[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the beginning of degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 23
When did it all go so wrong?
Was it the end of WW2, or was degeneracy spreading before 1945?
Was it really the french revolution? What was it about the french revolution that was so harmful?
How was life before we began to pursue those false idols of egalitarianism and relativism?
Please don't just answer with Jew memes, I want to know what Jews did and when, and how it snowballed into the shitshow we call 2016.
>>
When the top 1% of powerful men decided it was time to give women equal rights.

So that in turn those men could gain more power and money
>>
Definitely before

>Was it really the french revolution?
To a large part

>What was it about the french revolution that was so harmful?
It was the beginning of relativism above a divine structuring of the world. Kings before were legitimised by God's grace and suddenly they had to compete for the peasants approval

>How was life before we began to pursue those false idols of egalitarianism and relativism?
Not much different you just weren't able to justify your degeneracy
>>
Women's suffrage, so, around the 1910's? Did the movement stem out of some other earlier movements? I'm looking for the source
>>79521196
The way you are describing it the main problem that led to today's social sickness was the delegitimization of monarchy, did I get that right?
>>
>>79521427
meant to also quote >>79521061
>>
>>79521427
>The way you are describing it the main problem that led to today's social sickness was the delegitimization of monarchy, did I get that right?
No you asked why the french revolution was a big deal. That's just that.

Degeneracy is a general thing in human nature. It always was. That's how we evolved. The difference is imo that in the old days there was something to degenerate from. Like
>I did a lot of bad stuff but I'm trying to be better
While now it's
>everything is okay and good as long as you feel good and there is noone and nothing that can tell you otherwise
Not the church. Not society. Not your family. Not your economic necessities (getting a stable marriage before risking pregnancy (having sex))
>>
>>79520907
It was born with the satanic French Revolution. Napoleon managed to put the demons inside the cage for a while, but then the eternal anglo along with his cousins (you know who) attacked again. Everything went down the hill after that.
>>
>>79522092
Who decides what is bad?
>>
Degeneracy began with the birth of man.
>>
>>79520907

The French Revoluition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG6WM3NExP4
>>
>>79525234
Institutions. The church, the state, the society, the family, the community
>>
Degeneracy has come and gone for millennia. It's a disease of prosperity.
>>
>>79522278
>tfw you realise your country fought the wrong man
Based Napoleon tried to warn us, but we wouldn't listen. Now England has to deal with the worst slags. I don't like the irony.
>>
Nihilism, anarchism and later postmodernism, which spreads like cancer and undermines any form of traditions and even the ability to reason.
>>
Id say it started with the sack of Constantinople
>>
File: adam_and_eve.jpg (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
adam_and_eve.jpg
76 KB, 640x480
>>79520907

>Please don't just answer with Jew memes, I want to know what Jews did and when, and how it snowballed into the shitshow we call 2016.
>>
File: luter.jpg (155 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
luter.jpg
155 KB, 1200x1200
>>79520907
This man
>everybody interpret the bible the way they want
>>
>>79520907
It was the Reform, where relativism and egocentrism took roots in anglo-saxon culture.
The Church was divided and greatly weakened.

French revolution was directed by british citizen: Rotschild.
>>
>>79520907
The Enlightenment was the beginning of the end and it culminated in the demonic revolution of 1789. We are already dead, this is hell.
>>
File: mlk.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
mlk.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
>>79527006
nah, he was pretty red pilled
>>
>>79527006
More like
>Everyone follow the bible as usual except don't let the catholic church sell fake passes to heaven and horde all the gold of europe
Also
>le pope
>>
File: thrqrhqrae.png (336 KB, 507x285) Image search: [Google]
thrqrhqrae.png
336 KB, 507x285
>>79520907
It started when Moshe, A schizophrenic plague infested Kebab. Lead his band of criminally insane savages into Edom. First genocide in recorded history shortly ensued thereafter. Humanities misfortunes only grew from there thanks to those phallic worshiping Negros we would later label Juden.
>>
>>79527820
>what is sola fide
Nah man. Reformation a shit
>>
File: THIS.png (10 KB, 442x901) Image search: [Google]
THIS.png
10 KB, 442x901
>>79527874
>>79520907
>>79521427
>>79521458
>>
>>79520907
>When did it all go so wrong?

The moment you rebelled in heaven before it all started, faggots.
>>
>>79520907
Treaty of Westphalia
The idea that you should leave your neighbor alone if he's a sodomoizing Satanist pedophile, lead to liberalism which is the heart of the "muh feels" arguments
>>
>>79527987
I hate it too, but you can't deny it is closer to Christs actual teachings than Catholicism or Orthodoxy.
>>
File: 1459676753697.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459676753697.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
>>79520907
Atheism, supported ny (((science))) and kabalistic puppets like Ein(((stein))) for example.
My dear Schlomo, have you acknowledged that there is no diffrence between science and magic already? If you have, then you should understand
>>
File: sola scriptura.gif (29 KB, 1275x556) Image search: [Google]
sola scriptura.gif
29 KB, 1275x556
>>79528247
>deny
I'm not denying it's literally wrong
>>
>>79520907
Degeneracy is a human condition or choice which we all can make but if you are asking when it became an active force which tries to spread and dominate then the French Revolution is a good place to start
>>79528179
Lol then why so many neocons asseavaged about Treaty of Westphalia?
>>
>>79527742
No he wasn't: he was a proto-sjw.
He wanted the Church to treat jews as equal, to stop 'persecuting' them.
He was probably used (financed) by jews for this Reform in order to weaken the Church.
When he realized this, he became antisemitic.
It was too late.
>>
>>79528537
What am I looking at?
>>
>>79520907

Sodom and Gomorrah
>>
File: 1404583262649.jpg (58 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
1404583262649.jpg
58 KB, 500x407
>>79527742
Too bad that protestant societies were the ones who pushed this whole cultural marxism shit
>>79527820
Catholicism was corrupted and needed a reform. Not denying that.
>>79528247
>it is closer to Christs actual teachings than Catholicism or Orthodoxy.
Wew
>>
>>79520907
degeneracy has always existed in society. Anybody who tells you otherwise is a fool.
>>
>>79528179
>Treaty of Westphalia
>The idea that you should leave your neighbor alone if he's a sodomoizing Satanist pedophile
That seems fairly plausible, and seems to be the earliest event to lead to this cycle of degeneracy(except the fall from heaven and martin luther). Can you tell me more about what led to it and what else was in the treaty?
I'd rather hear it from /pol/ and not(((wikipedia)))
>>79528251
But atheism is objectively a result of relativism, and relativism is older than einstein, I think. Seems to me to be a continuation of degeneracy, not the cause.
>>
>>79528798
>Too bad that protestant societies were the ones who pushed this whole cultural marxism shit

OI
>>
>>79520907
Look up French Revolutions and freemasons. It all started there. Not that you dont know, Judeo-Masonic scum
>>
>>79527006
>don't worry goyim, you can trust the Pope.
>>
>>79528537
this isn't an adjective on that case, it's a pronoun, referring to rock not peter
>>
>>79528727
Christ's teaching. In the bible
Are you prot or cultural christian?
>>
>>79528992
Peter means rock
>>
>>79528992
Also no.
THIS rock obviously refers to Peter. Do you think he showed to some random rock and picked that one?
What the fuck kinda logic is that?
>>
>>79529061
I am not religious, but I like Christianity
>>
>>79528881
And guess what freemasonry is modeled after/inspired by, and wether french freemasons were catholics or protestants.
Also which countries had the more freemasons before the french revolution?
>>
For Britain, Henry VIII 16th century and it really ramped up after Oliver Cromwell let the jews back in
Netherlands was a dumpster even before that
France 1789
Germany 1806
USA has always been degenerate

Huxley's wrote his dystopian novel 'Brave New World' which more or less describes today's degenerate society, with casual sex having replaced reproductive marriage, after visiting the USA in the 1920s.

The entire casual dating, sex on the backseat of your car prom night thing started in the USA. It served as the model for the 'sexual revolution' in Europe in the 1960s. USA also were the pioneer. All the SJW 'human rights' bullshit was pioneered at american universities. Gay 'rights', trans 'rights', american universities with their predominantly jewish professors are the source of all evil.

Post WW2 Germany was of course the social lab in which their SJW experiments were first tested and implemented.

Sweden has always had batshit insane rulers. Entire swedish royal bloodlines were clinically insane.

Catholic church served as an international, centralized bulwark against talmud judaism and degeneracy. It all went downhill after the protestants and calvinists started to nationalize religion. The papacy used to be the rock against which the forces of hell would smash in vain. Note that the current 'pope' in in fact an illegitimate anti-pope installed by servants of the jewish antichrist and that Ratzinger is more or less being held hostage.
>>
>>79520907
bump
>>
>>79529510
>netherlands was a dumpster
Mate we had a golden age around that time
>>
>>79525234
Ultimately, ideally, you. BUT through the lens of institutions you believe in. This shouldn't be looked at like a domm sub relationship but more like a support structure.
>>
File: 1463788900682.png (264 KB, 388x421) Image search: [Google]
1463788900682.png
264 KB, 388x421
>>79528865
What the actual fuck, is this fucking real life? I need to teach you old testament, even you are actually jew?
First atheists were fags that didn't want to follow Abraham, doubting "truth" of his visions.

Cause of degeneracy was first sin, but spread of atheism lead to escalation of degeneracy.

PS:Come home Schlomo, we need your help to fight against Satanic Union. Remember that back in middle ages only in Polin you'd found a bed under roof, where you had been treated like everyone else. Leave that fucking worthless desert it will bring only pain to you.
>>
File: 648.png (179 KB, 600x511) Image search: [Google]
648.png
179 KB, 600x511
>>79529510
This Kraut is absolutely right, except for the Netherlands who went downhill during the 19th century I believe.

>You'll never see your country act as the Church's eldest daughter

Why live fellas
>>
>>79520907
The hippy movement in the 60's. Hippes became politicians and bread their bullshit.
>>
Degeneracy is an inherent component of humanity. It has always existed, it is humanity's original sin. We're just in a phase where those who control us have decided to erode the barriers that contained degeneracy. Degeneracy can exist in moderation, in small amounts it pushes people to modernize and be creative. But we have definitely gone over the threshold and degeneracy is now considered the norm.

France before the French revolution was pretty degenerate. The ruling class tolerated sexual ambiguity, gluttony, and greed. In a way the French revolution was a reaction against degeneracy, just as Christianity was a reaction to the excesses of paganism. Something will come along and sweep away the degeneracy we are experiencing now. We are just in the extreme point of a cycle that will eventually swing bag to rule and order.
>>
File: papa-francesco-prima-udienza09.jpg (230 KB, 2000x1710) Image search: [Google]
papa-francesco-prima-udienza09.jpg
230 KB, 2000x1710
>>79529451
Well then what do you mean by prots are closer to Christ's actual teachings?
>>
>>79529713
because you should be looking at degeneracy as like...you should come to the conclusion that while it's fun in the moment it's a destructive force that over a lifetime isn't worth it. you can't hit full potential as a human if you deal in too much shadow.

So you realize you're faulty, be okay with that and find support. like any other modern day addiction or affliction or simply wanting to change fundamental but unhealthy habits.
>>
The french revolution was the prototype of all rolling revolutions and subversion movements around the world.

The "french revolution" was incited by ((bankers)) in response to the french empire banning usury and declaring its own currency
>>
>>79525337
Fuckin this.
>>
>>79529510
>Note that the current 'pope' in in fact an illegitimate anti-pope installed by servants of the jewish antichrist and that Ratzinger is more or less being held hostage.
Ratzinger is free to leave and regularly does so. He also held numerous speeches after retiring. Ratzinger is one of the most commited catholics in the world. If you think he'd keep quit while jews undermine his church you are completely deluded.
But /pol/ always is when they reach fo EPIC conspiracies to simplify complex matters.
Francisco hasn't teached an ounce of heresy yet. And no heresy has a clear definition in the catholic church you can't just call him that because he's nice to gays.
>>
>>79521196
Also the beginning of the decoupling cultures and races.
>>
>>79530223
About Ratz. I was always under the impression he was evil too? Doesn't help he looks like a George Lucas wet dream.

What exactly happened when he abdicated? that's a pretty rare thing in the pope world right?
>>
>>79530357
The beginning of the decoupling of cultures and races*
>>
american degeneracy started with a comedian play about john smith amd pochahontas. slippery slope right into mtv and kardashians
>>
>>79530394
Church bank accounts were frozen, he had to resign, bank accounts were freed.
>>
>>79530223

Ratzinger is completely isolated in Rome and he knows that he cant trust anyone at this point. Rome has always relied on a global network of fanatic servants (e.g. the Jesuits before they were corrupted) that unquestioningly serve the cause of Christ's Church.

Rome today is a snake pit in which homosexuals and 'modern liberal' crypto-satanists like Pope Francis undermine the foundation of the church.

All that of course was prophecied long ago, even the 1993 catechism still talks about a 'great apostasy' and a 'final persecution of the church by the antichrist' that would rival the persecution of christians in Rome.

It's the end of the world, all the SJW stuff and degeneracy ('free love' 'tolerance' 'one world' 'no borders, no nations') is part of the heresy of the antichrist, the false messiah-king of the jews who wants to install himself in Jerusalem as a world tyrant.
>>
>>79520907
>>
>>79530394
What do you mean what happened? It is rare but completely legitimate

>I was always under the impression he was evil too?
Read anything written by him. He's one of the nicest persons in this world. He will go down as one of the greatest popes in history

>>79530666
>Ratzinger is completely isolated in Rome
Objectively wrong

I won't even bother to talk about your other crap. Explain to me why in all his public appearances between his announcement to retire and today he never mentioned those evil conspiracists that use evil to destroy the church from within. Give me his motive. Give me one argument to believe this crap
>>
>>79529788
I always thought that those who rejected religion in the old testament were pagans, not atheists. In any case I really hate Judaism so I didn't read the old testament since school.
And yeah I want to move, the weather hurts my slavic soul. Will Poland accept me though?
>>
>>79528865
Nobles got tried of fighting each other, needed money to keep armies or hire mercenaries. They lacked liquidity as real wealth is tied up in goods or land and because the bible forbade loans that accrue interest among Christians. So they turned to the money lenders aka Jews who in turn gained more power and prominence due to controlling finance and having influence on nobility. Money lenders point out it's more profitable to not give a fuck what your neighbor does and just trade with him instead. So this Gentile Men's agreement appealed to both greedy leaders wanting more money and to "altruistic" leaders who didn't want to see their people die. However this lead to the money lenders becoming massively powerful think Medici, Rothschild etc.

Ironic given how the city of Ur had its money lenders become too powerful as well and attempted to purge them only to bring ruin to itself. History repeats itself, nothing against anyone who happens to be semetic, but the unique conditions that cause anti-Semitism also stem from the reason the Jews have remained so intact as a people.
>>
>>79520907

Read The Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb. Basically, the same shit has been happening for all of recorded human history in continuous cycles. Nothing is new.
>>
>>79530869
>he never mentioned those evil conspiracists that use evil to destroy the church from within.
"Pray for me, that I may not flee for fear of the wolves."
>>
>>79528578
Because they want to bring a theocracy to this world and the Treaty of Westephallia is pretty much the first time secularism became a thing.
>>
File: donald pepe.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
donald pepe.png
92 KB, 300x300
>>79529865

I agree, more of a cycle that will bring a rise in something else. I'd like to think it's akin to the rise in nationalism in the world right now.
>>
>>79530394

Cardinal Godfried Danneels blew the whistle on what happened to Ratzinger, he was forced to abdicate by a cabal of modernist, liberal bishops that organized a revolt against the papacy in Rome. This cabal of cardinals called themself 'the mafia' and organized the coup in secret meetings in Switzerland.

They almost certainly had outside assistance too. Even though Danneels wrote about the coup d'etat IN DETAIL in his autobiography, the european mass media never picked up the story.

Ratzinger started out as a modernist rebel. He got redpilled during the 'sexual revolution' that took place in the late 60s; he was personally assaulted by SJW 'free love' hippie activists at his university. He then turned into a moderate fundamentelist when he was High Inquisitor in Rome.

What really pissed off the liberal modernist cardinals was his attempt to reconcile the church with the Pius brotherhood, hardcore medieval catholics who were excommunicated in the 1980s. They are religious antisemites, antimasons, antimodernists, antiliberals, antidegenerates. They also refuse to practice the 1960 Novus Ordo rite, they still use the medieval latin mass.
>>
>>79520907
XXth Century.
It has lyrics for you non-spics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xap3qKA1-ww
>>
>>79531348
>at his auguration
>not talking about inside the church
I dislike this stuff on /pol/ so much. Knock yourself out on conspiracy stuff but don't make up lies about the church just so you can pretend to be an EPIC crusader without ever setting a foot inside the church.
>>
>>79522278
Plz stop sending ppl to washington illegally. Mexico needs a bigger wall.
>>
>>79531754
when you say blew the whistle on what Ratz did...what did he do to have a whistle to even be blown about
>>
>>79529880
>Worshipping this guy
kys
>>
>>79529865
this is one of the few coherent posts in this thread.
anyone else pointing to specific cases as the causes of modern degeneracy are scapegoating, looking for that simple, easy answer.

the pendulum swings, baby, its gonna be okay.

degeneracy=a life of excess in one medium or the other

so long as humans have the thirst for power, their will always be those who trample in excess

but guess what? we have biological defense mechanisms against degeneracy just as much as we have intrinsic tendencies FOR degeneracy

a drug addict's tolerance grows, the high lessens

a promiscuous individual begins to find sex empty and lacking in intimacy

a glutton is never satisfied.

if people forgo self control, they will never rid themselves of their respective addictions to excess, but they will never find peace, never will be happy

the desire for peace of mind is stronger than the desire for short-term satisfaction, overall and in general.

degenerates either change their ways or are weeded out overtime by losing the will to live

we will survive, senpai
>>
>>79531042
Funny thing is that 4chan's anonymous attitude is directly descended from that treaty.

Internet anonymity is literally the peak lf degenerate liberal attitude as everyone hides behind screens and theres no accointability. People here dont want to hear that 4chan is inherently degenerate and in fact real identity communication is better and far more conservative.

Internet anonymity is just another jewish trick .
>>
>>79520907
Afaik Rothschild Warburg et all funding both sides of every war since Napoleon.

Also the privately owned fed banks of every country being owned by the same
people.

Marxism and idiot ideas of equality are reasonable for this degeneracy. Idk if Marx stole that idea from elsewhere. Probably so considering
>>
>>79529865
>>79532901
Very good posts, gave me a bit of hope for the future
>>
>>79520907

When the freemasons became (((freemasons))) basically
>>
>>79529880
everyone acts like the pope is closer to god, but everyone is equal
>>
File: 14667054515454065.jpg (44 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
14667054515454065.jpg
44 KB, 455x599
>>79533481

>everyone is equal

What in God's cock?
>>
>>79533481
>but everyone is equal
No. The pope is just a man but men aren't equally close to God. Sin separates you from God the holy communion reconciles you with God. Read ascent of mt. carmel
>>
File: Shariad.jpg (46 KB, 648x369) Image search: [Google]
Shariad.jpg
46 KB, 648x369
>>79532901
>we will survive, senpai
Not necessarily. Species die out, civilizations can crumble and be whiped from the face of the earth. The downfall of great Empires does rarely happen in an instant, but can take centuries. I think we have at least not hit rock bottom yet.
>>
>>79533606
The internet brainwashes people into believing in equality because of the screens hiding reality. All sexless computers are ''equal'' because you're not talking to a person.
>>
>>79533481

> but everyone is equal

All problems begin here
>>
>>79529865

You would be dead wrong about France. France had its fair share of degenerates pre-revolution and it was EXACTLY those degeneracy and sexual deviants among the french aristocracy that killed the catholic monarch who ruled dei gratia, and who dragged nuns and priests onto the scaffold when they refused to swear an oath of obedience to the revolutionary government.

The entire french revolution was a shitfest of degeneracy, they defiled churches by fornicating on altars with whores.

Among the first people the french revolutionaries freed from prison was the Marquis de Sade, you know, who wrote books like 'The 100 Days of Sodom'...
>>
>>79533752

>computers are why people think they're equal

I'm not sure it started here anon..
>>
>>79520907
>Was it really the french revolution?
French revolution was about the bourgeoisie that wanted to conquer Europe while the king and nobleswanted to stick with France. Demography was exploding and french people had been holding the desire of building an european empire for a long time.

I'd say the wrong interpretation that Karl Marx had of the 1789 played a big part, he portrayed it as a fight between classes when it wasn't and him, along a lot of german intellectuals, influenced the whole world in the 19th century.
>>
>>79531754
I have to apologize that is the first at least coherent explanation to a church conspiracy I've seen on /pol/

>Cardinal Godfried Danneels blew the whistle on what happened to Ratzinger
Jews and Globalists never blow their whistle. That he made this story public I would count as indicator that this is only a "small scale" sheme to bring a more popular pope not to destroy the church.

>he was forced to abdicate by a cabal of modernist
He cannot be forced. Just pushed. My point about him informing the world about an alledged conspiracy still stands. While I acknowledge an inner-church movement to get rid of Ratzinger I think it's more likely that they just wanted to get away from all the neg pedo press etc.

>They almost certainly had outside assistance too
Don't say ALMOST certainly, that's meaningless. What outside assistance could even force the pope? Media pressure? Surely. B liberals even. But not a secret satanic force against the church.

>Ratzinger started out as a modernist rebel. He got redpilled during the 'sexual revolution' that took place in the late 60s; he was personally assaulted by SJW 'free love' hippie activists at his university. He then turned into a moderate fundamentelist when he was High Inquisitor in Rome.
Yes.

All these conspiracy theories overestimate the power of the pope. Dogma is unchangable period. The Pope is the most important man of the church but he's just a man. I'd also mention that Ratzinger picked more than half the bishops who voted Francisco. That he appointed a bunch of satanic conspirateurs seems highly unlikely. Also not the council but the holy spirit picks the pope.
About liberal forces in the church I'd say focus on what the church really teaches. Never forget that those are just mean inside the church not the church itself. And that true catholic dogma cannot and will not change
>>
>>79529510
>The papacy used to be the rock against which the forces of hell would smash in vain.

Wait, didn't they send an army of fucking children on a crusade? That's hardly a behavior I would expect from a "rock against which the forces of hell would smash in vain".
>>
>>79533868
the revolutionaries != the people. The peasants who resented the aristocracy supported the revolution because they were starving. So while they were looking to overthrow degeneracy, they instead got more, yet this time mixed with militarism. They miscalculated, as desperate people often do.
>>
>>79534552
The church condemned that. It wasn't official. Just a luni fuckhead
>>
>>79534552
Treating 'teenagers' as children and retarding their maturity is a modernist bullshit invention. Young marriage and full responsibility was better.
>>
It was WWI. All went to shit after that. Sad thing is it was completely avoidable.
>>
File: 1466748363050.png (157 KB, 332x450) Image search: [Google]
1466748363050.png
157 KB, 332x450
>>79520907
>When did it all go so wrong?
When two world wars and America ensured our progression into the Age of Decadence.
>>
File: Eternal Struggle.jpg (66 KB, 600x742) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Struggle.jpg
66 KB, 600x742
There has always been people whining about "degeneracy."
>>
>>79534643

I dunno but they didn't do anything to stop it either. But the Children's Crusade is just the best known example. We have power struggles, degeneration-behind-the-curtains, revisionism, and general fuckery scattered all over the history of the Church.

>>79534683

Sure, it works out in Africa just fine!
>>
>>79535095
>Sure, it works out in Africa just fine!
It works best with humans though, so this argument is not very fair
>>
>>79527006
This is it right here. Once you make god's will subjective its all over from there.
>>
>>79527665
No, this is Purgatorium. The best of us must survive the crash (race war/the real Holocaust/West vs dunecoons war or just some world-wide commie uprising) so we can start clear again. This time it will be tough rules - no democracy, no welfare, no women rights, no feminism, no equality, no shitskins - and we'll make sure that everybody sticks to it and noone will succeed if they think about shaking it up. A big happening will happen in our lifetime. It is worth it. We're living in an age that will surely go down in history books. It's not like the post-WW2, pre-Soviet fall interval where nothing except for hyper degenerism happened.
>>
>>79527006
But what about the reformers before him? Hell, there had been dissidents for millennia...
>monophysites
>Arius
>Nestorius
>Hus
>Wycliffe

Luther just happened to not get killed by the church due to growing nationalism in the german states
>>
>>79538964
Would jesus kill people for that? If you know the answer is no, are you a good christian?
>>
>>79522278
>Napoleon managed to put the demons inside the cage for a while,
Napoleon was a freemason too, you fool. His general who ended up as the king of Sweden was a mason too.
Why do you think that he brought the ideas of égalité, liberté, et dégénéracé everywhere he went?
Look up the postural signs of freemasons. The famous 'hand in the coat' is a sign of them IIRC. Nothing good ever came out of France since the Revolution. Only writers like Bataille, who masturbated to the corpse of his own mother, and bourgeois hedonist "philosophers" like Camus and his buddy, Crosseye.
>>
>>79539929
What? The question was

>When was the the beginning of degeneracy

I was saying that Luther's ideals weren't knew, and that degeneracy couldn't have begun with him since others espoused his ideas beforehand.
>>
>>79533747
>civilizations can crumble and be whiped from the face of the earth. The downfall of great Empires does rarely happen in an instant, but can take centuries.
Yes.

But what we see now in Europe is downfall accelerated by technology.

I'm talking about the Mudslimes invited by Merkel.

They couldn't have come without motor boats and roads and vehicles built by Europeans.

We have the means to protect ourselves but we don't want to.

We need army generals in charge, NOW!

The media stopped reporting about the daily incoming rapefugee waves but the invasion hasn't stopped or subsided.
>>
>>79540337
Well catholics say they are closest to god, but would jesus kill people for interpreting christianity a little different?
>>
>>79529510
>Sweden has always had batshit insane rulers. Entire swedish royal bloodlines were clinically insane.
It was the (((masonic))) blood.
The king who was a general of Napoleon before moving to Sweden was a freemason.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.