
>>
>>79250411
i know what you're sayin. my boyfriend tells me this all the time since he is really into fashion.

my problem really is my own fault since i'm pretty picky so i cant really find stuff i like. things i do like are those terribly expensive designer stuff like you said.
>>
>>79251068
>things i do like are those terribly expensive designer stuff like you said.

Such is life being into clothing. Don't waste your money on UO shit and save up for the good shit you like. It's taken me 5 years to fully transition into a high fashion wardrobe, but I've saved myself tons of pain/money by doing lots of research and being patient.

Don't waste your money on mall tier political activism BS like UO and you'll be on your way to an amazing wardrobe.
>>
>>79251545
well like i said i was looking for things for my bedroom. didn't find shit i like though like usual.
>>
"idk not trump tho"

This is such an honest statement, in a way. "I have no principles or tested foundation of thought, I just follow what the media says, and the media's just telling me to hate Trump right now. Please stand by until they update my opinion and I know who to vote for."
>>
>>79252474
Amazon has an endless list of posters/tapestries/shelves/shit to put on your wall - all cheaper/better quality than you'll find in IRL shops.

Start with inspiration pictures then search what you like in amazon if you don't know what you want specifically.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.