[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when 9/11, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>be 6
>at home sick from chicken pox
>watching Ed, Edd n Eddy on Cartoon Network
>mum gets phone call from dad
>she changes the channel to BBC
>missed the 2nd plane going in live
>mum starts crying being the woman she is
>i don't give a fuck and go up stairs to play Breath of Fire 3 on my PS1
>dad comes home with pizza

Pretty good day, to be honest.
>>
>>79182776
I was like 4. All I remember is looking at the TV in the living room with my parents and seeing live footage of one of the towers smoking.
I don't think my mom cried I think she was more shocked.
>>
File: yacatisma.jpg (68 KB, 300x447) Image search: [Google]
yacatisma.jpg
68 KB, 300x447
>>79182776

I woke up, heard some terrorists attacked the pentagon.

I saw the towers on TV.

I was 18, and pretty jaded.

Got online playing Tribes 1 (team based FPS) made some jokes about it, got kicked from the servers.

I went on my favorite warez FTP based forum, made some jokes about it. Offended my euro friends, who cared about shit.

Called me a me an unpatriotic burger.
I used to watch Jon Stewart, maybe I was a little brain washed.

Still think 9/11 was pretty funny and joke worthy.
Shit was an inside job.
>>
>>79182776
I was in school, found out about it afterwards. Mother and sister were watching the bbc. Dad and me played worms armageddon. Saw the towers collapse, it was entertaining as spectacle so often is.
>>
Watching Neighbours in bongland. It ended at 1.50pm then the news. It was pretty early on in the attack I saw the second plane hit. Was 4chan going back then?
>>
File: fam.jpg (719 KB, 2048x1380) Image search: [Google]
fam.jpg
719 KB, 2048x1380
>>79182776
10 years old, at school. Heard a plane crashed into some building in NYC, and thought "who cares? Didn't a plane crash into the empire state building once?" Whole school and community goes into candlelight vigil mode playing America the beautiful, God bless america, and other patriotic songs nonstop.
>>
Elementary. Teachers being weird. School let out very early which was awesome. Parents being awkward, clingy and in general freaking out. Walk home because nobody loves me. Go inside house and sit around watching the news all day. I thought it was pretty cool at the time. People are too dramatic about things like terrorist attacks.

Now I just sit on /pol/ waiting for fresh happenings. It's a sad use of time but...
>>
>>79182776

I was 14 , faking sick so I could stay home and take care of my "hot pepper plant" which had fallen over due to not being exposed to any wind.

I mean it was obviously an Israeli job but 2 things i remember from that day

1) being pissed that the news announced theyd be shopwing the video of the plane going in, and then showed it but with a big banner covering 1/3 of the screen and the "plane", which was unusual - This pissed me off bigtime.

2) the buildings falling demolition style.

Just figured 1) was incompitance and 2) was cut corners by the builders...(I was 14)

Of course we all know now that it was just the zionists, a much more successful USS Liberty.
>>
I was 5 and British so I don't think we knew for a while. I just remember we had these twin ice cream cones and at some point I started calling them twin towers and I don't think I even knew what happened with 9/11 just heard twin towers.
>>
File: image.gif (427 KB, 346x367) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
427 KB, 346x367
>>79188252
Hey, friend, same here
>>
>Be at school
>Teacher comes in and mentions what happened to teacher and class
>Super smart kid with gigantism starts crying

That's about it, I didn't really care, I was still at an age where I thought America was something compared to a different planet
>>
> be 17 and the most blue pilled faggot around
> With muslim friend working on his car
> Random as fuck, never work on cars
> Turns on Radio after checking watch to "listen to the news"
> Claims "it was the Jews" before I even understood what happened
> watch the second plane hit while sitting in his house
> Fascinated, but not really bothered
> Leave late

To this day I have no idea why he invited me (least interested in cars) to go work on his car.

Now I hate muslimes, and to top it off, his name...
> was Akbar
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.