[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIB DEM SURGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: LD.png (96 KB, 800x580) Image search: [Google]
LD.png
96 KB, 800x580
Where were you when based Farron was confirmed as our next PM?

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/surge-in-support-for-lib-dems-as-party-pledges-to-keep-britain-in-eu-wxfwbvz5n

Inb4 suicidal Kippers
>>
WHO?
>>
>>79218051
>8000 members is considered a surge
>there were 3 million conservative members in the 50's

topkek.
Back to >>>/r/eddit you go
>>
i cant wait to get back home to my good friend diane abbott. my blairite wife can fuck off to france, sending my son to public school, preposterous! Tonight diane will roast a joint of gammon and then i will place my wizened cock into her mud sleeve parting those big fat juicy lips before i ejaculate my entire load. The fervent wind diane exhales due to her ibs is of no hindrance when i play with her asshole and her piggish screams "reeeeeee reeeeeeeee" gets my cock red hot like a R7 Semyorka missile. In no time i ejaculate roaring in a deafening cry silencing my black queen. Tomorrow the ride to parliament will be of great difficulty for my balls i remark before assuming the fetal position in my soviet jim jams and turning off the light, relaxing with a big cheshire cat grin as i listen to diane sob as she lays in pain recovering.
>>
Lib Dems, theres a name I havent heard in a while.
>>
File: 1391358772572.jpg (34 KB, 250x276) Image search: [Google]
1391358772572.jpg
34 KB, 250x276
>tfw rare european federalist on /pol/
>tfw I DO work with european institutions
>tfw your conspiracy theories are all correct
>>
>>79218051

What do the LibDems actually stand for? How are they any different from the Conservatives or Labour? They're just another interchangeable social-democratic party. The Tories and UKIP do a better job of defending our liberties than the supposedly "Liberal" Democrats.
>>
File: 1466199077119.png (379 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
1466199077119.png
379 KB, 634x357
>>79218051
>surge
>>
>>79218506
They stand against Brexit. That brings the pwoerful student voting bloc on board.
>>
>>79218506
They're orange blairites.
They stand for nothing and will do anything to get in to power.
>>
Farron confirmed the brain death of the lib dems.

Awful tactical move. Just awful. He'll bag a few student votes to make up for his party's desertion in 2010, but most other voters will see it as anti-democratic - or suspicious at the very least.

If he's that committed to overturning the referendum results, he should demonstrate his commitment by stepping down from his constituency seat and handing it to whoever came second in the 2015 GE.
>>
File: Political_chart.png (94 KB, 2000x2177) Image search: [Google]
Political_chart.png
94 KB, 2000x2177
>>79218506
They try to be the more libertarian left wing party. Bottom left of political compass.

They are to Labour what UKIP is to Conservative. I'd much rather take the Lib Dems over Labour any day.
>>
>>79218365
>european federalist

So white nationalist? Not exactly rare famalam
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO - the party
>>
>>79218051
Lib dems still exist?
>>
>>79219244
Europe would belong to Africans if Brussels had it's way
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.