[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yet more support for my view of the Trump phenomena
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 21
File: 01sextonWeb-master768.jpg (59 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
01sextonWeb-master768.jpg
59 KB, 768x512
That the real story is the disgusting, vile, ignorant, worthless people who support him, more-so than the lunatic himself.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/01/opinion/is-the-trump-campaign-just-a-giant-safe-space-for-the-right.html
>>
>>79409501
Safe Spaces usually are meant to retreat, while Trump allows people to express their opinions without having to fear for your reputation.
>>
>>79409781
ou aren't getting this. There is nothing - and I truly mean nothing - than can be said about or unearthed about Hillary Clinton that would change the fact that she is an immeasurably superior candidate than Donald Trump. The world won't end if Hillary Clinton is elected. Things will continue along more or less as they had.

Donald Trump is so monumentally unfit for the presidency that the CIA is actually going to assassinate him if he appears headed for victory. If you are being serious about supporting him, then you are one of the greatest fools I've ever encountered.
>>
>>79410188
>The world won't end if Hillary Clinton is elected. Things will continue along more or less as they had.

Why would anyone want american interventionism and neo-liberalism to on on?
>>
>>79410373
Why bother actually learning something from one of the greatest sources of facts and reporting in the history of the world. Back to the echo chamber for you!
>>
>>79410188
>Things will continue along more or less as they had.
continuing corruption isn't a good thing. hope you're happy with you $0.10
>>
>>79410188
>CIA is actually going to assassinate him if he appears headed for victory
Yeah bruh CIA is going to totally give the right side a matyr
>>
>>79410188
Please stop this shit, you're the reason everyone hates us so much on this board. No one likes a self-hating retard.
>>
>>79410188
Every single argument against Trump is simply "I DONT LIKE HIM!!!"

>Donald Trump is so monumentally unfit for the presidency that the CIA is actually going to assassinate him if he appears headed for victory.
Are you 14.
>>
Every person ever named Jared is a nu-male cuck.
>>
>>79411233
I have not even met a single Trump supporter who is capable of even actually describing to me why they voted for him. They dance around the topic of race, but in the end it always comes down to an irrational fear of Mexicans, Chinese, and Muslims. Always. It always comes back to that rhetoric. They are 100% ignorant human garbage.
>>
File: image.png (361 KB, 645x630) Image search: [Google]
image.png
361 KB, 645x630
>>79410188
>nothing bad will happen under Hillary Clinton

Yeah unless someone offers her a few million to destroy a nation
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1000x5216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1000x5216
>>79410516
Nobody wants more of the same you retarded HillShill

Risky change is better than guaranteed NWO establishment agenda. Noone wants a war between Russia and the US except for establishment backed politicians. EVEN PUTIN BOWS DOWN TO AMERICAN SUPREMACY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=avBAT6Op0lU
>>
>>79411350

Not many people want to talk serious politics with little children who keep screaming "U WAYCISS!"
>>
File: image.png (195 KB, 646x465) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195 KB, 646x465
>>79410892
Unless Japan finishes the Trump Gundam Ironman Suit, its fucking happening.
>>
>>79411350
fuck off libbie
>>
>>79409501

You are probably just a lazy illegal immigrant or why else should you care so much?
>>
>>79410570
What college did you go to? ITT Tech?

You calling people "idiot" "unintelligent" or "Low information"? That hurts man, hurts a lot. You are obviously the pinnacle of human intelligence.

The reason why you hate us so much is because we don't fit your dumbass construction of what a liberal should sound like. Also, because we are far more intelligent than you.
>>
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 1958x1031) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 1958x1031
>>79411350
National Sovreignty, 1st Amendment (fights PC censorship), 2nd Amendment (more pro-gun than anti-gun Clinton).

There's 3 reasons that have everything to do with America and nothing to do with race. Fuck off shill
>>
>>79411350
>I have not even met a single Trump supporter who is capable of even actually describing to me why they voted for him.

Immigration control.
Trade reform.
Military rearmament and expansion.
Realignment of NATO.
Pragmatic approach to Russia.
Reductions on gun control.
Healthcare reform (since Obamacare WILL go insolvent)

I could go on.

What does every anti-Trump proponent look like? This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD9-_NRU29g

You come off exactly the same.
>>
File: got21.png (203 KB, 344x367) Image search: [Google]
got21.png
203 KB, 344x367
>nytimes

ffffffffffffffffffffffffuck off
>>
>>79409501
Wow you are a total bigot. Nasty. Disgusting.
>>
>>79411921
All rooted in xenophobia.. Got anything else bigot?
>>
>>79412046
Pot calling kettle black

YOURE the bigot
>>
>>79409501
>Safe spaces for the right are bad
>DON'T INSULT MY SAFE SPACE

Liberals, everyone....
>>
>>79411350
Because you libtards are the only one saying anything at all about race. There's nothing to talk about when it comes to race.

Done with this shill thread. Again liberals proven they can't think or look at facts without emotions and what the media has to say.
>>
File: image.png (301 KB, 480x449) Image search: [Google]
image.png
301 KB, 480x449
>>79411866
You know, at it's core, education is just useful indoctrination right?

I got my degree but I wish I hadn't. Higher education in the modern USA is usually just a corrupt business of debt inducing and brainwashing with real learning mixed in in moderation.
>>
>>79411818
Me? Lazy? No, not even close. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am half-Mexican, part of the lgbt community, and have gone through high school and now university poor. Pretty sure I'm as far from entitled as possible.

I don't insult you because you have different views. I insult you because you are a piece of garbage human being who would be better off not existing. You aren't even a good troll; you're boring as shit. The only thing that makes it bearable are Matt's creative insults at your expense. It might be more interesting if you didn't make it so obvious that you are a mouth-breathing buffoon who can't even articulate why exactly he holds the views he does.
>>
>>79412046
HOW IS THE BILL OF RIGHTS XENOPHOBIC YOU FUCKING SHILL?
>>
>>79411361
Someone link this email
>>
>>79412228
This is a troll thread. Nobody is this dumb.
>>
>>79409501
>my view
>treating 4chan like it's blogspot
gtfo faggotshit
sage
>>
>>79410188
Is this the new pasta?
>>
>>79411350
how fucking old are you?!
you have no argument but "muh racism".
4chan is a place for 18+.
>>
>>79412276
Just google clinton syria israel you shill
>>
>>79412279
Donald Trump has thus far earned the voting support of about 4% of voting-aged Americans.

Uneducated racist white voting aged men - while admittedly making up more than 4% of the country, could not possibly comprise more than somewhere between 15 and 20% of it.

Believe me, I'm insulting a pretty small subset of the country, and it's a subset that, for the most part, deserves it.
>>
>>79412165
>>79411361

The possibility of you being amenable to evidence is almost precisely zero, but just the same: Some less bullshit assessments of the relevant issues.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/apr/07/politifacts-guide-2016-candidates-tax-plans/

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/fact-checkers-confirm-hillary-clinton-is-more-honest-than-any-of-her-2016-opponents/24196/

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/02/gop-economist-bush-tax-cuts-worked-brilliantly.html
>>
>>79409501

You know what fuck it, I get tired of having to explain myself to these people on why I'm voting for Trump. They aren't gonna listen, they aren't going to reason. So why should I even make an attempt to care if all they do is belittle people, since I'm just an uncle tom in their eyes. This vision of tolerance is a god damn lie.

I'm voting for Trump and there ain't shit these motherfuckers can do about it. But if they wanna fight about it, I'm ready to throw some hands. America wasn't built by a bunch of pussybitches, built by a bunch of men.
>>
>>79412194
>not lazy
>half mexican
>doesn't even acknowledge whether he/she/it is legally here or not
Nobody gives a shit about your life story nigger.
Your insults don't work here.

sage this thread you dumb faggots, stop giving these nobodies steam to push a false agenda.
Hillary literally just went down in polls and they're in panic mode trying to worry anyone they can

remember to
sage
>>
>>79412194
just like i thought
you are an under-aged hipster spoiled piece of trash.

being mexican or queer doesnt make you less lazy, and telling someone you want them to not exist because they insulted you shows that you are an over-sensitive tumblriny piece of shit.
>>
>>79410188
yes YES i love the smugness, please keep talking to everyone like this, brexit will totally be avoided this way
>>
>>79412010
The NY Times is recognized everywhere as one of the most unbiased, professional newspapers in the history of the world. Nothing is perfect, but it is among the gold standard of newspapers. EVERYBODY knows this - except for the mouth-breathing retards who make up the disgusting, worthless garbage trail that is the Trump wing of the Republican party.
>>
File: 1466758038388.jpg (46 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1466758038388.jpg
46 KB, 620x372
>>79412407
>>
>>79412725
>except for the mouth-breathing retards who make up the disgusting, worthless garbage .

didn't know you lefties hate the NY Times.

make an actual argument you under-aged cuck
>>
File: haram thing smiling.jpg (232 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
haram thing smiling.jpg
232 KB, 1280x850
>>79412572
>politifact
I told you it was a troll thread.

9/10 OP you've got the tone of your average leftard down pretty good.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 560x415
>>79412407
Again
1. Nationalism
2. Bill of Rights
3. He will be held responsible by the media unlike Clinton or Obama (both corrupt career politicians that have been given a free pass for years unlike Trump who can't even get away with saying "secure our border" without getting a full legal investigation on if that was illegal hatespeech).
4. Do not want more of the same.
5. Do not want more of the same.
6. Do not want more politicians being politicians pushing their globalist establishment agenda.
7. Do not want more of the same.
>>
>>79410188
Wow great shill are you her last resort?
>$0.20 raise

The truth is that Hillary is a bought out, lying criminal who operates in her best interest for the sake of wealth.

She is on the brink of indictment because she wrongfully kept government property on her private email server and potentially shared with people unfit to view said classified documentation. She is a white collar criminal. Her agenda isn't in regards to the people. Her nice smile and friendly demeanor is lying masked as populism.

https://youtu.be/yl4RQg4Qfg0
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 748x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 748x546
>>79412572
>completely ignores the brainwashing going on in higher education
>completely ignores Corrupt Crooken Clinton admitting to starting a civil war in Syria and creating the entire refugee crisis in the name of Israel

You are doing a great job of turning people against clinton, keep it up.

SHILL4JILL GUYS

SHE WILL CUT CLINONS FEMALE LIBERAL VOTER BASE IN HALF
>>
File: 1467035127077.jpg (78 KB, 800x772) Image search: [Google]
1467035127077.jpg
78 KB, 800x772
>>79409501
>its a safe space

anybody can come into his rallies and join in, no ones excluded as long as your dont interrupt and scream at him/his supporters

most everyone that goes to those events enjoys a healthy debate
>>
>>79410188

Nice Hitler dubs.

Being a condescending little faggot to people like this is a great way to create more Trump supporters. Keep at it - we need idiots like you to expedite his inevitable landslide victory in November.
>>
>>79412407

oh wow tnx :DDDD XDDDDD i'm now #MentallyHill XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 740x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 740x555
#VoteJillNotHill
#ImWithHer
>>
>>79409501

/pol/ is just a bunch of lazy jobless basement dwelling virgin fat fucks who come here to make excuses for their own failures.

>Can't get a job? Blame academia, niggers and jews

>Can't get laid? Blame feminists

>Can't make any friends? Blame gays, feminists, niggers and jews

Most of what you see on /pol/ are lazy fucks just looking for an excuse to latch onto for why they failed at life. They refuse to take ownership of their lives, it's much more comfortable for them to become recluse and find excuses on the internet for why they failed.

You aren't going to change any minds here, they think Trump is the ultimate solution to all their problems. Just another excuse for them to be a lazy do-nothing failure at life.
>>
>wear MAGA hat
>Get death threats
Great safe space
>>
>>79413393
Most of the people who hate Hillary have nothing at all to back up the hatred with. They're mostly just upset that a woman has accomplished so many things.
>>
>>79413142

Is she an actual doctor, or one of those librarians who call themselves a doctor because they spent 10 years learning the Dewey Decimal System?
>>
>>79412407
Still haven't provided an actual argument. These are just generalized ad hominems fueled by emotions in attempt to sway our viewpoints. Congratulations. You're the face of lazy thinking in today's world.
>>
>>79409501

>Safe space

>Implying we build physical hugboxes where we literally draw things with crayons and talk about our fee-fees

No. We stand for free speech, and freedom of assembly.
>>
Obama likes Hillary just fine, and he's going to bring in millions of extra votes for her.

Trump supporters are ignorant garbage. There isn't a single reason to vote for Trump. He's a mediocre businessman and he demonstrates his profound ignorance of both world affairs and governmental process virtually every time he speaks on the subjects.
>>
>>79413643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/15/hillary_clinton_is_lying_about_the_criminal_u_s_backed_coup_in_honduras_it_should_be_as_scandalous_as_libya/

btw most people who hate Trump don't have anything to back them up
>>
>>79413393

The left is just a bunch of lazy jobless basement dwelling virgin fat fucks who come to Tumblr, Twitter and Reddit to make excuses for their own failures.

>Can't get a job? Blame white males

>Can't enter into a healthy heterosexual relationship? Fuck other degenerates and blame white males for not accepting your mental illness

>Can't make any friends? Befriend gays, feminists, niggers and jews

Most of what you see from the left are lazy fucks just looking for an excuse to latch onto for why they failed at life. They refuse to take ownership of their lives, it's much more comfortable for them to become recluse and find excuses on the internet for why they are mentally ill.

You aren't going to change any minds here, they think the destruction of the white male is the ultimate solution to all their problems. Just another excuse for them to be a lazy do-nothing failure at life.
>>
>>79413393
>failures at life are gonna vote for a candidate who'll cut off their NEETbux and force everyone to work

>>79413643
You haven't provided anything to back up your Trump hatred either.
>>
File: Ckhh61aUYAATGZn.jpg (140 KB, 931x730) Image search: [Google]
Ckhh61aUYAATGZn.jpg
140 KB, 931x730
>>
File: b4n3.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
b4n3.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>79410188
>hat the CIA is a

Cool hot opinions you got there. Unfortunately they go straight in the trash. Neat bate though.
>>
>>79413860
Obama fucking despises Hillary for a few reasons:
>everyone in DC hates Hillary
>Obama has special reasons for hating her based on the things she has done and said
>his senior adviser, Valerie Jarrett, also hates Hillary, so, if by some accident, Obama wakes up one day not hating Hillary, Jarrett is there to say "yes, you do"
>he loves Biden
>he knows that Hillary can't beat Trump

Obama knows he's about to go from the most powerful man in the world to a nobody overnight. He's giving the reins over to the white privilege he hates. This is a woman so corrupt, she could say "fuck you" to the DNC for 3 whole months in '08 and STILL get a job in Obama's cabinet. Her husband is also a /pol/-tier racist, and Obama knows that her private server was to keep her sketchy and illegal shit hidden. She also openly challenged him in the White House. He knew she wanted to go against him in '12, and she knowingly kept info on that server secret from him. She also said "fuck you" to him on several occasions, like when she hired Sidney Blumenthal despite him explicitly telling her not to.

But it's not just her being a bitch to him in the White House. Obama knows that she'd basically fuck his legacy to hell. When ObamaCare keeps fucking up, she's the one who did HillaryCare. She'd go in, dismantle ObamaCare and take all the credit.
>>
>>79409501
It's great !

I didn't read the article, but the fact he called Trump campaign "safe space" ironically is great news.

It means we control the political conversation more and more.

For decades, the Right was forced to say "Y-you're the real facist" or "The Dems are the racists !" or "W-we're not sexist !"
Fighting on this level, using the Left's terminology meant the Right was dominated ideologically.

Now it's reversing. It's the leftist cunt who call a Trump supporter "beta".
The SJW who call us whiners, the cucks who ironize "Y-you're the one having s-safe-spaces !"

Yup, it's great.
>>
>>79413860
If you could provide evidence to substantiate these bold claims, that would be great. Why don't you take some debate classes or something, and stop speaking on behalf of "muh feels". Fucking crybaby.
>>
>>79413393
in the business we call this one...

Projecting.
>>
>>79412627
How do I sage effectively? Spam it?
>>
>>79414106
I don't think his opinion matters because he will need to wait few more years to vote.
>>
>>79413681
She's not Clinton and will steal the entire Bernie crowd

Who cares?
>>
>2016

>There are still Libcucks on /pol/

Why haven't you killed yourselves yet?
>>
>>79414052

Obama is not the most powerful man in the world right now kek

But otherwise you are right
>>
File: 1466909868916.gif (48 KB, 2034x1491) Image search: [Google]
1466909868916.gif
48 KB, 2034x1491
>>79409501
>lib cuck
>under-aged
kill yourself nigger
>>
>>79412589
You are not old enough to vote, and you'd look at the ground and mumble if confronted about anything irl.
>>
>>79410892
>a fucking blank area
>>
>>79413393
jerking off to anime too?
>>
>>79413962

Good thing I'm not a lazy jobless leftist, dumbfuck.

>B-but they do it too!

Stop making excuses.

Millennials who cry about cultural appropriation are just as bad as /pol/fags who blame their failures on others. Shut the fuck up with your sorry excuses for not fucking winning at life, you lazy fuck.
>>
>>79414323
On paper he is, but Trump is the de-facto President and everyone knows it.
>>
>>79412572
Did you just link politifacts? Damn your jew professors really did a number on you in your soft science courses didn't they?
>>
File: 1463134803499.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1463134803499.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>79410188
>>
>>79414632
>I'm not a lazy jobless leftist
>posts lib threads on /pol/ at 1 in the afternoon on a workday
>>
>>79414632
sure you're not a leftist? You act like one to me.. entitlement
>>
>>79414511
I am old enough
>>
>>79410188
just kill yourself
>>
File: 1463176724621.jpg (154 KB, 801x599) Image search: [Google]
1463176724621.jpg
154 KB, 801x599
>>79414782
sure you're not a autist? You act like one to me.. entitlement
>>
>>79414177

Yes, blaming others for your failures is projecting.

/pol/ has an issue with projecting their own failures, you're correct.

Nice work, Freud.
>>
>>79413643
>woman accomplished so many things

If her first accomplishment hadn't been marrying a man who accomplished things, none of us would ever have heard of her.

2/10 for making me respond
>>
>>79414919

>make baseless claims about large swaths of an anonymous board
>Not projecting

You were making things up based on your own life. That's projecting.
>>
>>79414919
dont you have a globalist elite fundraiser to go to?
>>
>>79412046
Honestly what is wrong with being xenophobic? It is a rational fear to be a minority in the country your people built. We are not all the same, only you liberals have this backwards view of the world where you think whites aren't despised by the rest of the world. You say people like me should not exist and I say the same about you may your half spic ass get your head shot off.
>>
File: image.gif (119 KB, 900x280) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
119 KB, 900x280
>>79414001
>implying there isn't a cult of personality associated with every major party in global politics

I understand you don't have the same viewpoint as someone else, but you're pretty dense for a hilldawg. The only real reason I'm voting for trump is the fiscal conservatism, and the popularity/chance he could win is the only reason I'm not voting libertarian.
Why do (you) think Hillary/Bernie supporters aren't worried more about their finances, let alone with the system that enables them to earn any of it?
>>
Shill thread.

Fuck off, liberal. You're not wanted here.
>>
>>79414001
thats why maddox quit his podcast after making that video right

that whiny Jew has lost all relevance, even to his "fans"
>>
>>79409501
>liberal media trying to use "safe space" to blast republicans

>liberal safe space is for wrongthink

>republican safe space is to not get physically attacked by shitty leftist

when did it become okay for lefties to be absolute animals when something doesn't align with their views
>>
>>79415185
true that. he alienated a bunch of his fans because of his actions reguarding the podcast. fuck George
>>
>>79410188
If the CIA kills him and Americans don't burn their headquarters down, they are the ultimate cucks. I'd have all there corpses on Pike's for fucking with the emperor. There's nothing they can do against a million morherfuckers trying to rip their head off
>>
>>79412725
>The NY Times is recognized everywhere as one of the most unbiased,

Stopped reading.
>>
>>79410188
You know, your leadership the you so adamantly support, is going to be the first ones to offer you up as a sacrifice to pacify the hate that is a threat to their power.
>>
if you read that pile of shit, at one point the writer, Jared Yates Sexton, claimed that a Trump supporter said, out of nowhere, "you don't look right".

Look at Jared in pic related and call Jared a mother fucking liar, or either he was acting like a fruitcake.

I can understand if he had purple hair and spikes through his head. But he's just flat-out lying, or leaving some pertinent detail out.

It cracks me up how far these liars go to try to damage Trump.
>>
>>79415023

No, I was describing what I perceive the majority of /pol/fags to be.

I'm married, have a great job, have always had a job since high school (except one summer), don't have a basement, have always been slim (I was almost too skinny when I was younger but have filled out nicely now that I'm 28 and metabolism is slowing), oh and I don't make sorry excuses for my failures.

Sorry, your diagnosis doesn't add up doc. Maybe I am genuinely frustrated with people who make excuses? Maybe I was raised in a proper environment where you would be insulted for being a complete failure and making excuses?

Stop making excuses.
>>
>>79414782

Personal responsibility is not a trait of the left.

The alt-right is similar to the left in this lack of personal responsibility and entitlement.

I'm a conservative who takes responsibility for my own fucking life without making sorry excuses.
>>
>>79416438
Yes, and by doing so, you feed a system of shit with your tax dollars. Sorry, but the people who have checked out of society have every right to do it.
>>
>>79416726
>Sorry, but the people who have checked out of society have every right to do it.

No, they should be insulted for the lazy degenerate fucks that they are.

Our society has an attitude problem, and the alt-right is an adoption of the same attitude problem that the left suffers from.

Stop making excuses and blaming others for your own failures.
>>
>>79416893
I have a better job than you do. However, I'm so sick of this shit, I'm ready just to call it quits.
>>
>>79417212
>I have a better job than you do.

I highly doubt it. Someone who blames others for their own failures, adopt an attitude of defeatism with "people have every right to be lazy and check out of society" reeks of failure. You are not a competitive person, at all.

I call bullshit, you're a lazy degenerate fuck.
>>
>>79416726
agree. make your money, build a family and social circle you respect, vote in your own interests.

what ifs and should haves are for SJWs
>>
>>79417578
No, you're the one who blames other people for exercising their freedom of choice.
>>
The rise in mass shootings is enough proof, people have nothing to live for in this shit bag the left created.
>>
>>79409501
>>79410188
oh, so you're a troll
>>
>>79409501
It says opinion in the url, which also leads me to believe that they're going to try and state their opinion as fact.
Dropped
>>
>>79419783
A big part of the shit bag this country has become is that the media, instead of simply reporting the story, tells you want you should think and do as a response to a story; Some of which they just blatantly make up.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.