[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the left even realize it's CREATING White national
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81
File: pepe trumppp.png (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe trumppp.png
52 KB, 600x600
Does the left even realize it's CREATING White nationalists? Thank you left, for all your anti White shit, it's helping us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuVMJmC0V98
>be me back in 2008
>have friends of all races especially Mexicans because I'm in California
>start seeing all this anti White bullshit and demonizing of my grandparents as "evil old racist White people" type shit
>start to respond against it, expect minority friends and acquaintances to take my side
>instead they are all even bigger assholes and say even more anti White shit
>2016- I'm a White nationalist/reactionary/alt right guy

This stupid racial crap is causing millions of normal Whites who previously never gave a shit about race before to wake up to racial reality.

What was it like for you, /pol/?
>>
>>79459272
>/reactionary/alt right guy

you lost me there
>>
File: racist nigger.png (25 KB, 656x620) Image search: [Google]
racist nigger.png
25 KB, 656x620
Even degenerates like The Amazing Atheist are being forced to wake up. PRAISE ANTI WHITES

we love you

vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmDBPUPgCDI

>>79459340
Implying this is relevant. "Rightwing" will do just fine.
>>
>be old stock canadian
>ancestors basically built everything
>chinese canadians who showed up in the 80's start saying they built the railroad
>vancouver was majority japanese
>never had chinese slaves
>even had a chinese head tax so they couldn't move here in hordes
>basically we wuz colonials

They are all insecure as fuck because their ancestors basically built shit out of dirt and were cavemen.
>>
File: 1461207236463.jpg (18 KB, 375x338) Image search: [Google]
1461207236463.jpg
18 KB, 375x338
>>79459272
All this is playing into the "divide->destabilize->gridlock/race war->martial law/abolish the constitution" plan though.
>>
>>79459272

Sometimes I wonder if soros et al aren't actually trying to promote white supremacy for some reason.
>>
>>79459340
Sorry he didn't use your special snowflake name for racially aware conservatives.
>>
File: blackpowa.png (138 KB, 1289x675) Image search: [Google]
blackpowa.png
138 KB, 1289x675
>>79459672
"""""""""""""""""""""""""SUPREMACY"""""""""""""""""""""""""
Almost no one on /pol/ is an actual supremacist. We love our people. We don't claim to be the supreme masta race, that's just an anti White leftwing talking point.
>>
>>79459781
Why not? No two things in nature are equal, so by saying you're not a white supremacist you're effectively saying some other race is the best. Who is it? The jews? The asians? The blacks? (lmao)

Don't get memed into taking a moderate position, when such a position is incorrect.
>>
File: tacon.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tacon.jpg
164 KB, 1920x1080
>>79459652
Yes, goyim, loving your race and wanting to defend it is exactly what we want you to do MWWAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>view everyone as equal, deserving of the same respect and the same expectations
>disregard skin colour and culture as negligible aspects worthy of disregard, not at all afflicting the potential or stature of an individual
>anti-white shit makes me mad
>look up proof so i can argue better
>statistics
>facts
>now i see
>>
File: we was kangs ann sheet.jpg (69 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
we was kangs ann sheet.jpg
69 KB, 397x402
>>79459935
Superiority and inferiority are subjective. I defend White people because they're my people, not because they're objectively superior.

I'd be defending my people even if I were an Australian Aboriginal.

Yes, Whites are a great race, but I don't have to prove to myself we're better than every other racial group on earth to think how I do.

My position is far from moderate, anon, I would be considered an extreme racist by 99.9% of America. (Implying my rhetoric isn't better for defending our race)
topkak
>>
File: feasting hall.jpg (117 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
feasting hall.jpg
117 KB, 500x410
>>79460008
Based viking

hav norse saga meme
>>
>>79459652
It really isn't. I know it's a popular conspiracy theory but the problem is if it were, it would be failing pretty spectacularly.

The real issue is that women and niggers have the equality they strove for but when they showed up to work it wasn't a glorious experience but was, you know, work. Instead of realizing that their perception of white existence was fundamentally flawed, they doubled down on their bullshit.

Blacks and women were already divided, it started forever ago, there's nothing new here except now there are female programmers who aren't happier than housewives and nigger scientists who aren't happier than sharecroppers.

They never listened. They're still not listening.
>>
>>79459935
holy fuck youre autistic. for now we have to pretend to be moderate until the EU falls and trump wins. only then will we get violent. until them keep up the hippy act
>>
>>79460219
>not because they're objectively superior.
But they are. I'm not saying white supremacy should be the foundation of your white nationalism, but you should at least be aware of it.
>>
>>79460518
>implying violence
Nice try, FBI plant. I want none of that, I just realize that white people are the best at most things except for sprinting and dying of AIDS.
>>
>>79460650
>we should go full european and let enemies grow and rejoice on the border
fuck off reddit. white genes are fragile. if you dont kill your enemy right now then like turkey and albania they will come back later
>>
>>79460518
>only then will we get violent. until them keep up the hippy act
Howdy SPLC stranger, we call you folks agent provocateurs around these parts.

>>79460551
Well we're inferior in our ability to be tribal and defend our race, we're inferior in (a lot of kind of) athletics compared to Blacks, and East Asians are better at math skills than us.

I still love our people and obviously there are amazingly exceptional White people, but to honestly say as a fact that White people ARE SUPERIOR by definition? I don't think so.

I'd like to try to help our people become as great as possible, but come on.

Saying you believe the White race is supreme fucks your ability to convert normies. (implying millions of normie Whites aren't starting to become redpilled because of the anti White stuff).

Wake up/
>>
File: wtf.png (719 KB, 446x1000) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
719 KB, 446x1000
>>79460760
You're either an edgy kid or a provocateur. Could be just a troll. Go away man, we don't want that kind of talk, here. It only harms our people.
>>
>>79460760
>white genes are fragile
So you're someone from the #WhitenessSoFragile Twitter hate campaign. Good to know.
>>
>>79460760
With the current political climate I don't think it's intelligent to advocate that sort of thing unless you want a knock on your door, anon.

>>79460775
If you compare the abilities of the races, more often than not, whites win out. Sure we aren't masters of all trades, but we compare favorably to blacks and browns in intelligence, and to asians and jews in creativity despite their higher IQs.

Also, I wasn't aware that posting on /pol/ was converting normies. I don't go full 1488 on my friends and family, that would be retarded. We should at least try to be honest here, though.
>>
File: orly.png (84 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
orly.png
84 KB, 184x184
>>79461180
All I'm saying man is you have to play the rhetorical game. A lot of Black supremacist pieces of shit will shout "equality". We as White people defending our race need to amplify the message "We demand fair treatment for our people, which means we need to stop being demographically attacked by immigration and anti racism".

I'm thinking about how to sell a winning message. I don't think White supremacism is some kind of evil idea, it's just never going to help us.

Also /pol/ gets seen by normies, so if we can tell them that it's fine and not kooky/crazy/supremacist to embrace pro-White ideas, we can actually have a real effect on their views.

A lot of people get converted on /pol/

peace
>>
The left didn't create "white nationalism" ( a grand term for a fringe group of slack jawed shit weasels who can't hack it in the real world so they turn to this horseshit to feel relevant). Most liberals - and conservatives ( the ones who completed high school) - don't even know you fucking exist. If they did, they'd be laughing like the rest of us.
>>
File: yarite2.jpg (11 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
yarite2.jpg
11 KB, 255x170
>>79461448
>a grand term for a fringe group of slack jawed shit weasels who can't hack it in the real world so they turn to this horseshit to feel relevant
proof needed.

People are aware of us only it's awareness through the biased lens of the media which colors us as "white supremacists" and "neo nazis".

We're a rights movement. White people need to be allowed to organize on behalf of their group like every single other group. We're also sick of being blamed for every other race's problems.

We're the ultimate heretics, advocating a worldview totally forbidden in the modern world. And yet, we defend our ideas because we care too much about the truth to be silenced.

You, on the other hand, are just an asshole.
>>
>>79459272
that feel when you realize it's part of their plan
>>
File: alex jone.jpg (67 KB, 424x255) Image search: [Google]
alex jone.jpg
67 KB, 424x255
>>79461769
>>79459652
Alex Jones pls go
>>
File: 1442554494613.jpg (459 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1442554494613.jpg
459 KB, 1920x1200
>>79461769
It's true desu

When you smear all white men and isolate us from your shitty society, don't be surprised when some of us end up becoming massive shitlords who want to see it all burnt down. Especially those of us who are working class.

The LGBT shit, the SJW shit, BLM shit, feminism shit. All of it is based on the tears of inferiority and cunts.

Beta Uprising when?

Trump Legions when?
>>
File: stef.png (348 KB, 524x560) Image search: [Google]
stef.png
348 KB, 524x560
>>79461975
Remember, attack their moral credibility. Call them assholes and sickos for their racist attack on us. We're a rights movement, see >>79461685
>>
>>79459272
It's all planned. This was the intention from the beginning. I garuntee you, first white nationalist to go extreme and shoot a coon and our guns are GONE.
>>
I'm the same way. I used to believe that we were "past race" and were at the point where reasonable people could judge others as individuals.

But then they went too far. Before, the idea was to judge people by their character rather than their race. But it became "oh, you need to ignore all the bad shit I do because I'm black and therefore a protected class". And I just wasn't having any of that.

Its funny. The lefitsts ruined it for themselves. I was perfectly happy to just live beyond race and not be judgemental, way back in the day. But they themselves kept pushing it. Looking past race, given an a priori assumption of egalitarianism, would still only work well if EVERYONE decided to do the same. But I realized I'm not going to keep race out of it if they weren't going to. I'm not going to be nonjudgemental while blacks and mestizos are complaining 24/7 about how horrible white people are.
>>
File: cat meow.jpg (71 KB, 1500x1155) Image search: [Google]
cat meow.jpg
71 KB, 1500x1155
>>79462208
See >>79461942
This is so stupid man.

The left just has no strategy but anti White. We can't just not defend our people. This is also a talking point that the left would use to demoralize us. "NO DON'T DEFEND YOUR PEOPLE, IT'S A TRAAAAAP"

blech
>>
File: 1453663890560.gif (21 KB, 485x365) Image search: [Google]
1453663890560.gif
21 KB, 485x365
>>79460437
>it would be failing pretty spectacularly
What? It's 95% a done deal already.

Congress is so polarized it can barely pass anything.

Police are standing aside and letting La Raza and BLM agitators incite racial violence at rallies/storm the stage. Those groups seem to be funded by big money as well.

The news is playing into that angle hard as well, trying to aggravate whites with its one-sided coverage.

Everything is seriously coming together. The only thing that hasn't really happened is whites fighting back.

That's the final piece of the puzzle. They just need some WNs to pop off. Then the news will twist a few insignificant incidents into mass racial chaos and women and poor black foke getting raped in the streets a la GamerGate.

Then you have a pretext for martial law. The government signs off on it and a bunch of people say "b-b-b-buh." We're an incident away.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 316x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 316x261
>>79462353
Huh. Putting it like that, I may have been attributing malice to what is just stupid.
>>
File: stef francais.jpg (20 KB, 720x533) Image search: [Google]
stef francais.jpg
20 KB, 720x533
>>79462573
Well, it's stupid in a way. But smart, too. It's smart of the left because it helps them unite all the nonWhites (i.e. a bunch of racists who hate our people for no real reason), but stupid because it's finally starting to make the Whites fight back.
>(I mean fight back in words, not deeds, fuck off to anyone who promotes violence on here to make us look bad)
>>
>>79459272
"reactionary" is a jew term, it's supposed to be a negative thing and they attached it to conservatives, even though it fits the left better
>>
>>79462472
All of those things have already happened multiple times in America's history anon. Today is really not new.

I'm not saying this because I don't want you to be mad. You should be mad. I'm not saying this because I don't want you to fight; we both need to fight; you, me, and a million others. I'm just saying your perspective is skewed and that perspective being skewed is totally on purpose and is only coincidentally about race today. It could have been about anything.

Spend an hour listening to Malcom X and you'll hear everything your own people should be saying about themselves.

Spoiler: they killed Malcom X.

Get ready for the fight.
>>
>>79459272
>>79462235
Same here and agreed. They've poked the sleeping lion one too many times and then kept going. It stirs.
>>
>>79462965
All political movements are reactions you know, right? I think we need to reclaim reactionary as in "fuck all this evil shit, we need to react against it"
>>
I don't want a race war and I don't think any fellow white guys are my brothers

Just build a wall, kick out illegals and kick out anybody who's morbidly violent and lacks the will to assimilate to civilized culture.

I don't want to hurt no innocents, I don't wanna cause a scene. I just wanna play video games.
>>
>>79463247
none of us want race war, either, White nationalism IS NOT racewarism. It's just the novel crazy idea that White people have a right to exist like every other group of people on the planet does.
>>
>>79463247
check this video out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOl10ixeoKM
http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/23/how-anti-white-rhetoric-is-fueling-white-nationalism/
>>
>>79463413
Isn't white nationalism just basically kicking out anybody who isn't white? I could support that for European urban slums but it's not gonna happen in America and it probably shouldn't happen in America. I support a wall and preservation of the English language and American culture and the removal of Affirmative Action though.
>>
>>79463579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7FawbAJpoQ
The problem is the Jews are untouchable, pretend they're white, and constantly advocate for white suicide.
>>
>>79463579
I agree it isn't as workable in America. But even here we need the right to create White communities and have respect. We shouldn't stop campaigning until the anti Whites are scared to say shit against us. Basically right now every other group unites by saying "Fuck White people". We need to stop being the scapegoat of EVERY OTHER GROUP.

We're literally like the Jews were to the Nazis in the 1930s (YES I KNOW there were a lot of bad Jews, but Jews were also richer and used as a scapegoat to blame all of Germany's problems on)
>>
>>79463787
Yes but saying that Whites are the new scapegoat like Jews were in Nazi Germany literally paralyzes lefties. They don't know how to respond.

Fuck Jews but use that argument because it works.
>>
File: 1440541230754.gif (59 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
1440541230754.gif
59 KB, 500x693
>>79459272
Well no shit, I often wonder if leftists realize how fucking retarded they're being pushing the anti-white shit

>spout the white privilege rhetoric
>say you can't be racist against whites
>complain about white representation in the media
>complain about a lack of 'diversity'
>try to make cis a regularly used word when it just makes you sound like a shitbag
>"what the?! why is white nationalism on the rise!"

Because of you, progressives. You isolate whites and push them away? Don't act fucking surprised when they band together and find others like them.

Way to go, you've pissed off the race that was the most successful at colonization and warfare, and now they've labeled you as their enemy and will work to dismantle your narrative and restore some semblance of sanity to this insane world. Reap what you sow.
>>
>>79459272
Nobody made you racist. You just finally stopped lying to yourself.
>>
File: ss (2016-07-02 at 12.52.33).jpg (467 KB, 1913x982) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-02 at 12.52.33).jpg
467 KB, 1913x982
>not posting the much better version

https://youtu.be/YVMMGHt76pw
>>
>>79463787
I doubt every jew including some fat comedian are in the legion of doom planning to kill all the whites with video games and anime. Are they greedy for tax dollars? Yes. Are they planning white genocide even though they profit off of white tax dollars? Most likely not.
>>
File: racism_mention_nytime.png (44 KB, 819x425) Image search: [Google]
racism_mention_nytime.png
44 KB, 819x425
>>79459272
That's not really a fact to be publicized.
>>
fuck off with the "this is creating that" shit. have some agency
>>
File: RACISTTTT.png (297 KB, 573x573) Image search: [Google]
RACISTTTT.png
297 KB, 573x573
>>79463902
They're doing it because they can get away with it, though, they're able to do all this anti White shit because we're weak as a people, right now. We need to unite and tell them to stop persecuting us.

>>79463991
""""MADE YOU(((RACIST)))""""
>racist
>using that term as an actual insult unironically.

OK, then. =.=
>>
>>79463788
Besides some twitter jokes and the lack of affirmative action, we are the not the biggest victims in the fucking world. Until I see the government putting white males in a fucking blender I'll agree with you.
>>
>>79459272
I woke up a long, long time ago. But, since I'm a Jew and work in (((business))) there's no white identity group that would have me. I kept hoping that some day we'll have a jewish house cleaning and officially expel all the communists and degenerates from our genepool, but then I realized that here in the US that's well over half the jewish population and it's never going to happen.

Anyway, I don't begrudge you whites your reactionary identity. I get plenty of shit until I pull out my jew card so I can only imagine how bad it sucks to be white in today's left-wing radical world.

Godspeed and don't forget to check a few of us for sanity before you cram the whole lot into an oven. I'll gladly pull the lever for you.
>>
>>79462167
Good post m8. I'm glad there are still some sane people in the world that haven't been gripped by the groupthink mania.
>>
File: timwise.jpg (33 KB, 472x373) Image search: [Google]
timwise.jpg
33 KB, 472x373
>>79464157
>things don't have a cause and effect hehehe

>>79464086
There are a lot of really nasty Jews using muh holocaust as an excuse to attack and harm Whites, but remember the 1965 immigration act WAS WHAT THE KENNEDIES PUSHED.

Saying "it's da jooz" makes you a marginalized idiot who no one takes seriously.

Be smart and use rhetoric that works "You're using rhetoric against Whites that the Nazis used against Jews" will literally shut up lefties.

Anon, you're smart, don't listen to the full 14/88 larpers on here.
>>
>>79464236
What are you saying, exactly?

Obviously we're not THE BIGGEST VICTIMS IN THE WORLD, that's insane.

>>79464341
Deny being Jewish. Understand why people don't trust Jews, and respect it. I don't hate Jews, for the record.
>>
>>79464402
>>79464402
>>79464402
There are more of us than you realize, anon, a lot of times the lowest common denominator posters especially on /pol/ post more.

Be smart, be pro-White, and destroy the left
>>
>>79464411
Is Spanish Descent from Spain white? Just curious.
>>
>>79464236
O anon the Nazis were badmouthing the Jews long, long before the Jews were rounded up. The Jews were seen as rich and privileged. The Nazis basically believed in Jewish privilege like BLM believes in White privilege.

The Nazis thought of Jews as inherently toxic just like we as Whites are thought of as toxic by SJWs just by existing.
>>
>>79464643
Usually, though like the very far south of Spain imo has some Spaniards who have a lot of Moorish blood.
>>
>>79464215
Racist isn't an insult. There's nothing wrong with hating people who look different from you.

But don't pretend like "someone else made me this way." When they didn't. You were always that way, but were just afraid to admit it.
>>
>>79464826
Well my descent comes from northern part and my family has very very white skin. Whiter than Italians
>>
File: CivilHorse-1.jpg (76 KB, 684x522) Image search: [Google]
CivilHorse-1.jpg
76 KB, 684x522
>>79464929
I don't hate anyone, au contraire. I love my people, so when I see them being attacked, of course I care. How is that hateful? How is that "racist"?

Give me a break. This isn't based on how I like or dislike any non-White groups or Jews, it's just based on loving my people, like most Black people love their people, same thing.

Problem?

>>79465043
Well yea man you're White then, and anyone who tries to say otherwise is probably a troll.
>>
>>79459272

Yep. I found myself taking the same path.

Went to work in an urban school system like a full on SJW even though very conservative on just about everything

Constantly told how I'm evil racist despite devoting career to helping unappreciative nogs.

>eventually actually became evil racist
>>
>>79464551
>Deny being Jewish.
I certainly would if it weren't appallingly obvious. Maybe if you lads get the upper hand I'll go in for a rhinoplasty and change my name to remove the obvious precious metal prefix.
>>
>>79465179
haha. Man you can actually help as more as a Jew, if you want to. You can claim that "these people are good and aren't just irrational hateful antisemites".

And yes, there are Alt Right people who aren't insane sounding anti-semites. (Not talking about Milo or Gavin).

If you can find them.
>>
>>79465137
Au contraire, most blacks dont love their people. They're also just racists. Their unity is only because they group together and hate whites.

Hate is a building block of society. But we blanket it with e
>>
File: absolutely_subversive.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_subversive.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>79464929
That's not an accurate representation of our experience. We were raised in such a way as to believe that people of all race would judge one another according to their action, the content of their character and not based on what we were thought were superficial physical characteristic. "Color blindness" was touted as the supreme ideal and the whole point of the project was to destroy any sense of racial solidarity or identity whites may have had. To a large extent, this project has been and still is rather successful, which is what allowed white people to let themselves be increasingly marginalized into their own nations.

Today, the underpinnings of this project are slowly being dismantled by various form of socialist inspired racial theories which reject the very notion of the individual and insist that white recognize themselves as such on the ground that it is only from doing this that they will finally be able to recognize their own privilege and thus address the problems they cause.

This is and was a fucking shock to many of us but it explains why Martin Luther King is now not seen as radical enough by the modern racializing left.

But these people are fucking idiot. There is no guarantee AT ALL that rising white consciousness will result in a recognition of the validity of "white privilege" as a concept. Rather, we are now under the distinct impression that we live in an inimical world, where every other race works in their own interests, which are openly recognized, while we're being asked to unilaterally disarm.

The left is fucking itself over big time.
>>
File: civ 111.jpg (94 KB, 672x501) Image search: [Google]
civ 111.jpg
94 KB, 672x501
>>79465313
bump
>>
>>79465802
Weird/interesting argument but I don't agree. I think that lots of Blacks have a lot of affection for their people.

Also science backs up the idea. People with more genetics in common are more likely to have sex, become friends, feel mutual empathy, etc.
>>
>>79465313
To be honest I probably agree with more of the irrational lot. You have not seen or heard deeply disturbing shit until you've spent years in Yeshiva and a Jewish Fraternity.

>Man you can actually help as more as a Jew, if you want to.

I do actually help, to the extent I can, red-pilling where the ground is fertile; however, the most I can do is red-pill at random. I'm not one of those Cole types who is willing to toss away a lifetime of economic and social capital for the chance at red-pilling a slightly wider audience.

I know most probably won't believe me, but if a jew takes something slightly critical of the left, in a way that might implicate jewish media or academics, to a jewish or even non-jewish publisher the red flags are thrown all the same. The informal cabal of left-wing and largely jewish propgandists is something of a perpetual motion machine. At this point I doubt anything short of a serious nationalist revival built around implicit whiteness could scare them into letting critical information get public and even then it would be tentative bits meant only to allow the guys like you to let off steam.
>>
File: RACIST.jpg (73 KB, 600x694) Image search: [Google]
RACIST.jpg
73 KB, 600x694
>>79465820
STOP RACIST

THIS POST IS RACIST

YOUR VIEWS ARE RACIST

BE SILENCED, NAO
>>
Imagine an alternative universe where Romney one, built a wall, created less racial tensions, removed affirmative action, created less racial tensions, got people to stop enabling ghetto culture, less racial tensions.

The left just keep pushing and pushing away laws and peace for more chaos. It's honestly kind of sad. We really could of have peace if the liberals would have just compromise instead of being "LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT"
>>
>>79466271
*Won

My humble apologies, it's like midnight where I am lol
>>
>>79466132
I mean you as a Jew have the power to convince a lot of White gentile Christians who usually love Jews that

1. Most Jews are not to be trusted
and
2. It's right for Whites to stand up for their group

Christian gentiles a lot of times have this like belief in Jews having special wisdom. If you can be a Jew who helps them go more Alt Right, then that would be great.

Every time a Christian preacher says "Hey we need to accept Blacks in church" you can fire back "This is how the Jews were treated before the holocaust, Jewish spaces were demonized".

Anyway, the possibilities are endless, and very doable. You'd have that free get out of anti racism Jew card
>>
>>79466132
I was always under the impression, and probably will always remain under it, that jews are just individuals who can adopt a new point of view if it is presented correctly. I see no reason to believe that jews are, as a matter of their essence, must be opposed to whites, to border control, to more restrictive immigration policy, etc.

This is independent of the fact that they may or may not have played a large role in the creation of our current predicament regarding demographics.
>>
>>79466777
A lot of Jews are raised on a hardcore anti White far left diet. There are a lot of Jews who can come to our side, though.

I'm not saying suck up to them, but don't make them think fighting us is somehow getting revenge for the holocaust, it just emboldens them.
>>
File: constantinopppppppppppppp.jpg (46 KB, 282x397) Image search: [Google]
constantinopppppppppppppp.jpg
46 KB, 282x397
>>79466928
bump familia
>>
Here, watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNFDD-Y1DKM
>>
>>79466928
Ethnic minorities naturally undermine the majority for their own security. To deal with Jews you gaslight the shit out of them. Not try to bring them over to your side. They're not on your side. Your side is your own people. That's it.
>>
>>79467620
You do both, blockhead, The left does both things with Whites, bait and switch. "Come here and be a nice anti racist White ally, FUCK YOU WHITE RACIST" back and forth.

Sometimes we need to offer Jews an escape route from being part of the bad anti White Jews, sometimes we need to attack them as bigots.

Same shit. You're crazy if you can't see it.
>>
>>79465820
most of the white people that actually do shit like science and medicene ignore race facts and simply go on with their lives.

the only whites that bitch non stop about how they re opressed are uneducated lazy fucks that will be spat upon by the very people( white inventors, business magnates and scientists) they claim to have any relation with.
>>
>>79467620
Basically intimidate Jews into cucking for us, and accept the ones who are actually nice people and don't hate us (YES THEY EXIST, DUH)

>>79467822
Most Whites who care about this stuff don't say anything, actually. The people dumb enough to go out in public and be doxxed are usually hicks.

Also, fuck off.
>>
>>79466443
>I mean you as a Jew have the power to convince a lot of White gentile Christians

That's what I do on an incidental level, but as I said convincing a "lot," of them is beyond the grasp of anyone who wants to have a normal life. The well to do lefties have no compunction about throwing one of us down the well to set an example just like the rest of you. The jew card totally fails when you have the ADL calling you a self-hating antisemite.

>>79466777
>I was always under the impression, and probably will always remain under it, that jews are just individuals who can adopt a new point of view if it is presented correctly.

I believed that for most of my life, but at this point I don't think that's a theory which can withstand scrutiny. For the better part of the jews, in my community at least, individuality is something that one indulges in only when the jewish identity is taken proper care of. Many jews seem to be permanently stuck in defense mode by their nature and it keeps them perpetually pushing more and more subversive behavior as a kind of reflex.

I'm not totally sold on it either way, but I would have to see some really big moves in the community towards identifying with whites and local nationalism to believe otherwise.
>>
>>79467977
>Basically intimidate Jews into cucking for us
Right and make them self hate.
>and accept the ones who are actually nice people and don't hate us (YES THEY EXIST, DUH)
No.
>>
>>79468190
NOT ACCEPT THEM AS OUR PEOPLE, just accept them like the NAACP accepts some cucked White guy speaking on their behalf. Jesus Christ.

Make Jews afraid they will look like evil scummy bastards if they don't support us. Make them fear the more extreme antisemites and run to us as cucks for some mercy.

It's fucking simple.
>>
>>79467977
nah. the white elites dont give a fuck about what the bullshit NEET, blue collar, no degree, pale pariah of society think.

you're a fucking anti intellectual degenerate that blames non whites for your failures in life and soon youll be blaming the rich.

the western world need not lazy, no money, uneducated degenerates like you.
>>
File: laughter the best med.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
laughter the best med.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>79468438
>nah. the white elites dont give a fuck about what the bullshit NEET, blue collar, no degree, pale pariah of society think.
We don't think the White elites give a fuck what we say you fuckin' asshole. You honestly think we're unaware of that basic fact?

Anti intellectual? Oh my God, you're such an imbecile. I am not blaming anyone for any failures. I never mentioned any failures. You're just making up this shit as you go. This is a very common anti racist trope you're pulling out of your asshole.

Also, the last sentence shows you're an ESL motherfucker. Skill up, m80
>>
>>79468763
>the white race are the beacon of civilization
>whites literally invent everything
no, only select few of them invents shit. these great people have absolutely nothing in common with pariahs like you.
youre nothing more but a peon no better than a nigger actually.
hell i bet some niggers are richer and more well off.

keep blaming the gov for failing life dipshit. yeah, your sub 1000 GED score isnt the reason you didnt get accepted to harvard, its obviously the affirmative action or someshit.
>>
File: gi rerere.jpg (84 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
gi rerere.jpg
84 KB, 640x960
>>79468763
bump
>>
>>79467822
>the only whites that bitch non stop about how they re opressed are uneducated lazy fucks

How does this theory explain jews who are both educated and highly industrious, but still kvetch constantly about their oppressed minority status?
>>
File: laughter best meds.jpg (180 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
laughter best meds.jpg
180 KB, 517x768
>>79469196
>>the white race are the beacon of civilization
>>whites literally invent everything
Literally didn't say that you illiterate pigfucker. You're again making shit up, and it's hilarious! Keep it up.

Some niggers are richer than me, not relevant. Not proof I'm wrong. Learn2read

I'm not blaming anyone for failures at all. You just read all this shit on lefty websites, and now you're parading your ignorance and lack of originality, here.

Keep it up, it's very good for my cause!

Cheers
>>
>>79469337
jew hating is widely popular among the degenerates here.
plus the jews are successful as fuck, they have the right to defend themselves againts these murderous, anti intellectual, no money shitheads
>>
>>79469337
Don't use logic on him, he's just some Chinese Malaysian guy who decided to come on /pol/ and screech about how much he hates White people.

Don't feed le troll
>>
>>79469433
if you would stop payin attention to how your precious race is being kept down being ((certain people)) and start focusing on your life youd be better off actually.

wanna know why you're no better than niggers?
you're living amongst them.

dumb nigger lover.
>>
File: consider this.jpg (67 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
consider this.jpg
67 KB, 654x539
>>79469337
see >>79469524
Notice how he just uses cliches and old anti White talking points

>THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE PRO WHITE IS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BLAME YOUR FAILURES ON NONWHITES

It's just made up shit. I'm not poor, and I'm not blaming the fact that poor Whites exist, on anyone.
>>
>>79469747
O yea you know so much about me. You know everything about my life. Wow.
>>
>>79469597
i dont hate white people or any races actually.
i just hate the pariahs of society, monkeys like you that think you're in hell because certain people are responsible for your own fuck ups.

in reality you're the one who fucked up. its your fucking fault.

truth fuckin hurts isnt it you fuckin nigger?
>>
>>79469967
There you go again pretending you understand my worldview or who I am, at all.

You keep making shit up based on stereotypes you learned on some lefty website.

Scroll up and educate yourself about my worldview before you go shitposting about stuff you have no comprehension of.
>>
>>79459272
Like I've told you every time, of course they don't realize they're creating white nationalists at every wrong turn they make.
They are truly our greatest allies by the virtue of being our main selling point.
>>
>>79469781
>wah affirmative action is putting me down
>wah obama is shitting on whites
>wah the mexicans are taking our jobs
>wah stop outsourcing our manufacturing to china
>wah muslims are killing whites wah
>wah we need to stop white abortions
>wah video games are distracting the white race wah
pathetic.
>>
>>79470274
1 by 1, mister ignorant
>affirmative action actually hurts a lot of Whites, but also some Asians, depending
>Obama is an anti White asshole, yea, I'm not bitching about it though, it's just a fact
>Mexicans take up unskilled jobs for all citizens, especially Blacks, actually, boohoo for you
>whatever
>No one is claiming Muslims are mass killing Whites, yet
>Wahhh boohoo I want to stop White babies being aborted, cry more faggot
>Implying that pointing out the bad social effects of video games and electronics can't be helpful
Retarded.
>>
File: stefffffffffffffffff.png (356 KB, 768x337) Image search: [Google]
stefffffffffffffffff.png
356 KB, 768x337
>>79470585
more stef lol
>>
File: straw-man.jpg (213 KB, 900x670) Image search: [Google]
straw-man.jpg
213 KB, 900x670
>>79469967
>>
File: irminflk.jpg (135 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
irminflk.jpg
135 KB, 528x960
bamp
>>
>>79470081
the liberals are the same shit with you actually. Blaming the "white man" for their own fuck ups the same way you're blaming the niggers and the jews for your own.

but one thing in common you share with them is that you're both anti intellectual and despises the rich.
>>
>>79459272
Your mistake is thinking that the general leftist population have goals. They don't. All they care about is virtue signalling to gain social status and prevent people using mean buzzwords on them.

You're either with them or against them and being against them is scary because they'll label you a racist.
>>
File: pepe roman.jpg (77 KB, 547x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe roman.jpg
77 KB, 547x388
>>79471684
I'm not blaming Blacks and Jews for making Whites fuck up, at all, I'm blaming them for being anti White bigot haters. I object to all haters.

>>79471824
underrated post!
>>
>>79459272
ohio fag
setting up experiment in production area, two production bros talking
>After that speech im voting trump
>I dont care Im proud to be white
>im sick of them calling me a rascist
>they want me to be racist ill be racist fuck it man
>>
>>79459935
Well Asians are smarter and more organized on average. Jews own practically all spheres of influence. Blacks run the fastest. The whole "white supremacist" view is bizarre any way you dice it.
>>
>>79471824
If you call someone a racist enough times who isn't one, paired with an equally obvious racist regime of oppression on them for being "racists" eventually they will become one.

Same thing if you replace racists with rapists murderer et all, oh wait look at the irony, they do that too!
>>
>>79472814
Most White "supremacists" are just left and anti White trolls trying to demonize legitimate White identity.
>>
>>79472814
As for "white supremacy"
It is obvious that when things are actually run by whites, and not jewish plutocrats hiding behind the scenes, shit is propserous and harmonious and beneficial for all.
Instead we have this, no one is happy, everyone is dying, being poisoned, killing each other, forced to huddle in their homes and wait for someone to come along and stop the insanity. And they wonder why Trump is overwhelmingly popular. The idiots themselves crafted this situation perfectly to benefit someone like Trump.
>>
>>79473753
White supremacy is a term that marks you out as a loser to White people. Don't use it. I agree that Whites in charge is better, but saying you want White supremacy is a non-starter, it doesn't work for converting people. And that's what we need to do (convert people)
>>
>>79473913
I'm not saying I'm a "white supremacist" I'm saying that everything that has gone on simply gives genuine creedence to the concept of white supremacy, especially when the route being pushed from every other direction entails turning the whole fucking world into south south south south sudan.
>>
File: neonazis.jpg (52 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
neonazis.jpg
52 KB, 800x430
>>79474182
I agree that all the anti White insanity makes us wish for the good old days when Whites were in charge, but speaking positively about White supremacy even on /pol/ is dumb.

People just think pic related when you say it.
>>
>>79474346
I'm not even white, by "white supremacist" standards.
I'm either a spic/crypto-arab/slav by white standards, and FUCKING WHITE MALE by everyone else's standards. Either way I get gassed, but one way ensures that humanity and civilization will at least continue, while the other ensures humanity WILL GO EXTINCT.
The choice of who to support becomes obvious.
>>
>>79474503
*Unless of course you're a genuine left-hand path discordian satanist type who wants humanity to go extinct then obviously pusing anti-white racism is the way to go.
>>
>>79474503
You won't get gassed man. You're probably White. What's your background?

If you want to support the White cause, distance us from Nazi/supremacist crap
>>
>>79474792
All sorts of different shit, ancestors were pretty much all racemixing degenerates.
I am vehemently against racemixing though and would like to see it completely abolished, it only destroys races and makes fucked up people like elliot rodger.
The best part is how I'm never considered for a job unless I put my ethnicity down as anything but white. "Social Justice", ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>79473913
>>79472814
I use white supremacy post-ironically. The dialectic to whites are the most evil is that whites are the most supreme. Since I'm already evil I'll just embrace it.

Why shouldn't we have world supremacy anyway? There's a lot of resources being squatted on by inferiors that we could take for ourselves with the will to take it. Don't you want to own land on every continent?

The problem with IQ of whites being a couple of points lower than asians is the meds that knock off a few points. Asians score lower than whites in every IQ category except spatial IQ. Spatial IQ is the least useful sort of of intelligence.

Whites are the strongest and whites have and can waged the most destructive wars. There was only one time asians ever beat whites in war and that was Japanese in the Russo-Japanese war. Japanese were the only non whites to ever beat whites in a war in the modern era and it only happened once.
>>
>>79475627
>I use white supremacy post-ironically. The dialectic to whites are the most evil is that whites are the most supreme. Since I'm already evil I'll just embrace it.
That doesn't work unless people know why you're doing it. Reaching out to normal Whites who are more and more fed up with anti White stuff works, saying
>I use white supremacy post-ironically. The dialectic to whites are the most evil is that whites are the most supreme. Since I'm already evil I'll just embrace it.
makes sense.

If you don't explain the backstory you'll just confuse and scare away people.

Be smart, man.
>>
>>79459272
>I didn't like when people were racist toward me so now I'm racist

This is by far the worst /pol/ meme. You teenagers are crawling with this type of illogical bullshit too.
>>
File: really makes u thnk.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
really makes u thnk.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>79476084
>"racist"

Just let the irony of using that word unironically sink in, anon
>>
@79476084
>t. tavistock shill
Keep trying.
>>
>>79476771
>tavistock shill
bump
>>
>>79467822
True under the current paradigm. But as anti-white sentiments rises, and it most certainly does, more and more white people will have to confront the fact that other races don't like them very much.

This hatred cuts across social classes. It's taking hold of all level of education and is infiltrating mainstream culture. It will shock people.
>>
File: harambe.jpg (66 KB, 750x682) Image search: [Google]
harambe.jpg
66 KB, 750x682
>>79478498
and it is shocking people into being pro-White, even fucking degenerate scum like the Amazing Atheist is reacting >>79459398

Also look at this >>79463505
>>
>>79478498
>This hatred cuts across social classes. It's taking hold of all level of education and is infiltrating mainstream culture.
Ironic, since their hatred of white people has been pushed across social classes, and has taken hold of all level of education and has been perpetuated by mainstream culture.
Guess what goes around comes around huh?
Guess karma actually is a thing and is a bitch huh?
>>
>>79478792
>Guess what goes around comes around huh?
>Guess karma actually is a thing and is a bitch huh?
imblying.....
>>
>>79478792
I'm not even sure of what you're saying. You're saying white people deserve it? This is fine.

As long as things spiral out of control, everything is fine. My point was that the people who hates on white make no distinction of class or nationality, which is why a suffering of a Swede will be as psychologically satisfying for a white hating Mexican as that of an Englishman. The white poor cannot really be poor because he still has white privilege and so on and so forth.

We're just a race to them, nothing more. A race with no right to prosper.
>>
>>79459935
Whites are militarily blessed

blacks are good at running, dancing and stealing

jews are good at lying and scheming

asians are good at math and have a good sense of family loyalty

abos are good at....
shit
>>
File: lmfao.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
lmfao.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>79479148
Yea, the end of the anti Whites will be the millions of poor Whites. Eventually if you keep on poking someone with the YOU'RE RACIST stick, they'll react.

Crazy anti White leftists have always existed, but now they're getting more and more of a voice. That shit at the EBT awards or whatever where the Black rapper said all that anti White shit just helped us rally our people.

So thank you anti Whites, you're creating Whites who won't take your shit. Keep being honest, we're onto you fucks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeRIUPlxlv4

Get your anti White racists under control or you'll be sorry, lefties. You need to pander to us or you're through.
>>
>>79478983
You're getting the wrong message from what I'm saying.
Basically, the pendulum swings back, no matter what.
>>
>>79459272
Same I'm now a white naitonalist/alt-right. Also from Commiefornia. I mean I've always hated all the spics and aisans invading California despite being friends with the wealthier ones, but now I just want them all fucking gone.
>>
>>79479148
>You're saying white people deserve it?
No you fucking retard. I'm saying these idiots who have commited the very acts they claim white people do to them have it fucking coming, and in a gigantic way.
>>
>>79479548
oops here's the actual clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akbH4wZm9QM

notice how fucking self righteous this half white asshole is

We need to tell him he's not just an ignorant idealist, he's a dirty racist pig. These people are immoral, plain and simple.
>>
>>79461448
Jew detected
>>
>>79479819
>We need to tell him he's not just an ignorant idealist, he's a dirty racist pig. These people are immoral, plain and simple.

Why would you do that? Under an ethno-centrist view anything that accelerates the destruction of the illusion of race harmony is good. If that's what you are, then this person is doing your bidding and in no way should you hinder him. Encouragement (through some kind of reverse psychology) would be more to the point.
>>
>>79480291
Dude, if White people pissed off by Jesse asshole Williams hear us saying "fuck this guy he's a racist White hating pig" they may actually take their race's own side.

Step 1 in becoming redpilled on race is taking our people's side.

I get what you're saying, but we can actually make his anti White racism more helpful for us by pointing it out.
>>
>>79459340
So he lost you after he told the whole story
>>
>>79480742
finally I found a full clip of this jesse williams thing, youtube is just all chopped up news reports on it
>>
>>79461975
You are going too far.
>>
>>79480899
http://www.bet.com/video/betawards/2016/acceptance-speeches/jesse-williams-receives-humanitarian-award.html

>>79480985
he's a troll imho
>>
>>79480529
No. This is wrong. Confidence in the system and the social contract is still much too great. Whites have to take a beating until they reach a sense of inner conviction, perhaps unexpressed, that everyone hates them and does so in spite of their good nature. No opposition on the part of whites can exist for it will distract from the very real fact that they are hated for no valid reason. Whites will jump at the opportunity to hate themselves ten times over in preference to noticing that they're not liked at all.

They need to simmer in hate and do so without being disturbed. Their psychological state need to be unexplained to them. They must feel, not name, their discomfort for a while, until their trust is undermined. Then someone will come along who will explain their feelings to them.

This is the ideal scenario.

Furthermore, there's no point in denouncing a person for being racist against white since it communicates in some form or another that you still want to be in contact with them, that you want to change their behavior somehow. None of that is supposed to be true. Good on this William character for having said what he said. He has his people, we have ours.
>>
>>79459486
And now they manufacture our shit and have all our manufacturing jobs in China.

we really fucking showed them,eh? lol
>>
>>79481273
So much this.
Equality is a false god.
Egalitarianism is inherently suicidal.
>>
>>79481273
>No. This is wrong. Confidence in the system and the social contract is still much too great. Whites have to take a beating until they reach a sense of inner conviction, perhaps unexpressed, that everyone hates them and does so in spite of their good nature. No opposition on the part of whites can exist for it will distract from the very real fact that they are hated for no valid reason. Whites will jump at the opportunity to hate themselves ten times over in preference to noticing that they're not liked at all.
Calling out Jesse won't stop the anti White system from keeping up its bullshit, we just need to be the people who say NO to it. We need to be the voice that people can latch onto if they're pissed off.

They will simmer in heat, in fact they might get more hateful and more anti White if we respond, then we become sympathized with by the millions of Whites who are pissed off by stuff like Jesse Williams' speech.

See my point?

>>79481273
>Furthermore, there's no point in denouncing a person for being racist against white since it communicates in some form or another that you still want to be in contact with them, that you want to change their behavior somehow. None of that is supposed to be true. Good on this William character for having said what he said. He has his people, we have ours.
Nah man. Right now calling out anti White racism JUST MEANS White people taking White people's side. That's it. I can call out anti White racism all day and not support diversity. "Racism" is just a codeword for evil fuck.

We also need to rally people against an enemy. Calling out anti White bigotry can rally our people. We have an enemy now.

Normal Whites realizing there is racism against them is good. "Racism" as a concept exists in their heads, it will exist for a long time, it's not going anywhere. We need to weaponize the concept of "Racism" for ourselves.
>>
File: kek magic powa.png (118 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
kek magic powa.png
118 KB, 410x410
>>79481643
We can demand White communities as a part of true equality. Just hijack and colonize their concepts and twist them to our own use.

"Being a nice guy" used to mean just being a nice guy, the left twisted it into meaning opposing segregation and being a feminist.

Hijack their fucking ideas against them. We can dispose of the concepts (racism, equality, bigotry) after we use them for our own goals, but until then USE EVERYTHING YOU CAN.

These are just word tools, don't let the left be the only one to use them.
>>
Amen brother. I was a cucked open borders libertarian until Trump and the Alt-Right red pilled me on race realism
>>
File: 1467260860129.jpg (148 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467260860129.jpg
148 KB, 1080x1080
WORLDWIDE
>>
>>79482199
fuck off with that NS trash

White identity =/= NS/Hitler

Hitler would have totally opposed White pride
>>
>>79482261
kys
>>
File: merch hands.png (9 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
merch hands.png
9 KB, 215x215
>>79482315
I'll pass, Heinrich

The idea that White identity and supporting White survival is inherently Nazi is a fucking cultural marixist ideas, so good job on helping the left, there, buddy
>>
>>79480985
hes right. were supposed to keep this system afloat for the beneft of elites who hate and fear us and their foreign pets who hate and fear us. literally why bother? we are perfectly capible of sustaining our own societies and taking the full benefit from them
>>
>>79482419
idea*
>>
>>79482261
And when it finally becomes known that the meme of the holocaust was fake?
Would you still be so averse to National Socialism?
It's preferable to have National Socialism vs this corrupt government in my opinion, but optimally we would have a Nationalist Empire under the God Emperor Trump.
>>
File: smug.png (256 KB, 435x554) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
256 KB, 435x554
>>79482461
Rhetorically too far, I think he meant to say

>>79482506
Dude you have it so fucking ass backwards. The holocaust doesn't matter. Whether or not is happened, or if a million or 200 million people died, it doesn't fucking matter.

I'll support my race no matter what Germany did in the 1940s for fuck's sake.
>implying that somehow whether the holocaust happened or not should matter to me, at fuckin' all
Fuckin' why?
>>
>>79481856
>Calling out Jesse won't stop the anti White system from keeping up its bullshit

I think you'd be surprised. Unless there is (almost) literally no brake on this train, the whole system is gonna re-start the kumbaya machine as soon as they get a fucking whiff of an actual white ethno-centric consciousness that extend beyond the downtrodden and dentally challenged hicks occupying the left side of the IQ bell curve.

"We're all human", "There is only the human race", "Content of character" and so on and so forth.

Also, don't give whites plausible deniability. If you start to engage in a shitposting match against non whites, they'll rationalize the whole matter by saying that minorities are only reacting to white racism. This rationalization cannot be allowed to exist and anti white activists have to be lulled into a sense of false confidence in the face of growing yet invisible resentment and demoralization on the part of whites. They have to feel like they're winning as the ground underneath their feet is starting to slide away, disintegrating as if water had started gushing from the effect of a subterranean spring called "loss of trust".

When they feel the ground moving, it'll be too late.
>>
honestly I'm running into friends and family that got red pilled without me having any influence
>>
>>79482659
Ok, so then an Imperial Nationalist rule? Since socialism is too lefty and I agree with that. I just figured you were trying to avoid NS because muh holohoax boogeyman deterring normies.
>>
don't counter signal against national socialists

that's what the left wants you to do

I don't agree with NS on the socialism thing but they had some great ideas in other aspects

the a e s t h e t i c s are great too

I'm more of a National Capitalist 1433

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzgxdzMkL8c
>>
>>79482698
You might be right, I dunno.

We can't really control what happens anyway. Right now there are tons of White people openly defending their race, which is pretty new. It used to be only kooks ever did that.

The systems of anti Whiteness is very entrenched now. I could see them getting more moderate in like 10 yrs maybe? But no time soon.

There are too many minorities with too much influence in the left, and the White leftists are too scared to shut them up.

So, just saying, it'll be very shocking if they stop. What they'll probably do is just attack anyone who opposes them, and we'll be even more able to get sympathy from other Whites.

The system isn't rational, the anti White stuff is not helping them, they do it because it's just what they do. It's not a conspiracy, just a bunch of crazy assholes doing their shit.
>>
>>79482843
socialism was a big thing back then and it came from a good place, central europe was also under a shit ton of soviet subversion, sometimes its better to go with the flow in your own way than to directly oppose it, like ideological judo
>>
>>79482698
>Also, don't give whites plausible deniability. If you start to engage in a shitposting match against non whites, they'll rationalize the whole matter by saying that minorities are only reacting to white racism. This rationalization cannot be allowed to exist and anti white activists have to be lulled into a sense of false confidence in the face of growing yet invisible resentment and demoralization on the part of whites. They have to feel like they're winning as the ground underneath their feet is starting to slide away, disintegrating as if water had started gushing from the effect of a subterranean spring called "loss of trust".
I'm not saying engage in tons of debates. Just when shit like Jesse Williams happens or other outrageous anti White shit, post that it's unfair and Whites need to stand up for themselves.

You'll get some White people every time we do that to take the cue and join us, imho. That's basically what happened to me.

We also need to project a sense that there is a movement that understands the concerns of White people tired of being blamed/hated. We're still too small to make them feel safe just by joining us.

Draw people towards our fringe beliefs, basically.

gonna make another post on this topic soon
>>
>>79482825
No dude I just want smart rhetoric. Being an open NS is stupid, people don't understand why you're doing it, it just confuses them. White identity being linked in people's minds to Nazism (o I know NS, whatever) is BAD FOR OUR RACE.

Fuck that shit, man.

Even bringing up the holocaust gives the holocaust power. Young people don't give a shit, so even bringing it up looks weak. Ignore it like it deserves to be ignored: it does not matter.

Peace
>>
>>79482843
>don't counter signal against national socialists
>that's what the left wants you to do
>I don't agree with NS on the socialism thing but they had some great ideas in other aspects
>the a e s t h e t i c s are great too
>I'm more of a National Capitalist 1433
Bro bro bro

Smart leftists want you to slap on a swastika and start speaking in German loudly, why? Because it makes you lose, fast, it makes you a totally fringe marginalized kook INSTANTLY.

Dumb retard leftists don't want it, but they don't matter.

NS activism is cancer and the idea that NS is like the final evolved form of White identity is literally marxist bullshit. Wake up
>>
>>79483268
nobody on our side brings up the holyhoax, the other side does without fail and its something that has to be dealt with. you are following in the ideological vein of fascism, nationalist opposition to globalist capitalism and communism, anyone with a brain is going to draw a solid and accurate connection between you, hitler, and the 6 gorillian
>>
It would happen naturally, however late.

Most politics and history are simply racial expressions that are rationalized after the fact. This brotherhood thing (which is ironically JUST a very white outlook) is very new and quickly falling apart.
>>
>>79483509
Dude that's not true. If people bring up the holocaust, just brush it off. Trying to do holocaust revisionism just weirds people out.

>"O yea, fellow Democrats, the Republicans want us to seem like Stalinist Communists, therefore we should go around with hammer/sickles and try to defend Stalin to people, riiiight?"
No. Not smart

The holocaust doesn't matter. We're not Nazis. Anyone who suggests we are should be laughed at. Don't have a conversation about if the holocaust happened or not, just ignore it because it literally doesn't matter at all.
>>
File: large[2][1].jpg (78 KB, 883x499) Image search: [Google]
large[2][1].jpg
78 KB, 883x499
Pissing off leftists is the best thing you can do

If you want to be a cuckservative afraid of upsetting democrats you're going to lose

Become who we are

We conquered fucking world
>>
whatever scares leftists

do
>>
>>79483663
democrats are solidly internationalist capitalists though. people who actually do follow marxist trains of throught defend stalin unironically
>>
File: large[1][1].jpg (30 KB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
large[1][1].jpg
30 KB, 480x271
leftists will always call you racist even if you're a fucking moderate

so might as well become a fascist and let's bulldoze them into massgraves
>>
File: 1466314384363.jpg (35 KB, 735x541) Image search: [Google]
1466314384363.jpg
35 KB, 735x541
>>79483841
>>
>>79483865
>>79483841
See >>79483434
Absolutely shortsighted and dumb.

Yea, you piss off/scare leftists, but you can do that by being Jared vanilla Taylor, jesus Christ.

Also, normie Whites won't support you. NS is so stupid, man. NS=/=White identity.

The idea that NS is the final evolved form of White identity is a marxist idea. We need to fight that lie. Stop giving into it. You're just an edgy rebellious kid, peace
>>
leftists are threatened by national socialism

so i'm sympathetic to the NS even if I disagree with their economic views
>>
File: spurdo nazi.jpg (54 KB, 627x554) Image search: [Google]
spurdo nazi.jpg
54 KB, 627x554
>>79483942
>"Yea, they called me a Nazi, MAY AS WELL GO OUT IN FULL SS UNIFORM AND SCREAM SHIT IN GERMAN, BECAUSE THEY'LL CALL ME A NAZI ANYWAY"
-you
>>
>>79484110
No they're not, they're emboldened by it. That's why they try to bring it up all the time, because the idea that you're a Nazi justifies them being horrible anti White bigots.

Stop feeding them what nourishes them which is "IM A BIG STRONG WARRIOR FIGHTING FASSHISTS".
>>
>>79483916
Hardly anyone actually speaks out in defense of Stalin. Leftists don't have to worry about unironic Stalinist/Leninist people coming in trying to do gulag revisionism.

Fuck off with the NS stuff
>>
File: 7hWYBbgl_400x400[1].jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
7hWYBbgl_400x400[1].jpg
30 KB, 400x400
n>>79484132
>>
>>79484132
not an argument
>>
leftists are not the same species of human as the rest of us

guaranteed red pill,blow your mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU&list=PLMNj_r5bccUw40CpD-JYXJyVsDYsj7ITD

K type humans will rally together regardless of (((leftist))) shaming
>>
>>79484132

That's be my answer to. If you are going to call me something then don't be fucking surprised if I become that thing.
>>
>>79484465
No, actually you didn't give an argument. Your best argument for being an NS larper online is that they'll call you a Nazi anyway.

It's just so dumb that you post Molyneux who is incredibly moderate and knows better than to go full 14/88tard

>>79484669
No it was ironic. Don't identify as that thing just because they call you that. Leftists never start identifying as communists because rightists call them commies.

Be smart
>>
File: goddamn_it_pol.png (36 KB, 599x267) Image search: [Google]
goddamn_it_pol.png
36 KB, 599x267
>>79483132
Sure. But anti-whiteness doesn't really need to be discussed. It just need to be felt. When you see it, point to it, but don't comment on it. The people concerned will understand that they're basically looking at people attacking them for what they are and no other reason. There's no need to engage with the anti-white activist unless it's to elicit more anti-white shit.

Elicit a publicize but don't fight. Like this amazing piece of non self-aware tweeterie.
>>
>>79484441
you might not have a lot of legitimate marxists around you but stalin is actually quite loved and revered by many people. i mean your right, even if the holyhoax was real it doesnt really affect anything today but people are going to look at all the atrocity propaganda about nazis and assume you are secretly planning to gas all the jews or burn down librarys because they see that as an accurate interpretation of a nationalist society
>>
listen to this national socialist speaking on his plans, this is the kind ruthless masculinity we need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBhXxdt-wLU
>>
>>79459272
The left didn't really do anything. You always had ethnic interests, you just weren't aware of them. Most whites aren't aware of their ethnic interests because they buy into the leftist race blind fantasy they see in movies and on television. Your Mexican friends, OTOH, are VERY aware of their ethnic interests. You presented your confusion over leftist race blind utopia propaganda versus leftist white people be evil propaganda to Mexicans who have a clear understanding of their own ethnic interests and you got bit. Now you are also aware of your own ethnic interests. More whites will have this experience as they are exposed to resentful ethnically aware non-whites more.
>>
>>79484749
Commenting online is not really fighting, exactly. Giving the underlying feeling verbal direction helps.

The people who get concerned will not understand. People need things stated clearly a lot of times. People will clearly state it, anyway, even if I don't personally.
>>
I used to be all normie

"the left r the real nazis"

"the left r the real racists"

"the left r the real fascists"

no, this shit doesnt' work and fucking republicans and libertarians have been repeating this shit for decades

we are the fascists no matter what we do because we are K gene selected animals and they are R gene selected vermin

so I say, hell yeah, we're the fascists and the marxists are gonna be thrown out of helicopters
>>
File: large[2][1].jpg (53 KB, 623x350) Image search: [Google]
large[2][1].jpg
53 KB, 623x350
this is how the left is producing WN
>>
File: 019019.jpg (238 KB, 1253x1071) Image search: [Google]
019019.jpg
238 KB, 1253x1071
>I'm a White nationalist/reactionary/alt right guy

Kill Yourself fag.
>>
>>79484836
>but people are going to look at all the atrocity propaganda about nazis and assume you are secretly planning to gas all the jews or burn down librarys because they see that as an accurate interpretation of a nationalist society
Well don't do anything to make them think that stereotype is true

Be smart

If normal leftist groups had lots of Stalin/lenin defenders making them look dumb, they'd countersignal them
>>
>>79484855
He sounds like a deranged teenager on steroids man. Get your head out of your ass
>>
File: 005005.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
005005.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>
File: 002002.jpg (169 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
002002.jpg
169 KB, 1024x768
>I'm a White nationalist/reactionary/alt right guy.
>>
File: 016016.jpg (674 KB, 4000x2608) Image search: [Google]
016016.jpg
674 KB, 4000x2608
>I'm a White nationalist/reactionary/alt right guy..
>>
>>79484991
Not being an NS larptard isn't the same thing as being a cuckservative
>>
File: 031031.jpg (102 KB, 728x756) Image search: [Google]
031031.jpg
102 KB, 728x756
>I'm a White nationalist/reactionary/alt right guy...
>>
File: CmV5D0FVYAQrVA2[1][1].jpg (160 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
CmV5D0FVYAQrVA2[1][1].jpg
160 KB, 1200x900
This is what Hitler tried to stop
>>
File: 1460451337807.png (66 KB, 493x850) Image search: [Google]
1460451337807.png
66 KB, 493x850
>>79459272
>What was it like for you, /pol/?

I had doubts all along... and then I saw this image floating around the net one day... and things began to come together.
>>
File: 035035.jpg (230 KB, 718x1000) Image search: [Google]
035035.jpg
230 KB, 718x1000
>I'm a White nationalist/reactionary/alt right guy....
>>
File: 062062.jpg (50 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
062062.jpg
50 KB, 720x960
>>
>>79459272
all governments need to learn to stop racism.
>>
File: 017017.jpg (110 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
017017.jpg
110 KB, 640x1136
>I'm a White nationalist/reactionary/alt right guy.
>>
>>79459272
What a time to be alive, when racism is paraded into the spotlight under the guise of tolerance and diversity, directed towards a single group. Yet, they expect no one to call them out.
>>
>>79485567
Right because the officers who plotted to kill Hitler would have just loved a Turkish invasion of Germany.

topkek

stop believing leftist narratives kid
>>
File: 1464488878992.jpg (77 KB, 540x356) Image search: [Google]
1464488878992.jpg
77 KB, 540x356
>>79485551

Not gonna be picky with allies, because in the end, there are larger principles at stake than my moral stance on gay marriage.

>But they take it in the pooper!

Yeah? Well, some other asshole believes that democracy should be brought to an end so that an authoritarian, totalitarian, tyrannical, and Marxist single-party state can be instituted.

Not gonna tell my grandkids:

>"Grandpa, why didn't you join hands with people you disagree with to protect freedom?"

>"BECAUSE THEY TOOK IT IN THE POOPER, YOU LITTLE SHIT!
>>
>>79485120
hopefully you have cancer.
>>
File: 038038.jpg (116 KB, 992x730) Image search: [Google]
038038.jpg
116 KB, 992x730
>I'm a White nationalist/reactionary/alt right guy..
>>
File: 009009.jpg (1008 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
009009.jpg
1008 KB, 1536x2048
>I'm a White nationalist/reactionary/alt right guy...
>>
File: 1467436684839[1][1].jpg (155 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1467436684839[1][1].jpg
155 KB, 960x960
I'm a White nationalist/reactionary/卐alt right卐
>>
>>79459272
I was just thinking this.
>>
>>79485283
>don't do anything to make them think that stereotype is true
have you gassed any jews lately? the point is people are going to make that connection between you and uncle addy and rightly so, its accurate whether you like it or not and its plain to see. nazism was designed for a very specific time and geopolitical situation so anyone who is an actual literal nazi by 1930s german standards is really just larping but no one is going to buy that we arent related at all. letting these horror stories about what happens when the ebil nationalists take power survive and grow out of control is unacceptable and so is attacking people who are on your side
>>
>>79485115

I have to agree, and from a traditional right-wing (i.e. paleoconservative) perspective it's sad to see well-meaning young people concluding that because left-wing assholes scream "Nazi!!" at anyone they don't like, the real Nazis must have been great guys. That's historically illiterate bullshit, but it's completely understandable given that the Left continually flogs the dead horse of Nazism in order to score political points, especially against white people who don't hate themselves and don't want to go extinct. Leftists have convinced themselves that anyone who isn't a left-wing fanatic must be an evil Nazi, so people are starting to say "welp, I don't want to be a despised and persecuted minority in the land my ancestors built, so I guess Nazism is fine by me." The political spectrum is now far more polarized and the rhetoric more violent than it has ever been in my lifetime.
>>
>>79486189
No it's not accurate, Church and de Gaulle were both White nationalists. Hitler was not.
>>
>>79486353
churchill*
>>
>>79486353
okay i see now. they were puppets of international capital and so are you. you are just disillusioned with the inevitable result, well too bad your kind is responsible for this and if you keep going down this path your going to end up right back here with no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>79486353
>Church and de Gaulle were both White nationalists. Hitler was not.

Churchill was a British nationalist, de Gaulle a French one, and Hitler a German one. The only difference was in how their respective forms of nationalism manifested themselves. Hitler's great crime was to have opposed himself to other kinds of European nationalism (e.g. Polish), whereas the British and the French just occupied themselves with keeping down the tribalism of the fuzzie-wuzzies. But I don't think just having an empire full of non-white subjects is enough to qualify a leader as "white nationalist".
>>
>>79459272
I literally became alt-right bc sjws and media compliance.

I believe there are differences in humans in the same way there are differences of breed in any other animal. I just think we have the ability to overcome the animal instincts if given proper culture.

So no. Race is not the end all. Culture uber alles.
>>
>>79486567
>implying Hitler losing totally inevitably led to everything of today
No.

Hitler was just a leader. The whole White world was White nationalist at the time. Hitler also hated Slavs.

>>79486633
Churchill campaigned to keep Britain White, and de Gaulle said a lot of stuff indicating he wanted to keep France majority White, too. Sorry, but you're wrong.
>>
>>79459398
I really wish I could get banana butt banned from my recommendation list on the khazar tube
>>
>>79486691
the white world was entirely nationalist at the time. hitler fought to preserve that, russia britain and france fought specifically to end it. you got your way now enjoy it
>>
>>79486790
No Hitler fought for a Germanic supremacist empire, basically, that's it. The idea that the war against Hitler was an anti racist war is a cultural marxist idea that hurts our people.

Stop using that idea, because it hurts us.
>>
>>79485868
>Not gonna be picky with allies

This only goes so far. Same-sex "marriage" is an issue that affects such a ludicrously small number of people that the political prominence it has been given serves a deeper agenda, i.e. to bully Christians into compliance with prevailing State dogma ("you must bake the cake", "you must perform the ceremony", "you must not quote that nasty bit in Leviticus or Romans"). Most homos are fine with this bullying, therefore they will never be allies of any kind for genuine right-wingers.
>>
>>79459272
that video made me wake my mulatto wife up and slap her. but only at half my power level. now i have to go half-beat my kids.
>>
>>79486691
>Churchill campaigned to keep Britain White,

He didn't endorse mass immigration to the UK from other parts of Europe, though. He just had the sensible, traditional view that a nation was primarily bound together by extended kinship. He was an ethnic nationalist.
>>
>>79486655
>Race is not the end all. Culture uber alles.

Culture is usually an expression of genetic differences, however. Just consider how similar the descendants of English people are wherever in the world they have found themselves, for example: England, Australia and Anglo-Canada are all fairly similar to each other despite being widely separated geographically. And then consider the descendants of west Africans by way of contrast.
>>
>>79487027
OK sure he was a White nationalist for Britain.

My problem is these people who act like Hitler is a White hero and we should all love him, it's dumb.
>>
File: 1467443884587[1].png (1 MB, 818x1148) Image search: [Google]
1467443884587[1].png
1 MB, 818x1148
this is what we want to rebuild
>>
>>79487198
Go back to Ironlarp man, your edgy teenagerhood is showing
>>
I like Hitler because the left hates him

The Left is a cancer and so whatever they rail against has to be a threat to them

Although personally I prefer National Capitalism NC
>>
>>79486893
hitlers world would have had white nations and intact european empires, with a bigger germany
the soviets world would have had a communist globalist world organization and the allies are building their ideal globalized capitalist world right now, your living it and complaining about it. its obvious who the nationalist choice who actually cares about white people here is and its not the drunken golem churchill
>>
>>79459935
Being jewish has nothing to do with race retard it's a religion why the hell does no one seem to get that.
>>
I didn't really think much of IronMarch or StormFront but if shitlibs rail against them, they must be pretty awesome
>>
>>79487275
t. JIDF
>>
>>79487286
>I like Hitler because the left hates him
That's dumb. That's letting the left control what you like.

Hitlerists like you aren't a threat to them.

>>79487291
NS was an unstable system. Also your nation wouldn't exist, neither would Poland or Ukraine.

He hated Slavs, man.

Saying good shit about hitler is stupid even if you think it.

>>79487380
Yea again, you're just a pure reactionary. You hold your views because the left says the opposite. Stupid.
>>
>>79487422
ironlarp internet defense force pls gehensie
>>
>>79487275

I don't admire the Nazis, but I'm a right-wing married man with two kids and a dog who lives in a detached house, so the poster looks pretty good to me.
>>
I'm not 1488, Heil Hitler

I'm 1433, Christopher Cantwell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzgxdzMkL8c
>>
>>79487645
Still larpy as fuck. You're obviously very young and naive. Loving Hitler because the left hates him alone is stupid.
>>
>>79487629
Yea in an abstract sense it's good, happy family, but the swastikas in it are just leftwing propaganda. That's the point.
>>
>>79487770
Basically guys the message of that is that happy White traditional families are inherently ((((NAZI/EVIL/RACIST)))) underneath the good looking exterior.

It's a sick message. I understand why people sometimes post that, but we have to remember what it stands for.
>>
>>79462235
100% same experience here

back when i was a dumb kid i thought "lol who cares about all that race shit, people should be judged individually instead!"

then they just abandoned this position completely. they switched from "we need to end discrimination" to "we need more discrimination against white people". complete 180. fuck them, im not some disgusting cuck who gets off on abuse and humiliation. ill rather die than accept this shit in my own fucking country.
>>
>>79487286
>I like Hitler because the left hates him

This is just falling for the same kind of false logic the Left uses all the time:

1. Nazis hated "x"
2. You hate "x", therefore
3. You're a Nazi

The Nazis were right about some things, wrong about others. If you examine their historical record with an objective eye, you can see they did have a highly flawed ideology in the end, even if they were initially just trying to save their country from a worse alternative. History is complex.
>>
File: 1111111.png (381 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
1111111.png
381 KB, 600x405
>>79487971
Anon, please listen to this amazing podcast, Ryan Faulk (the host) explains how the ironmarchers are literally psychologically leftwing.

Apologies for the anime pics, you can speed it up if it's too slow for you, but please check out all of this guy's amazing content
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEgHqBcPuEg
>>
well I was an anarcho capitalist

I still am

but I'm not going to attack other whites on the Right while the Left is literally wiping out my fucking race
>>
>>79487910
>hey switched from "we need to end discrimination" to "we need more discrimination against white people". complete 180.

Actually the latter was always a logical outcome of the former. "Don't discriminate" always meant that white people should not make the rational decision to choose to live and work amongst people like themselves, for example; it was always aimed solely at whites and their best interests, even if it was cloaked in high-sounding rhetoric.
>>
File: implyingg.png (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
implyingg.png
48 KB, 500x500
>>79488156
The 14/88ers aren't helping us, they're our biggest enemies. If the left had tons of people making gulag jokes and trying to defend Stalin, they're countersignal them TOO

No punching to the right is fine, but the 14/88 is to my stupid, not to my right
>>
>>79488168
>
this

"don't discriminate" meant white people must accept millions of third worlders coming into their country and eventually becoming extinct.

Nobody ever told people in non white countries "don't discriminate"
>>
>>79488268
>1488s
hello milo

>If the left had tons of people making gulag jokes and trying to defend Stalin, they're countersignal them TOO

plenty of lefties admire stalin and other colourful characters such as mao and lenin and nobody on the left ever complains
>>
>>79459272
Pretty much my own story.

>Used to live and let live.
>Everyday reminders about "minorities" claiming for privileges - ugly wimen, sexual freaks, failed brownies and nignogs, whining jews... - alleged to be mistreated by white males and their ancestors.
>Was patient for a while.
>Now responding systematically I don't give a fuck about all this moral faggotry trying to induce guilt.
>>
>>79488156
>I'm not going to attack other whites on the Right while the Left is literally wiping out my fucking race

I can agree with this. But I'd just like to remind the NatSoc fanboys that not everyone on the Right who disagrees with you is a "cuckservative" or a Jewish shill, OK?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.