[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada has always been a country without nation, it was an administrative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 19
File: 1GXI2By.png (131 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1GXI2By.png
131 KB, 2000x1200
Canada has always been a country without nation, it was an administrative unit. It had influences of British, French or even American nationalism, but it never truly developed it's own cultural identity. Canada was on it's way to becoming a nation after the 1st world war, after heroics in battle distinguishing themselves from the British empire in that the Germans actually feared them.

We went head first into WW2 and had an exceptional performance ,storming Juno beach. By this time Canada's economic power had surpassed Italy's!

After the war, we developed one of the best economies in the west, advanced science heavily and made many innovations and contributions to the American space program and other projects the world over. Canadian Nuclear reactors were some of the best in the world.

Canada has many works and accomplishments in the field of nations and began to develop it's own identity until Pierre Trudeau and the politicians after imposed a nonsensical policy of racial egalitarianism. The idiotic and disproven philosophy of multi culturalism was forced on the people.

That's what brings us to now, after years of mismanagement Canada is being filled with foreign invaders, there is no nation or national culture. But we can change that, we can create a national identity and as a consequence create a real future for ourselves and ancestors. To save this nation, these are the things we must do

>Depose the Federal and Provincial Governments

Via armed force, rebellion, revolution, unconventional and conventional warfare we must take control of the administrative and economic centers of this country. We must create organizations capable of mobilizing ideologically motivated warriors whom can put their lives on the line in order to save their country and families.
>>
>>79242919

>Create an Ethnic Component

We have to throw out the trash in this country, the non whites will be moved to their own part of the country, Vancouver Island which will be declared a city state. The only recognized ethnicities will be European Canadian and Aboriginal Canadian.

We will encourage a peaceful separation yet cooperation between these groups. Assisting the Aboriginals in becoming a constructive part of the nation.

>Remove Liberal Democratic Influences

We have to create and orchestrate a massive campaign after we gain power, we have to roll back the massive cultural influence of the liberal elite. Via the creation of new education systems, cultural programs, art promotions, and state control of the media we could educate a majority of the population to understand and support our views.

The traitors who put their knives into the backs of their countrymen must pay.
>>
>>79243108
>Create a massive economic reconstruction program

We have to harness the tools of the nation, both the productive and constructive capacity as well as our private drive to compete and innovate.

We will create an economic system that will not only allow for free market participation at the business level, but a state capitalist/planned component of specific economic sectors for optimal efficiency. The state shall control the arms industry, electricity generation, social services, media, and make forays into the markets with state owned corporations (Whom are also oriented towards profitability)

>Rearmament

After the economic reigns have been mastered, we must begin a massive rearmament campaign. The 21st Century becomes a more and more dangerous place. The US is becoming more and more destabilized and seems headed on the path to civil war, so does Europe. Canada needs to create a fortress state, capable of an autarky that can sustain itself yet also ready to mount interventions world wide at a moment's notice. The military must become integrated into society at large, and become a beacon of pride and hope for the people at large.
>>
File: 100017.jpg (82 KB, 435x640) Image search: [Google]
100017.jpg
82 KB, 435x640
These tasks might seem lofty or unattainable, but however I think I may have figured out a plan to make it feasible.

We will create a core party vanguard, made of the best of those who wish to volunteer. We will acquire land and make group investments into business or create our own businesses. (This is a similar strategy NSDAP used in the earlier years) we will use our revenues to give us the strength to expand against all odds.

Instead of creating an all political strategy. We will create an all encompassing organization that will be manifested in public corporations, religious groups, non profits, charities and etc.

As we expand the network slowly and surely, we will reach funding and equipment guidelines that will allow us to launch recruitment campaigns. There are many disenfranchised youth in this nation who want a change, who are ready to be trained to fight for such a change.
>>
File: yTlDRZ3.png (302 KB, 363x321) Image search: [Google]
yTlDRZ3.png
302 KB, 363x321
>>79244161
We a concise strategy, we could take control of small geographic areas with small units of troops and use these areas as springboards to take even more territory.

One of the benefits of the pacification of the Canadian citizenry is that there is a lack of any response infrastructure for dealing with any form of significant armed political unrest. The Canadian Army's armour units had to be called in to deal with some unruly native warriors during the Oka Crisis.

By defeating police and paramilitary units we could spread our propaganda of the deed and gain even more converts and recruits. As we advance we take more capital and gather more momentum.

The Canadian Army would be our only opponent and considering how poorly funded, manned and how the government has treated them, I doubt they'd be willing to fight and possibly die to ensure the survival of the liberal democratic elite.
>>
>>79244536
Considering that the aboriginal ethnic group may be sympathetic to anti government politics, especially militant and radical type it would be easy to use them as auxiliaries and mercenaries to shore up our own forces.
>>
>>79242919
bump
>>
>>79242919
>Depose the Federal and Provincial Governments
I think Canada should exist as a union between nation states, rather than a country all of its own. That way, we can decide most law provincially.

>Create an Ethnic Component
Somewhat agree. Mostly agree with the Euro-native thing.. All other ethnicities are trash.

>Remove Liberal Democratic Influences
YES
>Create a massive economic reconstruction program
YES
>Rearmament
YES

I have a few ideas as well..
>>
>>79244800
bamp
>>
File: 1466048599283.jpg (62 KB, 750x528) Image search: [Google]
1466048599283.jpg
62 KB, 750x528
>>79242919
>>79243108
>>79243404
>>79244161
>>79244536
>>79244697
>>79244800
>>79244898
>>79244924

DUDE
>>
>>79244898
I am also a fellow maritimer

I think we should create autonomy between the regions but we need strong central government, perhaps even in the imperial delegatory style.

We have some unique opportunities considering that America is dying. But overall I think all political difference can be discussed and agreed on, we all know the fundamental truth that this government is grossly incompetent and dangerous to us all.
>>
>>79244898
>I think Canada should exist as a union between nation states, rather than a country all of its own. That way, we can decide most law provincially.
The reason I said this, is because I think we should have a provincial monarchy in each province state. And I think several of the northern provinces should become one state.
>>
>>79245064
What does that image have to do with anything I'm saying at all, that doesn't make sense whatsoever.
>>
>>79242919

>CSIS here
>Who wants to be on the list?
>>
>another canadian playing make-believe
>>
>>79245064
Your country is literally at death's door.
Banter wont save you now.
>>
>>79245310
Stop being sketchy

What other methods do we have you moron?

How else can we spread the word or organize? You do realize there is no reason for the government to support or fake anything I'm saying.
>>
>>79245335
When there are enough of us, it won't be make believe anymore. It will be you regretting your shitty little life.
>>
Historically speaking, a country without a strong and organized government would be sacked or annexed by its neighbours.

How would it be any different today?
>>
>>79245534
Because essentially all western states are part of the same overall "empire". The western liberal block includes UK, US, Canada, Western Europe and a few other states. While not ruled by the same governments, they're all one large ideological block that typically doesn't move against itself in large ways. As this empire breaks down, then the sacking, annexing and invading will begin.
>>
I think we should have a new RCMP, or like a more trustworthy one, one with better uniforms, and we need more national days for different things, like a military day, and an RCMP day.

And we need nuclear power like really bad, we need to secure as much thorium as possible.
>>
>>79245470
>shitty little life

I'm living the typical life of a comrade in the globalist libertarian post-modern commune known as Canada. Smoking weed, being a chad, going out to party with my friends of multi-racial/ethnic backgrounds, etc, etc.
>>
>>79245841
I was living the life of the typical university student, smoking weed, having meaningless sex and having meaningless friends. I dropped that garbage as soon as I graduated and embraced the struggle to liberate my nation.

Your shitty little life is shitty because it won't matter and doesn't matter. Even if I die with 5 other believers while fighting, at least my life will have had an intrinsic historical value. You will be just another number.
>>
>>79245717
Have a skype?
>>
>>79246076
Yes, what's yours?
>>
>>79246013
Canada doesn't remember history
>>
>>79246137
Send it to this address [email protected]
>>
>>79246146
But that's only relevant if I lose, I'm actually good enough to win this. I'm intelligent enough to beat the government and charismatic enough that I can actually lead a party.

America is beginning to collapse, do you think that Canadian dream will somehow survive that?

Smoking weed and wasting time is fun, but it is nothing.
>>
>>79244898
Go to bed storm
>>
>>79246313
>I'm intelligent enough to beat the government and charismatic enough that I can actually lead a party.

What qualifications do you have other than delusions of grandeur
>>
>>79245717

Still dont buy it. These countries arent always in close proximity to each other and border other countries with vastly different ideologies. Without a central force to simplify large scale decisions in times of war I dont see how these countries could properly protect each other.
>>
File: Canada Bear.png (82 KB, 940x734) Image search: [Google]
Canada Bear.png
82 KB, 940x734
>tfw China owns my home city of Vancouver
>>
>>79246420
I'm educated enough, well read enough. There are no delusions, I've worked tirelessly to plan this, every part of my plan meticulously researched, debated and thought out.

I have historical and modern examples as to why it will work.
>>
>>79246488
Because they have no interest, the system is enforced via institutions. It's by no means a perfect system and is dying for a reason.
>>
Impractical set of ideas. This doesn't have any possibility of being implemented in Canada. You have to make compromises.
>>
A group of us have already started making a canadian nationalist party, if you're interested in helping out you can mail [email protected].
>>
Impractical set of ideas. This doesn't have any possibility of being implemented in Canada. You have to make compromises.
>>
>>79248039
>>79248664
Said captcha was wrong, but still posted.
>>
File: is quebec a country.jpg (21 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
is quebec a country.jpg
21 KB, 512x384
quebec have many traditions and folklore and culture . anyway u smell ahmed
>>
>>79248039
Not true at all, it's called the slow boil method.

You start in stages and implement your systems from more moderate to more radical. As your armed force builds up it eventually becomes impossible for the public to oppose our policies.
>>
>>79249204
Sounds like what Islam does.
>>
>>79249204
I don't think that, even if slowly implemented, the forceful removal of naturalized citizens would ever have support in Canada. There's problems with immigration that need attention, and goofy white nationalist roleplayers like you are only fucking that up.

Stop calling yourselves nationalist. You don't care about Canada, you care about your distorted image of what Canada should be.
>>
>>79249801
I'm not a white nationalist, and I'm not roleplayer. I don't even have negative feelings towards people of other races, I simply know how humanity works.

We need to be united based on our ethnic tribal groups, history has proven every time a cosmopolitan society can never work.
>>79249702

Islam was pretty successful, It conquered 3/5s of the Byzantine Empire during it's original conquest and has withstood attacks from everyone.
>>
>>79249801
People will accept whatever you force them to accept you dolt

When you create mass ideological militia units that believe in the mission we have created, they will follow our orders to the letter. No one will be able to save the people we remove, because we will the strongest armed force.
>>
Sounds good in theory, but life has a way of tearing theories to shreds.

I don't think you'll succeed, but I wish you good luck.
>>
>>79248837

quebec is going to be the second or third against the wall once we get shit sorted out, actually letting them keep their retarded french lite has been one of the major justifications to allow other shitty cultures to exist instead of integrate.
>>
>>79250449
Ultimately the best we can do is try, thank you.
>>
>>79250028
You're a roleplayer, just like those jokers on Stormfront. You're just going to continue circlejerking on /pol/ about your idea of a nationalist Canada, but it is neither applicable nor what the founders of the country would want.

If you cut off immigration, then the problem of a racial and cultural minority will naturally disappear. By forcing CANADIANS out of their country, you're royally fucked. Forget about the alienation from the rest of the developed world (our trade and defence allies), you're going to be decreasing our population by ~20%. Say goodbye to your standard of living.
>>
>>79250106
Are you fucking serious? How can you genuinely call yourself a nationalist if your entire idea of implementing policy is going against the will of the NATION? The people that your entire structure of government is built for?

You're so fucking goofy it's ridiculous.
>>
>>79250753
But what if I told you I've already finished steps of my plan in real life. What if I told you I'm just recruiting now after doing some actual work on this.

I'm not a fucking retard roleplayer who wastes time, I'm educated and my time is worth money. I don't care about little discussions on /pol/, this is the first time I've been on this board in months or even a year or two.

I understand completely that we will have economic consequences from the uprising, however we will rise stronger from unity. Our strong central leadership will repair and build the economy. We would bring back productive forces to this nation, an industrial economy.

The rest of the developed world is collapsing you moron, soon enough America will fall into civil war and chaos and the rest of Europe will too, so then who will reject our plans?

Russia? Or China? We could sell China their citizens back to them because of their education and training, Russia wouldn't care what we do if we offer to work with them in the arctic.
>>
>>79246565
Go on
>>
>>79251041
Are you implying that somehow numbers govern reality and that just because a large amount of people BELIEVE something is wrong somehow makes it wrong.

If that's so then you should think about how stupid that philosophy is and than kill yourself.

The majority of people are plebeians who have no business being involved in political decision making, they need to be told what to do and how to do it. History and the events of today prove this, as well as psychology.
>>
A beaver wearing Maple Leaf armor. A bear with a hawk's talon necklace. The wolverine bloody battered bruised.
>>
>>79251144
I obviously can't get into too much detail here, but what I've created is a solid blue print to create an organization, spread it's wings and create a power base. Other educated individuals with military or government experience have commented on the quality of these plans and have already pledged themselves to such plans and such an organization.
>>
Many of the people objecting don't realize the level of scale that actually has to be achieved

2000 Members of such an organization would be enough to give it a military capability of seizing vast geographic areas including small cities (20'00-75'000)

Do you think there are 2000 people in this nation of 40 million that could be convinced or otherwise recruited as a result of their ideological beliefs? Or that there are enough that could be converted. You know the answer, that there easily is
>>
You need to commandeer that shitty Canadian Nationalist Party website from that retarded old man
>>
http://www.natparty.com/

Take over this party and rework it
>>
>>79251234
Stop calling yourself a nationalist. I don't know how you're unable to realize the holes in your ideas, but just rethink the word nationalist. There isn't a single part of your plan that is beneficial to Canadians, just your idea of what Canadians want.

This is what you want, and it gladly isn't going to happen. I bet, after a few decades of failure, you'll try to rally troops like Mishima tried in Japan. Your cause is nationalism, his was the Empire. You're both going to fail because, despite your misconception about group rule, people know what they want.

>>79251114
Yeah, recruiting on /pol/. Even if you didn't have possibly the worst political theory of all time, that's the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>79252010
I can see easily that you're one of below average intelligence. I'm understanding your argument completely, that's why I argued against it and destroyed you. You have no real rebuttal.

Everything about my plan is beneficial to Canadians. The simple fact is either we implement my plan or we will suffer chaos, anarchy and war.

So /pol/ doesn't have a large population of young males who agree with me, who want to take action? It makes perfect sense actually.

You're ignorant of history, of politics and lack a comprehensive understanding of how revolutionary politics works. When we institute our regime, we will control education and the media. Our economic growth and subsequent investment in the population will ensure the loyalty and support of the real people of Canada.
>>
>>79245135
supreme court just legallized beastiality in canada
>>
>>79252243
I'm curious to say the least.
>>
>>79242919
We need better tech companies
>>
>>79252604
That's what I hope to inspire at this stage, and then as we gain the resources I will further expand our ability to recruit by using our acts as propaganda.
>>
>>79252243
Rebutalls? How about the ruined economy? The ruined alliances? All you said was a bunch of nonsense about rising with unity. Canadians don't care about ethnic unity if you just destroyed all trade cooperation, and reduced the population significantly.

Even if your garbage crew of untrained Maritimers armed with hunting rifles were to perform sufficiently militarity, the movement would be dead on arrival because the country would be effectively ruined. You have no ideas on how to fix the economy except selling Chinese people (really?) and banking on the fact that other countries fail.

This is the one place you should be getting support, and it doesn't seem to be working.
>>
>>79253042
How would one go about being part of this, fellow maritimer?
>>
>>79242919
WE
>>
>>79253110
>>79252243
Also, just because people are angry about the economy in the Maritimes doesn't mean that people feel the same way. If you really live in the Maritimes, your entire idea of a failing Canada is derived from the pinnacle of Canadian failure.

Do you think officials in Ottawa are worried about extremists from the Maritimes?
>>
>>79242919
I'm in.
>>
>>79253099
Economy ain't everything
The maritimes is shit because they've been electing liberals for decades, who have intentionally ruined the economy of the maritimes
>>
This movement needs to start in Alberta or Saskatchewan
>>
>>79242919
canada, great britain and the u.s. should form their own white people nation alliance forged on our common english ancestral lore. and maybe pickup trucks and maple syrup. that would be awesome.
>>
>>79253459
Also, I am also from the Maritimes. I was born, and will die, within the boundaries of Nova Scotia. Don't think it's coming from Western Canada.
>>
Canada will never be good again.

They import fuckloads of ethnics to divide us. Taxes are almost 50%, that means government takes half your fucking paycheck so they can pay for jamal and mohammads free school.

Housing prices are almost 150% more than normal in most areas and you don't even have to live in canada to buy houses here.

So basically at best there will be a huge recession and we go back to "normal" normal being fuckloads of homeless white youth and methheads.

Or worse it keeps going like it is now until there are no white people left. If you haven't noticed the government doesn't give a fuck, we are cows being milked. They know we won't revolt because the majority of canadians are mentally retarded.
>>
>>79242919
>>79243108
>>79243404
I'm pretty sure this is sedition
i'n not complaining, I'm just sayan
>>
>>79243108
>make vancouver island a big concentration camp

Fuck right off, you fucking goof. Not my fucking islands. The nature and wildlife here is bountiful and beautiful and it does not need an immigrant flood, let alone one that will turn it into a giant auschwitz.
>>
>>79242919
America is the same.

I don't know you can have patriots in the New World, desu, without a race and a culture.
>>
>>79253575
>Economy ain't everything
Despite how you feel about the economy it is what drives the country. People talk a lot about how shit the economy of Nova Scotia is, and while they aren't wrong that times are tough, we haven't experienced a true economic decline.

Brexit was a calculated decision, and they will recover. I can guarantee, at least will a leader like OP, Canada wouldn't survive a nationalistic overthrow. Especially one with a scorched earth economic policy, with no solutions.
>>
>>79254359
currency or stock fluctuations have nothing to do with the economy

No country with endless natural resources like Canada could ever be poor.
>>
>>79254288
It's hard to be proud of gay sex and dog fucking. And for you people that cite our contribution to ww2, all those people are fucking dead.

Canada doesn't do anything except pander to brown/blacks.

They will never fix the housing market because as soon as the government touches it, the bubble bursts and sends us into a recession worse than 2008.

We have the choice between being assfucked and skullfucked. Either way this country is fucked.

Every city that's larger than 80k is turning brown, and white people aren't having kids anymore because you have to spend 10 years in school just to have a decent job were you won't get fired by some fucking paki who wants to hire his cousins.

You are 10 years too late, we are completely over the edge now. I'm tired of reading these canada threads, start doing drive-bys on pakis so they move away. Circle jerking on /pol/ does nothing.
>>
>>79254550
They don't influence the economy? Tell that to Alberta.

How is the cod population these days? Salmon?
>>
>>79242919
>>79243108
>>79243404
>>79244161
>>79244536
>>79244697
>>79245089
>>79245135
>>79245409
>>79245717

French Canadians have culture and a history, faggot. Why not go with the idea of two founding peoples instead of LARPing some imaginary monolithic culture?
>>
I was born in Ontario, I was raised in Merrikah
I want to believe that Canada and the US will have a strong future.
The whole world will be brown by the time I'm an old man right? (28years old here)
>>
>>79254550
>No country with endless natural resources could ever be poor.

Tell that to Venezuela.
>>
>>79254956
We would have to go full genocide mode right fucking now to fix it. Not tommorow, not next year. Right now.
>>
Guess the "nationalist" is done talking for today. What a real fucking basket case, a true joker.

I hope the mongoloid actually tries to turn his fantasy into a movement, it'll be a monumental failure.
>>
>>79253099
I already addressed your arguments, there is no "allies" in the future

I'm getting a lot of support here you dolt

>>79253110
I will begin expanding the organization, if you have contacts you can send me them at [email protected]

And we can talk more in depth

>>79253459
Yes of course they would be, because it would be a military force tangible of causing massive problems. You don't understand how weak democratic society is, the first conquest our group makes would be a like a punch in the gut.

Imagine the uproar, that a militia group beat a western government in battle in North America, it would ring across the world within minutes. We would have massive amounts of international volunteers and support.

>>79253848
Yet I just explained in the OP how to fix it

We destroy the government and replace it

>>79253935
I'm flexible on this, I am also a fan of nature. Maybe we can stick them on one of those frozen rocks.

>>79254359
Canada will survive because there will be enough food to prevent famine, after that we can rebuild everything.
>>79254610
You're an idiot and you know nothing of what "over the edge" is

Libya is over the edge, Canada isn't
>>79254938
Because European is a group that includes sub groups, do you really think I don't know the difference between anglophone groups and francophones?

>>79255131
Not true, easily fixable in the next 50 years, although we are going to achieve it in the next 5-10.
>>
File: bourassa_1920.jpg (421 KB, 1150x1600) Image search: [Google]
bourassa_1920.jpg
421 KB, 1150x1600
>>79252243

>endorsing a totalitarian police state

Nigga stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>79255307
You're the autist spamming my threads because you're upset that I'm smarter than you and can easily destroy your lopsided arguments.

>>79255355
What I'm describing is marital law, not a police state.
>>
>>79255325
This country is fucking toast you retard, how old are you? 22 or some shit? Have a nice wake up call junior.

You will know once you move out of your moms basement.
>>
>>79250573
Quebec is and will remain French, or war
>>
>>79255511
This country isn't toast, what the fuck are you talking about?

How so?

Everything I described is a tangible plan to repair this area. Just because you're bitter and depressed and lack any ambition doesn't impact that some of us don't want to wait around and wait to die.
>>79255526
The funny thing is that even if I was 16, I would still be a 16 year old who is right and you'd be a 24 year old who is wrong.

I'm not 16 thankfully, I'm a graduate.
>>
>>79242919
I would like this flag a lot more if the white parts were rotated into a cross and the swords were replaced with a pole axe on one side and a lumber axe on the other instead
>>
>>79255547
Quebec should maintain it's linguistic identity and maintain an autonomous system of government in my opinion.
>>
>>79255405

Are you fucking kidding?
>>
>>79255641
The country was fucked 10 years ago, that's the whole reason people voted for trudeau, because it's almost impossible to own a house and start a family. I know people who have gone to uni for 7 years who are still renting.

Hard to have 2-5 kids in a 2 bedroom apartment.

It's easy when you are brown and collecting welfare with 3 different i.d.'s though.
>>
>>79255801
What I'm saying is that we have to institute a period of transitory leadership and during that time martial law would be implemented to ensure security. When proper forces meant to enforce law and order could be formed is when such law would be ended.

Dictatorships however are a superior form of government, the state should have the power to deal with problematic elements in society.
>>
>>79255961

Haven't you been paying attention the news? The current political split is POPULISM vs. ELITISM and the elitism side is dying
>>
>>79255325
No allies because you're assuming that they will fail. That's a big prediction, and one that cannot be banked. Not an argument.

You're assuming a lot of things, but you don't have any facts. Where is the support? It definitely isn't going to be from right wing extremists from America, you're literally the opposite of what they believe. You're rambling about your fantasy world.

>>79255405
You aren't saying anything intelligent. Nothing you are saying is rooted in facts, it's based on your assumptions. You aren't well-read, because if you were you would've at least read a book about Canadian history and books about actual nationalism.

I'm posting in your thread because I believe Canada has a nationalistic future, and I want you to realize that your crackpot ideas are ruining that possibility.
>>
>>79255961
Nothing will fix the country unless you go full revolution mode. It's just too fucked dude. We were supposed to let the boomers die off and get their jobs and houses, instead they imported fuck loads of pakis and africans to replace the boomers.

Houses in my city are 600k dilly dams. 3 hours south in usa houses are 150k. What the fuck?
>>
>>79256152
Where do you live?
>>
>>79255641
I think that's all that you are - a graduate. You haven't participated in society yet, and you're just a bit butthurt about the job market in Nova Scotia. The money you're talking about is your trust fund, and your supporters are your classmates.

At last I truly see.
>>
>>79256105
Haven't you noticed that this is a temporary political wave?

"Populism" is a device that moderate nationalism is coming in, in reality people desire nationalism and anti immigrant politics.

My ideology fundamentally has the common cause with the people because my goals are these two things ideologically

1) Increasing Quality of Life in the State
2) Increasing the power of the state

I'm not an ultra rich elite who studied at an ivy league university. I worked all my life and crawled from the ground up to get where I am now.

I have a common cause with the people, my rule, my objectives are ultimately in their benefit.

>>79256107
That's not a big prediction, the US is in the midst of a collapse. It's not arguable, this is simply where the west is headed to. The US is similar to the USSR prior to it's collapse, or even like the Western Roman Empire, overburdened, over extended, over economically stratified and dying.

The simple problem here is that I irked you the wrong way because you don't understand that a nation needs to have an ethnic backing in order to succeed.

We will see who has the better vision when this is implemented, perhaps you'll mature a little and realize my leadership and ideology is for the best.

>>79256152
That's what I'm talking about man, literally full revolution.

I'm talking about fighting on the streets, taking control of strategic areas and forming combat capable units in order to defeat the government both behind it's lines and on the field.
>>
>>79256306
Salmon arm area. Canada is fucked.

Everyone I know is renting out their basements or living with their fucking parents because the house prices are sky rocketing.

It's supply and demand, since anyone on the planet can buy houses here they can jack up the price as high as they want.
>>
>>79256476
>That's what I'm talking about man, literally full revolution.
>I'm talking about fighting on the streets, taking control of strategic areas and forming combat capable units in order to defeat the government both behind it's lines and on the field.

Fucking do it then, I'm half dead from old age I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>79256476

So we just have to make you the Supreme Untouchable Ruler and everything will be perfect?

Fuck off, you're no better than anyone else
>>
>>79256474
Actually I'm a successful business owner, I started in construction and I've moved into Pizza.

My supporters are not my classmates, I was educated in one of the best institutions in this country and I was amongst the most disgusting leftist scum nation wide.

>>79256539
I'll see you on the field then

You should move to the east, it's 97% White, land is cheap and plentiful and rent is ridiculously low. If you were interested in the revolution I could even potentially rent to you.
>>
>>79256563
I know from my own perspective that I will do the right thing. I know that I harbour no ill intentions. How about you fuck off and then judge me on my actions rather than how you imagine me or what they would be

There will be problems, but I'm not an ego maniac,I will delegate and work with others to ensure our vision becomes reality.

Don't you understand, I didn't choose this. I got tired of seeing more and more people in this country get sucked up into the abyss. More and more people fall to drugs, to criminal behavior, to political programming. I don't want to see my country die without a fight, without an attempt to save it.
>>
>>79256476
Where do you get your news from? Infowars? I guess that everyday is the apocalypse if you get your news from Alex Jones.

The economy is in the dumps, but it isn't going to collapse. You'll know, even with your miniscule knowledge about the economy, when shit is about to hit the fan. Just because your parents got jobs and you didn't doesn't mean the economy is going to collapse.
>>
>>79256494
>Salmon arm area

Looks comfy. I'm a med student and I think about Canada sometimes, but it is almost impossible to come here, even for Quebec it takes years to be certified.
>>
>>79256666
I have an ok place, just not big enough to raise a family in.

I wish I was just a fucking loser and making up shit, but I know people who make 150 grand a year who still can't afford housing. It's fucking nuts, our city is a fucking shithole but people keep buying land.

Chinese are buying up land around kettle valley and princeton and penticton, b.c. is a complete fuckhole thanks to that retard krusty klark.
>>
>>79256819
>I harbour no ill intentions.

Other than the whole "usher in a dictatorship and put all the minorities in a big concentration camp" thing.
>>
>>79256666
So you're Italian? Why are you spouting ethnic unity when you're as non-white as the Muslims?
>>
>>79256876
It's probably because you are white.

>make fake business
>sponsor your own family
>apply for grants
>put whole family on disability and welfare
>use fake i.d.'s so you can get even more welfare
>ship in more family members

>be rich chinese dude
>buy up all the cheap farmland and ranchland
>subdivide it
>sell it back to the government or banks

We are getting fucking raped out here.
>>
>>79256869
Do you know that every year since the 1980's the amount of productive capacity the US has shrinks or dismally grows.

80% or more of job growth in the last few decades has been entirely jobs that cannot be outsourced. AKA Government, Health and Service Jobs.

The economy is becoming more stratified and doesn't have real growth, the entire system is built on rickety assumptions and ideals. It was never a system that was built to last.

When an empire has a massive amount of economic stratification between classes, foreign invasions, cultural stagnation and overextension of military forces they almost always collapse.

You're blind.
>>
>>79242919
Nice blogpost don't give a shit either
Canada is fucking done DONE D O N E
>>
>>79256912
How is that an ill intention?

You realize the Chinese government would offer us money for each one of their people we could sell back to them? If not for their prison camps, but for their educated labour.

>>79257018
You have to be Italian to own Pizza restaurants, are you fucking retarded man?
>>
>>79257040
Can't you just go north to avoid all this crap?
>>
>>79257268
in the east it's far better

>More conservative culture, women aren't as slutty
>whitest area of north america, 97% white in some places, 3% being natives who live in the woods
>some of the best most untouched nature in the world
>cheap housing and land
>>
>>79257268
The farther you go north the higher the cost of living. The father you go south the cheaper it us but less jobs.

My only hope is to convince my family to sell me cheap land, but every normalfag in this country is greedy as fuck. I basically have to wait until old people in my family die, and hope to god they leave me land or a house, how sick is that shit?
>>
>>79257152
Not only pizza, but you were also in construction. They're probably the most Italian industries. Even if you claim to be white, you're still culturally Italian.

No offense, Antonio.
>>
>>79257443
Ok man
>>
>>79257143
No one cares
>>
>>79257391
I don't believe that you live in the Maritimes. Those communities that you're talking about are also the most disadvantaged communities in Canada. They're so bad that, even when offered money, immigrants didn't even want to stay.

Maybe that's the way you're going to stop immigration. Make all of Canada as bad as rural Nova Scotia, then the immigrants will stop coming. I guess it helped to keep Nova Scotia white.
>>
>>79255307
Your a true joker and a nut you are nonwhite
>>
>>79254938
>french
>culture
>>
>>79257564
Sure
>>
>>79257732
You're probably a jew, again thinking that somehow the most important thing is money.

You know there are enough people in this area for me to recruit, you know they hate the government. If I recruit 2000 I could win the civil war and institute my system. Think about how few 2000 is

If you truly had any interest at all in the future of your country, you would join me.
>>
>>79257776
I'm whiter than you could ever hope to be.

I'm so white that I want to see a majority-white Canada survive. The difference between me and Antonio is that my ideas are realistic and applicable.
>>
>>79258019
What is your ethnicity?
>>
>>79258019
No they're not, if we don't take my path, this country will be eaten alive by American militias and provisional governments.

If I'm in charge I will rebuild the army and economy and will easily fight off the interlopers. Without me the weak liberal state will be helpless.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 480x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 480x621
I'm in. By chance is there a regular place you will be posting information?
>>
>>79258160
I intend to create a team specifically for internet news, marketing and recruitment. Once we get a website operational we will aggressively promote online.

Otherwise if you have some way to contact you I could add you to our email list.
>>
>>79257907
Money is the reason why you are even thinking about this. Money is the reason why you aren't spending the majority of your day working in a farm. Money is the reason why you haven't had to worry about survival. Money is the reason why you can even read this paragraph.

If you don't think that our standard of living isn't because of money and the modern globalized society, you're braindead. If you cared about Canadians, you would push to maintain their standard of living.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 570x238
>>79258273
[email protected]
>>
>>79258478
No, but what you're implying is that there isn't a way to reconcile those two objectives.

When I take control I will nationalize foreign property, I will create state owned corporations to begin repurposing our economy for industrial production. We have the resource capacity to ensure that we will receive all basic foodstuffs and consumer goods. As we begin to re industrialize we will begin to trade our refined materials and produced goods on the global markets to gain resources we do not need. Instead of currency, we will make resource deals with countries on a barter system which will give us the leeway we need.

There will be tough times, for a year or two rationing may have to be instituted. By after the post revolutionary period is when we could have reconstruction. By taking in American White refugees fleeing their collapsing countries, or Europeans or Eastern Europeans looking for a better life.

We will invest the profits of our state owned proceeds back into the economy and lower the tax rate allowing our private sector to grow, usury will no longer be the foundation of the economy. All money distribution will be controlled by the central state.

Canada will no longer have to spend 30 of it's GNP on paying INTEREST ON IT'S DEBT. That is a major benefit, not to mention how much we would make seizing foreign materials.
>>
>>79258478
And are you blind man, have you been hiding in a hole for the last two years?

Liberal Democratic Globalized Society is dying, the EU is collapsing. There is no future for globalization. There can be no standard of living if America militias cross our borders and occupy us.
>>
>>79258761
*gain resources we do not have
>>
>>79242919
nice leaf
>>
>>79256876

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

t. Quebec
>>
>>79242919
Broad and sweeping changes beyond the rule of law are always bound to fail because they lack the support of a majority. While the end goals are admirable the support at a grassroots level is lacking.
>>
>>79259100
You don't require any support of the majority, you only need about 5-10% of the population's actual support to maintain control or at least fight the government.
>>
>>79258761
Good luck explaining to a country that you're destroying their economy, and that they'll have to go though economic uncertainty for two years. You want to talk about an uprising? If you think that you can take a geographically massive country like Canada with a few thousand men then you must also believe that you can defend the country with a few thousand men.

That totally makes sense, especially in a country like Canada.
>>
>>79259168

Do you realise that dictatorship will never work in North America? The frontier spirit of our ancestors lives on strongly enough that it's unimaginable to elevate one of our own, equal in ability to us, above us.
>>
>>79242919
>>79243108
>>79244161
>>79244536
>>79244697
>>79244800
>>79244898
>>79245135
>>79245310
>>79245335

Canada is a fake country. All of Canada belongs to America.
>>
>>79259297
We start with 2000, capture an area recruit more, by the end of the campaign I would have around 18-25'000 forces including defected military reservists and regulars.

By the end of the first year, we might feel dissent but people would accept the reduced living conditions because they won't be as bad as what is being experienced in America at the time

Waiting in a line to be issued your food is shitty, but it's not as shitty as refugee camps and total war, which is what will be across our border in the US and Europe.

You're not considering the size of my international volunteer units or how many natives could be bribed to fight for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 666x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 666x618
>>79258273
Thanks for the email. I will send a more permanent email/contact info when I am more confident this isn't a /pol/ troll or Trudeau IDF.
>>
>>79259085
Enjoy your paki GP then.
>>
>>79259409
That's just a sentence of complete nonsense. There is no spirit of anything, humans need strong undivided leadership.

>>79259423
Except your country will collapse and America won't exist
>>
fix that flag ain't no one cares about swords in 2016
>>
I had a fun time arguing with you gentlemen but I must go to bed, my fiance beckons and I'm quite tired. I hope I have inspired just a fraction of you to at least consider what I'm saying, that we need a change in this country and that it has to be forced.

>>79259463
I understand fully, your welcome. Good luck on your path fellow traveler.
>>
>>79259515

Le Québec est CANADIEN FRANÇAIS, pas FRANÇAIS... mec :^)

>>79259527

You can't even unite this thread, and we probably are the most similar to you. Nobody wants a dictator, it's that obvious
>>
File: fuckingleaves.jpg (4 MB, 3647x1984) Image search: [Google]
fuckingleaves.jpg
4 MB, 3647x1984
Wew all these >fucking leafs
>>
>>79251343
As a big eyed boy with dreams with strong ideals I hope you succeed.
>>
>>79257732
why is it so bad?
>>
>>79242919
As a fellow Canadian nationalist, I am disappointed by this garbage. It reads as though a teenager who had too much Hitler for breakfast wrote it.
>>
>>79242919
First take out the PM then start making these plans. Step by step.
>>
>>79259852
Cuckservative detected
>>79259828
Because it has 15% unemployment, but is also the whitest area in all of north america, cheapest land too.
>>
>>79259994

Just wondering, but do you feel in control of your life?
>>
>>79260097
Of course, I decide what I do and how I will do it. But I also lead, I give orders and they are followed.

Patricians lead and the Plebeians follow. Plebeians make up the majority of the people, they're the workers, the soldiers or the proletariat.

The majority of people do not have the intellectual capacity to be involved in the decision making required in politics. It requires a special breed of individual, driven by ambition, fueled with intelligence and a will to power to be a great leader.

Do you think a 43 year old man who slugs back a brew every night while falling asleep to television shows somehow represents a key element in which a state should listen to?

Billions and Trillions of dollars on the line, millions of lives. But instead of trusting leadership to those who are good at it, we should be give every retard a voice and create giant popularity contests decided by TV to figure who should rule.

I say no to that. I don't believe in mob rule.
>>
>>79242919
>hurr we'll just have a revolution
>hurr murder everyone
You'll get exactly nowhere. Revolution, Insurrection, Right Wing Death Squads, etc etc, only work if there's support for them. This country is nothing but democratic socialists. If you want a nationalist Canada, you need to change the minds of the people first. Storming parliment with your paintball buddies isn't going to do jack shit for your cause. Biding your time and influencing people both socially, and from within government beurocracy are both far more effective routes to achieving your goals
>>
>>79260303

How many friends do you have? Do actually have a girlfriend or have you not actually held a girl's hand before (that fiance sure seemed to disappear pretty quickly)?
>>
>>79260303

When did you last change your pants?
>>
>>79242919
>Create a Ethnic Component
I thought western civilization was based on merit?
Why not just remove the benefits of the minorities and let the ones who actually work hard integrate into your society?
>>
>>79260493

Fuck off nigger
>>
So creating a paramilitary structure, physically controlling territory and creating our own rule of law isn't somehow going to achieve anything.

What about when we defeat the central government? You don't think that the success we would have wouldn't influence the amount of support we would have?

People like to support winners, especially under dog winners. There are geographical areas where we would receive exclusive support like in the maritimes.

After we take Montreal in an episode of urban warfare and street fighting, you don't think the propaganda of such a thing wouldn't bring us more support or recruits?

The support for the government would decline too, people would accept us for fear of what would be happening in the US.
>>
>>79260588

>Montreal

If a totalitarian autist like you tries to attack my city, expect me to fuck your shit up
>>
>>79260429
I changed my mind I got distracted with this because I enjoy arguing, and yes I have. She's literally in the other room. My fiance gave me new pants today.

If I could prove any of my claims to you I would, but there is no feasible way of doing so without endangering myself or her. So the best proof I could offer you is to answer a question or something.

>>79260493
Western Civilization is based on merit, for the members of their own states. Why should I accept foreign trash when it damages a cohesive sense of nation and unity?
>>
>>79258273
>thinks op is a slav immigrant who hasn't had any roots to this country beyond 1990s.

History doesn't support your narrative, fyi. This will be the biggest struggle you will face because people will see through your bullshit. But canadian nationalism is important.

What killed us economically, technologically and culturally was America. We were living in the shadows of a behemoth that became the world's only super power. (see: our nuclear sub program, see our jet program, see what NAFTA did to canadian industries, see CANCON rules and its abysmal failure.)

Our living standards depend on ability to attract highly qualified immigrants and maintain access to lucrative markets. That's it. That is canada.
>>
>>79259715
J'ai jamais dit le contraire. Pour ta culture, notre diplôme de docteur est reconnu au Quebec d'ailleurs : http://www.cmq.org/page/fr/arm-quebec-france.aspx

En théorie c'est possible donc, en pratique l'administration québécoise est si lente que ça prend parfois des années.
>>
>>79260745
>he thought about his crass words as he was pulled against the wall. Why couldn't I have stopped being such a retarded muh freedumbs faggot for one minute he thinks to himself as 3 rounds are pumped into his back.
>>
>>79258761
>When I take control I will nationalize foreign property, I will create state owned corporations to begin repurposing our economy for industrial production.

It didn't work for for Venezuela but for this crackpot dictator, surely it will work!
>>
File: Jim.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Jim.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>79242919
>tfw just ordered the original red ensign
>>
>>79260588
>After we take Montreal in an episode of urban warfare and street fighting, you don't think the propaganda of such a thing wouldn't bring us more support or recruits?

What a retard. This guy just wants to feel important and has no real understanding besides maymays of how the world actually works. If he attacks montreal, he will find himself in a body bag. The military will neutralize you and you will destroy any chance for common canadians to identify with crackpot nationalism.
>>
>>79260771
Actually my roots in this country go back to the 1910's, my family is of Anglo Saxon and Austrian heritage.

History does support my narrative, in what way does it not? When a country can't adopt to the world it lives in or is going to live in, it falls.

The US is dying, I'm suggesting this now because we're in a golden opportunity zone. The perfect time for us to rise up is when America enters its twilight and begins to die.
>>79260880
>hurr durr better grab the venezuela argument

This is literally the biggest buzzword going around right now, that isn't even how the venezuelan economy worked. Chavez literally just took all the money and spent it on garbage. Belarus, Russia and China use this system and are all successful. Belarus actually has a completely planned economy in several sectors and as a result didn't feel the same depression that crippled Russia in the 1990's
>>79261006
The military is weak, underfunded and undermanned. You have no ambition, you accept the views forced upon you. You have limited scope, I've studied war in depth, I've studied tactics. I know how to form a fighting force capable of taking on the Army in a toe to toe engagement. I've actually written about it in particular detail.

You might think my case is weak here, but it's because I'm omitting so much that has already been done for security reasons.
>>
>>79260350
Canada is immune to RWDS nonsense because of our history. We are sadly a nation of 3: france, england, and the first nations. You can't talk about legitimacy of one people's claim to this land without talking about the 3 histories. The RWDS depends on a melting pot nation, like america, where there isn't federalism, but republicanism.
>>
>>79260790

Mais sérieux: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0iAfgJesZU

>>79260841

>implying I won't use every round of ammunition fired from my pinned 5-round mags against you if necessary
>implying nobody in Montreal is armed
>implying you have any support from anyone
>implying you don't just get shot by the police in Kahnawake or some shit
>>
>>79261168

>his family has only been here for less than 100 years
>he thinks he can tell people whose families have been here since the 1660s what Canada is about
>>
>>79261168
>History does support my narrative, in what way does it not?

You need to improve your understanding of our history.

>venezuela argument
I guess your understanding of our history has a huge blind spot when Canada did venture into state backed enterprises and the horrible results that stemmed from it?

>weak military
You are weaker. The military is more than effective to shutdown internal unrest. It can't project power abroad, but within canada. That's the military's bread and butter. Urban warfare, bread and butter.

You seem to have an exaggerated sense of your intelligence and ability, but you are pathetically retarded (see: petro canada, see via, see your lack of understanding of our history)
>>
>>79261172
None of that is relevant anymore, you're out of touch with human nature. People will fight when they're ideologically motivated to do so, I described several times how it would be easy for me to recruit.

Let's assume I do have the financial resources to maintain a force, why couldn't I build it. You really think it would be impossible to recruit 2000 young men in Canada who hate the government and are sympathetic to nationalist politics? This would be easy, it would take 3 to 4 months at most with a consistent recruiting team.
>>79261234
>Implying that matters when mass motorized units encircle the city and cut off all food and supplies from entering
>implying that matters when we hammer the fuck out of the city with our constructed mortars and artillery weapons
>Implying the police wouldn't run at the sight of a real combat capable force
>>79261354
>that somehow matters
You need to realize that symbolic shit is irrelevant
>>
>>79261234
let me add to your list.
>implying you won't give the military another oka
>implying you aren't a cuck with a fantasy
>implying that you understand what canadian problems

>>79261354
His family couldn't have lived here before the 80s. If they did they would know who to blame for our decline. cough cough (nafta, US influence, the giant south) cough cough.
>>
>>79261234
Et oui, de fait on est chez nous à Montréal même si ça te fait rager :)
>>
>>79261444
>human nature

if people are tribal, then how come people can be tribal across family lines, or race lines?

>>79261444
>mass motorized units

/thread this guy is a faggot
>>
>>79242919
Canadian Empire soon.
>>
>>79261382
What are you talking about all militaries flounder when it comes to Urban warfare.

My advantage is that the majority of my force would be light infantry.

I can harass the enemies supply lines, lay hit and run attacks.

You also do know that if I gathered enough numbers I could easily storm the bases and take the army's equipment. There is a pretty notable base in the maritimes, the one place that would definitely support my rebellion.

If my political infiltration worked at some level, I could even inspire or pay many of the soldiers to defect. Do you really think any Canadian soldier wants to die for Trudeau or for any other liberal government.

The majority of the army would switch sides rather than put their own life on the line to defend something they do not believe in
>>
Too many leafs in this thread.
>>
>>79261581
When the climate changes and we get the north west passage. Oh man, oh man.
>>
File: Canada Shitposting.jpg (130 KB, 1270x716) Image search: [Google]
Canada Shitposting.jpg
130 KB, 1270x716
>>
>>79261605
>What are you talking about all militaries flounder when it comes to Urban warfare.

Learn some canadian history. You are coming off as an uneducated highschoop drop out who is speaking about things he doesn't know anything about.

>soldiers
Again, I question how canadian you are. They don't die for our PM or government.

>Light infantry
do you even know why light infantry is effective? You are so fucking stupid. Beyond stupid. Bases are secured.

>>79261616
Fuck off burgercuck
>>
File: 1322395628136.jpg (33 KB, 358x361) Image search: [Google]
1322395628136.jpg
33 KB, 358x361
>>79261444

>mass motorised units
>mortars and artillery weapons
>>
>>79261860
China can bring some big shit, also Russia, grant them special privileges after power is taken and bam.
>>
>>79261503

Comment savoir si quelqu'un est Français ou Canadien d'un regard: le Français, malgré le fait qu'il a fuit son pays parce qu'il se trouve entouré d'arabes et de noirs, se trouve toujours entouré d'eux au Canada. Le Canadien? Non.

>la France post-révolution-française
>blanc
>>
>>79261765
I find it so funny that you actually think you know more than me, it honestly makes me laugh.

Light Infantry, AKA Mountain Troops or Guerillas. Units capable of crossing hard territory and using the benefits of maneuver and surprise to defeat the enemy.

We would strike at the enemy's center of gravity. Any military force that would face us would be half manned because of defections and desertions and wouldn't be properly armed or equipped because of the massive budget cuts. A few maneuvers and assaults and their morale would break and we would make pursuit.

Everything I said was true, you're a fucking idiot stuck in the past. No one, and certainly not anyone in the Canadian forces would die for that government. No one believes in Canada, Canada doesn't mean anything today.

Canada will have to be made to mean something.
>>
>>79261860
>>79262017
Syrian Rebels and ISIS manfature these things in fucking SYRIA

AKA: A 3rd World country

With Canada's vast superior amount of resources and industrial capability we could produce a vastly larger amount of superior homemade weapons and munitions.

Google the FSA's hell cannon.
>>
>>79262080
>>79262139

Cool, I play HOI4 too :^)

Maybe if you try that then I can LARP as The Saboteur in real life? That's a pretty good video game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve1faanVshw
>>
Canadian Nationalism will intensify if Hillary won the election. Hillary will pull shit to get our natural resources. She will pull similar shenanigans to Canada as she was doing in the Middle East.
>>
File: newcanadians.jpg (122 KB, 620x456) Image search: [Google]
newcanadians.jpg
122 KB, 620x456
Man this thread is pathetic, being Canadian must be hell.
>>
>>79261624

>tfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
>>
>>79262080
You don't know how the vietcong won. You don't know why light infantry is structured the way it is. You are a cosplayer. Contemporary militaries do not have 'center' of gravity that is near your theater.

>>79262139
>syria, 3rd world but still a state that can buy weapons

Syria bought weapons supplied by Russia. Where the fuck are you going to find shells?
>>
>>79262280
Prep the Turnbull
>>
>>79262280
>hell
living in a shithole of a nation with an economy that is just resource based, half as complex as syrup land and has a central regional that can literally be considered hell.
>>
>>79262069
Cela ne change rien au fait qu'aujourd'hui tu verras des dizaines de Français et que la seule chose qui sera en ton pouvoir, c'est te plaindre sur 4chan :) On est chez nous.
>>
File: HellCannon.jpg (91 KB, 634x408) Image search: [Google]
HellCannon.jpg
91 KB, 634x408
>>79262180
You realize you only mentioned HOI4 because I used the word maneuver right.

The Maneuver warfare I'm talking about refers to Clausewitzian concepts refreshed for modern war. It's written about by William Lind and Robert R Leonhard.
>>79262322
My theatre includes the center of gravity because my theatre is the entire country and I can create operational areas behind enemy lines.

The center of gravity concept is relative, it can refer to both theatre wide goals as well as operational and campaign goals. The enemy's center of gravity could be a command and communications center manned by 30 men or an airbase staffed with 1500. But the core concept is to attack with our strength where they are weak and to avoid battle, utilizing movement as a weapon upon itself.

I was referring to home made artillery launchers, the syrian rebels produce them in make shift factories. They're made out of propane tanks

The Syrian Civil War has many lessons to learn if you study hard enough.
>>
>>79260546
Nice argument.

>>79260769
If they accept your culture and don't try to change it, what's the problem?
>>
>>79262507

En fait, ou j'habite il n'y a pas de Français. Probablement parce qu'il y a relativement peu d'arabes ici et c'est trop loin de Montréal Noir :^)
>>
File: canadianstreetgangs.jpg (38 KB, 460x322) Image search: [Google]
canadianstreetgangs.jpg
38 KB, 460x322
>>79262280
>>
>>79262724
>implying 4chan isn't full of racial purists
>>
>>79262602
>my theatre is the entire counter

again, you are saying it is but it doesn't make it so. your theatre isn't anything but what you can engage in.

>clausewitz

fucking retard. what business does a retard like you have in name dropping clausewitz? Clausewitizian concepts refreshed modern warfare because of he conceptualized the progression of warfare.

>>79262602
Syria is a defunct state before the civil war. You are going up against a state that is better armed, better equipped, has better security infrastructure in a country many times larger than Syria.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61 KB, 800x522
>>79262602

How exactly did 3rd-gen warfare work against Stalingrad?
>>
>>79262724

Not an argument, boy. No niggers
>>
>>79263155
I hate the defoo faggot. Have you've seen his wife? He is a stay at home dad, and his wife makes the money and probably fucks guys with full heads of hair while he is at home, raising their kid and making youtube videos (and hopefully utube bux).
>>
>>79259852
Yes it's pretty spergy muh ancestors and first idea is armed rebellion.
>>
>>79263522

I don't like him either (he seems cultish to me and that's off-putting) but I literally told the boy from Senegal "Fuck off nigger" in my last post and that isn't an argument
>>
>>79263618
I know that's what you are doing, I just wondered what you thought of him.

Anyway, love u fellow leaf fags. Our country is relatively in good shape compare to America, EU and Britain. Happy Canada's day to all.
>>
>>79263746

Well I'm a QCfag and we don't really celebrate Canada day, but have a good Canada day where you live
>>
>>79242919
Quick Question, why does Canada host what seems to be the worst diaspora posting on int? It's insanely diverse too,you see the most obscure nationalities shilling hard for their shithole under the leaf flag.
>>
Well this was a fucking piece of shit thread OP, good job though you made me read it all.
You're crazy if you think you can convince enough Canadians currently to follow some racist, alt-right regime into battle against their own countrymen and win. It doesn't matter how many times you call them "cuck." Honestly I'd probably join a decent National Socialist party, but this sounds retarded. Good luck though go ahead and stir some shit up.
>>
>>79264090

Toronto
>>
>>79251343
I've been making my own plans for taking over Canada since I was 10 (19 now and they're still outlandish and have low odds of success according to my research on people's reactions to certain major political events) and I'd be very interested in working with your cause in order to restore the rights and safety of Canadian citizens. I'm sure that if you were more connected you might find there are a surprisingly large number of people who would like this but information networks being breached by the opponents is the last thing you'd want so best to start small.

I can tell by your typing patterns that you know what you're talking about (or you're a great liar) and I'd definitely be down for the cause.
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.